THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet

+4
Steph
Admin
Gempants1
kelly0803
8 posters

Go down

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 am

Kelly well done, great achievement and it is all down to you, Well Deserved xx
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet Empty Re: From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet

Post by sue wilkes Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 am

Hey Kelly,

Whose a clever girl then, what a fabulous weight loss. That should give you a well deserved boost, and just
in time for the ball. Bet your gown looks fabulous on you and just knowing what you have achieved will give
you that special glow. Post us a piccy on here of you all glammed up so we girls know what can be achieved....

I hope you have a brilliant time, cant wait to hear all about it, hold your head high and go girl bounce

Will catch up soon

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Thu May 03, 2012 2:30 am

Wow

Now you know you're totally gonna blow him away!! Lol

Congrats on reaching your goal and passing it!! Hope next bit is easy for you.

Danni xx

Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Ladies,

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. Yes I am sure stress is playing a big part in the weightloss at the moment. It will be lack of sleep. Only getting about 4 hours a night and it is not good sleep. I just need to think on the positive and be glad of the weighloss and I am sure one of these nights I will just crash out and catch up like sleeping beauty. lol. Smile

so this is my 10th day back on the plan and I hit 14lbs. should be quite pleased but obviously dont wat to loose it that fast. In total that is 37.9 lbs loss (in 16 weeks - including 3 to 4 week break). Delighted with that amount so only needing 6 and a bit lbs to hit my target and be under a BMI of 25. My first target. then I want to continue healthy eating/kee to lose about 9lbs to give me plenty of flexibility at a comfortable weight.

Another day is calling, so I wil be off to fight through this one and try and pop in to check on you all as much as i can.

Have a good one keebees.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 am

Hi Kelly

I really hope that you have an awesome time at the ball and I def think he'll know what he's missing as you'll look out of this world!!
Well done for losing when having a rough time

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi Kelly,

Having lived through a situation very similar to the one you are in now, I can totally sympathise. It's really tough, but you're right to get a new focus, and make that focus you. You just have to keep reminding yourself of that when you've having a wobbly day Wink 11lb is a bit full-on, so imagine that it's not just diet that's shifting that weight right now. There's a lot to be said for nervous energy. Divorce was about the most effective weight loss I had without trying, down from a size 18/20 to a 14 in no time. I wouldn't recommend it though, because my mental health was shot to pieces!! (some may say it still is!)

You've just reaffirmed something I posted on Sue's thread, saying that coming off the packs for a week or two, then going back on tricks the body into shifting the weight again, pretty much kick-starts the diet once again. I'm tripping along doing 1lb off each week at the moment, so am considering doing something similar, just to shake things up. If it's done carefully, and not simply having a blow-out, I reckon it might well be a good way to keep things ticking over.

I hope the dinner-dance goes off without any hitches, and if your friends are aware of the situation, I'm sure they'll be supportive. Maybe see it as a positive way to try to end your relationship, by maintaining a friendship. Harder said than done.

Good luck!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Sue,

Glad your celebrations went well. I hope you got some lovely comments from everyone as you have done fantastic. It is worth the dieting to feel great.
I must admit I was lying in bed this morning thinking of that famous saying.

"nothing tastes as good as slim feels".

The weight is dropping off me at the moment Smile I am delighted. It is obviously as I have had a break and going back on the plan, but it feels great. I have lost 11lbs since last saturday so over the moon. Still 6 days to the ball/dinner dance and sticking to this to try and look great (I am in a bit of a muddle in my life and will be going with 8 friends and Paul (hubbie-ex) so I am so nervous as I want to go there and look great and without being horrible, let him see what he has given up. It was my decision that I could take no more of his ways but we are currently in limbo with the intertwining of the businesses and with our little one so still living together and getting on ok but the relationshipis finished and certainly no way back. I would not recommend this situation to anyone as it is killing me.
Luckily it is not affecting the diet as i have turned it around "for me".

Anyway enough of me I need to focus on some positives and start my life 0 the slim me. Oh I am in the 12 stones now which is brill, went to shops with my eldest daughter yesterday and the 12 was too big so I got a 10 (it was the dress type as there is no way I am a 10 but boy did it feel good buying that dress!!! Smile )

Kelly x Smile

I wil give you the update on Wednesday when I have my weigh in, but happy with the weight lost in the last 11 days anyway.

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi Kelly,

Hope that you are well despite everything going on around you. I was sorry to hear of your break up and i hope
that you are coping with it. Times like these are never easy so my thoughts are with you.

I had a break for a couple of weeks, it was my brothers 50th and i knew it would be hard to resist the
temptation so i gave myself a break in order to enjoy the celebrations ( he loved the mat by the way Very Happy).

