THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log our Weight Losses

+35
Cat
Rax247
twinkle
bettyblooper
wolfygirl
fionaminard
snackattack
Vashti
gillygill
pinkytails
snowyowl01
Sharron113
josselin
tiashannon123
lucy
IWontGiveUp
Grandma Mac
Louise
Beachedmermaid
Vanda
Admin
HenMarie
Hubby+Wife
charlotte
fridgemagnet
jenten2
emmy147bear
anniepannie
yummymummy09
sophiejackson
eagleuk0
spice-cookie
Aywaylay
21Again
kokini
39 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by kitt Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi folks Just a few lbs this week but after last week I didn't think I'd loose much so I've done beter than expected.

Kitt cat

kitt

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by snackattack Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 am

Hi jobo ive been doing this diet for 14 weeks now and never cheated at all due to the fact that every time you knock your body out of ketosis it makes it harder the next time around as you body knows what you are doing .I m sure you ll get on fine i ve never had success on a diet like i have on this one.Sometimes its realy hard when all are scoffing and you are look at a milkshake Sad but remember it s only short term.If you feel stressed out etc log on to the forum a leave a message or have a chat everyone was great to me when i first joined and i hope i can help others like i was helped i ve lost almost 6 stone on this diet something i could never have done before.So good luck to you and remember we are all here love to all snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 am

Hi Jo

It takes a couple of weeks to really get into it.

Just find a short term goal to motivate yourself. Other than the veg I've not had anything other than the packs. You probably won't put any on with one slip up but you will have come out of ketosis so you've got to get back into it before you will loose much more.

The Weight control hot chocolate is to die for if chocolate is your thing, maybe that will help with the urge to be naughty.

Don't worry you will get there and the guys on here are really nice.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 Empty 1st week

Post by jobo Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:02 am

Hi all

You are all doing so well and an inspiration - I started on Sunday and was going well till today - getting to tom and before I knew it I was eating choc! ahhhhhhhh was doing so well or so I thought - I'm trying not to dispair as i've seem to have lost 7lbs since Sunday but worried now it will all go back on - I realise I must start again now tomorrow - but i'm finding it really hard at times not too eat anything other than the sachets - or the 50 cals of veg. Does anyone chew chewing gum without citric acid and if so has it affected your weight loss?

Well done again all of you keep going Very Happy
Jo

jobo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am

Thanks Snack

I am chuffed I just hope it continues.

I have this thyroid thing and they reckon losing weight is like climbing a mountain with a piano on your back.

But LL worked last year but I didn't get such a high loss on the 1st week last time and I averaged a slower rate than anyone else but it did come off in the end. This time I hope to be able to complete the job I was about halfway to my intended weight last time so I'm in for the long haul this time.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 am

Well done kitt thats fantastic Very Happy it realy is a great diet thats why ive come back on it .i ve lost at least 2 1/2 pounds every week and thats a bad week most weeks its 4 LBS.your doing realy well you should feel very proud of yourself snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi folks

Well its official today I've lost a stone WOW.

I'm a happy bunny so lets hope it keep going so well.

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi to all old and new back on the shakes after 5 days of low carb did nt like the lack of weight loss only 1 LB Sad so im staying on the shakes to shift this last 28 LBS . love to all snack flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by kitt Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 am

Hi Cat

It's Kitt here.

Nice to know you. I think the best thing about doing this type of diet in this way gives you the freedom to choose what's best for you and if it works, who's to say your way is wrong. So well done you and keep at it I say.

Look forward to chatting along our journey;

Kitt cat
kitt
kitt

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

Hi to all just to say still here but my weigh in day has changed from monday to wednesday hope this is ok.As i said in a diffrent post following a well known low carb diet for a bit and will then be back on shakes as i still have 2 stone to go dont expect many LBS off this week but will log them on wednesday morning love to all snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Morning all

Feeling a bit guilty that I have been lurking so long on this board, started with Kee on 6th June and found all of the regular users posts inspiring. I didn't join in as I wasn't sure how this whole thing was going to pan out - but as we have lost some of our old friends thought that I would chip in and try to offer some inspiration. Here goes...

I weighed 18 stone when I started here - I have now lost 3 and a half, which is loads for me and I am very happy :-)

I did EQ1 from the beginning as I thought it important to be eating a meal with my family in the evening. I have two young daughters, 11 and 13 so didn't want them to see food as a battle. I also like to eat and thought that drinking shakes all day would put me off. I did have my protein and veg in the evening and way more veg than a cupful and still managed really good weight loss. I think that I lost 2 and a half stone in the first 6 weeks.

After the first 6 weeks or so I went to my brothers wedding which involved a weeks holiday as we don't live in England, this also coincided with the school 6 weeks holiday, we had visitors and then our 10 days in France so the "diet" took a back seat, but by then I had learnt the art of moderation - lost my sweet tooth ( apart from Croissants) and decided that I didnt need as much wine as I did before. I still had the porridge packs for breakfast ( apart from the croissants in France!) and something Kee for lunch, most of the time, but had what I fancied in the evening.

Since coming back I lost another stone or so, but now have been trying to maintain for a bit, as we have a holiday in October. This I found has been working well, I have been having some carbs with my main meal and some wine in the evenings and haven't put anything on over the last couple of weeks. Once I have October half term out of the way I am going to look at EQ1 again to shift the last couple of stone.

For me the slowly does it approach is working well - I am thinking tortoise and hare ( think someone has used this analogy before) I wanted to make sure that I could maintain before I lost all of the weight that I need to to make sure that the plan can be for life.

The Pixies have been really helpful with lots of good advice. My advice for those of you struggling would be, drink the 2 flavours of Perfectly Clear, without the Citric Acid, have a Coke Zero if you need a treat ( but sparingly - this was my alcohol substitute) and have sugar free Jelly ( Citric acid in it, but yummy and didn't affect my weight loss) I have no idea about Ketosis, I never checked it, I think that I was in it as I didn't feel hungry or lethargic and I was losing weight, but I didn't want to over think the whole thing!!

Anyway, sorry for the long post, making up for 4 months of silence!! Hope it helps.

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi everyone, after weeks of not having all my wheels on the rails, had a better week, and lost 5lbs cheers
Now just have to keep it up and do it again.
Good luck everyone.
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi to all just had my 12 th weigh in and i lost 4 LBS which i am very happy with as i changed to EQ1 for a week.Hope you are all good lots of love snack xxx Very Happy
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 am

Hi yumm,
Glad you had your spirits lifted at the hairdressers. You have done fabulously.
Wish I could have done so well during the summer hols., would have now been 3 stone lighter instead of just the one.
Your posts are such an inspiration, thankyou. Please come back and give us some of your wise words from time to time, we do need it and appreciate it. All the best. Smile
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 am

Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies, had it dyed today with a herbal (chemical free) dye and had a trim, my hairdresser says i have new growth so that good, so far no bald patches just very very thin. I hope to one day return to Kee but probably not on FMRP again. Keep up the good work Ladies, we have all done so well.
xx yum xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 am

HI YM!

so good to hear from you. shame it's on such a bad note. are you alright? loosing your hair can't be fun!

did you do FMRP for the whole time? maybe going back at a much lower level might allow you to keep loosing a bit but still feel ok. but lets face it your health and happieness comes first.... possibly loosing all your hair just to be thin sounds like a pretty harsh trade off.

at least it's getting into hat weather! and i'm sure you'll be back to normal by the time spring rolls around.
have you tried those hair, skin and nail tablets they do in boots? i think they're mainly vitamin e which is ment to be good for hair. make sure you're not taking too many suppliments though as apparently too many can be bad for either your kidneys or liver- which ever one breaks down vitamins.

also ask hubby to give you head massages- my friend swears by them to stimulate the hair foicles- and she has lovley hair

I hope you're feeling better soon
and please please dont feel sad or dissapointed for stopping kee- look how far you've come! it's bloody amazing!!!!!!!!

take care

sophie

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi yumm,
Just wanted to say that since LL my hair been shedding too. Not handsfuls as if I were having chemo, but a good hairbrushful every weekly wash. Sorry to say that since 12 mths of ordinary d=food before finding this diet, it's still coming out and not the volume I used to have. Dr put it down to age!!!! Don't think I'm that old yet!!!!
However on a positive note, it's only hair, and in order to live on and be here for my children and ride my horse etc, it's a small price to pay. Try to be gentle with it, and have tried different shampoos, as suffering with itchy scalp too. Not really dandruff, but feels as though i have 'livestock' in residence-NOTHING there though. Got a cortisone lotion to apply which helps, but makes my long hair sticky/greasy so swings and roundabouts!
Bad cold really thick today, so cheating abit, so while cheating and skipping real meals/sachets, then nutrition not as good as it should be. Vitamin tabs can only replace so much. the sooner we're at target, the sooner we can have a normal varied diet again. Well, once my hernia sorted I can!
Good luck, hope you feel better soon.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

Glad to see you are all doing so well.
Well i havent logged on for a while, im afraid to say i havent stuck to the Kee diet for ages now but i just wanted to post and say hi to Annie, Fridge and Sophie in particular. I came off FMRP about 10 weeks ago, my plan was to move up to the next plan, but then I had a drama, my hair started falling out (lots of it), needless to say i went to pieces and im still slightly in pieces allthough better than i was. bounce

Iv spoken to the Pixies and one of them mentioned that this can be a side effect which usually happens after normal food has been re-introduced (and it started to come out about 5 weeks ago so i had been eating normally for 5 weeks at that point) she was very helpful as it happened to her but i must say its sent me to pieces, I went to the Drs also and had blood tests, all came back fine, so far i have no bald patches or anything, but the volume of my hair has drastically reduced and its just the scariest thing to see so much hair constantly shedding, its really upset me and kind of taken away all the positive feelings that i had about losing weight as well as my motivation. Im taking lots of supplements now and just praying that it will stop shedding soon. Oh and the last few days i have tried to focus on losing weight again as i dont want to put lots back on but its hard as im not sure what plan to stick too, i also feel a little more worried about how the diet is affecting my body now so that is on my mind too.

Fridge, Sophie, Annie- Good luck, keep trying hard because this diet does work as we all know. Sorry for the long post, but i just wanted to explain why i havent been around lately.

Chat soon
YUM Wink
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 am

Aww poor you vashti you have already done so well keep your chin up,At least ur still logging on so that shows your still kean Smile we can all do this if we all keep logging on and giving each other support.I have to do ETQ1 in 2 weeks as it will b my 12 weeks on FMR and am dreding the idea of putting food in my mouth as im like a pringle once i pop i cant stop Laughing hopfully all will b ok and if not i know i can always call on all of you for support. Hope you all have a great week lots of love and milkshakes. snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfygirl Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 am

Hi everyone,
I'm back after a few stressy weeks. Managed to put 7lbs on big oooooops!!!!!!!! I've broken my wrist Sad so have only just managed to start making the shakes up again. I know I should have bought a hand blender but believe me when I say the pizza was more appealing !!!!!!
So I'm starting new today as i have done so well before. Need to keep my motivation I will be thin!!!!
Wolfy xx
wolfygirl
wolfygirl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi fridge and snack.
Getting back to it today, but went to bed with a clid coming, full blast cold this morning....urghhhhh pale
Got gardening and creosoting to do, so trying to keep myself busy, but with headache too, would rather go back to bed.
Well done to both of you, so nearly there! Mine seems like a million miles away right now. Sad
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi to all here to log
in my week 10 weigh in and i have lost 4 lbs ,good luck to all who are starting the challenge today lots love snack xxx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 am

hello everyone, where are you, and how u doin? Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes cat
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 am

HI ALL, well i weighed this morning and i'm 10st 3, i did manage to get to the 9's before me hols, but there you are, a few expected lbs on, now i'm ready for the next stone off. ive agreed to go for the 1 st challenge, my engine's roaring and i'm ready for lift off. but its gonna be with healthy eating.

hey where are you all??????????????? Sad
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo Very Happy to you all, i'm back from my hol's farao Sad Laughing and ready to get started on losing those extra inches. i have put some on, Rolling Eyes not sure how much will change my ticker on friday.

its great to read all your post's Smile , a big hi to all the new ladies, its great to be back, and iv'e missed you all. I love you

i'm setting myself a new target affraid , my goal is 9st for now, then once i'm their i want to stabalize it for a month then setting another target of 8st, only prob is that iv'e got to follow a gluten free diet What a Face , i'm gonna ask pixies for advice,. Just to remind everyone i was 12st when i started kee, now i'm roughly 10st 3lb, my first weigh in is gonna be this friday, and i'm keeping this day as my weigh in day.

ym, how are you doin flower? flower

anniep, missed your inspiration. queen

congrats to all your losses, and respect for all your gains, your still hear, still pushing the boundries, still thinking of OUR bodies and health, and most important, Feeeeeeeeeelinggggg ggggggggggggggggggoood about ourselves, cos we are worth it, this is for us. Razz Very Happy Cool

i'll get back to you once i've checked on what food i'm going to be havin, bye bye
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:12 am

Hi Guys,

Weigh day today...lost 2.2lb! Not bad...total loss for this month 11.4lb - was only 2.6lb away from the 1 stone challenge!

Anyway guys, please join in the '1 Month 1 Stone Challenge' starts from 21st Sept 09!!

R Smile
Rax247
Rax247

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am

hey guys. hope everyone's doing well.

I'm back from the USA. got back on sat and weighed in propperly today.

I guained 7lbs in the 5 weeks i was there. i know it's alot but considering what i was eating it's not too bad. i feel fat though. despite still being 3 1/2 stone lighter than i was to start.lol. all my thin clothes are a bit tight and i AM NOT buying bigger clothes so back on kee.

I have a couple of friends b-days, welcome home dinners etc over the next two weeks so am aiming to get the 7lbs off within the next two weeks. if not. deff going to try for a stone in the next month as i'm going to dublin on october 24th ish with a friend i havent seen since april, or 2 stone ago! so would be nice to get another off by then.

hope everyones well and kept motivated. the forum seems to be pretty quiet. where is everyone???

not long now till xmas so last real push for those party dresses AND time to start planning a new new years resolution. i will be thin would have been achieved so now we can all go ski-diving next year. lol

to think, we could all be 3 1/2 stone lighter by xmas!!!!!

i know it's not even ocotober but i saw some xmas adverts in the us and it got me thinking. my bday is near xmas and every year i vowe that i will be thin by the next xmas/ next birthday. i have a beautiful me in my head with a beautiful dress and then the months roll on, ocober comes around, i'm no closer and decide to do it next year. except this year i'm almost 4 stone closer and i will not let the last 2 stone get between me and a highly inappropriatly short, birthday dress!!!

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 am

Hi rax im up for it ,come on all we can do it Very Happy
love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 am

Hi All,

In light to our recent losses, I have created a new topic for all who would like to take the '1 Month 1 Stone Challenge' which will start from Monday 21st Sept 09. Let’s all use this to motivate, encourage and support each other in this challenge and to log our progress!

Please join in....
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi Snack

congrats to you
Fabulous achieving the challenge. Very Happy Very Happy sunny

So proud of you!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say I'm still not doing well just can't seem to get myself together & stick to it for more than a day.

Still hoping tho

You keep it up as you are doing so well.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi to all weigh in day today week 9 and i lost 4 lbs very happy Smile challenge is almost over managed to lose the stone but still a good few to go until i get there Rolling Eyes hope you are all doing great hope to hear from you all soon.

lots love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:18 am

Thanks annie,
Maybe we could do this challenge again in a week or two when everyone feels better about it,my neice has just joined kee and im sure she ll be up for it .Thanks again for your support. flower
lots a love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 am

Hi Snack & Raz

I just wanted to say well done to you both for keeping with the "stone in a month" you have both done so well and hopefully you will make it but if not you have both done so well sticking with it & putting in the effort.

Well done again
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am

Hi all
just wanted to say hello and well done to all of you that have posted such great losses.
Absolutley inspiring
Sorry not been around but have lost the struggle recently and just gave up and eat & drank anything and everything in that wasn't nailed down (and of course prised out some of the nails so I could eat those things as well) as you can see from the gain.

Trying again from today & hoping I can get back with it this time.

I am coming to the conclusion that I should have done what the pixies said and moved up the plans properly after the 12 weeks, I thought have deviated from plan a few times thro those weeks would mean it would be alright but maybe that was the problem.
So back to the struggle today.
Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

Sorry about not winning the stone in a month challenge, unless of course you conside the gain of same.

good luck to all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 am

Hi All,

Weigh day today - lost 2.8lb - dont think I'll make the 1 stone challenge (unless I loose 5lbs by next week!! Shocked Shocked )

How is everyone getting along?

Rax
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi to all,weigh in day today and i lost 3 lb this week not sure if the challenge is still on to lose a stone in a month if it is i have to lose at least 2 lbs next week rabbit hope you are all doing well . flower

lots love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 am

sophiejackson wrote:also, it's so great to beable to send people my holiday pics and not be horribly embarassed.
AND i was on the news over here for an interview and pree Kee i NEVER would have agreed to do it because i was too scared about what i looked like. but now i happily took part and even enjoyed watching the clip and didnt hide and then cry about how horrible i looked. but i couldnt because I LOOKED GOOD!!!!! ha ha ha. seriously I love Kee. if i had one this trip without having been on it i wouldnt have had the confidence to do half the things i've done. so thank you Kee!

Sophie it sounds like you have found the KEE to a slimmer future, well done you. It is amazing how if you rest your body and brain from all the junk we often eat how you realise food makes you feel. Kee is brilliant but then we are biased, not only will it shift the weight quickly and generally it can be enjoyable with the right attitude and varying the products but it also allows you to move away from food long enough to notice the difference and how certain foods make you feel. You summed them all up brilliant especially the bread and sweet drinks, even though sugar free they still get you.

Big Big Congrats for all your efforts, I am sure those scales will be kind to you, will keep an eye out for your next post. Enjoy the rest of your holidays.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Guys,

How is everyone doing? Hope the long weekend went well and you all stuck to the plan!!!

Just a reminder - 15 more days until our 1 stone target Shocked – hope everyone’s going to be working extra hard to achieve this…GOOD LUCK!!! Smile

Rax
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 am

also, it's so great to beable to send people my holiday pics and not be horribly embarassed.
AND i was on the news over here for an interview and pree Kee i NEVER would have agreed to do it because i was too scared about what i looked like. but now i happily took part and even enjoyed watching the clip and didnt hide and then cry about how horrible i looked. but i couldnt because I LOOKED GOOD!!!!! ha ha ha. seriously I love Kee. if i had one this trip without having been on it i wouldnt have had the confidence to do half the things i've done. so thank you Kee!

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 am

hey guys.

congrats on all the wightlosses!!!!

i've been in america for 3 weeks now and have two weeks left of my trip. have to say the diet has gone out the window for the trip- i am still having the odd pack but have deffinatly been enjoying the southern food. looking forward to getting back on it when i return..... kind of scared to get on the scales though Razz
but i have to say that the kee diet- even though i'm not really on it at the moment is deffinatly still helping. i'm drinking 4 litres of water a day- mainly because of the heat, and i've pretty much been on one meal a day here coz the portions are sooooo MASSIVE!!!

i can now leave food when i'm no longer hungry and i have a much better understanding of how food makes me feel and which choices to make. i know know that wheat makes my stomach swell up so i look pregnant for a day and if i have bread i'll be hungry again whithin an hour. i've also noticed that if i have sugary drinks, sweets etc whitin a couple of hours all i want to do is sleep or have more sugar. so i' sticking to meat and potatoes--- i would love to say i'm eating loads of vegetables but i honestly cant find any that dont come in a can or have been fried!!!! even the salads come with a side of bread, and topped with fried chicken!!!
i have developed a habbit of eating tinned tomatoes and sweetcorn stright from the can just so i can get something close to healthy. i've also found myself going for walks after big meals and generally doing alot more exorcise which i wouldnt have bothered with before. knowing every pound i guain is just another i'm going to have to loose when i get back is deffinatly helping.

anyhoo i've rabbled on enough.
hope everyone's well and shrinking Smile

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi know i wasnt going to post this week but bought some new scales Wink ,there great tell you your water content etc dont know if there right or not but from now on i weighing on them.This week i lost 6 1/2 pounds Very Happy but this maybe due to changing scales i did get on and off a few times just to check and it kept giving the same answer so i guess there right ? hope you are all having a good week too ,look forward to reading your posts lots of love snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 am

Hi to all,
Just thought id send a post to say i wont be getting weighed on monday but will be the following monday,so will hopefully affraid have a loss. Still have to lose 11 1/2 lbs for the september challenge .Everyone seems to have gone very quite at the moment hopefully we can all get posting and support each other. flower

hope you all have a great week
lots if love snack Smile
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am

Hi Tracy,

Always remember – a loss is a loss!!! Well done you are on the right path.

I can understand the water drinking part of this plan. I also find it difficult to drink 4 litres a day. I have now tried to fill a 2litre bottle and aim to drink this by 4pm and then I try again at home, so far it has sort of worked (only can drink 1 litre after 4pm – totally watered out by then) but determined to find a solution!!

R
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyblooper Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 am

Week 4 and only lost 1lb but was expected...not through cheating though nor time of the month...it's all down to the water or rather lack of it....I had promised myself that I was going to do the 4 litres each day but it went out the window....not gonna beat myself up over it though as it's a new week again now and a new opportunity...roll on a 5lb loss next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the good advice - I really do appreciate it Very Happy

And some good news – weigh day today (5th week) lost 3.3lbs!!!! – SOO HAPPY!! Very Happy
10.7lbs more to loose by 16th Sept!! Bring it on!!

Rax
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi all,

Lost 6lb this week, some 'time of the month' water retention, but feels good.

Not been strict enough this week, so really got to get a grip or won't make my stone for this month, OR my operation in the spring which the 'baby' consultant agreed to!

Horse had teeth done, and so she's all ready to go now too!

Good to hear from you yum, you're nearly there! Keep it up, well done! cheers

Good luck rest of you out there.
Vashti
Vashti

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:22 am

Hi all,

I just wanted to come on and say Hello, i know a lot of you but not all. I havent been much of an inspiration during the summer holidays so havent posted much. Iv had a few problems but im hoping to get back on track as this is the first time i have ever managed to lose so much weight (just over 2 and a half stone) so i really dont want to give up.
I am moving up a step or two to suit me better and to make sure i have enough energy as iv joined the gym. Im not sure if i will be able to join the lose a stone group but im hoping to try, hopefully things will be easier when the kids are back at school.
I used to post loads but iv just passed my childminding course and now have the (what seems) mammoth task of getting registered so i might not be able to post all the time but i will try.

Please stick to it everyone, it is a journey of ups and downs as my signature will show you but its really worth it.

Good luck for the rest of the week.

Annie-get back on the train girl!! I promise to try too!!!

Lots of Love and full up vibes.
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 2 Empty Hi Raks

Post by Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 am

Hi Raks, Weekends can be a problem for many and if you already know this it is great to be honest and make a plan. A great idea is to move up one phase for the weekends to Etiq 1. You can therefore use your products the same as throughout the week but you also include a controlled meal of protein and veg/salad as shown on the website. This will bring you in about 600-800kcal depending on the products chosen, as long as no carbs or carb veg/salad are taken this should allow you to remain in Ketosis and continue to lose your 1stone each month.

All the foods are in permitted foods via Kee Guidance and the Plan also

Hope this has helped
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashannon123 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 am

hiya Raks
sorry to hear you had a bad weekend but haven't we all in the past!!!
like you say today is a new day so go for it.
My tips that are helping me through are.
eat some veg, as long as its plain boiled it cant hurt, use a little of your milk quota and add some mustard or herbs/spices to make a sauce
maybe add a boiled egg on top. ( surely this is better than going off the rails?)
drink some perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi drink, even a coke zero. just to feel like you are having a treat!
Vegetable bouillion is ok to drink to, its really quite nice and makes a change.

make some delish biscuits by cutting inot cubes,flattening and grilling them on some parchment paper. really really delish

all these are perfectly safe to have in moderation, please correctly me pixies if i am wrong!!!

i also keep a spray breath freshener on me, it helps to curve the hunger pangs.

tiashannon123

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rax247 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 am

Hi Guys,

I have to confess - had a really bad weekend (family dinner) and I HAD FOOD!!! I felt really bad, I was trying to be good but it didn’t work! But today is a new day and I’m so going to stick to my 14lbs by 16th Sept!!

I find it really hard sticking to this plan on the weekend – anyone got any tips??

Raks
Rax247
Rax247

Back to top Go down

Post by snackattack Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks tiashannon,
Finished feeling sorry for myself now ,As you said at least it was a lose and not a gain.You are doing

great keep up the good work flower

lots of love snack xx
snackattack
snackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next