THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
This is the 1st day of my journey !!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

This is the 1st day of my journey !!!

3 posters

Go down

This is the 1st day of my journey !!! Empty Re: This is the 1st day of my journey !!!

Post by katyjay Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:35 am

Hi hun

Sorry you have had such a tough time, hope you get on really well this time

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

This is the 1st day of my journey !!! Empty Re: This is the 1st day of my journey !!!

Post by tiashannon123 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 am

Hi Leanne,
no i think the weight loss is slower, but its something i can manage. and every pound is one step closer to my size 10 bum lol...
I do look forward to the meal at night, and i do eat before 6pm then nothing afterwards....am stuck for recipe ideas at the moment, so finding am eating chicken everyday.
I think with all the new technology these days, cheating is becoming easier. still, its best we find out what a to**er they are before things get to heavy.
being single is great for weight loss in itself, so thats how i want to stay for a while.

tiashannon123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne91203 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 am

Hi there
I have been through the same thing as you almost, i had a feeling my ex was cheating so i looked through his phone and saw messages from another girl saying shed meet him when i was working and things like that so i know what your going through.
im on day 8 on the weight control but am thinking next week im going 2 switch 2 the etiquitte one as then i get 2 have a small meal with it how are u finding it do u think u have as much weight loss as a full meal replacement?
leanne x
leanne91203
leanne91203

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

This is the 1st day of my journey !!! Empty This is the 1st day of my journey !!!

Post by tiashannon123 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 am

Hiya all,
have been on the etiquette 1 for 1 week and a bit now, but for this forum i am making it day 1.
this is a fresh start for me.
I did try the total before x-mas, then things went pair shaped for me and i ate and ate and ate Embarassed
I gave up smoking 1 year ago, and must admit, i did put on 2 stone in weight.
Since xmas i have been dumped from a 3 year relationship. i found out by reading his messages (naughty i know) that he was cheating on me. one message said " do you like my size 10 bum!!!" ........ wow that message will stay with me for a long time.
not sure if that was the sentence that broke my heart more, or the fact that they must have discussed what i weighed!!!
This has all hit me like a stone, but trust me when i say, i have never been more motivated to lose weight.
she may have a size 10 bum, but she will never be pretty.... come summer i will walk past and stick 2 fingers up. just a sneaky smile will be enough for him to realise what he lost.
so this is the first day of my journey with protikee, and hopefully i will make some good friends along the way.

tiashannon123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum