THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET

+4
Vashti
Juliemarie
sazabaza
DebbieDimples
8 posters

Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty Hi

Post by Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi, just looking at your email, have you completed the process of adding the ticker as a signature to your acccount. You will need to go to your profile and select signature to be added. Look at our info on the homepage and follow, it should work correctly for you, if you experience further problems I will ask someone to take a look tomorrow for you.

All the best
Mike
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty Re: SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm about to start with Kee diet as from next week. Have been on LL for 7 weeks but I can't justify they price anymore. Glad I have found this diet and the forum! It does help alot being able to read about other peoples weight loss. Hows everyone doing? Smile x

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty Hi Terri Lou

Post by Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Welcome aboard, post as often as you need or want, even just your thoughts can help or letting us know how your going, Make every Day Count and every decision Count - Stick to the rules and a Gr8 Weight Loss is guaranteed, cheers

Start snacking, picking and cheating and you will make your journey so so hard or even impossible and you will be bouncing around for 6 months up and down !
Mad

Put up your Ticker for inspiration on the forum and something at home to mark your journey. Some clients build a rockery outside the kitchen window with pebbles, or put beads on some string, a reward chart for you to look at low times, for inspiration or even better to keep track of your wonderful success. Hopefully your doctor will be involved as well and they can chart your progress as well and give you a personal pat on the back for all your hard word.

Good Luck, best advice to rejoin a FMRP is to prepare for a day or two before, increasing your water and decrease those dreaded carbs and wasteful sugars so that you will stroll into ketosis rather than being dragged kicking and screaming. LOL

Have a great birthday and looking forward to following your journey.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TerriLou Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks Vashti,

Personally, when I was on LL, I found the forum really helpful, to be honest, the time I stopped losing, I stopped using the forum and I think that was the worst thing I could do, so I'll try my best to keep posting on here.

Posting on the forum help yourself with motivation as well as helping the people reading the posts.

Seeing how well everyone on here is doing is really positive, I can't wait to be added to that list.

Thanks

TerriLou

TerriLou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Welcome Terrilou,

Hope you enjoy your birthday celebration on thurs.
looking forward to your 1st week weigh in , always a good morale booster as you already know.
Keep in touch on here, always fresh ideas welcomed and extra members to help keep us all going, good or bad, spit it out and share troubles, always someone here to help if you hit a low point and need a boost. Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TerriLou Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi, I am new to the Kee Diet. I started LL in Feb 2009. By July I had lost about 6 stones, it all started going a bit wrong, I started cheating and stopped losing weight (obviously). I have put on about 2 stones since then and need to do something again.

As a few have said, LL is far too expensive and there appears to be loads more flavours on the WC plan. I still need to lose another 7 stones, so I'm here for a while.

I've ordered a months supply, which should hopefully arrive at some point this week. Its my birthday on Thursday, so I'm going out for a meal in the evening, then the plan is to start this on Friday morning. If the packs still haven't come, I'll probably kick start it with some of the LL packs I still have left.

Here goes.........

TerriLou

TerriLou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty switch

Post by shelly19 Tue May 25, 2010 5:01 am

Hi I have done the ll in the past and am now on the kee diet. it is definately much better as you can have the 200 mls skimmed milk each day plus nuts three times a week. I have been on it 5 weeks and so far have lost 30 lbs and 14cms off my waist, so i can definately say it is working. Hope you also find the same success and enjoy the programme as much as me. I would say that the Solus vitamins recommended by kee are definately worth having as I definately felt more energetic once i started taking them instead of a multi vitamin i had bought at the supermarket. you can buy them at various internet sites too. best wishes
shelly19
shelly19

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty Let me know how you do on the diet because i have been doing the LL diet for the past 3 weeks and have lost 16 lbs which is great but it is so expensive! i also found this diet and have just ordered a weeks supply to start next week!

Post by bikergirl Tue May 25, 2010 1:36 am

DebbieDimples wrote:Hi there,

This is my first post. I ordered a selection of sample foodpacks yesterday and they arrived this morning. I have been on the LL programme for the past 6 weeks but aside from finding the 'counselling' sessions patronizing, I think £70.00 a week is a bit steep. Stumbled across the Kee diet and after sampling the most delicious chocolate shake today, accompanied by the fact this diet is half the price of the other, I have made the decision to switch to the Kee Diet. About to order a months worth of supplies. Wondered if there are any others like me on this forum that have tried the other one like I have. Also, am I correct in thinking that I am supposed to drink 200ml of skimmed milk a day on top of the four food packs? I will be doing the total abstinence from food plan where I can have 3 food packs plus one bar each day. Look forward to hearing from you all. Hoping to be a regular visitor to this site xx

bikergirl

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by shelly19 Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 am

HI! I did LL last year and am now on the Kee Total plan. It is much better as you definately can have the 200mls skimmed milk a day plus 1 tbls of nuts 3 times a week and a salad if needed. which seems strange after LL as we were told not to eat even a lettuce leaf> I did find it a bit strange at first and was worried I wouldnt lose weight but in 10 days I have lost a stone whoo hoo!!! so it must be working. it is so wonderful to have a cup of tea with milk, that was the one thing a craved on LL. Hope you are doing ok too.
michelle
shelly19
shelly19

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

Welcome Debbie,

Made a great decision switching, we're not a bad bunch, and we are not at all patronizing, I hope! And I found alot more help and advice on here than I ever did at a LL session, plus it got so boring, and i am an active person, I'd be nodding off-SO embarrassing1!!! Shocked
And there's always someone on here if you are on a low spell!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

Hi Debbie and welcome, i think you made a good decision (not that I've tried LL but I decided against it for all the same reasons, plus it was inconvenient to travel 40 miles each week for the session and to get my supplies) This website can be a bit confusing but the forum is fab, you can use it when you like and everyone is so supportive. You can also emal the advisors anytime and they always get back to you really quickly and are very helpful. You can't go wrong - plus you can do something nice with the money you save, to reward yourself for your progress!

Guess what? - drum roll! - YOU CAN ALSO HAVE SALAD ON THIS PLAN!! In fact you must (50 cals a day from the list - this is actually quite a lot). PLUS you should have 6 small nuts every 2-3 days (for the fat content, for your gallbladder) - any sort except salted - these will quickly become your 'treats!

I think you will know the rest from LL. Oh yes, if you are using Weight Control products then you should have a slow-release vitamin every day too.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on. How much have you lost so far with LL and how much do you have left to lose?

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 am

Good girl, I did the Cambridge diet as it was cheaper than LL, but Kee is way cheaper and its fab Smile

Yes you are allowed milk on this one....

Any questions just ask x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET Empty SWITCHING FROM LL TO THE KEE DIET

Post by DebbieDimples Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am

Hi there,

This is my first post. I ordered a selection of sample foodpacks yesterday and they arrived this morning. I have been on the LL programme for the past 6 weeks but aside from finding the 'counselling' sessions patronizing, I think £70.00 a week is a bit steep. Stumbled across the Kee diet and after sampling the most delicious chocolate shake today, accompanied by the fact this diet is half the price of the other, I have made the decision to switch to the Kee Diet. About to order a months worth of supplies. Wondered if there are any others like me on this forum that have tried the other one like I have. Also, am I correct in thinking that I am supposed to drink 200ml of skimmed milk a day on top of the four food packs? I will be doing the total abstinence from food plan where I can have 3 food packs plus one bar each day. Look forward to hearing from you all. Hoping to be a regular visitor to this site xx

DebbieDimples

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down