THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Place to log our Weight Losses

+35
Cat
Rax247
twinkle
bettyblooper
wolfygirl
fionaminard
snackattack
Vashti
gillygill
pinkytails
snowyowl01
Sharron113
josselin
tiashannon123
lucy
IWontGiveUp
Grandma Mac
Louise
Beachedmermaid
Vanda
Admin
HenMarie
Hubby+Wife
charlotte
fridgemagnet
jenten2
emmy147bear
anniepannie
yummymummy09
sophiejackson
eagleuk0
spice-cookie
Aywaylay
21Again
kokini
39 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by IWontGiveUp Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 pm

hi everyone

is the hot chocolate everyone talks about nicer than the chocolate milkshake made hot? as i cant stand that!!

also, can you tell me what you eat for the veg allowance?

IWontGiveUp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 Empty Re: Place to log our Weight Losses

Post by Louise Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 am

Good to read all these notes!
Yum won't have to carry the equivalent of 2 bags of books on Friday night.
Jenten's made a great new start - 20 packets of butter off bounce
Annie knows what she's doing and Fridge is coping so well through stressful changes.
What strength we have really when you think about it.
have a good week folks! x
Louise
Louise

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:25 am

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your encouraging words, i have stuck to plan today Very Happy . I cant stop now as i know i would just slip back.

Jen-Im so glad your back, your loss this week is fantastic im so pleased you got a big one!! Thanks for your words, they have made me feel better, i know you can do it Jen because if i can then anyone can. Keep up the good work.

Fridge-Im pleased you havent gained, as we all know that is the most important thing and as always, your head is in the right place which is brilliant. I will definately take your advice about the spirits Very Happy

Annie-Thanks for your wise words (as always), well done with your loss this week, regarding the 2 stone, i am proud of myself, but as you know it cant come off quick enough. On the plus, my little boy is feeling better now the antibiotics are in his system so maybe i will get a bit of sleep this week. Sleep
A lot of what you are all saying is happening to me, yes i still crave carbs, but i can walk round the supermarket now and when i get to the bread department I dont feel like im gonna run out with a loaf under my t-shirt and scoff it!! Also we had a barbecue on Sunday and i ate, but compared to how i used to be i wanted to stop after i had had a bit, before i didnt know how to stop i would just keep on eating, so i guess what im trying to say is that i am changing a little, also i cant stop reading labels now and thinking about low carb foods that i can move onto when i finish on this diet. But like you Annie im not at that stage just yet so for now im just gonna keep chipping away at this.

good luck for tomorrow everyone, sorry i havent been around much but as well as a poorly baby i have become obsessed with my reading books (the Twilight Trilogy) and spend any spare moment with my head stuck in them.

Chat tomorrow

YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 pm

hi all
sorry not been around but friends have gone now.

Ym,I must start with you. Please do not give in to these feelings honey.
They are just your fat self trying to sabotage you and possibly a reaction to your holiday and then your poor baby being poorly and no sleep.
So you have really been up against it but you have LOST ONE WHOLE POUND AND YOU HAVEN'T GAINED. SO WELL DONE. YOU HAVE LOST TWO STONE !!!!!!!!!
come on this week will be better, you can do it, why not write down what Jenten has told you about how well you have done and keep reading it to yourself. Say it out loud and keep repeating it "I am strong and powerful I can control myself" and remind yourself why you want to lose weight, to be fit and healthy for your children and all those other reasons.
You don't want to shorten your life so you don't see your grandchildren.
i know it's so difficult when you feel like this but just think about that smaller outfit you can wear on Friday and don't worry about that either,
perhaps make a plan to just keep the carbs down a bit, there will probably be lots of lovely things you can eat & enjoy apart from loads of carbs and just enjoy the alcohol. If on the day you feel like it you can make wise choices but if that makes you feel that you both won't enjoy yourself than just do what Jenten says and start again on Saturday.
You might find that you have actually done what Fridge has and learnt a bit about enjoying but controlling what you eat ready for after this diet whic means it will not be wasted time.
Whatever do not beat yourself up about whatever happens.
Just have a lovely time celebrating with your husband.

Come on smile Smile Smile Smile

Jenten, Amazing loss you have just done so well and yes you can do it this time.Don't think of the time before as wasted it was just another part of your learning. We can't expect to get it right all the time. We've got loads of ingrained habits and thought patterns to change and we've got to learn new ones that help us control our eating.

