THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The final part of my weightloss journey... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The final part of my weightloss journey...

5 posters

Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty 8 Stone is Life Changing

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 am

Hi Sue,
Well what can we say, 8 Stone is an amazing achievement and you deserve to be admired in both Tunisa and Spain, so lap up the sunshine and the compliments too. Enjoy the New You and cash in on your low appetite and low cravings.

Try to follow the low carb / low gi lifestyle as much as possible whilst away to limit any damage and circle a date on your calender for when you return. This is your start day for the last leg of your journey. Reach that Target, to get close will never be good enough.

All at the Kee Award you 10 out of 10 for determination and dilegence.
Big Congrats to you.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty 3 months later....

Post by Cookie Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 am

I can't believe its been 3 months since I last logged onto here!
I hope you are all doing well...a few of you are probably at target and eating 'normally' by now...I have to report I am not one of those lucky people!!!!
Since I was last here I have managed to lose the best part of a stone...I notice I posted about passing the 100lb mark,and I am now at 112lbs that's exactly 8 stone by my calculations not far to go now...17lbs to be precise...and I know I could do that in a month if I followed the plan 100% but I'm off to Tunisia on Sunday then Spain for my niece's wedding a few days after I get back!But at least I will fit into my seat on the plane.
Will pop back in for a catch up when I've finished holidaying in the sun...
Keep up the good work ladies (and gents?)

Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty Re: The final part of my weightloss journey...

Post by beth Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi Sue,

Youve not got far to go now have you! Well done.

I was a pub manager when I live in the Uk, in a busy North London sports bar so I dont envy you at the moment. I'm ignoring the whole football thing this time as it's the first time I've not had a pub to run over the world cup. I did try to watch the first game, but despite my best efforts I couldnt get into it!

Keep going

Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty still here!!!

Post by Cookie Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 am

I feel like I've been a naughty girl as I haven't been here for a while...not even had time to catch up with everyone else's progress yet either...shame on me!
Just got time to report that,even though it's been manic I have been dieting to a degree and have lost a couple more pounds and hopefully will be able to get back on track and back on the plan this week.
I will also try to check up on everyone else soon too but right at this moment I have to go sort out the last of my England fans that are still propping up my bar!
Sue.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty WEEK 3 UPDATE

Post by Cookie Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello All,
Hope you have had a better week than I have...actually you are probably guaranteed to have done,as mine was so bad...
Anyway,due to abismal week I haven't been anywhere near the scales ,but I have just placed an order for another months worth of products (although all but one of the bars were out of stock!) and am gettting right back on this as of...well,as of about 3 hours ago.
I have 2 stone to lose and I am gonna do it...might be going to Tunisia in October so have the time to lose it and learn to keep it off before then.
I don't know why I have such bad weeks every so often...can't even out it down to TOTM or anything really...just wasn't in the mind frame,but am determined to get back in there and shift these last pounds...I've not spent about 4 years dieting (not consistently obviously) to lose the plot and put it back on again..I have no excuses,other than my own lack of effort,and I know I will feel amazing when I get to where I want to be...
Have a great week girls (and boys?)
We can do this!!! I love you

Sue.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty Week 2 update

Post by Cookie Thu May 27, 2010 9:13 am

Just a very quick post as I'm off to bed...10 days on the plan (with Sunday eve off for good behaviour - oops) and I weighed in today , as it's Wednesday , and I'm happy to report that I have now lost 8.5lbs...I know I probably could do better but as long as I lose at a steady rate I'm happy. As long as I don't change my target weight I actually have (just) less than 2 stone to go!!
Oh...and my lovely ticker says I have passed that elusive 100lb off mark...HAPPY DAYS!
Will check in on the rest of you tomorrow!!
Sue.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty Re: The final part of my weightloss journey...

Post by Juliemarie Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 am

That's great Sue, good start, well done, keep it up hon!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Well done Cookie thats amazing isn't it and I was already amazed with the weight you had already lost. Keep going as you know it's all worth it.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty Week 1 pdate...

Post by Cookie Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 am

Well,as I said before,Weds has always been my weigh in day and so it will stay!
After 4 days doing my own thing and 3 days on the plan I have lost 5.5lbs this week,not bad considering...just got to stick to this for a week and that will mean I'm in for the long haul...
Have been ok so far,although I always find the first 2 days easy for some reason,today was a bit touch and go and tomorrow will be a pain but...
Here's to reporting big losses next week for all and sundry!
Sue.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 am

Wow Cookie that is amazing, well done you on losing all that weight already! Welcome to Kee, I really hope it won't take you long to lose that last couple of stones - you have obviously taken the biggest steps already, although I do understand it can get harder with time.
Obviously you have determination so I'm sure that, and this great diet, will see you through.
How long did it take you to lose the 7 stones hon?
Best of luck, not sure if you've done this kind of diet before, but just ask if we can be of any help (I am no expert but have done 17 weeks on Kee now and have heard many of the questions before!)
Fingers crossed for your weigh in.....
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

The final part of my weightloss journey... Empty The final part of my weightloss journey...

Post by Cookie Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Right,here I am,all revved up and ready to go,although I started on the plan on Monday I am going to weigh in on a Weds eve as I have done for the past however many years,so this week will be a combination loss but it will still be a loss Wink
I have already lost nearly 7 stone and probably have about 2 1/2 more to lose but have hit a plateau so am hoping to give my weightloss a boost with this plan...will report in tomorrow evening.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down