However today its back to routine and i am going back on packs to shift another stone. I dont know what damage
i have done (cowardly i know) but im not expecting miracles and am giving myself 9 days back on the plan
before i weigh. I am keeping my tracker as it is and will update according on my next official weigh.

Hope that you are managing to keep on track, its hard when lifes not exactly rosy but i hope those pounds
are rolling off.

Will catch up soon

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi Kelly,

Well done for achieving a loss, despite all that's been going on. I'd have probably been delighted just to maintain, so think I'd be doing cartwheels with losing!

Your dress sounds wonderful, and I hope you feel like a million dollars when you wear it to the ball. Like you say, if you can lose a little bit more beforehand, it'll be even better.

I hope life begins to get onto a more even keel for you now.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey Kelly

Wow sounds as if you've had a rough 5 weeks so congrats to you for jumping back in there and fantastic news for losing too!! When I'm stressed usually head straight for the biscuit barrell so really well done!!!

Your ball sounds fab so make sure you post pictures!! You'll look stunning I'm sure.

Have a great week

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Good Morning All,

Hope you are all well. Just updated my tracker and got back onto the wednesday weigh in.

Since I have last been on I have lost just over 3lbs. That is not brilliant but also not bad as it means i did not pile the weight on, I balanced it (a few on a few off) then topped off with an extra 3lbs for my wednesday weigh.

I have changed my tracker to lbs to make it easier to read and have also bought down my `goal weight. I was aiming for another 2 stone and down to a BMI of 23 but have decided I need to just get under BMI of 25 for now and then see how things go. I am exactly 13 stone - boy would have loved that extra lbs just to be in the 12 stones.... so that will be next week. Smile

Even though that is my 15th week weigh in I am deligthed with 31lbs loss as 5 weeks of that I was unwell, stressed to the hilt with work and gone through a relationship breakup. So keebees here I am back for lots of inspiration from you lovely ladies and gents so I can roll on or should i say roll OFF this last 13lbs and i will be a happy bunny.

Sue, my ball is next sunday, had my dress on yesterday to "check". It is a bit of a statement, bright red and figure hugging so any extra lbs off this week will be good. So excited to be going but also very nervous with the situation around me.

Missed you all but will try and get on as much as I can. Work is still busy and keeping me out of mischief.

Have not caught up with all the posts but will try and grab some tiem out to read through and see how you all have been doing. Big hugs to you all and catch up soon.

Kelly x

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 am

Hi Kelly,

Glad to hear that you are up and running again, i hope you are starting to feel on top of things now that you have
got rid of that awful eye infection.

Well done on maintaining your weight loss through what was a very difficult time Smile . How did you find it eating "normal"
foods again. You must have been very disciplined with yourself, as i can imagine that having the freedom of choice
it would be very easy to be tempted by all the lovely goodies on offer.

I have just hit my 2 stone mark which i am very happy about. I didnt quite make it for my official weigh day but i
took a sneaky peek a couple of days later and i had lost that elusive last lb. I have got my brothers 50th at the end
of the month so i have started to introduce my veg allowance this week to try and get my body used to having
"food" again. We are going out for a carvery meal so i think i will be able to get away with just having veg (i dont eat
meat anyway) without anyone questioning it. I still havent told many people about this diet and i aim to get straight
back on it after the week end away. So far i have been steaming cabbage, cauli, and leeks to have with my cottage
pie and i have added poached mushrooms to my spag bog. Im hoping it wont make any difference to my weight loss,
i have done 8 weeks no veg so i will have to wait and see....

Have you been to the ball yet, i remember that you said you were going at the end of April. Im looking forward to
having you back on the forum with all your motivation and good ideas.

Have a good week end and i will catch up with you soon.

Love Sue x bounce
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:46 am

Hi Kelly,

Glad you're back to feeling well again, and finally got shot of that eye infection. What a nasty beggar that was!

You've done well to maintain while all that was going on, so kudos to you. It's when a lot of people would have just fallen back into bad eating habits, 'just because'.

Here's hoping life settles down a bit for you in the future, and you're not working quite so hard.

Have a good w/end.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Kelly

Glad you'll be back keep us on the straight and narrow!!
Well done for maintaining the 29lb loss! Hope your well on the road to recovery.

All the best

Danni x
Dannib78
Dannib78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Sue,

How are you? I hope all is good. I know it is nearly 1am in the morning but I am up and just finished a job so thought I would check in. I have been meaning to for days but just not had chance.

Hows the weight loss going? I hope it is going well. I have maintained and still at a 29lbs loss. Still need to lose another stone to be happy and then maybe a little more depending on how I feel and look.

