THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log our Weight Losses EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log our Weight Losses

+35
Cat
Rax247
twinkle
bettyblooper
wolfygirl
fionaminard
snackattack
Vashti
gillygill
pinkytails
snowyowl01
Sharron113
josselin
tiashannon123
lucy
IWontGiveUp
Grandma Mac
Louise
Beachedmermaid
Vanda
Admin
HenMarie
Hubby+Wife
charlotte
fridgemagnet
jenten2
emmy147bear
anniepannie
yummymummy09
sophiejackson
eagleuk0
spice-cookie
Aywaylay
21Again
kokini
39 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by snackattack Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:43 am

Hi to all old and new alike im back for a bit to get rid of xmas damage .Good to see so many people on here xx
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am

Well done Jade, see it can work really well - you just need to be strong which you are being :-)

My week has fallen apart really - havent got my delivery as we are all snowed in, out of my reserve products apart from soup and I am NOT dedicated enoough to have soup 3 times a day ( I have one off it anyway) - so as its my husbands birthday tomorrow and as I havent got any products then the next couple of days are not going to be strict EQ1 days. I will go low on carbs and wont snack, but a glass of Gin and Tonic is tempting me. I know thats bad, but I have just about a stone and a half to go so not too worried about losing a couple of days whilst waiting for products.

Will still weigh tomorrow and post

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty wohoo!

Post by jade4288 Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Just weighed myself as i couldnt resist i am now 10stone 10.2 lbs , thats a total loss of 6 lbs since saturday , not forgetting i didnt follow the plan on tuesday and ate aload of rubbish! Im on traget to reach my 10st 7lb mark on sunday where ill update my tracker.

Hope everyone is ok xxx
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty How's everyone doing?

Post by Rax247 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi All,

How's the Kee programme working out for all of you? ITs a new year and a new start so good luck to you!!

Rax Very Happy
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Mint oral spray

Post by jade4288 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey Cat

I tell you what i bought, well i got if from my boyfriend as he has paid for private work on his teeth you may have heard of it called invinsiline ( that is not how you spell it lol ) They are clear braces and you cant see them although it makes him have get bad breath. He went to lloyds pharmacy and picked up mint oral spray is rly good!!! You can get them in boots although to pricey for me averaging around £4, i think i got mine from wilkinson, im sure this wouldnt affect ketosis x hope that helps x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Minty Breath - Pixies please help :-)

Post by Cat Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:30 am

Hello

I need to find something to freshen my breath - we used to be able to get Listerine strips from Kee but not more... anyone know where I could buy some, if not does anyone have any idea about what to use instead that wont take me out of Ketosis.

Thanks

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am

Hello all

I have a shaker bottle , like the Kee one but bought it from the internet as Kee didnt have one at the time and I think that its fantastic. I use it all the time for cold drinks - so much more convenient for taking to work.

I also use the bars, usually for lunch as it fills my lunch hour up more than drinking a shake so feel less left out and deprived.

I use Weight control because I find that they taste so much nicer, but again personal choice. If you do WC then you do need to take a multi vit as well, Kee do one thats slow release which is important.

I am almost at the end of day 1 and have found the adjustment easy - so far so good. I am however looking forward to my evening meal. On saturday my husband usually makes me burgers, just lean mince and shallots (which you can have in moderation) together with roasted veg yummy. I do limit my red meat to once a week, couldnt live without it.

Anyway hope you are all doing well.

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 am

Well done Cat!

The plan has not turned you into a muppet, far better than that someone who is aware! Yippee it is working!!!

I am not going out as we were supposed to be going away... but not now as oh working late tonight and v early tom..... Raincheck! Sad

Hence why I am on the Kee wagon!!! and thinking of how much better my head and stomach will feel in the morning.... Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the tips.... do you have any recipes/ favourite dish ideas please Cat?

Happy New Skinny Year!!! Smile

lucylu

lucylu

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Ha,ha

I should have used the excuse that I dont have very many packs left so cant start until I get an order placed and delivered which will probably be a while since Kee deliveries dont start for a couple of weeks - but I didnt I told the truth, alcohol and roast potatoes. What a muppet but see what the plan has done to me - learnt what I want to eat and what I dont!!!

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi Lucylu

I am a fan of EQ1, Q2 I found a little more tricky but much prefer them to the FMRP - think its easier to stick to myself and as you can only do FMRP for 12 weeks I think that EQ! trains you to change your eating habits better right from the begining.

I am so full up and bloated from Christmas that I am going to go for EQ1 on Saturday - I can eat no carbs at my breakfast meeting on the 6th and would rather get going now. Will have to wait until after tomorrow though as I really want my New Years Eve glass of bubbly and my roast on New Years day and for me a roast isnt a roast without carbs!!

Good luck again

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Everyone and a Happy Thinner New Year!

Well I have had a lovely time off the diet... And am back on track.... until I go on holiday.... BUT like you cat have decided low/ no carb and am hoping to do etiq 2 so not too much damage... fingers and toes crossed.

Good Luck everyone!

Lucylu Very Happy

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Hello All and a Happy New Year :-)

I have weighed in this morning, although am not starting back on Kee until 6th as we have a breakfast meeting ( late christmas celebration) at one of the top local hotels and I am not going to miss out!

I am however going low carb and cutting down on my alcohol until this date. I also dont have any products left apart from manky soups so need to wait to place my order and for it to arrive.

However, I am back and will lose the last almost 2 stone by the summer :-)

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 am

Hi

Well done Vashti!! Very Happy

I am weighing this week as I had a lovely time last week celebrating!!!

Fingers crossed the damage isnt too awful! Smile

lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi all,

Had my weigh day today after all my ups/downs, monthly, etc.
Not weighed officially for 3 weeks, but finally reached my 3 stone mark, with another 7lbs gone, and another gold star on my secret graph!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hope good news amongst all of you out there. Keep it coming(OFF)!!! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:16 am

Hi

MMM well its weigh of shame day... and I am the same as last week. So am relieved that I didn't put on any weight but on the other hand am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cross with myself! Sad Mad

Lesson learned and am putting it down to experience.... Not one I shall be repeating again.

It is my special day this week and have already decided that IF I am sensible then 1 day until Christmas Eve is alright.... I am thinking about how far I have come and that it is ok?

Hope that everyone else is doing ok?

Lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

Oh dear I had a bad day yesterday Sad Today is a new day and am back on track!... So far so good and that is how it shall remain! Smile

Thanks Snack for the offer of the horses... I am researching stabling options at the mo!... Laughing
The garage have called and said that the 4wd horse is ready which is a relief so maybe FC may have a few pennies left over for me? Am thinking it may have to be a Barbie horse though? Laughing santa

Take care

Lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 am

Hi lucylu you can come and get my 3 horses if this weather keeps up lol Very Happy When im up to my armpits in mud at 6 am i do wonder why,but what would i do without them and my kee shakes,im sure santa will look on you kindly Smile love to all snack xx santa
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Everyone!

Vashti ,I wish I owned my own horse.... Father Christmas is aware! But seeing as my 4wd horse is back at the garage the 2nd time in 2 weeks! I think that maybe not this year... or next lol!

Sophie YOU can do this.... just think of those slinky dresses at Christmas and how much you could lose by the time you see your boyfriend again!!!! Smile

Cat are you taking your Vitamins? And drinking lots? and doing well?

Lucylu Very Happy

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 am

Farrier came today, made him eat his words as 1.5 stone off since his last visit 8wks ago! He was chuffed for me, and my mare! Just waiting for the gales to subside and middle poorly child back at school, so we can go for a hack. Can't wait. Should be able to get two more visits in before my op, so another way of counting down.
Keep it up everyone!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:21 am

hey Cat,

Yah i'm the same. deffinatly harder. i was fine coming on anf off at the befinning but now i've been off for a while it's deffinatly much harder. I think it's because i used to wonder what was for lunch and automaticcally think shake/bar/soup but now i think of 'normal' food and then thing.. wait no shake/bar/ oup and coz i've already thought of other food i'm craving still after i've eaten

I'm also back of the ciggs which always makes me eat more. i've stocked up on coke zero, sugar free gum, celery and stock cubes so when i do want to cheat hopefully i wont cheat with anything too bad.

