THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
MJ'S JOURNEY EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

MJ'S JOURNEY

+6
Vashti
Jo Loves Shopping
katyjay
Juliemarie
sazabaza
MJ
10 posters

Go down

MJ'S JOURNEY Empty Re: MJ'S JOURNEY

Post by MJ Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks for the positive replies. I placed my order today and I am starting on Monday, I have a few packs left to get me going until my order arrives! By the time my birthday arrives I should have lost a few pounds. I think my family have planned something, I will have to wait and see! Very Happy
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 am

Keep at it,just think you will lose that gained weight before your birthday Very Happy
jewels
jewels

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi MJ, glad you had a good holiday. My advice would be to get back on it now if your morale is up for it. Waiting didn't help me, and still trying to get out of the starting gates again! Mad

Kep us posted, been really quiet on here, and that not giving helping hands to people like me who need the special kicks to get moving and stick to it to get through those first three days...... Sad
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi all, I am back from holiday and although I know I have put weight on I haven't weighed myself yet. To frightened! Sad It is my 60th birthday at the end of September so I can't make up my mind to wait until after my birthday to go back on the Kee diet or start before. I know I want to feel thinner for my birthday so I can't make up my mind! Shocked Haven't had time to catch up on everyone yet but I will in the next few days.

Hope you have all lost loads of weight. Wink

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 am

Enjoy!
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 am

Well folks off on holiday tomorrow! Yeah! Lots and lots of stress at home but i am going to shut everything away and turn off my mobile phone.

When I come home I will be dieting once again but I don't mind it is worth it! I am now in a size 12 and I am going to stay that way! Famous last words. Speak to you all soon.

Take care. Smile

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 am

beth wrote:Well done, how strictly are you sticking to the diet now you've reached your target?

After a blow out when the football was on I went back on the diet and have been really strict again because I go on holiday in 5 weeks. Having said that my sister makes the most wonderful steak pie for us and I gave in to temptation tonight. Naughty me! Embarassed I will carry on though for a short while longer. Rolling Eyes

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

MJ wrote:Bought a pair of size 12 jeans today! Yeahhhhhhhhh Happy or what cheers

X MJ X

Well done MJ x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 am

Well done, how strictly are you sticking to the diet now you've reached your target?

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 am

kwakers wrote:That's brilliant news - Well done!

Thank you Kwakers. Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:04 am

That's brilliant news - Well done!
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 am

Bought a pair of size 12 jeans today! Yeahhhhhhhhh Happy or what cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Juliemarie wrote:*I* care, Margaret - well done! That's fab! I'm really pleased for you and it's your turn to be the inspiration now! I am 6.5lbs from my original target but feeling pretty good and have relaxed things a lot since being on hols last week, am concentrating on maintaining at the moment and enjoying foods I've not had for ages - some are fantastic, some were not really worth waiting for, it turns out! And I seem to still be losing around 1lb a week so I am quite happy with that.

I am having a really busy time at the moment so not getting to the computer so much, but I will try and look in now and then and catch up with how everyone is doing. Katy will be back soon to complete her challenge too.

Enjoy that feeling hon you deserve it!

Julie X

Thanks Julie. Hope your daughter is okay. I must admit I haven't weighed myself since I got to my target, I am to frightened to. I have enjoyed myself over the weekend what with the football. You know a takeaway and a drink but today it's back to normal ( there is that word again! ). I am finding I am fancying things more now but I am trying to be sensible about things. We shall have to see how things go.

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am

Hi Beth

I have lost 2st on a low fat diet which I started back in November 2009. I decided that I wasn't losing it fast enough so on April 5th I started the Kee diet. I have lost 2st with the Kee diet total 4st. I did go to New Zealand in January and put 5lb back on but I lost that and a few more lbs before I went to get weighed at the doctors. I was quite proud of myself at the time. I have now gone back to the low fat diet and I shall see how I get on. I can't decide if I wan't to lose another 1/2st or not. My BMI is now NORMAL but my weight is just on the line between overweight and NORMAL. Don't you just love that word NORMAL! Shocked Lol. Thank you and Julie for your good wishes. I still can't believe I have got there. bounce

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 am

Well done MJ!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind me asking how much you had to lose and how long it took you in total?

You must be really pleased with your self I suggest you buy yourself a really good new outfit to celebrate, or even better get the other half to pay as a reward!!!

My boyfriend and I usually go to the pub straight from work, but i'm being good and swimming in our pool instead. So as he's saving loads of beer money i've got one of those miney tins that you can't open without a tin opener and I'm making him put the money he's saving in there to treat myself to a new wardrobe when i've reached my target!