Had about 2 weeks now where I have actually felt well, it just seems so weird not feeling ill. It was over 5 weeks with my eye infection and maybe longer with feeling sick, dizzy etc. So fingers crossed that is in the past. Life is still hard and work busy but pleased to have maintained and have 3 weeks worth of Kee food in so i am going full force from Saturday.

Will be great to hear how you are doing and hopefully next week things will have calmed slightly so I can get back on here more. It makes a huge difference posting daily as it gives lots of inspiration and motivation.

I will be back Wink

Catch up next week.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet Empty Miss You

Post by sue wilkes Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 am

Hi Kelly,

I have missed you on the forum Sad , i hope that things are going well for you. I know how busy you
are and how ill you have been lately. I hope that you have managed to get your eye infection
under control.

If you get a minute let me know how you are

Love sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 am

Hi becky,

how are things going? sorry to hear about your parents last year, i hope all is ok with the whole situation things are going well and the plan is working for you.

I managed to keep it off with the occassional LL products and just not pigging out. I felt so good and was ouzing with confidence so that really helped.

I started LL at 16s 1.5lbs and a size 16 (tight 16!!!) and finished as a very comfortable size 12 massive difference to my whole body shape, down to 11s 3lbs and a BMI of about 23. as i am 5'9" some did think i looked a bit slim but certainly not gaunt or ill. I was deteremined to keep it off for my 40th birthday too as we went in style to Los Angeles and Vegas for 5 days.

Things do get thrown at us and it is so easy to say not to turn to food but sometimes it is not always the quantity of food that actually does it, could be the type and how you eat it (fast and on the run etc) or could just be stress. We have to be prepared to be as strong as we can to protect ourselves. When I lost the weight I sware i would not go over a bmi of 25 again..... go over 80 kgs.... etc etc - it is not easy. Sad

i am still not well and I do think i am suffereing a massive backlog of stress/overload from the last 6 months of last year and this year.

But we can do it. Be determined and true to ourselves and the rest should follow.

It takes ages for us to lose the weight but it comes back on quickly enough.

Anyway hoping all is good and that the changes are happening for you.

Kelly x Wink
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 am

Evening Becky,

Nice to see that you have got a ticker going. Its very motivational to update every week and see those
pounds disappearing before your eyes.

Hope all is going well for you

Love sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by bbellyboo Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 am

Hi Kelly
That time of your life sound's awful Sad
My mum and dad split last year after 26 years together and i put on a stone from then to beofre i joined kee.

I did lighterlife a few years ago and also put on the weight on - as quickly as i'd lost it Sad
How did you maintain for 2 years?
xx
bbellyboo
bbellyboo

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Kelly,

How are you feeling today, you have certainly had a run of bad luck with your health. From what you have
been saying it sounds really painful, i hope its easing a bit now. I used to suffer really badly with migranes
so i know what its like, they really set you back dont they.

I spent a good couple of hours the other evening browsing your web site. What a talented lady you are, you
make such lovely things, must take you hours. I really loved the personalized mouse mat, my brother is 50 in april
and i have been looking for something unusal for hom so might get him one of those. Hes difficult to buy for (as
are most men) so that could be one of his pressies.

I have been making the most of the lovely weather while it has been here, working in the garden, trying to burn
off a few more cals...

Hope you are back on track now, its hard when you have a blip but your weight loss has been amazing and you
have been very motivational with your posts on here.

Have a lovely week end

Love Sue x Very Happy
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 am

Hi sue,

just trying to quickly run thorough all my kee emails (doing them from most recent to old which is confusing me a bit lol).

I am a little better. my eye is a little better but not 100%. really strange yesterday during the day it was not bad at all but later int he evening and today it has been running and sore but not burning as much. Not had a bad headache today so that helps.

Had a really busy weekend. Customers Saturday morning then we went to watch the football in the afternoon then had a ball (dinner dance) in the evening - Sad sorry i did eat whilst there! but back on plan yesterday. Yesterday i was at a wedidng fayre so left home at 7am (nearly died when i found out the clocks had goen forward especially after a night out, we got home at 2am (including clock going forward) i did about 30 mins of work as needed some more promotional materials, then had to get up at 6am to do my helium balloon displays thena s mentioned left at 7am. Did not get home until 6pm so was exhausted BUT went to bed around midnight and I actually slept the whole night so feel like a different woman today. it did me the workd of good having a good nights sleep.

So I am managing but definately need to be getting my water intake up again. My weight loss is only about 1 - 2 lbs a week now Sue so please do not be disheartened (I posted on lucys post to you about your weightloss too). You are doing fab so keep it up. It can be fustrating it not falling off every week but overall you must realise how far you have come. Keep being my ray of sunshine, love your posts and positivity.

