THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Back on track any diet buddies about? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back on track any diet buddies about?

4 posters

Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty How to work out your BMI.

Post by KeeSupport Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:53 am

Well done Crystel. Spot on. We worked out in the office that it should be anywhere between 8st 12lbs, which is a BMI 20 up to BMI 25 which was 11st.

A healthy range is anywhere between a BMI of 20-25. Generally it is very difficult for most dieters to get to, keep at a BMI of 20 without drastically changing their lifestyle and incorporating a fair amount of exercise. A good BMI to go for is between 23-25 which can give you a little flexibility.

Here's the link onlineKeeDiet BMI Calculator

If you read our waist to hip ratio page, there is a new system for identifying weight loss required. I have copied a bit here which shows how to work it out.

"Now researchers have come up with a much simpler alternative which is easy to remember and applies whatever your ethnic background: the waist/height ratio....... Simply, if you divide your waist measurement by your height (in inches or cms) the answer should be less than 0.5. So for a 5ft 5” (65 inches) woman with a waist measurement of 42”, her waist/height ratio is 0.6 which puts her at increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, certain cancers etc. A 6ft male, on the other hand, would need a waist measurement of 35” for a ratio of 0.49 – just under the cut-off point.

Example - Waist 42" divided by Height 65" = 0.646"
KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty Re: Back on track any diet buddies about?

Post by crystel Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:40 am

they always give a wide guide as peoples shapes and size varies but for 5ft6
your ideal weight can be from 123lbs and 154lbs but I think its what you feel happy at hun xx

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty Re: Back on track any diet buddies about?

Post by lizzles2103 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 am

I'm about 5'6 so dunno what my "ideal" is. I'm so used to be in the obese range!

lizzles2103

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 am

Its hard when you have a lot too lose, but I am trying too take each stone at a time.
When I did LL 6yrs ago I weighed abit less and did get down too just under 9st, and everyone said I looked ill lol!!
So I think I have too not think about what I was years ago but wait and see how I feel as the weight comes off.
How tall are you hun? as I said I am only short so doctors say I should be around 9st xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 pm

I was 14 st 5 when started.
Lightest I've been in years is 11 st 5 but I still wasn't completely happy.
So ideally I'd like to be 10 st something.
Currently 12 st 8 so feels more of a possibility now ....

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm

thanks hun you too your doing amazing, it does get quick results but is very tough lol
especially as it gets nearer too Xmas and all the social events start happening.
I have 4stone too lose all in all I have done so many diets and I am on a lot of medication which pile on weight for me,
so setting a realistic weight target this time, I am only 5ft4 and use too be 8st in my 20,s
but would be happy with 9st7lb now
how about you? xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

That amount in a month is fantastic! Well done!
I can't think of any other diet where u lose so much so fast.
Keep going hun. You're doing fab.
How much do u want to lose long term? X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:52 pm

hi Hun well done you that,s a great weight lose
and just afew more too go for that big 2stone I think that's when you really start too feel and see the results.
I have lost17.5pounds hate weighing as just see how much more I have too loose:cry: 
but guess I have too concentrate on the long term goal
keep intouch let me know when yu have hit that 2stone mark xxx
have a lovely day xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Morning.
I lost 3 so grand total of minus 24 pounds now.
Hopefully lose another 3 this week, or more, and make it to 2 stone!
X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:34 am

Errr got my maths wrong! Need 6 for 2stone and that's not gonna happen! X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:25 am

Fingers crossed for you then hun lets hope you hit that 2stone I am sure you will, I lost 2st in 6weeks the last time I did this.
Ok lets check in on Monday then with our weight losses xx
you have a great weekend too xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:40 am

It will be my 6th weigh in.....would like to 3 to make it 2 stones but we will have to see.
Will have to report in on Monday....both of us.
Have a fab weekend x

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Lol I know how you feel but if I weigh and have only lost a tiny amount I would give up
I am terrible like that!!
I am going too weigh Monday as that's a full month for me, how long have you done now?
Any time hun always here for support if you need it xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Well done hun! Keep it up.
I don't know how u resist the urge to weigh more often....it's a struggle for me to wait til a week.
Keep focused.....you can do it.
Thanks 4 your support x

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:20 am

Hi Lizzles
so great too see you back I was worried about you after your last post I did try too reply so you know
you had support.
I know exactly how you felt I have had a few bad days!! where I really wanted too eat things I shouldn,t, going through
so much stress at the minute hard too stay focused.
21lbs that is great well done you Very Happy 
I am gad you stuck too it and pulled through.
I have done a month on Monday not weighed much as I get so demotivated if I don,t lose much.
But know I have lost over a stone just want too stay strong now until Xmas xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:31 am

Hi girls. How we all doing?
My weight loss is up to 21 lbs now with weigh day on Monday.
Having my usual wknd wobble where I want wine!
Gotta keep focused.
Need to start some exercise soon too!

