THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Day Two and how are we all doing? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Day Two and how are we all doing?

+3
sue wilkes
conniebigpaws34
jade4288
7 posters

Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Re: Day Two and how are we all doing?

Post by Vashti Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi everybody,

Can't put replies in all the boxes as got so much to do and trying to keep occupied, as starting again today after Xmas break.

Came off the wagon during Xmas as was so cold. Did all livestock clening yesterday, so can work indoors today, woodburner going well!!!
Not done too much damage over Xmas, hopefully most of it superficial and can pick up where I left off by next week.

Alot of newbies, advice to you all, is that so long as you stick to plan, weight WILL fall off. Reached my 3 stone mark, as I did with LL, but financially, this diet means I can stick with it.

Prefer the WC soups, try one of each, as we all like and dislike different ones. Find WC shakes too sweet, so have the Total shakes. Struggle with the quantity of water, my biggest fall down, especially with the weather this cold!!!!! Shocked

Bought some thermal underwear, including long johns!, feel like a michelin man, but better than freezing and then cheating!

If anyone feels down, come on here for a read, get a boost for your morale, get told off if that's what is needed, we're all in the same boat and know what it feels like, so we're the best ones to keep each othe rin check and focused!

One thing I would say is, try and keep posts to relevant existing ones, as so much quicker for us older ones to keep tabs on updates and therefore quicker to come up with answers and help when needed. Taken me ages to go through all the updates, and so much to do, then get's confusing while coming in and out of each subject. Makes it difficult to reply to everyones queries as they naturally occur when getting into something new.

Hope all had a good Xmas, Happy THINNER New Year to you all. We CAN ALL succeed!!! Can't we! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I know its Smile news! I hope your day in work goes well, dont forget to tell me all about it later x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Dr Pepper Zero

Post by sue wilkes Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Just read the message that we can drink Dr Pepper zero, my very fav soft drink, i never knew a can of dr pepper could make me so happy. Back to work today armed with a shake and a bar to keep me going and tonight my first can of dr pepper since boxing day, not bad for someone who used to drink two cans per day. Have a good day girls speak to you tonight. xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty DIET COKE ???

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi just scanning through messages and noticed Diet Coke.

If following a ketosis structered weight loss plan we suggest that Diet Coke is not used, unless emergency as it does contain citric acid. You can however use Coke Zero and also Dr Pepper Zero as these do not contain the dreaded citric acid.

These are still to be used in moderation as a treat or if necessary a can each day, but do not count towards your water consumption. Too much we understand can cause increased hunger.

Although red meat is not recommended due to the higher volume of fat - you must remember to enjoy what you eat or you are left feeling unsatisfied and will then eat more. So if you feel red meat means you can follow your programme just take a little less in weight than is recommended for white meat, this is the same rule for example Salmon & Tuna.

Perfectly Clear 2 flavours are Red Apple and Strawberry & Kiwi, all others contain citric acid and should be avoided. ( we are hoping soon to take possession of our two new powdered water flavours - Strawberry & Kiwi and also Fruit Punch, these will not contain citric acid and can be used on the programmes

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bootyma-ma Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 am

HI DER,,,, JUST FOUND SOUPS Surprised)[b]

bootyma-ma

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty soups

Post by bootyma-ma Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 am

hi could any one help me ,i have tried a couple of soups from my sister tomato, leek were well nice ,,but just gone to order and cant find these flavours ,do they only offer 3 flavours now ,, want to order with my birthday money ,had awful xmas as no clothes fit
so just ordered the hannah waterman dvd ,,god she looks good,,i actually look like the before picture of her :O(
cant wait to get started ,i did do the lighter life for 3wks lost 18lbs ,,but loosing the pounds in my pockets put me of

bootyma-ma

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Black coffeee and chocolate

Post by sue wilkes Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am

Hi Mel,

Well done you on not having your usual choccy craving. If you feel like you need something sweet try one of the bars. I love the nougat one, a must if you have a sweet tooth, and the chocolate truffle is just like eating a normal choc bat but your still sticking to the programme. I am the worlds biggest caffe latte fan and used to have at least 5 cups a day so i really struggle with the black coffee but find it makes it more palatable if you make it weaker than you would normally drink and add sweetener to it. Hope this helps, good luck love Sue x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Re day two how are we doing

Post by sue wilkes Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 am

Hi Jade

I have been doing three replacement meals and eating a no carb , or extremely low carb meal because i just know i would struggle with just shakes. I have been having for a typical meal iceberg lettuce shredded with spring onions diced mushroom radish topped with prawns or tuna fish. Its hard to eat salad with no dressing but hey ho im 7lbs lighter. I also keep drinking the water, if you can ALWAYS drink a large glass before you have a meal it helps to keep you full. Thanks for the tips with the tracker i will give it a go. Try not to eat things with carbs in, if you really need something have an extra shake or bar the cal content wont affect your weight loss and you wont be hungary. I tried choc shake for dinner today, not too bad, my fav is vanilla followed by nougat bar yummy!!! KEEP OFF THE COKE save it until you can have a bacardi (or your fav tipple) in it. Have a good evening xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks Cat , will do! x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 am

Yes, citirc acid is "bad " on this diet because of the ketosis thing, but as the diet is so low cal you will still loose weight so dont worry about that - you wont have ruined the diet, but you probably wont get into ketosis. Best thing you can do, in case I am wrong, is to email the Kee pixies ( the customer service people) through the website and ask them. They are very helpful:-)

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty oh god

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 am

I have been chugging te diet coke down me! does ne1 no y citric acid is so bad?

ive had a vanilla shake and a small tin of weight watchers soup 50 cals gonna have my last shake in a hr not that hungry.

Aww im doing so good, hope thins diet coke thingy aint gone and messed everything up!
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Aaaaggghhh

Post by Cat Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 am

Just posted a huge email but lost it, so will do summary apologies if this sounds short but I aint typing it all again!! :-)

Diet Coke - not good for this diet due to the citric acid, the diet is so low cal that you will still lose weight but wont get the super weight loss.

Occasional Coke Zero is O.K - dont know why one and not the other - maybe Pixies can advise.

You can drink two types of Perfectly Clear flavoured water that dont have citric acid

Dont eat any fruit as high in Carbs - if you feel like caving, have a handful of nuts (should be eaten 3 times per week anyway)

I would personally stick to the rules 100% for the first couple of weeks. If eating away from home is a problem, do EQ1 or a mix. You can have salad on EQ1 but also a small amount of protein from the list e.g chicken or ham.

Also the Kee porridge wont affect your ketosis as it is designed for the diet.

I weighed myself today ( I am a daily weigher unfortunately) on the Wii and I have lost 5 pounds since yesterday - which is what I am expecting. I lost 11 pounds in my first week last time and I had 3 packs and some pure beef burgers (homemade so nothing added) with roasted veg. I dont think that the red meat is really allowed but it has worked for me in the past. I also had a Cappuccino (no choc) and a few cups of tea. Hopefully this helps.

Sorry to go on, I will butt out now.

Cat

oops, lots of donts in here ;-)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty weight loss

Post by conniebigpaws34 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 am

Hi,

You know what thats a good idea, I might go out to the shops next weekend and find a perfect dress in a size 12(being realistic) would love size 8 but its better than 16/18 eh? and when I get into it I will have a good girly night out and let my hair down. Thats great news 7lbs, I cant wait to tell everyone I have lost 7lbs that would normally take ages to shift and we are all going to loose it quickly and feel fab. Have you felt any different Jade or just the same? I think I felt slightly giddy last night watching the Bodyguard in bed at about 1am but it could have been because I was tired. I have a bit of a headache but I keep drinking water and its not stopping me from doing anything. I have had a choc shake, 2 celery sticks and a kee bar, musili thingy today and I feel fairly satisfied, not starving although I have been invited to the harvester this evening and I am just going to have salad from the allowance list so I suppose this is EQ 1. I suppose we cant stop our general daily living because we are doing this diet but I suppose its about the choices we make. I am such a saddo I have printed the allowance list so I can see what I can have from the salad cart!!. Anyway I am on placement as of tomorrow in the hospice so I am on a 14 hour stretch so sticking to the total plan tomorrow will be easy as I wont take any money with me and I will have no choice. I will check in later and let you know how I got on at the restaurant, have faith girls!!

take care
Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 am

Hey sue, Im so proud of you... 7lbs well done!!!!

Are you doing the FMRP? or phase 1 ?

The tracker thing i got so confused by if you go to the website as advise on the home page of the formums and follow the instructions. When you come to the end you copy and paste the first box and add it to your attachments i think on your profile. Then at the end of every post you tick the box at the bottom of the page to post your tracker under all of your comments. I think thats how it works lol. Hope that helps.

