THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Help! Struggling! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Help! Struggling! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Help! Struggling! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Help! Struggling! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Help! Struggling! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Help! Struggling! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Help! Struggling! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Help! Struggling! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Help! Struggling! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Help! Struggling!

3 posters

Go down

Help! Struggling! Empty Re: Help! Struggling!

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi KeeBees! A very big welcome to our newbies too. Very Happy

Glad to hear that you are all doing well with the pounds coming off.... the hunger should subside after about a week... its a common side effect of the body changing direction and establishing a new path for itself. Sometimes new dieters will experience some head aches of the feeling of fatigue over the first week/few days which again is quite normal... it should all just pass naturally once the body realigns itself.

Of course the real key to any of our plans is the water in take. You should aim for 2.5-3 litres a day which should be sipped, not guzzled! Smile and you should drink more if thirsty...

If you find that you are a cuple of weeks into the plan and you feel that your hunger/head aches or other dise effects are not passing then you can always get in touch and we can advise as to how to go forward.
Do remember not to over do it when it comes to excercise as this will just make you feel hungry and the calories taken in will be burnt off, thus the body wanting more food.... try to stay away from cardio excercises and heavy activities in the gym. The perfect excercise we suggest is Yoga as it will help you to tone the body as you lose the weight and its not too strenuous on the body, which will of course result in feeling less hungry as the activity doenst burn off loads.

Hoping this has helped you out a bit,

you know we are always here to help, genereally if you ask a question, someone will respond usually within 24 hours

let us know how you are doing

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink hazel Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Megan67,

Great advice with the shake and making it last longer. I will try that as I have been just mixing my shakes with water. I did read somewhere that the hunger feeling subsides after four days if you are in ketosis. Did you or anyone else reading this experience that? I don't feel so bad having had an extra soup now knowing you add a little snack once in a while to keep you on the Kee diet path. I may just add an extra soup if I feel weak again. I lost my baby weight initially through exercise and I worked out five days a week. I have had to cut back on the exercise being as though I am on this diet, so I think I am bored too? I am going to do two classes next week to feed my exercise habit, so I may have an extra soup those nights. First time I have ever done a diet like this. Results are great! I'm 5'5 so I looked like rather round at 13stone 8lb! You have done really well shifting 9 lbs in 12 days, that's ace! Go you! I plan on just sticking to this diet for four to six weeks and then moving on to the social plan. Like you I would be happy to shift 20 - 28 pounds and get my BMI back to where it should be! Have also purchased a diet plate to try and monitor my portions! They have got very large over the years lol. Anyway! Many thanks for your advice and for replying to my post. Good luck xxxx

Pink hazel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by megan67 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi,
Have you tried sipping water? I am on day 12 and have lost 9lb. I am 5'10'' and weight about 13 stone so only want to lose 20lbs altogether. I was finding it a bit difficult so I started diluting my shake in the morning to make it go further. I make up half a sachet with 100ml of milk and 200ml of water and drink it from a small glass. about an hour later I have the rest. It works for me and keeps me going until about 2pm when I have soup and a bar. I work night duty one night per week and I always have a small packed of chips, about 120 calories. I figure it is an extra 18 calories or so per day and I can live with that. If I think I can't cope anymore I know I only have to wait until Wednesday to get my treat. If I didn't do it I would go CRAZY! Stick to it as is does work and as it says in the programme you need to eat an extra 3500 calories to put on a lb so if you can control it have a small treat. I figure you are better having a small treat every now and again than going mad and blowing everything.

megan67

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Help! Struggling! Empty Help! Struggling!

Post by Pink hazel Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:05 am

Day four and I am so hungry I could eat a horse and chase the rider! I am on the 'Burn' and today was so hard that instead of 4 products I added an extra soup! Was not like this on days 1, 2, 3! Have ordered ketostix! Not arrived yet so no idea if I am in Ketosis. Will this feeling subside? Done pretty well so far as I was 12 stone and I am now 11stone 10lb! That's in three days, incredible. So I want to stick with this for a month.... Just wish my stomach didn't feel like it was eating itself! I aim to shift two stone. Was 13stone 8lbs after I had my son last July... So this diet will help me get back to my Pre pregnancy weight. Any tips and wrinkles appreciated! Many thanks from this newbie x

Pink hazel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down