Look after yourself and I will post as soon as i can.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Morning Kelly,

Hope that you have had a good weekend and that you are feeling a little better by now. From what
you were saying you were really struggling with things, your eyes sounded really sore, hope that
they are less so now. You do well to keep to the plan when you are so much under the weather, i hope
your determination is paying off.

Have a good day, Smile

Love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi Sue,

You could go out and not eat, or have your own food. Any of us could. You are doing this plan and suceeding why would you want to ruin it?

You do not need to change your social life, you can just adapt a little.

All you really need to concentrate is the 12? 16? weeks you want to comit to this plan to get to where you are. As ladies we are on a constant battle to keep ourselves well and healthy. You can achieve this in such a short time (and it does fly by). Or for example I did decide to eat (not that i am going to) I am putting myself back another week or 2. It is not worth it and also can through you off balance and off track.

I am passionate about getting to my goal, I did have that cheat the other week but did not feel any better for it. I have a deadline and want to be as close to my goal as possible, the only way i can achieve that is by being positive and focused.

So dont doubt yourself Sue, if you plan and stay focused on your goal - you would be able to do it.

Anyway preaching over. Laughing

have a gerat day.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Morning Kelly

Glad to hear your feeling brighter, hope all goes well today for your hubby,
make sure your armed with a bar or two while you are sitting with him.

You have enourmous willpower which i admire you for, not sure i could go out and
not eat

Have a good day

Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 am

Hi Steph,

How are you today? I hope you have had another great day.

Well today I am shaking so much..... I think it is withdrawal symptoms from here. lol.

Not really but missed not getting on before now. Feeling better today which is brill.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Morning Kelly x how's it going ?
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet Empty Brill Weight Loss Kelly

Post by Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm

I love you I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hi Kelly brill weight loss for your first month, thats over a stone and well on your way to 1.5 Stone, (hence our little hearts - one for each 7lb and star for your pounds) Congratulations

Keep posting your doing brill in the Feb Posting statisics so lots of entries into our £40 Giveaway.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 am

Hi,
Thank you. I am enjoying it so that helps.

The tracker is brilliant isnt it. a good way to visualise your journey and keep a track on weight and bmi. On the home page of the forum there is a link that you follow, you can then choose different colours etc put in your details and then follow the instructions but near the bottom is a box which has loads of text (html - web talk) you have to copy that and go back to your account in the kee diet and paste into your profile (under signature i think). shout if you get stuck but the administrators have explained it better.
Well keep us updated with your journey too and wishing you all the best.
Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Gempants1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 am

Well done kelly. Thats a brilliant loss! This is my first week and hope to do well. how did you put the weight tracker on your signiture? Good luck with the rest of your journey
Razz
Gempants1
Gempants1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Well today is my "personal weigh day" so at the 4 week point I have lost 17lbs. Really pleased with the weightloss (although being hard on myself did expect more) and my shape has defianately changed my "pregnant/swollen look" stomach has nearly gone, which is fantastic.

But I am looking at all the little targets I have achieved. i.e. our of the 90 kgs range and into the 80 kgs range. from 31.5 BMI into the 30's.... into the 29's - which means I am no longer "obese" and now in the overweight category and hopefully by next week my BMI will be in the 28's so thinking positively there are many targets there to be smashed so looking forward to another week.
Smile
Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet Empty From Lighter Life to The Kee Diet

Post by kelly0803 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

Hi, My name is Kelly, I completed Lighterlife in 2009 and lost 30.2 kgs (66 lbs - 4 stone 10lbs). I maintained my weight give or take a few lbs until Sept 2011. My parents in law both fell ill and I travelled 200 miles a day to go and visit them in hospitals and it was very hard to eat healthily so I turned to McDonalds and Costas every day!!! After 3 1/2 months I was fuming as I had put on about 3 stone Sad. Although I have managed to stay in the same size clothes (cant under stand how) although some are tight .... I am determined to feel happy with my body again so have restarted the journey.
I did start with 1 week of Lighterlife as I had some packs left and lost 9.25 lbs which was a great start. I have then purchased some Kee foods, which may I say I love, so much tastier than lighterlife (although I did enjoy them at the time), and so much variety. I have tried loads and think so far there was only one thing I do not like. I am doing the total diet as I would like to get to my goal as soon as possible. On lighterlife I lost 3.3lbs a week (bar about 1 week I think). Does everyone think you have a steady loss every week if you stick to it?
I have only had 1 official weekly weigh in and was a little dissapointed as I would like to have hit the stone mark (yes I am pushy!) I lost 3.5lbs which was not bad but so far this week there does not seem to be much movement (Wednesday morning my official weigh myself day).
So would love for any advice from you expert Kee Dieters and any hints or tips.
Cant wait to hear your journey and share and enjoy mine. Smile
Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down