THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away?

2 posters

Go down

Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? Empty Re: Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away?

Post by kelly0803 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi, yes the hungry feeling should disappear but may take a couple of days. it is just getting used to the big changes you are making. Make sure you drink enough water and this wil fill you up too.
Good Luck and keep popping on here to let us know how you are getting on.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away? Empty Just finished day one ,does the hungry feeling go away?

Post by mirandajane Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

Hi , I have just finished day one. It was hard and I am hungry but determind to stick to it. I had the oatmeal for breakfast, shake for lunch, a bar as a snack and the chilli for dinner. i was proud of myself for not giving in even when I was really wanting to. I a hoping to get through the first four days and then the hunger and acidy feeling will subside.

mirandajane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down