THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0(

4 posters

Go down

I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( Empty Re: I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0(

Post by MJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Loulou27 wrote:Thanks Beth for the advice its very kind of you im still on the plan but if i cant do it i will try the plan with one meal like you suggested xxx

Hi Lou Lou

Let us all know how you are doing Sad

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( Empty Re: I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0(

Post by Vashti Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 am

Hi Lou Lou,

You are not alone! I am struggling to get past a day and a half, as summer cold dragging me down. But you must keep going, still going through your tough patch, as I've done the tough phase and mine dragged on. You will come through it-stay with it and keep focused, it will pay off. Will try and check in tomorrow to see how you're doing! Wink
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou27 Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks Beth for the advice its very kind of you im still on the plan but if i cant do it i will try the plan with one meal like you suggested xxx

Loulou27

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:08 am

Hi Lou Lou

If your really struggling move up a phase and try either kee lite or etiq 1 theres not much difference in the weight you lose but you are allowed one 'real' meal a day of meat and salad. On the main kee website theres detalils of all the plans so pick one that allows you to have a little more, you'll probbably adjust after a few days and be then able to go back down to FMRP. The advice they give is to do one of these higher steps first as preperation for doing full meal replacement to help you get used to it.

Have the milk and the veg they are on the plan and wont take you out of ketosis.

If you really feel like giving up have a sneaky weigh in-the weight loss in the first week is always the best, it may keep you on track!

Good luck
Beth xx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0( Empty I am on day 6 but im struggling i feel like quiting ;0(

Post by Loulou27 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 am

I dont want to give up but im so hungry im in ketosis im day 6 of the plan so thought id feel my energy rush by now or at least no hunger ! im obsessed with having sugar free jelly but cant do it as im petrified it will take me out of ketosis & make me feel even worse than i do now !

Im doing the total plan but dont have the milk or veg allowed again im scared it will take me out of ketosis as ive done ll & lipo before and you cant have anything extra on them so it makes me wary !!!!

Im not feeling sick today which i did for the 1st 5 days headaches & nausea all the time now its just headache & hunger pains i checked my ketones im still in but i new i would be as ive not had anything im not supposed too .
im just feeling really sorry for myself today like i could burst into tears i bit my lovely hubbys head off for asking me if i wanted anything . I shouted like what water or water he sneaked out the room fast !

Anyway im not good dont no what to do i will be supprised if im still on this diet by this time tomorrow wouldnt be so bad if i could eat more bars but i cant & i nearly gag now with the shakes oh im gona fail :no:

Loulou27

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down