THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help!

3 posters

Go down

end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! Empty Re: end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help!

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:32 am

Well every journey begins with the first few steps as they say and they can be the hardest of all. Stick in there, you won't regret it, this is a great chance to do this for yourself, do you have support from family and friends? Soon you will be tramping up that hill and starting to enjoy the view!
Hope you feel better tomorrow Smile But don't be discouraged if not, just aim for a week and try to keep busy! Oh and drink LOADS!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! Empty Re: end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help!

Post by redbook Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:06 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:05 am

Great, well done, stick in there, no more false starts (each time it gets harder), you will be feeling much better in a day or two and just wait till you see those scales after week 1. I think if you stick to it you will put all us ladies to shame!! Do you mind if I ask how much you're hoping to lose?
Best of luck
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

Uh oh Stephen either the mail is on strike, you're too busy to post or you've not got started yet are my guesses?.....
Hope to see you back soon, let us know how you're doing.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:55 am

Stephen, has your delivery come yet? SUrely it's not THAT far to Dublin? Laughing
Good luck when you do get started, let us know how you get on.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am

Oh, that's a shame when you are raring to go!
Aren't you continuing with Total products meanwhile, or did you have to return them? If not then maybe that would ease you in more gently?
Hope they arrive soon.
I'm doing OK thanks, weekly weigh-in tomorrow, not sure how I will have done as I've been away for the weekend and I find it harder when staying with other people who want to feed you up the whole time! Did buy some smaller jeans at the weekend though - yeah!
Will let you know tomorrow what the scales say!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 am

Hi Stephen, how are you doing? Did you get your new products yet? I hope it's going OK, do let us know.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 am

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 am

Blimey Stephen you havent half been messed about no wonder you were confuzzled!

Glad its sorted now and yes the WC products are waaaaaaaaaaaay nicer - I have all of those apart from total veg soup to make crisps cos it didnt seems to work the same with the wc soups

Please anyone PM me if you want 3 boxes of WC tomato soup, no swap needed!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Stephen
Glad that helped, hope you can get it sorted soon. The admin team have always been really helpful, and replied quickly, when I've contacted them. Maybe ask them to send you some ketostix at the same time?
I just said to my hubby tonight that I hadn't come across any men on this board but someone new just posted today that her husband was doing kee with her - I am keen to know how you gentlemen get on because hubbie is planning (?procrastinating) to join me at some stage. So please keep posting and let us know - it might inspire him into action!
I wonder (it might be worth checking) whether you gents are recommended to have more packs than us ladies? I know on lighter life they say men lose weight much more quickly (lucky things!) and have to stay on the programme less time to get the same effects.
Anyway keep posting, good luck and I better get back to my essay (even weight loss is more interesting at the moment Smile )
Julie X
PS Some people have said the weight control products are far nicer than the total ones, so another reason you've made a good choice!
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 am

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 am

Hi there (sorry don't know your name!)

I am doing weight control (these are slightly lower in calories and carbs than total, but don't have vitamins and minerals so you have to take a supplement as well). On this the basic diet is 4 products a day, only one of which can be a bar (I presume since these are a bit higher in calories and carbs than the shakes, soups and breakfasts, and they are also sweet!). I guess it doesn't have to be though, you could have another shake or soup instead (I don't because I absolutely love the bars!)

As far as I know total is basically the same as this.

It says you can have an extra pack if you are 5'8" or taller I think - I am, but I don't unless I do lots of exercise (which on the whole I haven't!)

So today I had a berry yoghurt and vitamin for breakfast (I make it up with the skimmed milk allowance as it tastes better, and I don't take milk any other way), bar at lunchtime, soup and 50 cals of salad (which is actually quite a lot) at dinner and later on this evening I will have a hot chocolate as this is my favourite! I also have a few nuts every couple of days which feel like a real treat!

Occasionally, if I am really having cravings, I have a boiled egg (we have our own chickens and they are yummy!) - it says you can make the shakes into puddings using an egg so I figure this won't do any harm. Very occasionally, if I am going out, I have an etiquette 1 meal (basically a small amount of protein food like meat or fish) and the salad/veg allowance (be careful and stick to the list in the booklet or on the website).

So far this has done the trick. Only problems I have had are that even though I was drinking over 2.5 litres of water a day, I got dehydrated so I have upped this to FIVE (hard work!) and this seems to have got rid of the headaches I was getting and I feel much better. Basically the more you drink, the better - but gradually throughout the day (I heard someone on a similar diet once died as they tried to drink the full amount all in one go - yikes!)

Also my advice would be really DO NOT be tempted to eat anything else (carbs) - I could hardly believe this before I went on this diet, but I had a tiny piece of my son's birthday cake one day and a fe bits of carrot and turnip the day before, then my weight loss stopped completely for several days and I seemed to slip out of ketosis and felt lousy! So please, be wiser than I was and stay away from them, it's really not worth the side-effects, I promise!

I hope that answers your questions, let me know if there are any more (not that I'm an expert, but I'm happy to share my experiences)

I'm sure if you stick to this you will definitely be in ketosis within a day or two - and then it all gets better, I promise! And in 6 weeks you could be 2 stone lighter and buying smaller jeans (hold that thought!)

Good luck!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by redbook Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 am

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 am

Hi there, what were the 6 or 7 meals, were they all packs or bars? If so then this sounds like a lot (but I may have misunderstood you)
Does your breath stink? (sorry to be personal!) that was a sure sign things were going in the right direction for me (but I didn't realise that if you drink enough water this should go away after a couple of days - so ended up quite dehydrated)
Stick in there, I'm in week 7 and rarely feel hungry now in fact it can be a struggle to get the salad and 4th pack in sometimes - a COMPLETELY new experience for me lol!
I'm sure it will start to feel better soon.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help! Empty end of my 4th day, feel really hungry - help!

Post by redbook Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

hi

Last edited by redbook on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

redbook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down