THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Ready to Re-Start EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Ready to Re-Start EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Ready to Re-Start EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Ready to Re-Start EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Ready to Re-Start EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Ready to Re-Start EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Ready to Re-Start EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Ready to Re-Start EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Ready to Re-Start EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Ready to Re-Start

3 posters

Go down

Ready to Re-Start Empty Re: Ready to Re-Start

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 am

Well done, keep it up!
I sometimes forget to drink through the day too, as I can be really busy at work. so I try and load as much in in the mornings as possible. If it's any help, here is how I do it:

First thing: drink the glass of water I keep beside my bed (I'm always gasping at this point anyway!)
Breakfast: large glass of water plus cup of tea (so about 1 litre already). Fill 2x500ml bottles and 1x750ml bottles with water
On way to work (in car): drink 500ml bottle
When get to work (straight away!): QUICK dash to loo!! Very Happy
During day: 750ml bottle plus other glasses of water if I get a chance to get them, plus a cuppa if I'm REALLY lucky!
In car on way home: 500ml bottle (another quick dash to loo when I get home of course!)
When I get in: big glass of water or cuppa...and so it carries on throughout the evening.....

One tip that might help with both cravings and water intake is to have sugar-free jelly, I've just started it recently and am really enjoying tasting something different (after 13 weeks lol!) I think you should wait a couple of weeks to start this though, till you are well and truly in ketosis.

Good luck then, get out of the house on Day 4 and keep yourself busy girl!! But don't forget your water bottles Very Happy

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharron113 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 am

You sound to be doing great, keep it up and good luck with that 4th day xx
Sharron113
Sharron113

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Ready to Re-Start Empty 2nd Day & Ready for the Challenge

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi Sazabaza & All.

Well got through my first day without too much of a struggle as always (Day 4 is my toughest, always think I have cracked it and cheat a little), taking each day as an individual day, if I slip up one day, or even in one hour I am not going to let it pull me off completely. This is my new way of thinking, 50kcal of meat of something is not going to make me gain weight, but 50kcal of meat which leads to negative thoughts, guilt and binge eating will. LOL

Had a Shake for breakfast, Soup for lunch, Bar early evening and then Hot Choc before bed. Really wasnt hungry, it's just always I fancy something, or that smells good that makes me cave so pleased with myself.

Today I am busy all morning so my big objective is to have the water, this really does let me down on this diet. When I did cambridge we were forced to drink 4 L and I managed it, everyone commented on my skin and I felt so good, but now I struggle with 2L.

NOTE TO MYSELF - Must walk around with a bottle of water. Feeling good, had morning shake, dont feel so bloated already and up for the challenge today. Ready to Re-Start Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:11 pm

goodfortune wrote:Hi Sazabaza, thanks for that, nice to know got someone watching me today, the only thing I missed last time was not having to answer to anyone but myself. My Hubby is going to weigh me on Sunday. I'm gonna hate that, really hate it, but if it gets me to where I want to be it will be worth it - I am hoping to be at max 12st 2lb by Sunday with a 3lb weight loss.

Feeling really motivated, did go up to 12st 9lb last week and started replacing some meals with left over products, and realised how much I actually enjoy them and how much better they made me feel rather than stocking up with crap which actually made me feel crap. So my new brain message to myself each time I feel tempted is Eat Crap - Feel Crap LOL

PS Does anyone know if tea and coffee counts as water consumption, know it was on the CD plans if so 3L will be a doddle LOL

xx

No worries hun, we all need encouragement especially in the first week as this is generally the hardest!

It is a good idea to get your hubby to weigh you as you wont be able to cheat, not that you would im sure Smile

I feel really good/healthy when I am on this diet as carbs make me feel bloated and sluggish so this FMRP suits me really well thank god better than any other diet I have ever tried and believe me I have done them all....

I do count tea/coffee towards to daily amount as it is all liquids at the end of the day.

Stick to the plan 100% and you will be at your target in no time at all, I have come from 18 stone to 13 stone without much hassle cheers

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Ready to Re-Start Empty Thanks sazabaza

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Sazabaza, thanks for that, nice to know got someone watching me today, the only thing I missed last time was not having to answer to anyone but myself. My Hubby is going to weigh me on Sunday. I'm gonna hate that, really hate it, but if it gets me to where I want to be it will be worth it - I am hoping to be at max 12st 2lb by Sunday with a 3lb weight loss.

Feeling really motivated, did go up to 12st 9lb last week and started replacing some meals with left over products, and realised how much I actually enjoy them and how much better they made me feel rather than stocking up with crap which actually made me feel crap. So my new brain message to myself each time I feel tempted is Eat Crap - Feel Crap LOL

PS Does anyone know if tea and coffee counts as water consumption, know it was on the CD plans if so 3L will be a doddle LOL

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 pm

goodfortune wrote:Hi All, visited the forum some time ago and was doing really well, then got ill and had to stop - Poop !!!

It has taken me all this time to restart, I keep doing one or two days and then caving. But today is going to be different, the sun is shinning, my holiday is looming and I want to be back to what I weighed last year. I lost 4 .5 stone on the cambridge diet and kept it off for two years, gradually with a holiday close to Christmas and Christmas itself I have managed to put on just under 2 stone, something I promised myself would never happen.

I cant fit into any of my lovely clothes and my full wardrobe is being used for only a 1/4 of what I can fit into - Sound familiar ???

MY PROMISE TO MYSELF
Today I am going to give my plan 100% effort to eat no food for at least 2 weeks - I am going to consume x4 products + 200ml of skimmed milk + my vitamin tablet + I promise to try and drink around 3L of water (this is my biggest hurdle) but will drink no less than 2L each day.

I weigh 12stone 5lb and would like to be 11stone maximum - (Would really love to be 10st 5lb - but lets get into the 11 's first and deal with the 10's further on).

Wish me luck, am starting with a 500ml hot berry drink for my water and then follow it with a Chocolate Shake.

Roz x

Good Luck Roz, you can do it.... trust me if I can anyone can!! Smile

We are all here to help each other & give support x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Ready to Re-Start Empty Ready to Re-Start

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi All, visited the forum some time ago and was doing really well, then got ill and had to stop - Poop !!!

It has taken me all this time to restart, I keep doing one or two days and then caving. But today is going to be different, the sun is shinning, my holiday is looming and I want to be back to what I weighed last year. I lost 4 .5 stone on the cambridge diet and kept it off for two years, gradually with a holiday close to Christmas and Christmas itself I have managed to put on just under 2 stone, something I promised myself would never happen.

I cant fit into any of my lovely clothes and my full wardrobe is being used for only a 1/4 of what I can fit into - Sound familiar ???

MY PROMISE TO MYSELF
Today I am going to give my plan 100% effort to eat no food for at least 2 weeks - I am going to consume x4 products + 200ml of skimmed milk + my vitamin tablet + I promise to try and drink around 3L of water (this is my biggest hurdle) but will drink no less than 2L each day.

I weigh 12stone 5lb and would like to be 11stone maximum - (Would really love to be 10st 5lb - but lets get into the 11 's first and deal with the 10's further on).

Wish me luck, am starting with a 500ml hot berry drink for my water and then follow it with a Chocolate Shake.

Roz x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down