My boyfriends now gone away for 2 weeks so i have NO excuses. i put on 7lbs on holiday and another 7lbs since i met him 2 months ago. he's a pretty hefty guy, but he's georgous so he can pull it off (at least thats what i think). but i'm starting to get really self consious again coz i'm a size bigger than when i went on holiday and all my clothes feel a little tight. I just dont want to get to the point where i think that there's no point in trying coz i'm so far off my target and just put on more and more weight and end up at 17stone again.

Also the last stone has compleatly gone to my stomach so there's no way of hiding it AND i can really feel it. combined witht he smoking i feel alot lazier than i was 3 months ago.

such a self indulgant ramble---- anyway! ha ha

Hope all you guys are doing well and looking forward to celebrating your new steemlined bodies in rediculously slutty santa outfits (i've always wanted one but never had the guts/ body to pull it off.... maybe this year santa

SJ

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi Lucylu,
Thankyou for your kind wishes. Bruising gone today!!! cheers Free of abdominal pain after 2 weeks of hell!
Farrier coming tomorrow, so hope I can brag that I have reached the 3 stone, although not weigh day til Wed., as he was rude to me 8 wks ago and said he'll believe it when he sees it!!! Evil or Very Mad
Brilliant farrier though, so intend to make him eat his words!
What horse/s have you got as you mention stables?
How nice it is when someone remarks on losses when they see you after a long gap, very encouraging. Well done!!
Busy preserving pumpkin. Grew a huge one that had some damage so made a double batch of soup, and stewing the rest for the freezer. Snag is I haven't quite got halfway through it yet! Rolling Eyes
Start selling soup at the door I think! Wink
Look forward to all your updates later. Keep it up everyone! Soon be spring and we can get out of the doldrums.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi Everyone,

Cat I will do this!!!!! The ticker tape thingy I mean!!!............... Just not very far at all and no time so far this weekend maybe it should be my target for next week.. will let you know when I am struggling with the technical gremlins!! Cool

Vashti the tummy tuck sounds like the answer! Hope that they do and that you are feeling much much better! Smile

Snack... Welcome back!!! Good luck!! Smile

I am soooooooooooooo happy as I have weighed myself and am 4lbs lighter YIPPEE!!!! Very Happy Smile

I bumped into someone this week at the Stables and I haven't seen her for ages... She looked completely confused at me and told me that I was looking amazing!!! ( I worked out that the last time I saw her I was 2 stone heavier) HOORAY!!!!

This diet is so difficult at times and this helps so so so much to know that what we are all going through this together! And that we all have the same issues!

Come on lets all have a fab week and not be tempted..... Laughing

Lucylu xxxx Very Happy

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi to all old and new back on kee as of today to lose last 20 something pounds,hope your all good snack Very Happy
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 am

Hi Lucylou,

Sorry you haven't won with the ticker, I remember it was tearing my hair out!! Mad

Stil got upset hernia, crunchtime last two days, so got desperate last night and went to bed at 6pm when hubbie home and went on strike! Spent 5 hours on and off massaging it inbetween tossing and turning!
Seems to have worked and had loads of gurgling, not in acute pain today, but still very bruised after 11 days of HELL!!!! Can't wait til the op in the spring, as long as this diet can fulfil my hopes and get AS MUCH OFF AS POSS. beforehand. Dr suggested this am, perhaps they could be persuaded to do abit of a tummy take while they are at it!!! As long as they put a large mesh in and get rid of tummy button, I'll be thrilled! Wink
What a way to lose weight though, 2lbs away from my 3stone mark so far! Smile
Hope everyone else doing well, where have all the regulars gone that were on here when I started, they were a great inspiration! COME BACK!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:44 am

Hi Sophie

Well, you know that it wont take you too long to lose what you put on - thats why this diet is so good. Having said that, I havent yet managed more than a week back on it without slipping. I didnt cheat once the first time - so not sure why its so hard to get my head around losing the last few pounds :-(

Will keep plodding away at it though and see how it goes.

