THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015

2 posters

Go down

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 Empty keediet

Post by KeeSupport Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am

Hi Slimmer Mikey

Wow!!  Well done to you and thanks for keeping your blog going with us.  We love to hear success stories such as yours and it's great to know we're helping regardless of whether you need to lose a few pounds or a few stone.

Enjoy your trip with your Geneva and maybe we'll speak again later in the year

Very Happy Very Happy
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 Empty Re: Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Final weigh-in and measurements:

Pretty much 12st this morning, waist was 40". So that's about 8lb gone and a inch of the waist. Not a bad effort for under 2 weeks. I've basically undone what I did in November and I'm back to where I was on 23rd Oct.

So, I think I shall enjoy my trip to Geneva next week, get back to the exercise for a couple of months or so, then maybe do this again ahead of starting a new exercise programme. I might be back May/June time.

Until then, keep up the good work everybody Smile

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:54 am

Right then, that's my last day done for now.

I had the cinnamon apple porridge again today. Man, that is lovely. Then I should have had caramel as my guest shake but when I had a spare shake from yesterday I put one away in the cupboard and I put that one away instead of a chocolate. I shall have to wait until next time to try the caramel.

My meal tonight was the broccoli fussilli. I don't normally eat stuff in a creamy sauce like this so this one wasn't for me. As it's my last night I added in some bacon. I also cooked some chicken portions ready for the next couple of days - I'm going to try and stay low carb for another day or so - so I also had one of those while they were hot. V nice. I'm off to Geneva for a few days on Monday so the low carb thing will stop at that point.

So I will do my final weigh in and measure tomorrow morning, hopefully I will be under 12st (I was this morning so it's looking good).

Keep up the good work everybody. Smile I'll be back in the morning to say how I've got on.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 am

Last but one day today - it has been fine. Guest shake today was the mocha latte which I had for breakfast. In fact, I haven't felt hungry at all and didn't have my tea time shake. But I did have a few peanuts and a piece of cheese when I got home.

Cottage pie with cabbage seemed really filling tonight, and I'm now nibbling on a third of a milk choc truffle bar.

Last day coming up. I've got the cinnamon and apple porridge for breaky, and then I'm trying the broccoli fusilli tomorrow night (and I intend to add a bit of bacon). Then I've got a nice low carb day planned for Friday.

Looking forward to my final weigh-in and measure on Friday morning. Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:58 am

Awww, still just me on here all alone.

Day 8 on the Kee diet has gone OK. Guest shake today was the raspberry yoghurt. The flavour wasn't too bad, but I'm not a fan of seeds. Although most of the seeds did settle to the bottom it was enough to mean I'm unlikely to buy this flavour again. No seeds and a bit more tang the raspberryness and that would have been lovely.

Did have extra nibbles again today - a few peanuts, a Peperami and a piece of cheese. I can make a Peperami last me an hour and a half!! Very Happy

Just had cottage pie with some cabbage, and then I've got the last third of a dark choc truffle bar to finish that I started last night (I had the middle third mid morning).

2 more days to go. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 am

Just spotted the free delivery post scrolling up in the 'Latest Topics'!!!! Dammit Smile Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 am

Another day all done, and it's been fine.

Where I was working today was a bit cold, but I had the forethought to put my thermal socks on.

Guest shake today was the second of the cookies and cream flavour and I can confirm it's not quite for me.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:01 am

Today has been OK. Seemed like a long day though.

Lunchtime guest shake was Forest Fruits - this was OK, I'd get a few of these again.

Had a few peanuts and a can of Coke Zero to help me through until evening meal - I'm just about to do that evening meal of cottage pie and cabbage. Four days left to go after today. I'm hoping I at least get back under 12st once I start back on normal food so I hope to reach 11st 10 by Friday morning. I shall have a weigh in tomorrow, then leave it until Friday.

To any body reading this - stick with it, it works like nothing else. Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 am

Yes, I do quite enjoy the diet - you're right. I know I only do it for a short while just to get back to the low part of my 'set point' range (if set point theory is correct of course) so I suppose I have an easier task than some other people. I enjoy the changes it forces upon me - mainly cutting out the snacks. My normal meals are usually OK and I do a fair amount of fitness stuff, but biscuits and packs of crisps are my main downfall. It doesn't take too many of those to push my daily calories into a surplus.

Also, I do quite like the challenge, and doing something different for a couple of weeks. That feeling of the digestive system being empty is oddly OK too. And I always love it when that first bit of weight comes off and the tautness of the skin over the tummy just eases off. I put this extra weight on back in November so I've had that taut feeling for a few weeks. And I would imagine it can be beneficial to your body to lay off the carbs for a while - there's the view that it's carbs that cause inflammation of blood vessels, not saturated fat.

So, yes, for a number of reasons I really quite like the diet. The bad bits are that I have to stop exercising (but I'm waiting for my shoulder to fully get better at the minute so that's OK), and that I have to find a couple of weeks with hardly any social things going on. I cancelled a meal out on Thursday, and turned down a Sunday lunch invite for tomorrow.

As for today, my 'guest shake' at lunchtime was cookies and cream. I wasn't too keen on this one, which surprised me. I've had a few nuts and seeds this evening and a small nibble of cheese, and I'm about to cook my spag bol and broccoli. I had a third of a milk choc truffle bar last night, so no doubt I will have another bit of that later after my spag bol.

Weigh-in this morning - 12st 2 which is 4 lbs gone in 4 days, and tummy measured 39.5", so that 1.5" down in 7 days, which is very good. And the ketosis check tonight was fine. It's all going well Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 Empty KEEDIET VLCD

Post by KeeSupport Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Good morning Slimmer Mikey

Glad you enjoyed the free sample - I have to agree, love Bananas but dislike anything banana flavoured, with the exception of the shake.  I think it's so simply flavoured it's just perfect.  Sometimes 'flavoured' products can be too overpowering.

KeeDiet has received really good reviews about the new Apple and Cinnamon Porridge, so I'm glad you like it too.

It's great reading your progress, and have to say you almost seem to be enjoying the diet! Very Happy
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:54 am

Day 4 pretty much done. Blimey, work has been tough over the last few weeks from a 'using my brain' point of view, today being no exception. But it stops any thoughts about food, the VLCD hasn't bothered me too much so far.

I had cinnamon and apple porridge for brekky - very nice. Then I had a banana shake for lunch - this was a freebie in with my order. I don't normally like banana flavour things but it was actually really nice. I'd buy a few more I think. Choccy shake around 4.30 and I've just had cottage pie and cabbage, yummy.

And as a treat I'm having a can of Coke Zero this evening.

I shall check on ketosis in a while, and then have a go with the scales and the tape measure in the morning Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 am

I drank the tea and was still in ketosis tonight so It's probably OK.

So, day 3 - had a bit of a headache today, and generally a bit woolly brained, work seemed harder than it should. But I was fine by the time I came home.

Three choccy shakes during the day, then broccoli and spag bol this evening. So far so good Very Happy Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeSupport Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi Slimmer Mikey

To be honest, we're not totally sure about the tea - don't believe it's a ketosis problem but will have to do some research! We know our teas are suitable so we'll check the ingredients.

Re: samples - next time you order either send an email or request in delivery comments box - mention that you are SlimmerMikey from the Forum and will include a couple of samples for you.

Kind regards
Keediet Very Happy
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:29 pm

The mint choc was from a previous order, yes.

Quick question - a colleague has just made me a cup of Clipper detox tea which contains hibiscus, liquorice root, nettle and aloe vera. I'm assuming this isn't going to mess with ketosis. What do you think?

How do I request samples next time I place an order. I asked for a raspberry and yogurt, caramel, cookies and cream and pasta broccoli items but had them as part of my number of items for the bundle.

Thanks

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeSupport Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Yeay Big Success and it's only Day 2!!

Just to say, that free sample of Choc Mint must have been from your last order with us. We haven't stocked that for quite some time as it wasn't that popular with our KeeBees, so it's just as well you weren't that keen either.

We've got some great new products - don't know if you've tried them. 2 new Pastas and curry Noodle. Also 2 new shakes are in store - Raspberry and also Cookie and Cream.

