THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log our Weight Losses

+35
Cat
Rax247
twinkle
bettyblooper
wolfygirl
fionaminard
snackattack
Vashti
gillygill
pinkytails
snowyowl01
Sharron113
josselin
tiashannon123
lucy
IWontGiveUp
Grandma Mac
Louise
Beachedmermaid
Vanda
Admin
HenMarie
Hubby+Wife
charlotte
fridgemagnet
jenten2
emmy147bear
anniepannie
yummymummy09
sophiejackson
eagleuk0
spice-cookie
Aywaylay
21Again
kokini
39 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by snackattack Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks tiashannon,
Finished feeling sorry for myself now ,As you said at least it was a lose and not a gain.You are doing

great keep up the good work flower

lots of love snack xx

snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by tiashannon123 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi Snackattack,
aw dont be disheartened.
it's still a loss, my daughter has been doing LL for months and some weeks she has a very low loss or none at all. the next is always a big loss. not sure why that happens?
also if you have scales like mine, i need to check my weight twice, as its always wrong the first time.
to change your ticker, go into your account and click on it. this will take you to the site. put in your new weight and the ticker will update. you need to copy and paste the new ticker code and place it back into you account.
hope this helps

tiashannon123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 pm

realy realy peed off stuck to it 100% and lost 2 1/2 pounds what went wrong ? Sad

love snack x
ps could someone tell me how to deduct my weightloss off my ticker please.
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 am

Hi all
7.2 lbs off this week so although haven't actually lost all I put on nearlt there so really pleased.

Vashti
ignore that silly boy, of course you can do it. Just keep with the programme & us for support.

Tracy
thanks for info, will google those & see if I can find any in the area.

Guess I won't count this weeks loss towards my 14 lbs before 19th Sept, but will have to (hopefully) count next weeks loss (see really positive) otherwise I won't make it.

Good luck all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 am

Hi Annie,
Have you heard of toning tables or gymphobics?
toning chairs are machines that you sit on that move to tone different parts and muscles in your body, they have several speeds and you control your own resistance on them so if you work against them you have harder work out, or a faster workout for a cardio session. You can even adjust positions on them do alter the way they work. They are fab for all ages, sizes and fitness levels.
They can encourage weightloss and you lose inches too, my friend lost 7 inches off her waist without dieting!!!!
Tracy

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 am

Thanks for getting back to me with ur answers i was about to go mad with this ticker thing but finaly got it sorted i hope Laughing
Realy sorry to hear about hospital appointment,im sure he was an idiot Evil or Very Mad you can lose this weight i still have a good way to go im sure we can all do this if we all support each other .Good luck to all for the rest of the week lots of love snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:12 am

Well done with your ticker snackattack!

Had a terrible time with mine, drove me crackers. the pixies and anniepannie were very helpful and eventually after seemingly endless hours of circling, got there!!!!! cheers

Had my appt with hernia man today, but only saw a recently qualified 'youngster', who has agreed that best for all to wait til spring when hopefully if all goes well, will be 7 st lighter!, but he didn't believe I could do it! Evil or Very Mad
He also was sceptical of the fact that I don't and never have lived on the type or quantity of food that get's some people in this situation!!!! Why is it that skinny people, especially youngsters have this misconception about our dietary habits, makes me so angry. He should come and live at my house for a few weeks, I'll show him the healthy food that I cook. Twisted Evil
Hopefully, I can find out more when I have my review appt. in Feb., to see when I get to see the 'top man' so I can ask my questions and organise the abolition of my tummy button!!! I want rid of it, always been a discomfort being a deep 'inny', even when I was thin after I left school.

Keep it up everybody!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 am

thanks for your reply is it all a bit complicated or am i just thick? Laughing thanks again will try to remove excess writing love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 am

Hi Snack
was just about to say I could see it, so well done.

(I think you can delete all the words before "Ticker factory etc" & after your ticker as well if you want)
good loss heh

Last edited by anniepannie on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rethink)
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 am

sorry think i ve worked it out now Very Happy
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:40 am

Hi to all
quick question set up my new ticker it s in my profile but wont display on my posts can some one help Crying or Very sad pleaseeeeeeeeeeee thank you snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi Tracy
GREAT, 3lbs off. well done.
Over a stone in 3 weeks WOW
Good luck with the water this week.

Do you know anyone that has used the toning chairs, do you know they work?
If so what exactly are they please. Interested as tho doing water workouts, because of my back problems I can't do any stomach exercises and just need to move all that fat from round my hip & stomach area.
Hope you don't mind me asking.

Have a good week
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty week 3 weight loss

Post by bettyblooper Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 am

Hi all,
Well week 3 done and dusted and another 3lb lost, also my routine with the toning chairs is well under way so the inches will start slipping away hopefully...
Struggled with the water this week so do feel my loss could have been far better, so my mini goal for this week is to get a minimum of 3 litres a day
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FOR THIS WEEK
Tracy

bettyblooper

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 am

Hi Snack

more the merrier I'm sure, so welcome on board
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 am

Hi ladies

Can i be in too 14 lbs by 16 sept sounds good .Can t work out this ticker buisness so i ll just log my weight loss good luck to us all. Bring on the milkshakes flower love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:24 am

Raks and anniepannie, I'M IN!-we can all give ourselves the biggest pat on the back then next month, providing we can reach! Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:18 am

Right let's go for that, anyone else going to join us with this undertaking, loseing 14lbs by 16 Sept 09?
That is 14 new lbs not the same old one's back on & then off again.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 am

I like the crossed finger theory, might try it myself!

That's it - we HAVE to loose 14lbs by 16th Sept (09 - just in case everyone thinks otherwise! lol! )
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:01 am

Hi both
Vashti you are so right, we must start those old tickers off to the right again, I reckon mine must be getting seasick the wavering about it's doing.
Rak's you are so right let's really aim for that stone this month.

fingers crossed for us all (I'm thinking if I keep all my fingers crossed I might not actually be able to get all that silly stuff in my mouth, but it does make typing more difficult).
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

Thanks guys for the kind advice, I have promised myself that this month - no cheating! Let’s all aim for loose 1 stone this time next month!!
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Hi Raks,

I wholly concur with annes advice to you. Harder this time, and as came out of ketosis for my cooking competition(which I won the shield for the fourth consecutive time so it was worth it), it IS harder getting back into ketosis again, and also will confuse the metabolism into saving again, something our bodies are expert at!!!!

Do try and get through the tough times, we keep telling ourselves this, as we KNOW what we should be doing, so we all need to follow each others advice and 'practice what we're preaching'!

Good luck with this week, you too Anne, hope we can both get back on track this week and get our tickers going to the right again, quickly!
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 am

Hi Raks

just know what you mean abot the odd tempting thing, but do watch your thinking about going back into ketosis, as I don't think it is good for your body to keep going in & out of ketosis all the time.
You don't want to start yourself any health problems by doing that.

So do bear this in mind next time that sugary thing calls to you, remember it only gives you a temporary sigar rush and then you get the fall down the other side (I am so good at telling others about this but not so disciplined with myself, as you can see from the last couple of weeks)
Also, speaking from experience, it is harder to get yourself back onto it & into ketosis the more times you come off.

I know weekends are really hard but perhaps you can really make your mind up to stick to either FMRP & EQ1 (which means no sugary things) just for the weekends if you really feel the need for a meal then.

Good luck
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 am

Hi Ann,

Thank you for the encouraging words, I am really trying to stick to the plan but the weekends are difficult as I end up eating something for dinner, which I know I shouldn’t but during the week I am disciplined.
I have been on the ‘Atkins’ in the past and have lost a lot of weight so when I do eat I try to find something which is high protein and low carbs, but then I tend to sneak a nice high sugar (high carb) treat! I do feel guilty after eating it, but on the other hand it only takes 4 days to go back on ketosis and I start all over again!
I do find it hard to drink the water but I will keep at it.

