THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.

3 posters

Go down

Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. Empty KeeDiet VLCD

Post by KeeSupport Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi Tannisha and thank you for joining our forum.

Well done to you for your weight loss so far  Like a Star @ heaven  - that's a fantastic achievement and you must be feeling the benefits already.

A gradual weight loss now of 2lbs a week is perfectly fine, as you probably already know the first couple of weeks can see the most drastic weight loss followed by a gradual steady decrease.

You're correct about taking the vitamin supplement if not using all of your daily packs.  We have heard from other KeeBees that feel full before completing their daily allowance - everyone's different after all.

With regards to exercise, of course again everyone is different but one thing to remember is if following a VLCD plan or LCD plan you are restricting your energy intake and may feel extremely tired after strenuous exercise. The danger of doing too much exercise on a VLCD is that if your body does not have enough "fuel" it may start breaking down muscle - your heart is a muscle and you could be putting too much strain on your organs. Something to bear in mind and a great time to listen to your body.

Keep positive for the next few weeks Tannisha and by the time the Spring arrives you'll have the body you've been aiming for!

Very Happy
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. Empty Re: Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 am

HI Tannisha

Occasionally I've only had three items in a day, but it's better to stick to four.

It sounds like you are getting on well, I imagine you are pleased with losing a stone so far. I've actually finished again for a while. It was just a quick visit.

Keep up the good work. And remember that the hard work carries on once you stop the diet - it'e very important to eat well and try to do some exercise to replace lost muscles or you can put the weight straight back on.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. Empty Re: Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.

Post by Tannisha Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi Mikey,
Thank you for replying to my post and for the advice. I only started having the vegetables this week... only for three days though. I chose to have cucumber and spinach and I felt so full I couldn't handle it lol. I have decided to have them on the drive home from work between lunch and dinner so I don't feel so uncomfortably full afterwards lol.

Do you have time where you are too full to have your last pack? It's happened to me on three occasions .... I know it's not good because of the nutrients but I am taking a vitamin daily. I just wondered if it may slow down my weight loss.

Monday will be the start of my 5th week. I have lost a stone so far. I'm aiming for a minimum of 2lb loss a week for the next 8 weeks. I only have 2 more stone to lose before my target.

How are you getting on? I have read a few of your posts and I'm impressed with your determination Smile

Tannisha
Tannisha
Tannisha

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:34 am

Hi Tannisha

Not having the milk, veg or nuts won't kick you out of ketosis. Ketosis is when the body runs out of carbs so just doing the packs will ensure you get into ketosis. You can add in some veg if you like (I do), and I understand you can make the shakes with skimmed milk but I choose water. The nuts and seeds will give you some additional oily stuff - the best place to read about all this is http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/faqs-ezp-21.html

Sorry to hear you were feeling sick on the way to work, I hope that has stopped.

How are you getting on? You must be into your third week now

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet. Empty Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.

Post by Tannisha Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 am

Hello everyone,
This is the first ever forum I have ever joined at the first time doing a VLCD so I wanted to go all in! It also seems to be quiet on here so I'm not sure if many people will see this.
I started my journey on the 5th January... my first day back at work. The first day was surprisingly easy but the morning of the 2nd and 3rd was a massive struggle for me, not because of hunger but I had to force myself not to throw up whilst driving on the motorway. I have been having my first pack at work at 08:30 as it leaves less time between packs.  

Also, I haven't been having milk or the additional vegetables and nuts ... will this kick me out of ketosis?  My friend is on lighter life total and all she has is 4 packs a day and so had a different opinion about adding food especially milk!

All information and advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Tannisha
Tannisha

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down