Id love to hear what you are eating , well uno what i mean lol drinking? x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Re Day 2 How are we doing

Post by sue wilkes Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 am

Hiya Girls,

Well done Jade on getting through, your on the right track just another day or so then you will be in Ketosis then you will see the weight come off. Once your in Ketosis it makes it easier to stay on track and the hunger pangs disappear. I have had my fist weigh in this morning and have lost 7lbs which i feel really pleased about. I would like to do the weight tracker but cant seem to make it work, any tips anyone please. Its a beautiful sunny day in my part of the world so ive just had a walk along the beach. I have invested in a pedometer to get me walking, its really difficult to get to the recommended 10,000 steps but im hoping that it will help to get me moving and burn those cals off. Have a good week everyone, back to work tomorrow so maybe it will be easier when im in my ususal routine. Love Sue
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

Its ok to do housework and look after everyone else but remember save some time for yourself. Why dont you have a litlle wonder around the shops or buy some lovely bath salts light a few candles and have 'me' time. You need to reward yourself on your descision to change your life. Even if its just painting your nails im sure ull feel a bit more Smile .. i always do. Ive even bought that little black dress which is my goal outfit, becuase believe you me when i get there im gonna have the best nite out lol!!

dont do too much mel , x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty cola

Post by conniebigpaws34 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 am

Oh thats great might have it as a treat later then, I am just off to do the ironing how much more can a girl take! my lifes got so boring, no food, loads of housework, cooking a full roast for the family, never mind I don't want it I want to look and feel good and if I carried on the way I was I would end up in a right state and I think its mind over matter, funny enough I feel a bit lighter but that could all be in the mind, I will try and resist standing on the scales but thats hard as well isn't it, anyway take care and I will catch up with you later
take care
Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

Not sure but it has never affected my weightloss in the past mind you i just looked and it has citric acid :S!

A few glasses wont hurt... will it ? x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty cola

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Are we allowed diet coke, I ve just had water, I would like a glass of that if we are allowed Rolling Eyes

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Well one you on the chocoalte thing, theres hundreds laying around the house and im not giving in! Im due on (actaully late :O ) But i hope its nothing. Diet coke is my best friend at the moment i cant seem to get through the volvic bottle :S.

All this not eating has actually made me think and put alot of thins into perspective. If i carry on the way i was i can asure you id be a mess come 6 months time. So, for the next 6-7 months protikee will be the norm, remember we have the rest of our lives to indulge if we wanted to. Try not to feel as tho we are missing out on lifes luxuries as they only make us unhappy in the end. right?

I feel as though i am cleaning and ridding my body of all the nasty stuff .... and so looking forward to the end results.

speak soon, take care mel x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty day 2

Post by conniebigpaws34 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Hi Jade,

Just having my first shake of the day, along with a black coffee, yuk! still I ve got to do it if I want to get into a bikini. I think by the end of this comming week we should not feel so hungry and I can't wait for that. You did really well yesterday and I am pleased for you. I have just started my monthly and usually crave chocolate but I can honestly say I don't want any, what a result! Good luck with the essay and I will speak to you soon, have a good day
Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Back to top Go down

Day Two and how are we all doing? Empty Day Two and how are we all doing?

Post by jade4288 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Afternoon all, well i successfull completed my first day and now onto day two. However as i was down my boyfriends last night i made a quick dash to tesco and bought some V8 juice and had a glass of that instead of my shake as i couldnt make it over his house. I did also have 2 small granny smith apples , well it was better than giving up and messing the whole day up. I am aware now that i must stay on the liquids if i want to get into ketosis and plan to do a urine test on thursday with the strips. Ill let you know how it goes. I did pop on the scales when i woke up i think i have lost 2lbs, not too sure as my scale is :S so ive reserved a new 1 in argos and pick it up later. As long as i lose 7lbs every 9 days which should be the same as doing the Jason vale diet ill be happy, the hardest thing for me is remaining focused. I think i will do a daily post to keep me motivated, sorry to be a pain.. you dont have to read it!

Cant wait until my shaker gets here, and ive also ordered some of the WC control products including the porriged although ill only have this if im dying of starvation otherwise it will mess up ketosis. I keep talking about ketosis i cant wait until i get into it as i have never experienced anything like that before and it will be interesting to see what it feels like.

Back to my essay today, this time next week ill be bk in Uni ..... Hopefully by the time im finished ill be thin and successful Smile (she says).

I hope everyone is staying focussed Smile c'mon girlies there is a skinny person waiting to get out in all of us.

I just keep thinking of next christmas when i will be able to attend all the parties i missed last year X
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum