THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The life of Jam EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The life of Jam EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The life of Jam EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The life of Jam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The life of Jam EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The life of Jam EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The life of Jam EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The life of Jam EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The life of Jam EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The life of Jam

4 posters

Go down

The life of Jam Empty Re: The life of Jam

Post by littlejam Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi, sorry havent posted in a few days... you probably guessed i had a bit of a blip with a packet of m&m's i think i was getting frustrated with the diet and wasnt sure if I was getting anywhere...

so ive made a new order with more foods to try a different way around this diet Smile wont give up!

im also going to buy some new scales (dammm i hate scales!!) but at least ill know if im getting anywhere.

Packs should arrive tues Smile

Wish me luck xxx
littlejam
littlejam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:53 pm

ok thanks, i didnt feel too bad at all yesterday, but i will take your advice and am going to order more tomorrow x
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

The life of Jam Empty Little Jam

Post by Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi LittleJam

You really shouldnt be and don't need to feel physical hunger pains on the Kee Diet this is one of the advantages of a VLCD and especially using some or all of the WC products. 7 hours is an extremely long time to go between meals, even when not dieting and using just conventional meals. You should have something half way to keep your body stores level and 7 hours will allow everything to drop to low. With leaving such a large gap when you do start eating you're playing catch up all the time and your brain is sending you eating messages and therefore you most probably eat something - don't feel satisfied - and want to eat more, still feel hungry and struggle. It doesn't have to be like this. You can feel full on a VLCD most of the time.

By leaving 7 hours between meals you are making your weight loss programme much more difficult than it needs to be. Try having another product half way through that long stretch. If cost is too much try using your salad / vegetable allowance to make a broth and either take as a meal or add to your soup and take in two parts. Taking the nuts or seeds allowance daily to combat the space is also a healthy option and can be used if needed over other foods if works, use the optional 50kcal of salad as a meal with a little dressing or even consider using the full Kee Lite Meal, therefore having x4 products + a 200kcal meal of only protien & veg/salad for just under 800kcal. You will still have a great weight on all these suggestions and you won't be struggling as much, your weight loss will most probably improve as well and you will get to your target quicker. Just remember to write out your daily plain and stick to it. For example your daily programme could consist of the following plan, eating often actually increases your metabolic rate to burn fat.
ie. 8am Breakfast Wafers / 11am Brunch Nuts or X ProtiKee product / 1pm Lunch ProtiKee Soup / 3pm Afternoon Snack 50kcal Salad / 7pm - ProtiKee Hot Meal / 9pm ProtiKee Hot Chocolate

None of these should harm your weight loss or ketosis, as you work late you may require more calories and this could be some of the reason weight loss in a little less than expected, approx 100kcal extra to your day may be just what you need. Your body may be holding on to your fat supply for as long as possible and using muscle and tissue for energy as it is concerned you will need the stored fat for energy in an emergency as you are not providing suffient with food.

Hope this has helped
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

day 7

wow massive brain fog today... feel awful but it brings back to how i felt on cambridge and then the foggyness went away hmm! Im not giving up!
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 am

Thank you for your advice.. sometimes i dont feel hunger and other times i do, i would say my appetite has surpressed a little bit compared to normal. Maybe its because i work late at night? i go around 7 hours from having lunch to getting home to have another packet.

Day six

Today hasnt been so bad, tried my vanilla wafers and they were very yum!! those things could be dangerous i have to hide my boxes :p good job im kept busy at work. I have bought a measuring tape to see if im losing anything that way as reassuarnce, sometimes its hard to tell on yourself if youve lost weight, hopefully soon it will start to show!
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

The life of Jam Empty Hungry

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi Little Jam

Not sure which programme you are following but if following one of the VLCD programmes Mixed / Total / WC or even the Kee Lite programme you should be in Ketosis around 72 hours after starting (3 to 4 days) and therefore usually hunger starts to decrease over the first week as you adapt to the programme.

Of course the first couple of weeks and especially the first are learning curve, your body is changing its source of fuel to burn your bodies fat but your cravings for food are still there, these should also decrease over time as your body begins to cope without all the high processed, carb, sugary foods that tend to make us overweight and crave such foods again and again. In fact you are sort of on a simple detox programme in packs for the first weeks.

If you are still feeling physical hunger (not to mixed up with mental hunger which is a habit, desire or a memory of foods feeling) you may be on the wrong plan for your personal requirements. If you send us at support@thekeediet.co.uk your selected programme, height, weight at beginning of Kee and present weight, daily routine, water etc we can try to advise you the best plan to choose. Sometimes more calories are required and taking too little actually promotes a starvation feeling for the body and can be detrimental to health and weight loss. Remember it is the bodies fat you want to get rid of, not muscle or healthy tissues.

If the diet becomes too difficult and not enjoyable, most dieters throw in the towel and probably will not complete to target, they will not learn the valuable lessons a VLCD / Low carb diet can offer to help maintain for your future. Once started, committed to and moving along the plan a VLCD / Ketosis plan should actually become a learning experience, highlighting and banishing old eating habits, get rid of excess weight fast and cleanse your body allowing you a fresh start with a new engine and body frame.

Hope this has helped a little and remember we are here to help & support
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 am

Day six

i can cope with it but i am hungry again all of the time :/ Im just used to the pain in my stomach now?
At least tomorrow i get to try vanilla wafers and tomato soup!
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 am

Hey Cat, thanks for the advice! I dont really feel like ive lost any weight and being too scared to face up to the scales (they drive me crazy) means i have no clue on my progress just now, pretty cowardly i know!

I face a similar problem, my sister is staying for her birthday on the 10th Dec so i will be going to an itialians = big pizza! I guess im allowed a treat though i hardly see her. Then a week later its works christmas night out and there is a set menu!

My plan is to stick to the diet like glue until i go out with my sister, then stick with chicken and salads for the next week and NO CARBS! (this should get rid of any weight i put on from the pizza!) and then have my work night out. Then try to go back on to kee diet, christmas day ill have sensible portions! hopefully wont put too much on and hopefully will only need a few more weeks on kee diet until im happy! xx
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 am

Hey everyone

Have a stinking cold - so havent replied to everyone so sorry Jam, am going to hijack your thread to say thanks for the good wishes and for the advice re the wafers.

I find that hunger goes away just after a week as well as the lethargy and the headaches - just got to stick to it - its worth it!! Having said that - because of my cold, I have had carbs for breakfast on Sat and today, and have been having tomatoes and fruit juice - there is no point in my opinion not listening to your body when you dont feel great. Having said that I am really proud of myself for then not going on a carb binge - I think that this would have undone all the hard work of the first week - I lost eleven pounds, I do know that if you dont stick to it for a whole month, all the weight that you lose can go straight back on, so I was mindful of this.

I now have a dilemma though - If I try to get back into ketosis starting tomorrow but need to break in about 3 weeks for the Christmas party will I put anything I lose straight back on as it wont have been the minimum of 4 weeks? and again is it possible to then go back on for two weeks and eat normally for Christmas without putting anything lost straight back on again - or should I do low carb but make sure that I dont get into ketosis??? Maybe there is a Pixie out there who could advise?

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 pm

woke up this morning not hungry, so i ate my wafers and didnt feel sad after if finished them (because yesterday I was still STARVING!)

Fingers crossed ill not get my hunger back now, my head feels a little fuzzy Smile
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 am

day four- was craving food until tonight, dont know what it was but the hunger has died out a bit.
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 am

day three...

wafer for breakfast

I dont want to get mocked at work, they always bad talk these type of diets so i thought id try to pre cook my spag and have it for dinner... not so nice believe me. I guess i know why you have to consume within 15 minutes now so i need a way to work around it! came home and ran for my porridge sachet!

I hope to be in ketosis soon x
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:34 am

hey msSlinky2b! ahh you will have to let me know how much youve lost tomorrow! Do you feel like youve lost any weight? Im struggling with water so may look into buying the flavouring because when i did CD that was the stuff that kept me sane! Just had my last packet for tonight and im feeling OK. Have a nice bath and an early night Smile keep in touch, Jam xxx

p.s: For more motivation make a scrap book and when you're feeling hungry cut out pictures of skinny celebs that you are inspired by! really helps you keep going! xx
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 am

Hi Jam & Cat

Nice to 'meet' you! I'm sticking with shakes for the time being as I think if I start actually eating bars, wafers, breakfasts or meals I'll not leave them alone!

I'm on day 7 today and today & yesterday I've been a bit hungry unlike at the start so am just trying to be mind over mouth and just fill up on a bit more water. I'm determined to shift all my excess weight this time, am going to get a cheap pair of size 10 jeans and hang them on the front of the wardrobe I think to give myself a reminder every day of what I'm aiming for and that it WILL be worth it.

Will start my own thread tomorrow after my first week's weigh in, hope everyone's being positive x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:31 am

hey Smile nice to meet you,
im having the chocolate wafers and theyre amazing!! if anything theyre too nice because im wanting more and more so have to be strict and keep to the rules! im having them instead of my daily bar!

yeah alcohol and ketosis can end up quite messy! im a light weight to start with so will have to be careful : ) i plan to go straight back on my kee diet after until christmas day! were not making things easy starting such a strict plan around christmas time but i must do this!

I am still starving today though, went to bed early last night to sleep off the hunger pangs Smile hope youre well xx
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi Jam

Welcome - good luck with your journey - I feel the same, my goal is an old one, I too will stop when I am happy.

December 10th is also my first pause point - its my firms Christmas meal - I will have to bulk up on some carbs a couple of days before though in order that the alcohol that will be consumed (in moderation of course...) will not have an adverse affect.

What are the wafers like?

I really dont like maple porridge that I have been using up and was going to order apple - which I quite like but am tempted by the wafers for breakfast ( I cant stomach shakes first thing in the morning and hot chocolate doesnt feel like breakfast as you dont chew that!!)

Good luck :-)

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 am

day one,

ok its lunch time now and im hungry but i know this will vanish when i go into ketosis! so far ive had

- my wafers for breakfast
- MRP cottage pie (which was OK i guess)

just want the first week over with because its always the hardest, i dont know how long im going to be on the kee diet for, im just going to stop when i feel happy with myself, i dont have huge amounts to lose but will 100% be sticking to this for the next month.

December 10th im going out with my older sister for her birthday , so that can be my treat to look forward to.
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

The life of Jam Empty The life of Jam

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 am

haha so im Jam, nearly 21 now and very excited to be starting my diet for the first time tomorrow, i know i can do this!
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down