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:23 am

lizzles2103 wrote:Struggling today girls........ Trying to remember why I started this thing as ny comfort eat mode is desperatly trying to take over!
Would u believe this....I took kids mcdos for lunch and they stuffed up the order and gave me a gree bog mac!!! Never happens when I'm eating. Could not believe it
Roll on tea time....think it's gonna be early night for me or the bottle of wine in fridge may not survive
No Evil or Very Mad 
Stay strong honey I know how hard it is when life throws temptation our way, this is a really tough plan too stick too, but offers great results, and you know that look at what you have achieved so far.
Every time you think your going too give in think of all those pounds that you have lost and think of the end goal you are trying too achieve and how much closer you are now too that target
don,t give up hun stay strong have a bath and an early night tomorrow will be a better day xxxxxxxxxxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am

Struggling today girls........ Trying to remember why I started this thing as ny comfort eat mode is desperatly trying to take over!
Would u believe this....I took kids mcdos for lunch and they stuffed up the order and gave me a gree bog mac!!! Never happens when I'm eating. Could not believe it
Roll on tea time....think it's gonna be early night for me or the bottle of wine in fridge may not survive
No Evil or Very Mad 

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:58 am

Lizzy you made me laugh boiled broccoli lol:) 
But think I wouldn,t even mind that I am only eating the packs no food at all.
Those chips sound lovely though.
Niki you sound similar too me I have a lot too lose too and want too do it fully up until Xmas then I,ll have a break then straight back on it xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by niki3108 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 am

I have a snowboarding holiday booked for february and I need to lose a shed load to fit into my gear!! I have bought 4 weeks worth for now, but want to do the full 12 weeks. I will have to be a bit more relaxed about it on run up to xmas though - maybe be do a 5:2 approach and perhaps start again properly after.

niki3108

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:50 am

My friend made celeriac chips! Part boiled and then fried in sesame oil from the nuts/oil allowance.
She said they were yummy!
I am getting sick of same old boiled broccoli now.
Xx

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:45 am

Hi Niki and welcome too the group of newbies
well done on an amazing loss that is great:D 
I am not sure about soy sauce if you ask admin I am sure they can advise you.
I tend too just stick too seasoning use chilli powder etc too make the soups tastier
How long are you staying on the plan for?
I have just started on day 11 but have 4st too lose so will be on it a while xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty Im new at rapid burn!!

Post by niki3108 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:11 am

Week 2! looking for a way to make the veg taste tasty! Can I use soy sauce? I don't want to screw up my effort so far! I lost 10lb in week 1! Very pleased!

niki3108

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:02 am

Hi Lizzy glad too hear your still doing well, and I am sure the weight is falling off.
I am trying too avoid the scales as have SO much too lose its easy too get un motivated if I weigh.
Its a difficult one when it comes too Xmas as its is such a special and sociable time of the year, after doing vlcd afew times, I have decided it is not a race too the goal for me so I attend too take Xmas of completely, but make sure I have a re order of packs there too start straight back on it, I have 4st too lose so will have too be on it for longer than 12weeks anyway.
When I did LL I was finished the 12wks by the 22nd Dec so again had xmas off plan, then did a full week back on it four packs a day, I then cut down too 3 packs and a meal, for abit then 2 packs a day and sensible food, so that's how I re adjusted and too be honest, I used packs a lot too maintain weight they are so good at keeping you on track xxx
Not sure if that helps lol xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty Coming off vcld advice

Post by lizzles2103 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Hiya crystel
Think the 12wks would end the wk running up to Xmas.
I'm not really sure a out the process for coming off. I e read u have to work your way up theough the other plans so I'm wondering if I should stop earlier so that by tine xmas is here I can enjoy a meal and a glass of wine! What do u think? How long are u planning on staying on it for?
When i did vlcd last year and finished, they gave me a 2 wk re feeding guide so that by end of the 2 wks u were back to eating healthily. Tempting to do that but wouldn't wanna undo all hard work!x

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:37 am

Hi Hun
WOW what a great weight loss well done you:D  you must be so happy
You sounded just like me I am any stress has me diving towards the nearest comfort food, why couldn,t I be one of those people who lose weight when stressed lol
I really hope all your family troubles calm down it is so tough too stay strong when you have  problems too.
I am glad your hubby is supportive, I do understand why people have a problem with a loved one doing a vlcd, it is extreme, but for most of us it is the final straw after trying everything out!
I for one did every other diet and didn,t lose a pound but was on LL for 12weeks and lost 4stone, so they work
people do like too have their say though don,t they...!!
I like you don,t tell anyone I am on it just say I am eating healthy
Yes so far sticking  too the plan on day 8 and always find the 1st week hard.
will you be finished your 12wks by Xmas? xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:11 am