Cat x

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 am

Hi Lucylu

Anything I can do to help with the ticker - how far did you get?

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:26 am

Hi Everyone...

Vashti I hope that you are feeling better? Doesn't sound like much fun!

Cat, OMG I am giving in and have decided after nearly throwing my laptop out of the window due to sooooooooooo much frustration that I am going to ask my far more computer literate husband to help with the ticker tape!!!!

Hope that everyone is having a good week so far?

Lucylu Very Happy

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 am

Hey Cat,

Unfortunatly you are where i was 4 months ago. I put on 7lbs in the 6 weeks i was in america and a further 3 since then. just havent updated my ticker. hopefully i will be back to where u are now in the next three weeks.

I tried doing the etiquitte 2 but found it much harder than fmrp. i think thats because i like to cheat. when i do full replacement i actually end up doing et 1 but on et 2 i just end up eating far too much. mainly coz i have limited will power.

how long have you been on it now? any new products added since august that u reccomend?

anyhoo. first day back on and has gone well. i've actually missed this diet ad i keep eating wheat which makes me bloated and tired. unfortuntly though i think i'm going to have tog o to dinner tonight but will choose meat and veg and give all the carbs to the boyfriend. as long as i remember that a lip up is fine as long as one meal f mistakes dosent become a day then all should be fine. will not be cheating again till dinner with the boyfirend on friday (meeting all his friends for the first time so will think i'm a little nuts if i turn up with milkshakes.lol. )

hope you all had a good day

sophie

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 am

Hi Sophie

Looking at your ticker - it looks like you are at the same place as me.

I remember reading all your posts ( and the other oldies ) when I was just lurking on the forum and you all inspired me so much.

I was planning on doing my second phase of EQ1, but life is a tad stressful at the moment and I cant stomach the same meat and veg that I was having, I am not good with veg so lived on asparagus, peppers and courgettes!, so have decided to do EQ2 - so a small amount of carbs for me. This way I know that I wont cheat because I wont need to and hopefully will get the weight off, if a bit slower.

I would have liked to lose another stone by Christmas, but as long as I dont put any on I truly will be pleased.

Anyway, good luck with it.

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 am

hey guys!

nice to see some new people on here!
where have the rest of us oldies gone???

well i'm back! i guained a few lbs during the summer and still havent got that off yet. plus am now in a new relationship so have been having far too many dinners out over tthe past few months.

Anyway. due to working scedules i'll only see my b/f once this week and then he's off on holiday for two weeks. so i basically have the next 3 weeks to embrase the kee before he gets back and orders pizza!

I want to loose the 10lbs i've put on and maybe a little more- aiming for 10 though as it's only three weeks Smile
all my clothes are a little on the small size and it would be nice for them to be on the loose side again. also i'm 3lbs into the obese category at the moment which is NOT cool! and it's my bday soon and i need to loose about 1 1/2 stone before the year is out to be on target.

anyway. hope you're all well and shrinking rapidly Smile

spk to u all soon

sophie J
xxxxx

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 am

Hi Lucylu,
Sorry to have passed 'curse' onto you!
Well done on your 2lb loss-great!
Unfortunately day 2 of curse my U. Hernia got in a pickle again, and still not right.
NOT going to hosp again to get unnecesarily mauled again, Evil or Very Mad so nursing it myself.
So with the way a body presumably tries to tackle the stress of this tangle is more water retention, so scales showing up 5lbs, so ignoring them until things 'moving' properly again. No bending, too ouch!!!
So slowing me up considerably, lack of activity not helping, and so much to do! Crying or Very sad
Look forward to hearing some more good news from everyone out there to give us a boost, come on, don't be shy, we're all in the same boat, trying to paddle upstream with varying size paddles! Rolling Eyes
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Lucylu

Well done, you know what they say 2 pound off is better than 2 pound on!!! But anyway, its still a great loss.

Well done also on avoiding the snacks and alcohol. I have to be honest and say that I havent been so good with EQ1 last week, had some carbs and wine, didnt lose any, but didnt put any on so I am pleased with that - will see how things pan out this week :-)

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi everyone!

