THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log our Weight Losses

+35
Cat
Rax247
twinkle
bettyblooper
wolfygirl
fionaminard
snackattack
Vashti
gillygill
pinkytails
snowyowl01
Sharron113
josselin
tiashannon123
lucy
IWontGiveUp
Grandma Mac
Louise
Beachedmermaid
Vanda
Admin
HenMarie
Hubby+Wife
charlotte
fridgemagnet
jenten2
emmy147bear
anniepannie
yummymummy09
sophiejackson
eagleuk0
spice-cookie
Aywaylay
21Again
kokini
39 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by 21Again Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Aywaylay

Many thanks for advice - unsalted cashews/brazils will be my choice. Weigh in tomorrow for me - so will be back then. Hi to all the newbees - Good Luck.

Treena xx

21Again

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by Aywaylay Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 am

AnnieP and Treena

There's not enough fat in the products to promote regular gallbladder contraction. A spoonful of olive oil a couple of times/week or the nuts as suggested by Kee would be advisable.

There is a LOT of conflicting evidence about VLCDs. But physiologically the galbladder contraction by using healthy oils reducing the SLIGHT increased risk of stones makes sense.

Take your pick of sunflower seeds, nuts, oil. And I cant say for sure it will make much difference but I'm doing it as I think it makes medical sense.

I haven't found the nuts have made any difference to craving food- has just become part of the routine!

Aywaylay xx
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleuk0 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 am

Hi all,
Hi Yummy Mummy,
Just to let you know last summer ie july i was 20 st 4 lbs. Went on the cambridge diet to lose some weight for my sisters wedding. Got down to 17 septmeber 20th ish. Then came off it all started playing rugby again for the first time in 8 years. Then just eat "normally". Then by middle feb wanted to get down to same weight as when i joined the Navy. IE 13 and half stone. So looked about and found this. To be honest only reason i came to this was because it was cheaper. But its been a lot easier than the cambridge. I have been just using the porridge for breakfast , a bar then two shakes.
Drinking 4ltrs and more evry day. And its fell off, literally. One tip i have done is one of the protein shalers that take 700ml fill it to the top then make your shake. Then at least your getting more water without even thinking. Top tip if having four shakes a day. You get 2 ltrs without even thinking.

Anyway good luck to all.!!!!!!!!!!11

eagleuk0

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 am

Hi all, glad everyone has made it over and it seems lots of new names as well. Welcome all I can only say that you have found a great place to reach your target this diet really works and makes you realise how much you ate unnecessarily (I was like a cow grazing all day - not good for the waist line).
I Yo-Yoed for years just like so many here, I followed this diet and got to my target - couldnt believe it,cheers was hard work at the beginning but then became a habit, just found myself saying "No" to food when offered with out even thinking and didnt think it of as food but medicine. I followed the full option and then followed the other plans to reintroduce and stable my weight. I am maintaining now, and although jumping on the scales every day "I know I am not supposed to...." but cant help it - my weight is varying 1-3lbs. (higher on a Monday) I am using two products each day, for breakfast I take a porridge and then a bar as a treat with a coffee have lunch dinner and fruit and at the weekends a little extra and a few glasses of vino. It really isnt difficult and I dont feel I am missing out, I am just more careful, my appetite has shrunk and I really dont feel hungry, and I feel in control, thats the biggest thing for me. I must admit my carb intake has decreased though, Bread is now a Defo NO just cant stop when I start.

I got confused with the Total & Weight Control products, but was told both are the similar and give same result, the Total is for us in the UK as we are used to Lighterlife and Lipotrim diets and are a bit sceptical of those without vitamins. I think WC are actually better than Total as are lower carb, sugar and a higher protein which fills you up more. The shakes are a bit sweeter and I wasnt so keen but loved them as a mousse, I couldnt live without the WC porridge & bars. You can mix so if you liked the Total Shakes you could then have a WC Porridge , WC Soup and any bar, just take a good time release vitamin supplement. The time release bit is important Pixie said as then you are getting a little all day.
Keep up the good work all - I am going back on to Etiq 1 in a few weeks to shed about 7lb for my holidays so that I can put it all back on again and not worry when I come back.
When feeling down dont eat you will feel worse, say NO and walk away 5 mins you will feel so empowered it will make you feel better naturally. There are somethings you cant control - but you can control what you eat.
Love to All xx

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 am

Hi Em
lovely to read your post and perhaps we'll get the hang of posting together
Hope old hands accept any mistakes.