Again WELL DONE 1111111111111

Beth xxxxxx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 am

*I* care, Margaret - well done! That's fab! I'm really pleased for you and it's your turn to be the inspiration now! I am 6.5lbs from my original target but feeling pretty good and have relaxed things a lot since being on hols last week, am concentrating on maintaining at the moment and enjoying foods I've not had for ages - some are fantastic, some were not really worth waiting for, it turns out! And I seem to still be losing around 1lb a week so I am quite happy with that.

I am having a really busy time at the moment so not getting to the computer so much, but I will try and look in now and then and catch up with how everyone is doing. Katy will be back soon to complete her challenge too.

Enjoy that feeling hon you deserve it!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 am

MJ-That's wonderful, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Can't wait to my turn, but my thoughts are still turned toward intestinal tangles and consequent pain at the moment. I will get there, just hope op isn't forced on me til I am ready. Rolling Eyes
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 am

Well I am at my goal! yeeeeah cheers I hope there are still people out there that care. I might try and lose a bit more not sure yet. BUt I WILL be still looking and posting on the forum. Good luck to the rest of you. Keep aiming for your goal. drunken

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by balloon Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 am

Hi MJ
COGRATULATIONS thats an amazing achievment, think positive and remember that feeling it will help you to keep the weight off
Tx

balloon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 pm

I am going to celebrate my BMI is under 25 so I am normal yeahhhh cheers drunken bom How long for is another matter! Lol

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:46 pm

balloon wrote:Hi
Im new to this so sorry if this is in the wrong place, Julie you said you werent sure when to stop using the forum, I would say keep using it even when youve been at target for a while, it will help you to stay on track and reading new peoples posts will remind you of how far youve come and why you dont want to go back there. Congratulations on your achievment and all the support you have given other people.
T.

Hi Balloon

Think this might be best posted in Julies journey or in the general forum. Welcome to the forum by the way. Smile

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

MJ'S JOURNEY Empty Continuing to use the forum

Post by balloon Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi
Im new to this so sorry if this is in the wrong place, Julie you said you werent sure when to stop using the forum, I would say keep using it even when youve been at target for a while, it will help you to stay on track and reading new peoples posts will remind you of how far youve come and why you dont want to go back there. Congratulations on your achievment and all the support you have given other people.
T.

balloon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi everyone thought I would put the results of my fourth week.

7lbs-----week 1
3lb------week 2
3lb------week 3
3.1/4lb--week 4======Total 16.1/4lbs

I actually lost more but I put some on when I went to the wedding but I have just put the weight loss from when I got back to my pre-wedding weight which was 10st 9lb. I am now 10st 5.3/4lbs. Hope this all makes sense! Rolling Eyes

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 19, 2010 7:18 am

Hi Margaret that's great, well done! I found my loss was steady at 2-3lbs after the first couple of weeks, that's really pretty good I think, when I compare to my previous feeble efforts to lose weight! One week something weird happened and I suddenly lost 5lbs again but I wasn't complaining!
So stick in there, you are closer to your goal each week!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Well this is the end of my third week today, so I weighed myself and I had lost another 3lb Surprised

7lbs-----week 1
3lb------week 2
3lb------week 3
13lbs----total

So that is a total of 13lb in 3 weeks! Yeah lol! I am so pleased.

X MJ X

P.S Sorry to anyone who read my post earlier, I had got all my figures wrong! Sorry. Sad Still pleased with 13lbs though. It was a blonde moment or a senior moment take your pick. Lol Smile
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Well folks my second week and I have lost 3lb. That is a total of 10lbs in 2 weeks. Smile It sounds good when you add the 2weeks up! Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

Hi Julie,

Got phlebitis and 'restless leg syndrome', late afternoon til bed the worst. GP thought I'd got 'shin splints', but consultant thinks I have ME, which, on researching the IT, mentions severe joint and muscle pain as one of the symptoms. And as only 4-5 % of people get over it, not a very inspiring thought, and so trying to keep strong enough to stick to the plan even harder. these things certainly sent to try us, but do feel I've already got more than my fair share...... Crying or Very sad
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 am

Oooh, make that 3 - welcome back Vashti and well done on getting started! I know you've been waiting a while for this. What is the problem with your leg if you don't mind me asking?
Keep it up, you know it gets better, stick in there hon and it WILL pay off!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 am

Hi, I am still out here!

Struggling with Day 1, Leg dropping off and pain indescribable, can't get rid of it, and jobs to do before bed yet!

Deadline looming for October, and horse wants to go further and faster too. Everything to lose, pardon the pun, but still tough getting going again.

so glad you've hit 4 stone Julie well done!