I have done the weekly weigh-in... 2lb loss! I think this hopefully fluid retention as I think that Vashti has sent me the Curse!!! Which explains why I am unable to work out the ticker tape.... dropping lots of things! and have no memory skills whatsoever!!!! Laughing

Lucylu Wink

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

Hi Cat,

Thanks for the advice.... am going to try again! I am not going to let a ticker tape beat me!!!

How is it going? I am pleased with myself as we had drinks at a friends which was a rather alcoholic evening for some participants! Also a complete Carb Fest.... Crisps, nuts, pizza and home made lasagne! I stuck to my sparkly water and nuts!!! Very Happy

Lucylu Smile

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 am

Hi Lucylu

If you have created your ticker and saved it somewhere - I saved to my desktop for easy access:

Go to the ticker and click 'get code'

Copy the code string that looks like this:
img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wan6KNx/weight.png[/img]

This is mine, I think its the right one, if not try a process of elimination of the others

Go to Profile at the top of the forum page and click the signature tab

Paste into the edit signature box and press save.

You can preview your signature.

When you post a message, go to options at the bottom of the reply screen and tick attach signature.

Hope this helps

It really is a case of perseverance

Cat

Signature

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Cat and Vashti

Thanks for the words of encouragement... they help so much!

I couldn't work it out at all... Am going to have a go later today as yesterday was a slight nightmare! Laughing Mind you reading both your comments makes me think that maybe it is not just me who can't make head nor tail of the ticker tape thing!!!!!

Have a good day and don't forget your vitamins!

Lucylu x

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Ticker

Post by Cat Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 am

Hi Lucylu

Thanks for your praise and well done you - what a fantastic weight loss hurrahh.

Regarding your ticker - how far have you got with it, did you manage to get one and save it on your pc somewhere? If so is it attaching it to your signature thats causing you a problem - If it is I can understand, it took me weeks- I can see if I can retrace my steps.

Let me know

Cat x

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi lucylu,

Thankyou, curse hit this morning so will feel better in a few days.

The ticker is REALLY frustrating, members and pixies all contributed help, mulled over it for about 3 days on and off, then it clicked and I won, keep going and you will figure it out. Print off the instructions that the pixies put on here, had to go over it several times, even updating wasn't straightforward first time round.
Can't remember all the pallaver to tell you what to do I'm afraid, but the key is in the instructions, just takes abit of sinking in!! Shocked

Well done on you're start too, keep going, satisfying isn't it!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi Cat and Vashti,

Wow! Well done to the both of you! Very Happy

I am unable to work out the ticker tape thingy!.. Being very blonde! Will attempt to do it today.. Again!

I have managed to lose a mega 11lbs this week! Thank goodness... am soooooooooooooooo happy! Very Happy I was so scared of getting on the scales yesterday! This is also my 2nd time around!.... AND THE LAST!!!

Pmt is awful Vashti and remember it will all come off next week!!!!

Good luck everyone this week!

This is really helping... doesnt feel as though I am alone doing this!!!

Lucylu Smile

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 am

Hi Vashti

Thanks for the kind words, sorry didnt want to confuse anyone - just needed total weight loss on my ticker for me :-)

I have lost just over 4 stone now, depending on which method of weighing I use, I am even confusing myself at the mo

You have done really well too, 32 pounds is amazing and shouldnt be disregarded at all - it is an uphill struggle at times I know. Maybe try not to worry about the deadline, that will be adding pressure, I know its an important goal,but you will make that when you do, and shouldnt beat yourself up about it meanwhile.

I went back to the docs a few weeks ago about a condition that I have that has come back, I asked for a hospital referral, which he did for me ( appointment in 4 weeks) and he was amazed by the weight that I had lost - even though it was clear to both of us that I have a way to go, I am sure that your Docs will feel the same - so please dont whip yourself unless it helps :-)

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 am

Hi Cat,

Congratulations!!! Very Happy
What a great 1st week, if if 2nd time around. Had wondered about 2nd ticker, but didn't have time to study and figure it out. Great idea.
Still stumbling abit. Feeling so cold. So when good it goes well, and hence comes off in fits and starts! Crying or Very sad
At least it's heading in the right direction, but have a deadline so have to whip myself. Shocked
Can't wait to hit halfway mark, but have already breached the weight I was when I left school, so various markers to reach on my way down. Smile
Got that wretched pmt week this week etc, so won't weigh this week, really does the damage when I swell up with 7lbs of water.
Look forward to reading your next post, very inspiring, well done!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Week 1 Again :-)

Post by Cat Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Morning All

Official week one weigh in this morning and I have lost 13 pounds this week - almost half of what I need to lose to reach my goal, so very happy indeed.

I have decided to be greedy and put up 2 tickers, my halloween one shows my total weight loss to date - since June ( I weigh myself before lunch on Friday's for this one) and my Christmas Lights ticker is the one I started last Sunday when I stopped maintaing and started a push towards the finish, I weigh myself on the Wii for this one first thing in the morning.

This is why they show different losses, in case anyone was wondering. I put them both up to remind myself of how far I have come in total - need some extra motivation this time round.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great this week

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi Cat,

WOW! Well done! Keep up the hard work Smile

I find filling up bottles works for me... then I just grab one as and when I need it... Also find that sparkly water makes a welcome change too.

Am actually finding so far this week it is going well, feel that I am in control. I have made an appointment at the beauticians at the end of the month for some treats!! Which is my reward to myself (apart from the hopeful weight loss! )

Lucylu Smile

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 am

Hi Lucylu

Thanks for the message :-)

So far so good... lost about 10 pounds since Sunday, about what I expected for the first week as it will come off more slowly after the first week.

I am doing O.K with water during work - got a big pint glass that I refill on the hour, well trying to do it every hour but managing about 4 pints, then drinking a little more in the evening- Thanks for asking.

Hope you are doing good too :-)

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Cat,

Thanks for that... I Will do!

So? How is it going? So far so good.... I just keep thinking skinny girl dress on Christmas Day!!!

I try to take my vitamins at breakfast with my porridge! Then at least I have the rest of the day to remember if I forget!!
How is the water intake? Sorry... hate to be a nag!!!! Smile

Lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Hi Lucylu

When you are ready to step up a plan, let me know - I have some great advice from the Pixies saved in my email. I can pass it on to you.

Good luck with FMR :-)

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Cat,

Well done for maintaing! So good to hear that it is possible to do so.

I would love to join you in your goal for Christmas... I am hoping to do FMR for 4 weeks from today and then review either Etiq 1 or step up for a week and then back to FMR... not too sure at the moment but definitely STICK like superglue to Protikee and do this once and for all! I am planning to do Etiq 2 when I go on holiday next month.( I may need some more advice closer to the time.)
I have decided to give it my all and just do it!!!

Good luck this week!

Lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses Empty Next Goal - Christmas.

Post by Cat Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi

I know, its still quite a few weeks till Christmas, but this is my next goal.

I have been maintaining since the summer holidays to see if I could do it, and apart from putting on 7 pounds over my holiday last week I have managed it. However it is now time to ramp up a gear and lose my last two stone.

I am fully committed to EQ1 now and will do it, especially as I am going into it with the knowledge that I will be able to maintain the weight loss - I was certainly worried about that last time.

I need to make sure that I drink plenty and take my vitamins especially this week, please nag me if I dont

Anyone else up for a Christmas challenge, maybe the challenge should be to stick to the plan , whichever one you chose, then I wont get obsessed with the scales, of course if anyone wants to suggest a weight loss goal, then I will be happy to go for that too.

Good luck

Cat :-)

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Ok... So here goes!

I am back on protikee having had a good loss earlier in the year only to be put on again when i was seriously stressed!! I am determined to do it once and for all and to be glam and feeling a lot happier about myself by christmas!!
Any advice and support would be so so welcome!!!
I am off to work out how to do the ticker tape thingy now!
1st day to a new thin me!!!

Well done everyone and keep up the losses!

Lucylu

lucylu

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi folks Just a few lbs this week but after last week I didn't think I'd loose much so I've done beter than expected.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next