THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

+4
sophie.89
willitracey
2013Me
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Hi VLCD Buddies :)

Post by 2013Me Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

Hi Sophie & WilliTracey

So glad your diets are going well, and that I have someone to chat to as well. It does help, when I visited the consultant I used to catch up with others on the diet whilst I was waiting my turn so coming on here to see if anyone has posted is helping as it seems like team work and I have found it quite motivating at the moment.

I havent dared weigh myself yet, but already I dont feel so bloated. Im not a big loser in the first week, even on the Cambridge, it was around 7lb when others were losing 10 or 12lb but whenever I did weight watchers or slimming world, my weight loss was a couple of pound and then just 1lb or even 1/2lb each week. Oh I just wish I could lose weight as easily as I put it on......Dream Bubble Smile

Tonight is gonna be hard for me, family board games and generally lots of picky bits. My plan is to be armed with some fizzy water with the spritz water flavouring & im gonna imagine it is my wine spritz Smile I am focusing how strong it will make me feel if I don't cheat, and this will just make my resolve stronger and stronger.

I am going to Florida this year, and really want to be comfortable, fashionable and confident walking around. I gather weight on my bum & legs and due to if to heavy my legs ache, so this is my vision and it has already worked - my son opened some donut yummies in the car and I didnt have one, even though they smelt gorgeous - I thought of being slim and styled, not just a wardrobe thrown together and asked him to put them on the back seat. I have also decided today with the money saving from cambridge I'm going put away £10 for each 1lb I loose so that I can by a new wardrobe for florida and in February and March im going to put away the extra £36.00 saved by using the vouchers.

Hapy Weekend everyone, stay focused and stay strong and no picking Very Happy
Helen

Started 2.1.2013 - 13st 11lb

2013Me

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Day 4! Through the headache!

Post by sophie.89 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 am

Hi Ladies!

So day 4 it is!

Helen, Day 3 was a bit of a downer for me as I had a terrible headache and had to give in to some paracetamol which really took the edge off thankfully! I felt generally under the weather but today thankfully I feel so much better!

Am still loving all the foods, the spicy bolognese is to die for! Very Happy I'm still struggling with the porridge if anyone wants to swap anything?

Have been jumping on the scales each day (not clever I know, but I'm just so excited!) 6 pounds gone so far, I know most of it is probably water weight, but it's nice to see the numbers dropping down!!

Bought some ketostix yesterday just to check really (and I work in a pharmacy so they're easily accessible) I am solidly in the pink so ketosis is firmly underway I think which is fab Smile

So nice to have people to do this with as well because I was bloody terrified of starting! How is everyone else's saturday going?

Keep going ladies!!

Sophie xxx

sophie.89
sophie.89

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Day 3 Just Starting

Post by willitracey Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am

Hi Ladies

Admin what a brilliant post - I was imagining myself as I was reading it! Yesterday's headache appears to have faded and bit and I have felt no hunger. Tried the porridge today it was OK and I am sure I will get used to the flavours. I have ordered the water flavourings to brighten up the water drinking. I am weighing daily on the first week and this morning shows a total loss of 5lbs since starting on Thursday Shocked Must say I prefer these packs to the Cambridge although I do wish you had the tetras as they were handy to grab and go. Good luck everyone we can do this Very Happy

Tracey
willitracey
willitracey

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD HELEN - Tip - Create a Memory

Post by Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi Helen
Thats great news, sounds like you have cracked it this time. Prepare yourself for this weekend. Your routine is disrupted, poss more time at home or spent with friends which can involve eating. So you may be more tempted.

Create a Memory Tip : Before the day starts take 10-15mins to be alone. Lie quiet on your bed or settee and take several deep breaths , filling your lungs and exhalling slowly. Now use your imagination to set a scene/picture of when you want to be slim. Eg you could be on a beach, or around the pool of a booked holiday,or like WilliTracey at a wedding.

Really set the scene. In your mind design the dress you have chosen , colour, style etc , the weather, the church and its surrounding, the bird that flys over as you look up at the sky, what others are weraing, smell of the flowers, other people that are there and how they are congratulating you on how good you look. Put yourself in this place and lock into how you feel at this time.

You have hopefully now created a recent memory. When tempted with food this weekend. Close your eyes just for a short time, or walk away from the area and recall your lovely slim memory, zone in on how you felt and say "no thank you, im not hungry"

Good luck KeeBees xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD DAY 3 HELEN

Post by 2013Me Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Yaaaaaaay! Day 3 gone. On cd I remember this being the toughest but on Kee it wasnt. I wasnt that hungry, no strong cravings and just had to keep reminding myself to drink. I have though had a niggling headache for 3 days. On cd 2nd night I was floored with a really bad headache. Paracetamol did the trick and an early night.