Good luck with starting tomorrow and try not to think of how much to go just how well you will do, as I'm sure you will.

Struggled just now when I thought about teatime coming & just having a LL soup (which I think are horrible, I do hope Kee ones are nicer) but having read some posts on the old site I am focused again.
The weight loss will be worth it.

Be postitive & let us know how you do.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty Hi Everyone

Post by emmy147bear Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

Hi Everyone

I'm new to posting too, it is so good to hear I'm not the only yoyo dieter.

I've been struggling with my weight for years, I've done wieght watchers, slimming world & cambridge. Each time losing then it goes back on, now I've reach 40 & I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. I got on the scales at the begining of the week & nearly burst into tears Crying or Very sad

It's really time to do something I have orderd some packs & have a few left over from my last atempt so I've decided to start tommorrow, I have 10 stone to loose & I'm only 5ft 3in. I know it's going to be hard but I really need to do this.

Em Very Happy
emmy147bear
emmy147bear

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:23 am

Thanks Yummie & Aywaylay for your replies
A Great to hear that you have done so well, what a great weight loss in under 2 months you should be very pleased with yourself and also very encouraging to hear of a doctor doing VLCD as some are so scathing about these diets.
Thanks for info about what packs you used.
Just seen your post about nuts, I want to remove ordinary food altogether so do I have to use just the Total packs to avoid poss gallstone trouble?

Yummie it is nice to hear that I'm not the only yoyoer. I can only tell you that when I did LL 1st time round I found it so easy to lose the weight by cutting out ordinary food completely. It really did work for me then, though I have struggled to repeat the process whn I only had a bit of weight to lose.
Now it is desperation stakes again, so here I am.

I do hope we can encourage each other through this
Anniep
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:09 am

Treena

Some healthy fat is v important in any weight loss regime to avoid gallbladder sludging which can increase risk of gallstones.

So the nuts are quite important- either that or a little olive oil on something e.g salad to promote gallbladder contraction.

I have been using a handful of dry roasted soya nuts for this.

Aywaylay
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 am

PS I am over 5'8" and been going to gym every day so have been using 5 products a day- actually losing more quickly since I moved up to 5 per day than 4 per day ironically- as I may have dropped from mild ketoisis into "starvation" mode by not taking enough.

Im a doctor and was, admittedly, a little cynical about whether this would work for me however I have found it very easy. Dropping two dress sizes in 6 weeks has been a powerful motivator!!
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:59 am

Yummymummy and Anniepannie

There isn't any differnece in real terms between the total and weight control packs except the vitamin content. Even with the totals you really should be using a good multivitamin anyway. I use a combination of the packs and have seen no difference in the weight loss. I am not doing any meals just full meal replacement and have lost 30lbs in just under 6 weeks.

Good luck with it.

A xx
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 am

p.s Anniepannie: I am going to give Weight Control a try and see how i get on. xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 am

Hi Anniepannie,

Im right with you on almost everything you have mentioned, Im 31 but have been yo-yo dieting since my late teens. (I remember going to Slimming World because I thought that being 11 stone was disgusting!!) now here i am wishing i was 11 stone lol.

I have tried all sorts of different weight loss plans and everything works, meaning that i start losing weight but i cant stick to things so i get bored and give up, im only hoping that because you see dramatic weight loss with this diet it spurs me on to stick to it.

Also i feel that taking food completely out of the equasion seems easier than telling myself and i can and cant have things.

I will be on here everyday so please post if you need support and i will do my best to spur you on.

We cannot let this beat us!

Yummymummy09
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty new too

Post by anniepannie Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:19 pm

yummymummy09 wrote:[
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good week Very Happy

Im hoping to start this plan some time next week, I wondered which diet are you all sticking too, the TOTAL or the WEIGHT CONTROL Question

Any advice would be welcome, i have 5 and a half stone to loose pale

Thank you

yummymummy09 sunny

Hello everyone
hope this is the right way of doing this, not experienced at posting.

Yummymummy I am like you and have 5 1/2 stone to lose aswell (uuk) trying not to think of all that weight loss.
Ordered food packs yesterday, have to confess that I have placed 2 orders, one for Total & one for weight control as just didn't know which ones to go for. I might mix and match.

Started Dieting yesterday using up some lightelife food packs I had leftover from earlier attempts

Have to confess that I am your typical yoyo dieter. Been doing that for 48 years I'm afraid. Sad
See, real old bird but still don't want to be this fat unhealthy persorn even tho I'm old.

I'm afraid that I am now 3 stone heavier than I was when I started LighterLife 2 years ago (but still 3 stone lighter than the heaviest I have been) but I am hoping that I have learnt that this diet is just the same as anyother in that you have to still really put the effort in afterwards to mantain the weightloss.
I think I thought I had found the holygrail and it would be easy.
I really hope that I have learnt enought to succeed and then control afterwards.

I am going to need help from all of you to get through this as I am sure it is harder second time round.

As Yummymummy says anyone that can tell us which plan you have been following & how to give a really good weight loss would be so great.

thanks
Anniepannie Very Happy
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

wow Eagluko that is absolutely fantastic well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you have time could you write back with what you have been eating, with a weight loss like that i would love to know how many meal replacements you have been having etc.

Thanks for such an inspiring post.

Yummymummy09
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleuk0 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi all,

I hope everything is going ok with your weight loss. I managed to jump on the scales today and am now down to 14stone exactly. Thats 52lb now from the middle of febuary. I am feeling a million times better no doubt. Keep it up and good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

eagleuk0

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 am

Hi Treena,

Thanks for your reply and well done, 17 pounds is amazing!! Very Happy
And thanks for the advice, im getting my head round it all with a hope to starting next week, iv just been to see my Dr, who wasnt very supportive!

I saw the interview with Mrs Llewlyn Bowen, if she can do it then so can we!! I think im going to use the Weight Control products and take a vitamin supplement, Kay has been advising me so keep your fingers crossed for me, i will keep you posted, let me know how you get on. Good Luck this week.

xx Yummymummy xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi Eagleuk0. Adding your Weight Loss Tticker is really quite easy - go back to Kee Plan Forum and there is a topic - How to Add your Weight Loss Ticker - just follow the instructions and it does work. It took me a couple of attempts once I'd designed it to get it to load - there is so much choice and you can go back and amend it whenever you like - once make you copy the http line thingy - sorry I'm not very technical and then you come back to this website and go into your profile - go into signatures and add it in the box - you also have to tick (check) something in your profile page so that it shows when you post a message. Hope it works for you - if I can do it - anyone can. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi Yummymummy - I want to lose 3 stone - lost 17lbs in my first 3 weeks and my nxt weigh in will be Monday (end of week 4) - so Ill post my loss on Monday. I'm doing Total - Full Meal Replacement and my average day is - Shake for Breakfast, Soup for Dinner and Soup for Evening Meal with a bar cut into tiny tiny pieces which I nibble on during the day to keep the pangs at bay plus 4 ltrs of water - still find the water hard going. Sometimes I skip breakfast and save the shake which I make into a mousse and have it at nite after my soup as a desert. Works for me. I just placed my second order and have included a few porridges to try, lots of people say they are good. I vowed I would have nothing else - but on a couple of days I have had a handful of the vegs they suggest and once or twice had the unsalted nuts - god they taste good but am now trying not to - suppose I am worried I might not lose (which is mad really but thats my brain!). Read in paper last week that Lawrence Lowellyn-Bowens wife has just lost 5 stone on LighterLife (exactly the same as this but twice the price and not as tastey) - her day was Breakfast - Porridge, 11am - cup of black coffee, Soup at Lunch, 3pm - Cup of coffee, Evening Meal - soup and shake with the 4 ltrs of water - I think she may even had had the odd bar as well. Whatever you decide will work - so good luck and keep us posted. Treena. flower
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty New Girl !

Post by yummymummy09 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am

[
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good week Very Happy

Im hoping to start this plan some time next week, I wondered which diet are you all sticking too, the TOTAL or the WEIGHT CONTROL Question

Any advice would be welcome, i have 5 and a half stone to loose pale

Thank you

yummymummy09 sunny
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 pm

hi.

i've been on this for almost 3 weeks now, in that time i've been on holiday and had several friends birthdays but have still managed to loose 11lbs Very Happy
by the second week i'd already noticed a difference, i felt much better and full of energy. also after only 10 days i started to loose interest in food and even when i took 4 days off to go on holiday, i found myself not craving high carb food and for the first time in my life i ate until i was full instead of until my plate was empty.
i've now cleared my diary of food filled events and will be giving this diet 100% in an attempt to be 12st by august.

