THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Struggling a bit EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Struggling a bit EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Struggling a bit EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Struggling a bit EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Struggling a bit EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Struggling a bit EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Struggling a bit EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Struggling a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Struggling a bit EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Struggling a bit

2 posters

Go down

Struggling a bit Empty Re: Struggling a bit

Post by Juliemarie Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Hi Cat (& anyone else who is reading!)

Just back to let you know how I'm getting on. Have been drinking water like there's no tomorrow, and although weightloss has restarted, I still have headaches (although not so bad) and bad breath (again not quite so bad). Guess it may take a few days to resolve. Advisor was really helpful and suggested if I keep drinking and the headaches aren't gone over the weekend, I see my GP to get blood pressure checked etc. Sounds sensible to me.

I also woke with INCREDIBLE cramp in my leg - hubbie must have had a shock, I was yelling the house down until I realised what was happening and managed to get out of bed and stretch (neighbours would have thought we were having right old fun lol!) It's still sore this morning. Might try a bit of tonic water as someone suggested.

But overall I do feel better than I did the other day, and glad I'm heading back in the right direction.
Have lost 1/3 of my target now, almost 10% of my starting weight and in only a couple more lbs will no longer be classed as BMI obese (just overweight) - HOORAH!

How is everyone else doing this week? I seem to have lost a couple of buddies along the way which is a shame, not heard from them for a while so I wonder whether they have stopped kee?

Stick in there and have a good weekend ladies

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks Cat, I didn't know this (my breath has been bad all along, but even worse this past week) I will check it out with the advisors.
I've also ordered some ketosis sticks as I've not used them before but hopefully they should help me understand what's going in, like am I dehydrated, in high or low ketosis or what.
Good news is that I have lost a little today (I KNOW, I shouldn't weigh so often but I can't help it! Cool
Also I am off work today, with no kids about - a really rare occurrence - so I am feeling a bit better in myself anyway!
Have a good day, I'll let you know how I get on.
Julie
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Julie

I am no expert but as bad breath is meant to go once you are in ketosis, I wonder if you slipped out and are not making your way back in. You normally get headaches and feel rubbish when trying to get into ketosis so it kinda makes sense...

I would say keep with the water and watch exactly what you eat if you have a meal EQ1 styley to make sure that you are having correct veg to keep you in ketosis, take pills for the headache and hopefully you will be out the other side soon.

Keep going, you have done really well, my fingers are crossed and I know that you will be fine.

Keep persevering

Must go off to work now, but thanks for the other message - all the support helps loads :-)

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Struggling a bit Empty Struggling a bit

Post by Juliemarie Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 am

Hi everyone
I've not been on for a while as I was away, and then had visitors and my son's birthday over the weekend (all of which went well I'm pleased to say!)
How are you all doing?
I'm struggling a bit, have been having real headaches for the past 5 days or so and not lost any weight at all. I'm trying my best to increase the water even higher and this seems to be helping a bit with the headaches. I am pretty sure I'm still in ketosis - I don't use tests but my breath has been worse than ever the past week or so.
I'm not sure whether I might be having too many calories or too few? Have been having the occasional EQ1 meal instead of a pack (especially if eating out, which I have a couple of times) but nothing different to the first 5 weeks. It did say that taller people can have 5 packs a day but I haven't so far, do you think I should try this? (Not even sure if I could physically manage it, but I would if it would help)
Will stick in there and see what tomorrow brings, but any advice/ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Julie
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down