Day 3 I had Total porridge, Total Thai Soup, Cambs choco mint bar at about 5ish as needef to nibble and was a left over and the Cottage Pie for din sround 7.

My diet box arrived yesterday so can now add some flavours ordered choco mint, mushroom soup, caramel smoothie, mexican chilli & spag bol plus some others and more porridge xx I do however feel safe with the routine now and love having a 4th product to use which is generally my last product to settle down in eve as this is my munchie time Smile

Hope you are both still doing well & you'll post your update soon xx
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD Day 2 - Helen

Post by 2013Me Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 am

Hi everyone, well I completed day 2 without a cheat, I am so pleased with myself, I really really want to do it this time, for so many months I'd start again using CD products and not even get past the first day without eating something. I built myself for the 2nd January all over Christmas and feel so motivated now, I just dont want food.

Although last night was tough, I cooked dinner for my boys then a low carb meal for my weight conscious daughter, the roasted peppers and onions looked so good. But in the past this is what has pulled me off, just a nibble, just a taste or I convince myself I can do it with one meal a day and hey presto im off the diet and wasted even more time. Well I grabbed my water, looked at the food and thought soon I can eat that, its healthy and will help me maintain but just for now I want to go without. It worked Smile

Yesterday I had Total Porridge Yum - Total Thai Soup - New Easy Mix are easier to mix - Total Cottage Pie & the HP Vanilla Wafer - All delicious but one of my boys said the cottage pie and porridge smelt. Who cares Smile It taste good and filled me up.

Tracey whats the yoghurt like ive not tried that, thats a great target, buying a dress not for on what it will cover up as first choice is a brilliant feeling, it makes you feel younger because you just try on more modern clothes. Hope your day is going well Smile

Sophie hows your day going, did you survive, we are now half way through Day 3 . The hardest day and not sure about you but on CD I was starving, Im not on the KeeDiet. Had a Total Porridge and Thai Soup and trying to complete my water for 1.5 before I leave work xx

Hope everyone on the 12 Week Challenge is doing well.
Keep in touch
Helen xx

2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Re: JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

Post by Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 am

Hi WilliTracey,
We in the office here have had that experience in the past and we think you speak for many dieters out there!....a lovely occasion to dress for and enjoy only to be held back by ourselves and our waistlines! Its a horrible feeling to reach all the way to the back of a peg in a clothing store to get the big size in something you're not really keen on or to find that they dont stock anything that you do like in a larger size!
(apparently to follow fashion you need to be tiny lol - so if thats the case then tiny we shall be!)

So we are right there with you for this wedding! Wanting you to feel good and look good bounce

Of course the summer holidays are always a big time for weight to be an issue with many people too...so if you can hit your goal in time for this wedding then you'll have a wonderful summer too cheers as you maintain the weightloss!

This is true for so many of us! We in the office are each doing our plans in preparation for various events so we are right there with everyone taking part

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Warm Welcome

Post by willitracey Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I too have done Cambridge successfully before, I do prefer the tastes of the Keediet packs so far, loved the spaghetti bolognaise last night and had a yogurt this morning. Scales down 2lbs after just one day, I will weigh daily for the first week and then weekly after that. My niece is getting married at the end of June and I really want to be looking good in a new outfit not just buying the first thing that fits No
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Re: JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

Post by 2013Me Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 am

Hi Sophie this seems to be the place. Its where ive been posting anyway. I've almost completed my 2nd day Smile My aim is to lose 3 stone in 12 weeks and feel wonderful.

I loved the total porridge just shows different tastes. I found it easy to mix and just popped it in microwave for 1min and mix and then pop in for another min xx
Good luck Smile
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Newbie. Finally on my way.

Post by sophie.89 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:58 am

Hello all.

Not sure where to post on here for the January challenge (perhaps you could point me in the right direction admin)
But here I am.
I'm doing the rapid burn plan, 2 days in and loving it so far (with the exception of the porridge, can't get my head round it pale

Anyway! I started at 13.2 stone and I'm hoping to get down to 10 stone or perhaps a little lighter.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! Smile

Is anyone else doing this plan? Would be great to have a buddy?

Sophie xxx
sophie.89
sophie.89

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Welcome WilliTracey to the KeeDiet 12 Week VLCD Challenge

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 am

Hi WilliTracey, welcome to the KeeDiet and its 12 Week Rapid Burn Challenge. 12 Weeks of this diet should see you over half way to your goal, in just 3 months, hopefully with that in mind you will reach bedtime still being very very good. Smile Keep in touch

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Hi WilliTracey

Post by 2013Me Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

I started yesterday, have done cambridge before and lost 4.5 stone is as many months so know it works if you stick to it. So although 5 Stone may seem like a Marathon now, take each day as it comes and try your very best. As soon as you see the scales moving down it will definately motivate you to keep going.

I have been trying for around 6 months to get back on it and just couldn't even get past one day without cheating. Found the KeeDiet which I thought would offer me a new approach to a similar diet and got some samples just before Chrimbo, feel like ive been waiting all christmas for the 2nd to come round so I could start Smile Must say I am love love loving their products had their new porridge this morning and it was so creamy just like ready brek and much easier to mix than the others I have tried. The Thai soup is also delicious, but very spicy, which I love.

Day 2 For me I want to lose 3 stone, already drunk 1.5L of water, its the water that gets me, so concentrating on keeping to regular drinks, Hopefully gonna read up on how to install a ticker here as Ive seen a few posts with them on and think that will be good motivation, not very technical so may just include the smiles for each 7lb that disappears.

2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Willitracey wishes to join you on 12 week challenge

Post by willitracey Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi, today is my first day of the Keediet, I aim to complete at least 3 months and would like to lose 5 stones initially. Well I have reached lunchtime, so far so good......
willitracey
willitracey

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD & Water

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Are you keeping on top of the water, this is so important in the early days so continue to work on good water regime. By lunch time its a good idea to have drunk around 1.5 or 2L then hopefully the afternoon you can starting sipping again to complete your requirement.

Why so much Water

Because conventional foods contain much water (up to 70% of our daily intake) when you eat less you will naturally consume less water; this needs to be replaced when following a food replacement plan or when dieting in general.

Drinking plenty of water will also naturally deal with many of the side effects of a weight loss plan, for example, constipation, dehydration including headaches, dizziness, aching muscles. Drinking extra water will help you to eliminate waste products and remove the by-products of the fat broken down.

ProtiKee products are a highly concentrated food or food replacement, drinking plenty of water will help to dilute the products to an easier and acceptable level for you to enjoy.

Remember the rule, 2¼ Litres of water is required as a Minimum on all plans. It is generally accepted that those with a higher BMI or taller ladies and men will require a little more water and for better results it is ideal to work towards 3-4 litres each day.

This amount of water does not include, tea, coffee but is inclusive of tap, bottled, sparkling water only (Malic Acid drink flavourings can be added to flavour your water, but any drink with Citric Acid should be avoided on Ketosis structured plans - this includes lemon slices in your tea or hot water). If drinking limited tea & coffee throughout the day it is strongly suggested that 3 litres of water is consumed, tea & coffee can act as a direutic and will flush away some of your required water, denying your organs and muscles the full benefit of the positive liquids.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Helen Day 1 Vlcd completed

Post by 2013Me Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 am

Day 1
100% completed. I am so pleased I have completed my first day with perfection Wink
Shake - soup - hot meal - bar with lots of water in between. I feel so releived that I have done my first day without a nibble of anything. I now feel that I can do Day 2. Got my water ready for tomorrow morning to drink before I get out of bed. I can syc myself up for another great day Smile
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty 12 Week VLCD Dieter Helen

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 am

Hi Helen, welcome to the KeeDiet Plan, hope your first day is going well and glad our words meant something to you. VLCD can be such a lonely diet compared to Weight Watchers and Slimming World etc and not everyone understands the dynamics of the diet.

So remember we are here for you if you should need support, advise or congratulations cheers

Let us know how your getting on, the deal has gone great today so hopefully lots of new chatters for you.

xx flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Hi - New KeeDieter

Post by 2013Me Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 am

Hi Admin, I was on hear browsing as due to start my new challenge for 2013 tomorrow and just had to comment. I am sure you wrote that last post just for me. You captured my feelings 100% which motivated me to join the forum and post here, normally i just browse.

I have already ordered the starter kit and rapid plan and already have some samples left over from before Christmas so I am starting tomorrow. I did the Cambridge Diet many years ago, I lost 4.5 stone and kept all the weight off for 2 years. I felt great, I loved shopping and just remember feeling more confident. Slowly with holidays, life, family stress and not making the right decisions I have gained back around 3 stone. Tomorrow I am putting on the brake and going back to where I felt best. My goal is to lose 3 stone in 12 weeks.

I am going to be 50 next year. I have a great holiday planned this year and my children are getting older, I would hate for them to all of a sudden throw a wedding on me or special occasion & thats just because the way if feel about how I look. That feels wrong and I don't want to feel like that.

So no more wingeing, tomorrow I start a 12 weeks VLCD and I can't wait to get on the scales next week after completing my first 7 days as I know it is going to be a brilliant result, and gonna make me feel that I can do it. xxx

Hope some other 12 Weekers will be posting soon, will be lovely to pop on here are have a chat.