It is nice when people notice isn't it, can't wait for that again, lovely feeling and really spurs you on.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 am

Margaret that's fab...I got a bit frustrated waiting for anyone to notice (or say anything) too, it seemed to take ages (about 2 stones in fact) but now, I can't shut people up, going on about it - even people I barely know! It's good in a way, but I'm not sure I like to be the centre of attention so much! I guess the novelty will wear off for everyone eventually!

Jo, great start, well done. Did you remember a multivitamin too? And remember you can have 6 small nuts tomorrow too - they will soon start to feel like a real treat! (Sad, I know, but it's true!) Glad you are managing the water, that really helps. We drink heaps of sparkling water too now, which helps to up the intake. If you don't use up all your milk in tea etc then I can recommend making up some hot chocolate with it - it's my absolute favourite! (I don't take milk in tea at all so make my breakfast and hot chocolate with it instead)

Keep it up ladies. Where the heck has everyone else disappeared to?.....guess it's just the 3 of us for now!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Loves Shopping Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 am

Well, day one here I am! Very Happy

6:15am Tea with some of milk allowance and sweeteners
6:45am Vanilla shake (I'm up early to travel to work, start work at 8am)
10:15am Half an apple crumble and yogurt bar (saving other half for inevitable hunger pangs this afternoon)
12:30pm Mushroom soup (yummy)
3:30pm Broke off another bit of bar to nibble on the bus home (tummy was growling)
5:30pm 50cal salad (lettuce, celery, radish, cucumber and cress), last bit of bar, coffee & sweeteners with some of milk allowance
Plan to have strawberry pudding and a cup of tea with the rest of my milk allowance later this evening when I get the "telly munchies" Rolling Eyes
Obviously been drinking water all day - not finding that part as difficult as I thought, the products seem to make me thirsty anyway.

Fingers crossed for quick results!

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

MJ'S JOURNEY Empty MJ's JOURNEY

Post by MJ Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 am

At last someone has just said to me " you've lost some weight haven't you". Yeahhh I was begining to think no one would notice. I could have kissed her. Lol Smile

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Margaret,
The walk was lovely thanks, we are so lucky to live round here.
Sorry the weather's not so good with you - for once we seem to be getting the best of it here in the Lakes. If it's any consolation, I am still freezing though - although it's sunny there's also a very cold wind. We've also just got back from a concert in our village church which was FREEZING so my feet are numb and I'm off for a hot water bottle and my hot chocolate Exclamation
I do try to welcome everyone, and I know you do too - it's such a big step to take to start something like this and I think the support of the forum can make all the difference sometimes. I know I have found it a big help myself. I am wondering how I will know when it's time to stop using it?.....not come to an answer on that one yet.....!
Take care
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

MJ'S JOURNEY Empty MJ'S JOURNEY

Post by MJ Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 am

Congratulations Julie on your 4st and I am sure you will lose the other 1.5lbs soon. It is a great feeling isn't it? I am glad the weather is good where you are, it has been raining all day here and it is miserable. Needless to say I am cold! I love reading your post you always seem to know what to say to people especially the new poster you always give good sound advice. Hope you have enjoyed your day.

Take care

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

That's FAB Margaret - let me be the first to congratulate you!! You must be so chuffed - these milestones make such a difference don't they?
I am chasing the 11 stones at the moment - only 1.5lbs to go so I am quite excited! I also hit my 4 stone loss mark this week which felt good!
Have you tried on those size 12s yet? You might be pleasantly surprised!! I bought a size 14 Next skirt (brand new, but in the charity shop Very Happy ) the other week, I absolutely love it but it is starting to be rather loose around the top already! Maybe I'll have to treat myself to a new, smaller one once I reach my goal!
Have a fantastic weekend and keep up the good work.
We're off for a walk around Loweswater now with the kids, we are so lucky to live where we do - especially when the weather is good like this!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Thought I would share my news with you all. I am under 11st and I am soooooo happy! Laughing That has been one of my main goals and has cheered me up no end. My weight had been the same for a few days and I was getting fed up, then this morning I got on the scales and I was 10st 13lb Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

X MJ X cheers

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 am

FANTASTIC Margaret, well done you! Even closer to that size 12 now!! Keep it up, you are doing so well!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Well my first week is over again! I have lost 7lbs this week I have to lose 3/4 of a pound and I have lost 3st in total. I am so pleased! Very Happy

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 am

That's fab Margaret - see you are almost there already!
I have an old pair of absolutely favourite trousers - nothing special, but I felt great in them when I was much slimmer, they are technically size 14 but FAR smaller than any size 14 I've had, more like a 12 or even a 10 really I think. For some reason I kept them when everything else got recycled, but I am hoping to get back into them someday and this is probably the best chance I will get!
Hope you had a good day, good luck for tomorrow.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 am