Best of luck to everyone

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleuk0 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:47 am

Hi all,
Just come across from other website, i liek the look of the new website. Not had chance to weigh myself for a bit, but feel like im still losimng it. But i started on Feb 10th and was 17st10lb. 2 WEEKS ago i was 14st10lb. So lost 3stone/42lb in 8 weeks. Just got got 17lb to go to get to my target of 13st 7lb. Will get on the scales at the end of the week and let you all know, Good luck .

ps how do you get the ticker tape up

eagleuk0

Back to top Go down

Post by spice-cookie Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 am

think got it right this time Smile
spice-cookie
spice-cookie

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by spice-cookie Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 am

week 5 just add ticker Smile

Last edited by spice-cookie on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't show ticker)
spice-cookie
spice-cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by spice-cookie Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 am

Hi all,
nice to hear from you, well done treena17lbs in three weeks is some acheivement, I have lost 4lbs this week which is about 17lbs in 4 weeks so be proud girl
Like you I've struggled over this easter weekend I think it might have been cos the children were at home and constantly scoffing chocs, biscuits, crisp etc which was making me hungry, really had to summon all my will power not to cave in the end an extra sachet of chocolate pudding did the job.........see you all soon
spice-cookie
spice-cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 am

Glad I could help a bit, Treena!

I have my days where i constantly think about a slice of toast or a packet of crisps and have fretted every day about whether I'm going to lose weight this week!!! My best friend who listens patiently to my frets will vouch for that.

You are doing so well and its not that you'll never eat stuff again but when you do you'll be more careful. I've learnt so much about my eating habits having been abstinent for 5 weeks and very much hope that when i work back onto food I'll be eating well and enjoying healthier food.

Aywaylay
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Thank you so much Aywaylay for your reassuring words - feel better already. You have done fantastically - keep up the good work and keep us informed of your progress. I need to train my brain to remember that this is not a quick fix but a long term solution and I should be OK. Feeling really positive again - thanks. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm

PS in week 5 now.
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Treena

17lb in three weeks is brilliant! Don't forget that NO OTHER diet would have achieved this rate of weight loss and be sustainable.

3-4lb per week is what weight loss will be achieved on average after the first few weeks. Having spoken to others who have dieted and the Pixies there will also be some weeks where, for no particular reason, you will lose less or remain static. Keep going and remember that this is a longer term goal of losing AND KEEPING OFF weight!

You are actually allowed some veg according to the guidance. You didn't cheat by doing this and it was nothing to do with the amount of weight you lost. I regularly take some veg and haven't noticed any difference. I exercise 40 mins per day and have even found I need to take extra supplements (I'm v tall) or a small snack of an egg or soya nuts to keep me from feeling lightheaded/fatigued. Despite this I continue to lose at a steady rate. Don't lose heart and don't beat yourself up about the veg!!

Good luck all

Aywaylay
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Kokini - thanks for starting this Topic - ideal place to log our losses. I'm just going into week 4 so have just weighed in - another 3 lbs (17lbs in total in 3 weks) - again not as much as would have liked but am on track - I'm just so impatient - I want if all off now Smile.

I struggled yesterday - had a handful of vegs - courgettes, celery and peppers and am now wishing I had not - my mind is telling me thats why I didn't lose as much as I wanted (I know this is not true but it's funny how my mind works at times) so far I have been doing total Full Meal Replacement with NOTHING else thrown in. I find it most hardest if I am at home alone, my daughter has been with her Dad over Easter and although I've sort of been busy with paperwork (haha), I'm better when I am at work and out and about. She is home tonight and we have an action filled week planned so hopefully I can get back on track. I can tell you all that I DID not eat any chocolate easter eggs yesterday except for my Choc Truffle Bar which I love. Hope everyone else is surviving - if anyone else has struggled let me know as I feel a bit alone in this at the mo!! Sad

Enjoy the rest of the Easter Break everyone. albino

Bye for Now. Treena flower
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 14 Empty Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by kokini Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:26 pm

I started in sept 08 best diet I have tryed am a lorry driver and this as helped me to get off cafe breakfasts and dinners. the 1st wk was the
hardest. But it got easier as it went along I think seeing others loosing wt helped me ive lost 4 stone and have kept it off since feb .I still use the porridge every day insted of a fryup and the bars are a lifeline.
Now how about you, (dont be shy) tell it here.

See ya
kokini
kokini

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14