Ask for a sample next time you order Very Happy

KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 am

Lets' hope so, it would be nice to hear how someone else is getting on.

Day 2 on the shakes has gone just fine. This is usually the day for a headache but I've been OK this time.

I tried my freebie mint choc shake at lunchtime - I'm not a fan of mint choc flavour things but it was better than expected.

Tea tonight is spag bol. I thought I mainly had cottage pie left so I've got cabbage in to go with my evening meal, but the spag bol goes better with broccoli - I shall buy some tomorrow.

Also, checked for ketosis and I'm right in the middle of the 5 shades on the results chart, so that's pretty much perfect. Yeay. Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 Empty VLCD WITH KEEDIET

Post by KeeSupport Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi Slimmer Mikey

Thanks for keeping your blog going - it's always great to hear of the fantastic weight loss than can be achieved!

It is a little quite on hear at the moment but hopefully this might encourage a few others to join.

Very Happy
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:29 am

Well, it really does seem to just be me on here this time. Awww. Never mind,

Day 1 on the shakes, it's gone just fine. Three chocky shakes plus cottage pie with some cabbage. I might treat myself to a third of a milk choc truffle bar later.

Weight this morning was 2lbs down, and waist was 3/4" down. Good start ahead of the actual VLCD. I shall check for ketosis tomorrow evening.

If anyone is reading this then keep trying hard, you'll lose some weight. Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:30 am

End of day 3 coming up and everything is going fine so far. I've not weighed myself yet, but I can tell things are feeling a bit better already.

Just having my tea in a few mins, then it's onto the shakes tomorrow. I'm ready Smile

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:52 am

Hi. I used a different email address yesterday to place my order. I suppose there are now two issues:

1. Why didn't I receive my 'reset password' email? It seems I forgot my password last Feb and I got the reset email OK then. (Yes, I rarely delete any emails) Smile As I said, I'm OK now, but you may wish to investigate in case there is a problem.

2. I suppose I might have some loyalty points that need transferring into the one account - I'd hate to miss out on a saving!!! Having said that, I might not actually have any, so then it wouldn't matter.

But I've placed my order so that's the main thing Very Happy Very Happy

I assume I send you a pm with my details.

Update re today - day 2 of 3 day diet is going fine. Looking forward to my tea this evening.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeSupport Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi SlimmerMikey

Sorry to hear you're having problems logging on with us. If the situation hasn't already been resolved, send us your email address and name and we will be able to send you a new password to access you account.

Glad you're back on the forum with us. It's a little quiet on here at the moment so we'll have to try and get a few more KeeBees on.
Good luck with the weight loss.
KeeDiet
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:56 am

I was placing my order for a 1 week bundle but I can't get into my account as I've forgotten my password and the reset email does seem to be arriving. I'll leave it for a while. If it doesn't arrive I'll just have to order using a different email.

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015 Empty Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:34 am

Hello All

Back again for a couple of weeks. It's now Jan 15 - the last time I did a couple of weeks properly was in March last year. I did a few days in July last year but didn't really do it very strictly. So, no messing this time. I must do it properly or it's a waste of time and money.

I'm doing the usual of the three day diet first (which I have started today) and then 10 days on the Kee diet. I'm going to be sticking to the tried and tested 3 choccy shakes and a cottage pie with some cabbage. I do have a few spag bol and some milk choc truffle bars too. And no doubt I'll have the odd piece of strong cheese and a maybe a Pepperami hot.

I put about 8lbs on during the first couple of weeks in November last year. It was around that time I had a few weeks with a lot of social events and meals out which was the main problem. I also usually do quite a lot of fitness stuff, but a knee issue and then a shoulder issue brought all that to a stop. I went to the physio and I've been doing my exercises/stretches for the past couple of months and my knee is now fine (probably the best it's been for years) and the shoulder is just about there too. Another couple of weeks off and it should be OK to get going again.

I do have a few days in Geneva at the start of February. I'm going with one of my mates for his 60th birthday. It would be nice to be able to fit into more than just the one pair of trousers that I own Very Happy

Starting point is 12st 8, biggest stomach measurement is about 41".

Bring it on!!! Let's torch some of that fat!!! Very Happy

slimmer mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down