I'm a comfort eater too hun. Have been all my life. It's my initial thought when anything goes wrong, "i need choc, cakes, biccies, wine!".
Having rough few weeks family wise so has been a real test but so far I'm keeping on the plan.
I've lost just over a stone in 3 weeks.
My hubby doesnt mind me doing vlcd but isn't a fan really and I've keeps it quiet from most of family so dont have to deal with their "helpful" comments, if u know what I mean?!
I feel healthier already, haven't gone this long without alcohol for ages so that's a bonus. It was a habit i needed to break, drinking when stressed. Had become a drink every night rather than just a weekend treat.
Hope you're managing to stick at it.

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:36 am

Hi Lizzy
Sorry I didn,t get back too you had a stressful week, but managed too stay on track with plan which is a big achievement for me I tend too comfort eat when stressed.
In answer too your other post I don,t think we are allowed too swap it was something that came up the last time, maybe ask admin as I,m not sure.
SO how are things with you have you done a month yet? you must have lost loads:)  Smile do you support from family and friends as my family never support vlcd so quite tough xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 am

Hiya Crystal
Just checking in to see how you are doing?
Lizzy

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Ah good, well done you!
Was thinking I've got 2 fragrant Thai soups that I won't use.
Maybe we could arrange a swap? X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Morning Lizzy
Hope yours is a better day stay strong and positive
I always reach ketosis quickly and tested this morning and was already going into it so that helps xxx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Morning. Hope you have a good day. not long now til ketosis kicks in.
Keep going!
X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 am

Oh I haven,t heard of that one I did LL and exante it can be really hard!!
I drink a lot of water anyway so don,t find that so hard, but agree with you about the wine flavouring yuk lol
the orange and lemon is nice though so maybe try them?
I haven,t seen that new bar I will try it I do cheat in a way I have atkins bars sometimes they are yummy, and very low carb and kcal so doesn't knock me out of ketosis.
I did try some of the meals before but didn,t really like them, I love the thai soup but I like spicy things xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:58 am

I did be-YU which was v.similar but only 3 items a day and no veg or nuts.
The cottage pie looks nasty but tastes nice. I tried the thai soup but way too hot for me.
Ordered the cafe latte to try. My fall back is strawberry shakes, quick but filling.
The new sticky toffee bar is yummy too.
I'm saving my bars for supper and trying to have 3 regular meals.
Getting sick of water now tho.... Tried the white wine spritz but yuck! Not for me!
X

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 am

Oh I know it gets easier but for some reason finding it harder this time roll on ketosis!!
Overall I have 4stone too lose I will take Xmas off as did try too do a vlcd over xmas before and it was awful lol
But hoping too stick too this right up till them so should be a good few stone off by then.
Which diet did you do before I was on LL 4yrs ago and did well but its so expensive too do!!
The coconut bars are nice I never got use too the porridge though I tend too stick too the soups and shakes really x

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 am

I'm aiming to do the full 12 weeks. Want to lose minimum of 3 stone.
I did vlcd once before couple of years ago.
I'm loving the chocolate coconut bars, got the porridge sorted now and really like the cottage pie.
Keep going, it'll get easier!
Lizzy

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

Hi Lizzy
Lovely too hear from you and a big well done on the weight loss so far that's a
great amount in 3weeks, do you have a lot too lose and have you ever done a vlcd before?
Oh poor you I really hope the potty training goes well for you and you start too get a lot more good days.
I found the boards quiet last time round but admin was great and there was three of us that came on daily too support each other which was great, stayed friends too.
How are you finding the plan? any things you have found you don,t like yet?
I am only on day two so hard going until ketosis kicks in xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzles2103 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Hiya. I'm just starting my 3rd week. Lost 11 pounds so far.
I check in most days, seems pretty quiet on the boards but I'm about and will help if I can.
Going thru a stressful time myself at min, oh and trying to potty train little boy so having good and bad days. Today, not so good!
Lizzy

lizzles2103

Back to top Go down

Back on track any diet buddies about? Empty Back on track any diet buddies about?

Post by crystel Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 am

Hi Guys
I am restarting the kee diet today I did start it awhile back managed too do rapid burn for 6weeks, then it all went wrong
I had lots of stress and problems all hit at once and just found myself falling off the plan.
But I am back and really want too get 2stone off by Christmas!!Very Happy 
I know its achievable as I lost 2stone in 6wks last time round and done other VLCD before with great results.
It really helped that I had 2 amazing diet buddies on here last time we really supported each other through good and bad days.
SO if anyone is around this time it would be great too chat:D 
Crystel

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down