Here's hoping Helen
2013Me
2013Me

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD 12 WEEK PLAN MOTIVATION

Post by Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 am

Camera's...... Roll..... Action...... From all the emails we have received this week it seem the majority of clients are starting their weight loss plan tomorrow - Wednesday 2nd January 2013.
What a great day to begin inventing the new you Smile

Smile you are on "THIS IS YOUR LIFE"..... Don't feel deprived and don't feel like you are missing out, instead be positive about this decision, appreciate making the right choices - Being good on your diet day by day, hour by hour, will make you feel powerful and better for longer than a sneaky cheat, whose enjoyment will last just a few moments. (you know this is true Wink )

Are you wanting to get back to that "Happy Weight" where you felt better, alive, more comfortable, more in control, more atractive, healthier and life just seemed more enjoyable. Well with hard work, determination and sticking to your rules you can be back at that place. Yes it is hard work, but you already know that and its making the right choices over and over again, each day for some weeks that is going to get you back there.

You have decided to lose weight, you've most probably been gearing up all over Christmas for this day, So make it successful from the moment you rise in the morning. Take a 500ml glass of water to bed tonight, put the alarm on 10mins earlier, drink your first glass of water before your feet touch the bedroom floor & whilst drinking, motivate yourself for the day ahead.

Be realistic about timing and your expectations, plan your first week, get writing and start a journal. Enjoy the sensation of being in control and the feeling that using meal replacements offer, feel less bloated in just a few day, experience a brilliant weight loss result after 7 days and take the calculation and stress out of preparing meals.

We've most probably all dieted before, we think we know it all, and it's true we probably do know quite a lot, but here is a reality check.. READY ?????
"It's not what you know, it's what you do."

So whose prepared for one week of serious dieting ????
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 am

Any clients that are joining the 12 Week Diet Plan this is a great place to introduce yourself, tell us your goal, include your weight loss tracker and lets us motivate you and you can motivate others following exactly the same plan Kee Support will be constantly popping on this forum to offer assistance whenever required. So no question is to small - share your highs, lows and all xx
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty VLCD 12 Week Challenge

Post by Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

Well here is your first Weight Loss Challenge.

Grab yourself a new diary for 2013, hopefully you received one as a present, but there are lots around this time of year. Either that or just a note pad that you can date as you go. This will be your Journal for the 12 Weeks VLCD Diet Plan.

Then copy and past the questions below on to your Intro post and answer them as you go, a great way to open this forum and discussion.

If you prefer Download & Print an "ABOUT ME" form from the link shown below and stick or tac in your Journal - http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=50

1. How does being overweight now affect you emotionally?
2. What is your worst memory of being overweight?
3. How does being overweight affect you physically, what can you no longer do because of your weight?
4. What do you hope to gain from losing weight, what improvements do you imagine for yourself?
5. Is there a special event coming up that you wish to lose weight for, how will losing weight make a
difference to this event?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty JOIN OUR 2013 BE LIGHTER & BRIGHTER 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

Post by Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 am

SAVE £72.00 WITH OUR 12 WEEK VLCD LIGHTER & BRIGHTER CHALLENGE
Track your weight loss here & on this Special "Lighter & Brighter" Forum where you can share your experience with other dieters, making your weight loss as quick, easy, enjoyable as possible. Commit to follow the Kee Rapid Burn Diet for 12 continuous weeks for MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS. We'll be following you here with support, motivation, challenges, tips and lots more.

Forget the Sales; instead give yourself the gift of a slimmer healthier new you for 2013. Commit to your goals, feel the KeeBuzz, purchase your 1st Rapid Burn Diet Box + Starter Kit during January and give your weight loss journey the direction it needs to drop the MAXIMUM amount of weight in just 3 months. Starting the New Year with a weight loss target is great and it's our mission to help YOU lose weight quickly & easily, feel great, and have fun while enjoying a safe rapid weight loss. Show us what you can do in 12 weeks.

Following the KeeDiet Rapid Burn (RB) Diet Plan for 12 weeks the expected weight loss is 3 Stone (thats 14lb per month). Just imagine by March 2013 you could be at your optimum weight & ready to enjoy the rest of 2013 as a slimmer, happier, healthier YOU! With our 2013 Lighter & Brighter offer you could also be quid’s in. Simply purchase your 1st Rapid Burn Weight Loss Diet Box + KeeDiet Starter Kit in one order during January 2013 and we will include your 1st £36.00 Gift Voucher to redeem on your second diet box purchased in February. We will then include another £36.00 Gift Voucher for you to redeem when you purchase your March RB Diet Box
flower

Rapid Burn Diet Box

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2