Juliemarie wrote:Hi Margaret,
I guess it is the height that makes the difference then.
But you are doing great, doesn't it feel good when clothes that were tight (or just plain didn't fit) are comfortable again?
Race you to that size 12 then!.....
Good luck, stick in there,
Julie X

Hi Julie just thought I would let you know I was showing my daughter my clothes and I noticed 2 of the skirts were a size 14. That cheered me up even more! Very Happy

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Margaret,
I guess it is the height that makes the difference then.
But you are doing great, doesn't it feel good when clothes that were tight (or just plain didn't fit) are comfortable again?
Race you to that size 12 then!.....
Good luck, stick in there,
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 am

Juliemarie wrote:Well done then Margaret, you have already done so well hunny! I am sure you can do that within a month, if you really stick with this, another lady has just lost a stone in 10 days and I lost it in 2 weeks when I first started (that was the easiest stone lol!)
Got everything crossed for you, and for that size 14!!
How tall are you? It's just that I am still 12.5 stones (5' 8") and wearing a size 14 (bottoms) so maybe you are closer to that than you think, since you are already a stone lighter than me! Depends on your height I guess.....
Good luck then!
Julie X

Hi Julie I am only 5ft 4ins and 60 this year! I tried some clothes on last night which was from about 3 years ago and they are a comfortable fit. By that I mean when I wore them last time they were abit on the tight side. Now they fit me really well not to tight. by the time the wedding arrives I hope to be a size 14 or maybe a size 12 who knows.! Shocked

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:54 am

Well done then Margaret, you have already done so well hunny! I am sure you can do that within a month, if you really stick with this, another lady has just lost a stone in 10 days and I lost it in 2 weeks when I first started (that was the easiest stone lol!)
Got everything crossed for you, and for that size 14!!
How tall are you? It's just that I am still 12.5 stones (5' 8") and wearing a size 14 (bottoms) so maybe you are closer to that than you think, since you are already a stone lighter than me! Depends on your height I guess.....
Good luck then!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 am

Juliemarie wrote:Stick in there Margaret, this really isn't a diet that works short-term, it's best over the long haul I think.
How much do you have to lose (it's really supposed to be for 3 stones+, I guess that's why)
I think that's a good plan, aim for a month, that's what I did and here I still am 14 weeks later and 3.5 stones lighter!
Good luck, keep us posted, you can do it!
Julie X

Hi Julie thanks for your encouraging remarks. I have lost 2 stone on a low fat diet and then I lost another 6 lbs with the Kee diet. At the moment I am aiming for another stone at least. If all goes well that would make me 10st 7lb. I would like to get to 10st if I could, we shall see. I am going to a wedding in a month so if I could lose a stone I would be pleased. I bought some trousers a size 18 from M & S in January for a trip to New Zealand but I never wore them and I had to take them back for a size 16. I still haven't worn them yet so maybe I will have to exchange them for a size 14 who knows! Shocked

X MJ X

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:39 am

Stick in there Margaret, this really isn't a diet that works short-term, it's best over the long haul I think.
How much do you have to lose (it's really supposed to be for 3 stones+, I guess that's why)
I think that's a good plan, aim for a month, that's what I did and here I still am 14 weeks later and 3.5 stones lighter!
Good luck, keep us posted, you can do it!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi everyone I am back after falling by the wayside, which is something I never thought would happen to me. I had put on 2 lbs but have lost it again. I am going to stay on it for a month and see how much weight I have lost, and then decide if I need to carry it on any longer. I stayed on it for 11days last time. So here I go again! I start tomorrow!!!! Exclamation

MJ xx

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am

Brilliant start Margaret, I only like the porridge for the cookies I make from it!

Well done and good luck for next week

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 am

Great start Margaret, stick in there now that's the hardest bit over...

If you order larger amounts you get a discount...I always order a month ahead, that keeps me determined to keep going if I ever feel like giving up! Plus, the delivery man keeps delivering to the pub in our village for some reason and it's really inconvenient (not to mention tempting) having to go there and collect the boxes!!!

Keep us updated and good luck with week 2!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Yay well done Margaret, thats a great loss!!

Keep up the good work Smile

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Well folks first week over! I have lost----- roll the drums please------ 61/4 lbs. Yeah! cheers I am so pleased. I am waiting for my second week to arrive, I hope today. I hope it arrives but I will try and stick to the permitted foods until it arrives. I have to say I didn't order any porridge!

X Margaret X

P.S I have changed my username from ultra1984

Last edited by MJ on Tue May 11, 2010 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to it)
MJ
MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum