THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet

3 posters

Go down

Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet Empty Re: Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet

Post by Juliemarie Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 am

OK Debbie I apologise, I already told you all that last week when you posted that you were thinking of changing over! Almost as patronising as LL??!! Very Happy
But welcome anyway!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet Empty Re: Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet

Post by Juliemarie Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 am

Hi Debbie and welcome, good decision I think...I decided to do this rather than LL, partly because it's cheaper but also because it was going to be quite inconvenient to go to a meeting each week, and on Kee you can also have milk and salad which allowed me to keep a more normal routine, which was important to me because of work and my young family. Also, I find the online support here great - both other dieters and the admin team, you can email them any time and they are really good at getting back to you.

I'm not sure of the distinction between Protikee and farmhouse style (if I have one criticism it is that the info on this board can be quite confusing at times). I use 'Weight Control' soups, shakes, bars and hot chocolate (these all say Protikee on the label, I am not sure if the 'Total' ones do too). I know some of the WC soups say 'country style' as my hubbie commented on this today, saying that was stretching the truth a bit lol!!

Anyway I would have the ones you like, especially if they are lower than the LL ones, you are more likely to stick to this if you actually enjoy the products instead of hating them! If you use any WC ones then remember you are supposed to take a slow-release vitamin too. Oh and you can have 6 small nuts every 2-3 days, to keep your gallbladder healthy - what a treat! (Any kind except salted)

I hope this helps, good luck with the chageover and I look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbieDimples Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 am

Thanks for the welcome. Do you know if you can have the country style soups instead of the Protikee ones only not sure about the taste of the latter after sampling a packet and having compared nutritional value of the country style vegetable soup against the Lighter Life version (which is actually quite tasty), there is not much of a difference. In fact the Kee soup contains less fat, less carbs and less calories. xx

DebbieDimples

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am

Hello Debbie,

Welcome to the forum, good in your Kee journey, it is so much better than Lighter Life x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet Empty Have moved over from Lighter Life to the Kee Diet

Post by DebbieDimples Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Debs and I have converted to the Kee Diet from Lighter Life. Looking forward to receiving my food packs at the beginning of next week. Still have over 3 stone to go to goal and looking forward to sharing my journey with you lovely people xx

DebbieDimples

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down