It is nice that we can all log our progress, ask for advice and motivate each other on this Very Happy

Rak’s
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 am

Hi Rax

Congrats

well done that is a great weight loss (especially if a bit on & off the plan). Very Happy Very Happy

Just keep with it now won't you.

Lovely to read when someone does well & is happy.

Lately a lot of us have been moany haven't we. I had a good day yesterday but am really struggling with the desire to eat at the moment, resisting so far!! clown

keep up the good work & here's to the next stone. Laughing
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi guys, after 4 weeks (on and off the plan) I have lost nearly 1 stone! I am really pleased!
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 am

Hi all
just wanted to apologise to all the (relative) newbies who have posted their weight losses & have done so well.

Lovely to read how terrifically you have done & can't wait to read how you have done this week.

keep with it girls (please ignore my weaknesses as may others have not succumbed at all)
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 am

Hi Vashtie
sorry you are struggling as well.
Well done on rosette, but as you say now need to chuck all the silly food away & get back to it.
Hope you will.
Good luck with consultant on Thursday & hope he does what is best for you.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am

Hi anniapannie,

Firstly, congrats also to snackattack, brilliant, well done!

Annie, you're not alone, not done well either. Was having bad patch, then having to get ready for my 4th cooking comp. at local horticultural society show. Therefore practice runs on certain recipes that aren't regular, and then with wed-fri cooking, all has to be sampled at different stages re the seasonings etc, so knew it would knock me out of ketosis. Crying or Very sad
Still, set me back and some gone on, pmt also this week, so some due to that, so not going to weigh myself yet! Won the shield again, so now trying to get rid of all the goodies that are hanging round, and focus on getting the mindset going again and consultant's appt. on Thursday. Wondering whether he'll let me risk hanging on with hernia til spring.Dohope so as will be better for both of us as I can have more time to get thinner. Shocked
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

Snackatttack
well done on another superb weight loss. Well done you.

I haven't posted recently as didn't want my lack of control to discourage anyone else. Embarassed Embarassed

However have done 1 day of EQ1 yesterday & even tho' struggling today, so far so good.
I just must get myself thro the next three days & back into ketosis.

Loads of you have done so well, I have read your posts & wish all well.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi all
5th weigh in day today and i lost 4 1/2 lbs this week Very Happy so happy.finding im realy getting into the swing of things and seeing the lbs coming off is such a good feeling.Hope you are all having a good week look forward to reading your posts and hope you all have good weight lose too love to u all snack xx cheers
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:47 am

Hi Ladies,

Well done on your losses, you do get used to the water and to be honest your skin just glows!! I feel uncomfortable if i go a day without lots of water now.

Annie, how you got on today? I was so good on this Harcombe diet yesterday, and was full up all day, even walked into town and back which is about 4 miles, started off well this morning then i just went mental!!!! I think iv eaten a weeks points this afternoon Crying or Very sad

Oh well one day at a time and tomorrow is a new day, so back to the Kee plan, my old favourite!! Good luck for rest of week everyone, Annie, we are so close now chuck, come on lets do this...
At work tomorrow and Friday so may not get chance to post but will read!!..

Chat soon..
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi there Tracy, well done! You are doing really well.
I also struggle with drinking so much water, but hopefully we can get used to this, also loving the choc shakes and the caramel, don’t like the strawberry, and the bars are just wonderful - my best is choc crunch!
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty 2nd week and weigh-in

Post by bettyblooper Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Morning all,
Today I have done my 2nd weigh-in and have lost another 3lb this week....am happy with this as this is the average expected weekly weightloss on a vlcd, plus, I have struggled to get all my water down this week, but this is very normal for me.
Have been very good this week, no licking and picking for me and have managed to get on the toning chairs 3x this week...am already starting to feel the benefit from these, have got tiny arm muscles appearring!!!
How's every one else doing?

bettyblooper

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 am

Hi all
just checkong in to confess that didn't manage to stick to diet at all to day, quite the reverse.
Did think about you Yum & Vashti when I went into M & S to buy the food and wasn't going to, but then did in the end & then eat more for diiner that wasn't healthy.
So
will try again tomorrow.
Hope you all had a better day today.

Yum
I had a look at the Harcombe diet and it looks a bit involved but i hope it works for you. Do let us know how you get on.

Good luck to us all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi All,

Well i just typed a huge post then my pc switched off Sad Dont you just hate that.

To cut it short:
Fridge, keep up the positive thinking, you are doing so well as always, have a lovely holiday and come back to us after.
Snack. Fantastic loss, always tell us about your losses because its what keeps us going!
Annie, good way of thinking, take each day at a time, i used to think like that when i first started on this diet, and i was doing much better then so will try it today, im going to do TRY and do the Harcombe diet for 5 days, it was in the sunday newspaper a few weeks back, Fridge knows all about it. Then if it works i will re-asses things and see if i can get back on this. Bizzare or what, this morning when i got on scales i was 2 pound down Very Happy To be honest Id stopped weighing myself coz i was so sick of staying the same, anyway i hope that spurs me on, Annie what are your plans hun? I will still be on here everyday for my dose of therapy..

Keep your chins up ladies Very Happy

Love YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 am

Right this is for all of us that are struggling.
Vashti, Pinkytails & Yum

How do we get back into climbing Vashti's mountain & making it into a hill.

I was listening to a cd this morning (Reiki, but I think it applies to this as well) it was about doing things just for today, actually that there really only is this moment that we need to worry about. Tomorrow is another moment that we can do something about when we get there.
So let's just concentrate on what we are going to eat just at this moment and if we can control it just for this moment in time then we are winning and that is great.

I am setting myself a new goal I have 5 weeks before I go to a Pensioners buffet where I used to work & will see all these old colleagues.
Unfortunately the last time most of them saw me I was really thin after doing LL so although I will be alot heavier than I was then, if I knuckle down, in 5 weeks I could ( no) WILL be over 1 stone lighter so that will be great.

If any of you have ideas on how we can get orselves going again on this give us these words of wisdom.
If not let's just keep encouraging each other.

Sorry another huge post, but you wanted me back, regret it now don't you
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 am

Hi all
Fridge,
just want to say sorry about coeliacs but you can do low carb & still avoid the gluten. You're attititude to all this is really encouraging to all of us and it is lovely to hear how your outlook and feelings about yourself have changed.
I think because of how you are now seeing yourself this affects how others see you as well. So it is win win all round.
Very important to love yourself.
Often us fatties( as we were) don't like ourselves and that is so bad for us and contributes to our negativity and adds to our problems with food.
This diet shows how powerful & strong we can be.

Snack attack
well done what a wonderful loss for your first month, so pleased for you just keep it up won't you & do keep telling us how well you are doing because I'm sure we are all pleased for you in spite of our struggles ( or even because of)

going to post a seperate reply to the others as this one got too long and wnt weird.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am

Hi to all
sorry to hear some of you are having a hard time at the moment Crying or Very sad .I kinda feel bad logging my weight lose .Well i had my 4th weigh in today and lost 4 lbs.Lost 21 lbs in my 1 st month realy happy Very Happy Mind you did have a friend ask me if i was frightend of dying as she read in the paper some one died from doing this type of diet doh,so i politley explained that if anyone where to drink litres and litres of water at once they would die too.Think she was a bit gutted i had lost so much weight since the last time i saw her[shes been on a diet for ages] why do people do that to you .Good to see some new faces on here as well as some old .Good luck to all for the coming week lots of love snack x flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 am

hi all,

not good news, 2lb on, so close to my hols but ive been diagnosed with coeliac, so packs aren't doin me any good, however still on them inbetween eating until their finnished, can't afford to throw em out.
iv'e had a wk where its the run up to my hol and my daughter's 21st, so have ate rather a lot, but not every meal time, i have a problem with the poison(choclate) food the last five days, and its shown on the scales although not in my clothes, i'm still doin the yoga, as i enjoy it, and i'm off for two contour wraps this wk just to get rid of some extra inches before i fly out. when i get back we are all on a gluten free diet, i'm also eating all fresh food, veg butcher etc, but only fruit once a wk, because it upsets my tummy. i still have packs left and i'm going to use them for the rest of this wk up until tuesday morn, 18th. then i won't be posting until i come back, probably weds 3rd sept, so don't go worrying about me. i will also still be writing on here keeping you all informed on how i'm doin, and as always i'm here to pull you through this time in your live's, we need each other, as you can't pick your family but you can pick your friends, even if there longdistance.

its great to see all the new people joining our journey, and it is a journey of twists and turns, up's and down's, and feelings from anxious to exstatic, but we are all worth it, we are human and we all have a different gene makeup. so evryone when you fall down, just think positve as this will pull you through, we can change our behaviour if positive is first and foremast in our minds. when you fall except it and move forward. if you thiink negative you will become negative and it will slowly but surely pull you down.

yes iv'e put on 2lb's, but am not negative about it, i can move on and give myself a pat on the back, i feel great about myself, and my husband is full of praise. he used to be negative with me, saying , "diane why are you eating", but quikly realised that it made me upset and feel like a criminal, but now he asks are you eating our food today, and i make the choice wther to stay with the packs or too eat, and he see's how i'm changing my habbits, when i do eat i have smaller portion's too. tonight its a big family get together, and my food choices are, pate & taost, then steak and salad, no alcohol and no chips but yes just a small piece of birthday cake, but they are all my choices, i don't feel greedy or fat or neglected, i feel great, and its took a long time to understand that its been my choices and other peoples pushing to get me overweight in the first place, also i felt hard done by like a little child seeing their friends with icecream when i wasn't allowed one.god those feelings are so hard to get over, but being with this site has opened up a whole new world to me, and iv'e grown with passion and security, i'm not the negative person i used to be.

so people keep going you can overcome any obstacle, just don't let those negative feelings and people get you down, tell them actually that you are worth it.

well iv'e gone on quite enough, i'm off to do some running around for tonights get together, so by bfor now, be back in a couple of days. cat cat Very Happy
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi Anniepannie,

Wondered where you had gone. Great to have you back on, your advice always a boost even to those who've done this before, it's stilla mountain isn't it! Been ticking along, but struggled this weekend as had to clear out old hay and bale lugging the new in yesterday. So very achy and only 2 packs yesterday with pinching things I shouldn't in between loads of hay etc., as no time so sit and sip a pack. Rolling Eyes
Got to get back on the straight and 'narrow' as consultant only a week Thursday, and know that I'm hovering on the same weight this week.Crying or Very sad
Hope you get back in the swing of it, and continue losing again, think of those summer dresses etc., we may even be lucky enough to get an indian summer!!! sunny
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkytails Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Morning All,

Hi Ann, good to have you back! Sounds like life has been really hectic for a few weeks.

I've decided to weigh a day early this week, reason being that after deciding to do EQ2, I keep going off the rails and carb creep has become a real issue. So, from today, its back on FMRP and into ketosis for me! I know I can do it if I put my mind to it, so its time to stop thinking about what I can't eat and instead about how I'm going to look in a few months. One day at a time here I come.

Yum and Ann - lets get this going all together and focus on our goals!!
pinkytails
pinkytails

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 am

Hi AnnieP,

I have sent you a PM, iv been wondering where you were and have been pestering the others to see if they have heard from you. You did so well sticking to the diet whilst you had company, im sure you can get back on it hun.

Im going to try from tomorrow and try and up my excercise, my neighbours are back on it which will inspire me and they have had a fantastic weight loss on their first week.

Good luck for next week, good luck everyone, sorry i havent been on much lately but i havent had any positive news for you.

How are you Sophie, fridge?? And all you newbies too?

Chat soon
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 am

Hi all
& welcome to all the newbies (since I last posted)

Friday's weigh in was a horrid gain of 5.8lbs & have put on even more since then. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad Sad

sorry not been around, been without my broadband for over a week & before that had loads of family staying for my nephew's wedding.
Wedding was lovely.

Well as you can see had a couple of really good weeks and then last week after wedding & eating I haven't stopped.
Really no excuse except I guess that was my goal and then was so good when everyone was here now they've all gone I've just gone to pieces.
Also missed all your support.
I'm out tomorrow to meet friends for lunch in London so I have decided to start agin on Tuesday.
I just hope I can do that, was going to start again today but have stuffed all sorts down my throat instead.

I'm going to start logging on every day agin & reading all your encouraging results.

YM
sorry you are struggling again, we really seem to be following the same path.
Why don't we both try again this week. If you can't stand the packs at moment how about just doing low carb & eating healthily.
Shall we set ourselves a new goal of some sort, see if you can think of one.

Anyone else got any good ideas please?

will check back in agin ontomorrow
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty plodding on..

Post by twinkle Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 am

well ive been doing great for the last 4 days, but am dreaming of kit kats?!? lets hope that passes quickly. had to empty the cuboards of all temptations so my poor chap only has apples when he has the munchies. starting to feel a bit more energetic which is great.
the exercise is getting a bit better, been swimming when i can fit in with the times and playing on the good old Wii fit - love the weight chart so you have a great record of loss. any one else use Wii?

any way keep going every one! Weekend are always a little harder arent they?

take care bounce
twinkle
twinkle

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 am

this is just to see if my tracker works sorry.....
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 am

Hi all,

bettyblooper well done on 10lbs in your first week that is fantastic. You must feel great. Keep going!! Well done to everyone who has lost this week.

Well this week i lost 3lbs which i'm pleased about. I've lost 2 stone so far. Hubby has started the diet this week and i'm having to keep him on track. I hope he sticks with it! Well my gynae appointment has come through again and it's on Thursday. Really feeling the pressure. I'm over the moon that I've lost weight but worried the dr will say that i'm still too overweight to treat me Sad Should try and look on the positive. Well wish me luck
Luv wolfy
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty 1st weigh in results

Post by bettyblooper Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 am

Have done my first weigh in today and am proud to announce I have lost 10lb in my first week!!! WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bettyblooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi,
Really chuffed, had some slips but still reached 3lb loss this week! Have to be careful next week incase it catches up with me! right side of the 40 bmi now, and reached a half stone mark, yippee cheers
Good luck to all out there, watching and waiting for your successes too, this really does keep us all going and focused, something that LL once a week could not provide.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 3 Empty fiona

Post by fionaminard Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

just a quick note to say lost 1.5 lb this week so still on track. Read every day so keeps me going, good luck all
fiona,
fionaminard
fionaminard

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkytails Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Morning All,

Some more brilliant weight losses this week, congratulations to all those that have lost this week and YM, well done for successfully maintaining - I always find that harder to do than to actually lose the weight in the first place. Shows how much you are in control of what you are eating.

Well after a lot of soul searching this week I finally decided to go with EQ2 for a few weeks over the summer holidays and see how I get on. Started doing this on Thursday and yet again at the weekend the killer chinese got me and so did some packets of crisps but I'm delighted to say I managed to get back on track with EQ2 better than I had been with FRMP and have lost another 2.25lbs. So overall the weight is coming off, which as Fridge told me last week is what I really want anyway and I've stopped beating myself up when I eat, hopefully the win win situation I've been looking for. At the end of the diet, it doesn't really matter how quickly I got there, just that I did actually get there.

Good luck for this week, hope you all have a good one.
pinkytails
pinkytails

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 am

snack brilliant weight loss, keep it up, positive thinking all the time girl.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next