Heck, I sound so wise but unfortunately sometimes this knowledge is only in the part of my mind that I ignore, hence probably will not lose so much this week as eat & DRANK too many calories at weekend and have pinched a tiny bit of sausage from the dogs this morning in spite of full intentions to just do the packs today and know it will be a struggle again today having eaten last 2 days.
Must read what I write, eh!

Fridge, sorry you haven't lost but you are just at such a good place with your mindset and all that you say is just so good about learning the control.
when you are ready you just need to get back into losing but controlling and keeping your weight the same whilst learning htese new lessons is so good.
I still have to do this but I hope to leave it until after I have lost some more weight before my nephew's wedding 1st August.
Sorry another mammoth post.

take care all and you are all winners because you are such good losers.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

hi all,

stayed the same this week Smile , for weight and measurements, to be expected, as i enjoyed some naughty food Smile , and forgot about portion size Evil or Very Mad , also i had alcohol on thurs eve Razz , 1 bottle of alcopops, oooooooooooooh very bad, but i'm good with everything, my mind is full of optimisim, i haven't beat myself up about it, i'm just gonna move forward Cool .

i'm finding that i don't think of food as forbidden, because i like all the high cal naughty food, i'm learning that a little is not bad for you, as long as it's in moderation. everything i have ate isn't because of binging but because i wanted to, ok on friday i went a bit loopy on jam tarts, ate more than 1. but i dealt with that. at the end of the day this is my way of looking at thought patterns, it's no good saying i can never eat that again, because it ain't realistic, yes we all have our goals and we are all learning new ways of coping with moderation in food. I want to be able to eat everything i enjoy at the end of this programe, with discipline and moderation, that is my goal Very Happy .

I am gonna try harder this week Rolling Eyes , YM a lb off thats great cheers Cool , have a lovely night with hubby, whatever you do with food and drink, just do it wisely. spirit's are less calories than wine and alchol. make your choices and be proud of them. Smile cheers cat

catch you all later.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Good Morning everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while but I haven't really felt good enough to say anything motivating so I thought it would be best to say nothing at all. Crying or Very sad

I have just weighed myself and I have lost 10lbs this week hopefully I'll do better this time than I did last but it's a bloody good start. Very Happy Laughing bounce

YM - I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling so low at the minute, I have been feeling the same and it is only my 1st week!! I know that sometimes words of encouragement just don't work because your feeling so down and you just want to be normal and be able to enjoy your life like everyone else. But can I just say something, your in week 8, and you have lost 28 lbs.........2 stones and I think that is bloody brilliant. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Here I am on week 1 when I should be on week 8 with you but I'm not because I gave in. You didn't, you stayed on the diet and I know you say you've had a nibble here and there but your still doing it and still losing weight. I know 1 pound doesn't sound like a lot and I know that it makes you demotivated but its still a loss. You didn't stay the same weight or put on weight you lost and thats still brilliant. As for your anniversary I think you should just go and enjoy yourself, it's just 1 night and it isn't a night you can get back once it's gone so just go out with your husband and celebrate being married and make it a night to remember. Then the next day jump right back on it. All you need to keep telling yourself is 'I've lost 2 stone in 8 weeks' and that should make you so proud of yourself that you won't want to fail.
YM when I fell off the plan I put on all the weight that I had lost plus 2 more lbs, I felt so disgusting and I was so angry with myself. I never want to feel that bad again. I don't think you would want to feel like that either after all your hard work. Just think how you felt 2 stone ago and how you feel now. Think about how you will feel when your at your target and how happy you will be. Now think about what it would be like to let this get to you and give in and put ALL the weight back on. You will be miserable and you will never forgive yourself so keep going, try to keep your chin up and you know that if you ever just need a chat or you just want a moan PM me or post, you will always get help here.
I hoped my words have helped?

Have a fabulous anniversary with your husband and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take care and chat soon,

Jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm

forgot to add, i have slightly ammended my ticker, i originally aimed to weigh 10 stone 7, i have ammended it to 11 stone as this is what i would like to weigh.

YM
xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi All,

I know its early but i have a busy day today so i thought i would post whist i have the chance, just a 1lb loss for me today Mad , Its my fault, i have been picking all week and somehow thinking that i can get away with it, today is the biggest test so far for me as usually this is the time that i would give up (once im not seeing such great results). My plan is to jump straight back on to it, no picking, FMRP, i am suprising my husband with a night in a hotel this Friday for our wedding aniversary and i know there will be food and alcohol involved which is kind of putting me off but if i let it put me off that will be another week wasted and i cant do that. My will power isnt that strong today, i hope i can get back on it otherwise i fear this might be the downward spiral that ends my Kee diet experiece Rolling Eyes

Wish me luck. i just need to get my head around it and have a bit of a talk to myself about how much this means to me and how good im feeling about myself after losing 2 stone.

Good luck with all your losses today, it will inspire me to see how well you have all done.

Take care and thanks for your kind words Fridge, i hope you can get back on track too, you have been doing so well and been so positive.

YM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm

hi all,

jenten, good luck on your weigh in, and congrats and best wishes in your new home, hope everything goes well. Very Happy

anni, a huge congrats on 3.6lbs off, your weight loss chart is to die for, youv'e done so well, you are an inspiration to us all. Very Happy

ym, sorry to hear that your babe Like a Star @ heaven is poorly Sad , my mum always told me when my oldest children were ill, "clean the bathroom and loo, keep kitchen clean, the rest can wait" get the rest you need, maybe parents can take over for an hour or so Neutral , then you can just chill and get some much needed cat naps. Sleep Sleep
as for snacking remember you are human, we all have slip ups, but that is just daily life Rolling Eyes , but i must say your weight loss is very consistent, wer'e very proud of you Very Happy .

i'm not doin to well, my cooking class knocks me out everytime, because the food is all natural, with no processed food, you actualy know that your not putting any additives or chemicals in your body. we cooked roast veg with two week old beef, and we made our own gravy, all natural. so ate lunch, but then on friday afternoon, i wanted to eat the cupboard, ate some very bad stuff, so the next two days i am not having any bar's, and i have an extra hot choc on my side always, so if i crave rubbish, i can enjoy the luxury of the hot choclate drink. Wink
on the inch loss, i have lost 27.5" in 7wks, wk 6 i didn't loose any ". on 18 may i only lost 1/2" it varies, but every mm loss is a plus, how have your dress size shrinkage gone? i started an 18 and am now a struggling 14, my waist has dropped very slowly, started at 38" and stabilizing at 33.5" for the last 3wks, hips have come down a little each wk except for wk 6 qwhere they stayed the same, my neck has gone from a size 14.5" to a 12", which is very noticable around the face and jaw line.my arms are the slowest they staretd at 14" and have stabalized since wk2 at 12.5", i hope this is some help, also the wks i lost a lb were very good at inch loss.and don't forget that in clothes no No two sizes are the same Rolling Eyes scratch they are all made differently, so if you go clothes shopping don't worry about the size tag, its how the clothes fit that matters. Very Happy

if anyone would like my recipies for healthy bread and soup ,lasagne, all the ingriedients are natural, the bread is particulary good if you feel bloated or get a sore tum with ordinARY BREAD, just let me know. we use red lentils and quineo in our cooking but you wouldn't even know it was thier, and its full of nutrients.
Very Happy
well everyone have a good weekend and i'll be back monday morn. cheers cat
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Morning everyone
Will get out the measuring tape Yum, might give me a boost.
Difficult week, put on 3, lost 3, could be worse Rolling Eyes
All set up for next week- think positively
sunny xxx
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Well done Annie, thats a really good weight loss you must be really pleased, have you been good all week?

Im struggling a bit at the moment as my baby is ill, (virus Sad ) So i havent had a good nights sleep all week, in fact i havent had one for 9 months but thats another story! Trying to be good but i keep snacking. Came on here this morning and Annie's weight loss has inspired me a little, so im gonna try harder today, im considering moving up to Etiquette 1, im getting really bored of soup and veg for tea and it would be lovely to eat the same meals as my family, if im on et 1 i could make us all chicken etc and just fill their plates up more than mine.

We will see what Monday brings.

Out of interest how are everyones measurements looking? I never seem to loose a lot of inches? Am i just expecting too much, i think i lose about 2.5 inches a week in total, and i measure, bust, arms, waist, hips and thigh...

Anyway good luck everyone, cant wait to here about your weight loss this week Jen, i know its gonna be really good!! Keep up the good work (and i will try and take my own advice pig )

Take care

YM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm

great result Ann! sunny
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi all
3.6 lbs off, wow only 1.2 lbs to go to 2 stone. and 4lbs and will be in the 12stones somethings. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
can't find a very happy bunny icon.

hope all doing well and as more friends arriving today probably won't be posting again until Sunday.

So keep with it girls and have a good weekend lol!

Last edited by anniepannie on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed weight loss wrong)
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:37 am

really looking forward to hearing the good news you wonderful losers!
feeling much better today, it's the sunshine!
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:42 am

hi Jenten
so glad you are doing so well and congrats on adding the weight loss to your signature.
You did so well refusing all those tempting thoughts, what self control.
So pleased to hear about your new home and I wish you every happiness in it.
Glad you are feeling so well' you'll feel even better once you start on the exercise video.
Just do keep those cupboards bare foor the time being as it will make life indoors a bit easier for the time being if no tempting stuff in there.

Can't wait to see your post on Monday with your weight loss.

Official weigh in tomorrow for me so will let you know but I'm pleased with myself as went into town without having had lunch and in spite of feeling hungry did't buy the usual stuff. Told myself Ok to feel hunger and I wouldn't die from it . So well pleased.

have a good evening all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 am

Hi everyone,

How's things going today? Very Happy

This is Day 4 for me and I'm finding it really easy. Laughing I did go through a point yesterday where my brain was telling me to EAT EAT EAT and not good things either!! Mad Mad Mad I looked in the cupboards and in the fridge and couldn't stop thinking about eating bad stuff but I stopped, made a shake and drank some water and I got through it. I felt really empowered after that because it's not something I would have been able to do in the past. Very Happy Normally I would have just stuffed myself.

I have weighed myself a couple of times but I'm gonna wait til Monday to tell you all what I've lost, I'm so excited. bounce bounce bounce

I've just had a mushroom soup which was ok but I don't think I'm going to get it again, I enjoy the shakes so much and they really fill me up. I have no problem drinking my water but going to the toilet every 5 minutes is starting to get old!!

anniepannie - Thank you for telling me how to add my weekly weight info at the bottom of my ticker, I can't wait til Monday to put my 1st weight loss in.

I'm getting the keys to my new house tonight (well I'm renting a one bedroom bungalow) and I'm really excited, it means that I can do my exercise video whenever I want and there will be no food anywhere in sight apart from my shakes and my water which I think will help me to stick to this diet so much more than before. bounce bounce bounce

I'm just so excited about losing weight and feeling great. Laughing Very Happy bounce

How is everyone else doing today, good I hope?

Well take care and we will chat soon,
Jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 am

hi all,

feeling much better today Smile , have stuck ridgedly to the diet since mon, my water intake is between 2/3ltrs, because my body just pee's the last ltr out, the water is ample for me, cos i can drink 3ltrs without going to the loo every 30 min. my son has now started drinking 3lts a day, and is moaning about trots to the loo, especialy when he is town, good for him though, he is overweight by about 4st so this is a start for him. BLESS Cool WELL TOMORROW OFF TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD, and cook some more healthy stuff. the veg lasagne is beatiful, although when i made it for my family i did put beef mince in, but i drained the fat off, my family love the bread as well, i made them a healthy soup for tonight, my little girl not sure of it although she ate a small bowl.

any way i'm on the way back up, and seeing the doc next week. thanks for all your kind words they do help you know. thinking of you. Smile catch you again soon. cat Smile
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 am

Hi everyone, thank goodness for this forum!
I've been feeling a bit low too Fridge. My periods are FAR more noticeable on this diet. The LL counsellor explained that internal abdominal fat traps oestrogen which is then released as you break the fat into ketones. The oestrogen affects periods, so I'm blaming that for the mood. Oh and the weather! Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Love to everyone, I feel I know you!
PS was it Kokini who made a brazil nut last about a day?!
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 am

Hi all
thanks for encouraging words, over the food now.

Jenten, you go to profile at top of page and then to signature and type it in above your ticker link and then just update it each week, really easy as I could do it. It is nic eto see how everyone is doing each week as well as total I think.
the wc shakes are soooooo much nice aren't they?

Ym well done on teh gym and 3 bars is better than lots of other things but they are going to slow your losses doen and too many might take you out of ketosis and we don't want that.
dashing out for a Reiki share so talk tomorrow.
Have a good evening
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Afternoon ladies,

YM & Anniepannie - How do you guys write your weekly weightloss at the bottom of your ticker cause I really want to do that too, it's good to keep an weekly count of your weight loss as well as an overall count. I've had a look at my ticker and I can't figure out how to do it!!

Well I hope everyone is having a great day? I have to say this time around I'm finding it a lot easier than I did the st time. My circumstances have changed though and things are a bit different for me so maybe that's what it is. Well I hope it keeps up.

Have a lovely day everyone and if I get a chance I will be on tonight to have a chat.

Take care,
Jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 am

Hi Ladies,

Wow its great to see so many posts!!

Louise-I find that im really motivated when its sunny, i was so p*ssed off last Saturday as it rained all day and all i wanted to do was eat, but when its sunny i feel in a much more positive frame of mind, Annie is right though, its all barbecues and lovely salads which is the difficult part.

Fridge-I hope your feeling a little better today, as everyone has already said you are doing so well, and you are usually so positive so im sure you will get back into that frame of mind soon, just dont be too hard on yourself hun, we are always here when you want to let off steam.

Annie-At least the things you have eaten are all healthy things, i dont think it will affect your weight loss too much, i bet the exercise you did this morning burnt off more calories than you ate.. Dont worry about it hun just get straight back on it. (I ate 3 bars yesterday pig )

Jen-i thought the programme was brilliant, i wrote a few of the ten rules the back of my diet diary for when i have finished, im reading labels so much more now too I think carbs used to be my problem so i look for things with low or no carbs that i can eat when iv finished. I tried the total shakes and didnt like them (iv always used the WC ones) so im glad you like them hun.

Well i have been a little naughty with the bars but other than that all good, and iv been to the gym tonight and burnt 400 calories so im hoping that helps towards working the bars off.

i best be off, im reading the Twilight Trilogy (you may have seen the motion picture recently released) and i cant put it down!!!

Chat soon xx

YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:09 am

Hi Anniepannie,
WOW that was absolutely beautiful. I made a shake and I can't believe how yummy and filling it was. I got carried away and excited when I got your email that I made my shake an hour and a half before I was supposed to!! Very Happy Never mind I feel so full now that I don't think I could eat anything else anyway!!

I can't believe this whole time I've been drinking total shakes when I can be having Weight Control shakes cause they are so yummy.

I can't wait to order more shakes all different flavours.

Thanks anniepannie for your email it has all of a sudden made this diet so much more interesting. Laughing

Don't worry too much about what you had to eat, it's done now and just think you could have had a chippie but you didn't so that's brilliant, well done. cheers cheers cheers

Well I shall chat to you all later, hope evertything is going well for everyone.

Take care and chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 am

Hi Jenten
I agree about "the 10 things..." it was just really inteersting especially about the dairy, because of course we know about the protein don't we.

As to the weight control prods I just so much prefer them to the Totals. For the weight control I just really love them made up as mousses and tend to have them like this more than as shakes. I must admoit I'm not really keen on the banana but it's OK.
Unfortunately they aren't doing the flavours I llike best in the variety packs, i.e. chocolate, vanilla and tangy lemon and the butterscotch is OK too I think.
Anyhow I make up the mousse exactly as they say on the website or in the booklet but it is really important to use very cold water I think and they are best if you have time to chill them for a bit, I normally stick them in teh freezer for at least 15 mins.

Anyhow in case you can't find the instructions on web site I quote
"Desert Mousse
Choose flavour and add to a mixing bowl. Add 115-125 ml of cold water from teh fridge (electric hand mix recommended and mix for approx 50-60 seconds until frothy.
Refrigerate for 15-30 mins and serve."
"cold shake
choose your flavour and add to a jug/mixing bowl. Add approx 220ml (to taste) of cold water from the fridge (electric hand mix recommended).
Mix for approx 50-60 seconds until frothy.
Drink within a short period of time."
"pudding
for best results prepare as mentioned for mousse, stir until dissolved, add one beaten egg (high proyein approx 80k be careful if high cholestrol is a problem)
firmly beat until mixed. place in fridge for 15-30 mins until set and serve"

I find the longer you mix the mousse the thicker it goes so I always do it for the longest time and I don't get it frothy bu it's still good.
personally think with the shakes that a bit more water is better as they can be quite thick but that's just apersonal thing.

Hope this very long post has helped.
Enjoy.

Afraid after all the sensible things I wote yesterday I have gone and slid a bit today.
Came back from aquagym late and hungry and tired, having wanted to stop for chips at the hippie on way past. Didn't but went and eat 2 bars and then later had some tinned tuna, ham and then grilled fish for dinner. Ugh
So obviously still have a lot of work to do to. Howver did resist the carbs indoors. So not all bad.

Have a good evening all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 am

Hi guys just me again,

I just wanted to ask what everyone thought of '10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight'?

I thought it was FANTASTIC. I've just watched it and the information in it was really interesting. I have been worried about maintaining after I lose the weight but this has given me inspiration and the possibilities are endless.

If you haven't already seen it (which everyone probably has) watch it because it is BRILLIANT.

Catch you all later (hopefully).

Take care,

Jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

Hello Ladies, Very Happy

I just have a quick question. I have just received my shakes but this time I bought Weight Control Strawberry and Weight Control Banana. These shakes are not the same as the Total ones and I'm not sure how to make them! Rolling Eyes

Anyone any suggestions Question

Thanks everyone.

Chat soon,
jenten2 sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 am

Hi Fridge
sorry only just read your post, I do hope you are feeling better today.
It is very possible that you are premenopausal if not actually there yet and that can make you feel dreaful as well.
Do go to th doctor because (a long while ago) when i was in the same palce the doctor did some blood tests and was able to tell exactly what stage I was at and I started on HRT which for me was great, there are of course manyy natural things that can help as well if you prefer.
But it is possible I think that the diet could be a reason for the absence of the curse as VLCDs can have that effect.

But even if you do decide to see the doc you must whatever happens be kind to yourself at the moment and justa ccept all the loving support your family are giving you and do as you are, just take one day at a time and try and look at how well you have done and congratulate yourself.

If you feel liking having a moan here you just go ahead we can all understand and iif we can help we will. This is not easy but it is worthwhile remember.
onwards and downwards with the weight and upwards wiht how much fitter and healthier you are already and so much more so soon.
take care of yourself
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 am

hi to you all, great to hear all the losses, everyone is doin extremely well. cheers cheers
have had a good day on packs today and have done three walks today:| , but feeling a little depressed and tearful this evening'. Sad Is anyone old enough to be going threw the change? i'm interested to hear from you. as i think part of my ups and downs is to do with it.
havn't had any of those red day's since december, not sure if this is the beginning or the end of it. maybe i'll go talk to the doc, have a check up or something.

when i first started this weight loss plan, i was so full of optimistic, but my emotions are in turmoil, and my dear hubby has been so supportive, with extra cuddles and praise, even my 19 yr old son has made some realy nice comments too. my little girl is watching over me, making sure nothing except packs are going in my tum. ohhhhhhhhhhhh i feel crap, i'm off to make my hot choc drink and then to bed, please ignore me, i'm not myself at the moment. i'm sure i'll be able to sort myself out, i'm desperate to get through this week with positve thoughts. goodnight. and sorry to be such a bore.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 am

Hi Louise
just back from a very energetic water workout, feel good but kn------d.
Isn't it lovely to read evryone's posts.
I'm afraid that so far it isn't so much the sunny weather suppressing my appetite but rather the opposite & making me want to drink chilled rose wine and eat berries.

Still supposed to be colder tomorrow so I should be alright on that basis.
Every time I look at your weight loss I am just so impressed, well done you.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:17 am

phew! busy forum!
Hey Yummy, you did lose 2lbs after all- superb. I don't think it will catch up with you.
Every body is really going for it, Sophie -5lbs Brilliant.
Good luck Jenten!
Sorry about all the hassle, Fridge, well done for sticking with it, life does throw some s**t at us.
Annie you are so right about not waiting for tomorrow- this is not a rehearsal!
love to all.
P.S. Am I alone in finding that bright weather helps supress appetite??!!
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 am

jus posted a reply ( I thought) but it disappeared into the ether.

Fridge, well done
looks like we'll both (hopefully) make the 2 stone in week 9, same feeling as you.

Ym
Nice you're back do enjoy your posts, glad you're haveing a nice day with your littleone.

Hope I don't sound sanctimoniuos but unfortunately I know what we all ought be doing but don't always make it myse;f.
Hence why I'm here.

Glad you're determined to do 100%, but you have done well with being a bit lax, just think how much betetr 100% will be.

How about a short jog tonight and see if you enjoy it as you did before and if you do then you could make it a bit longer.
NAg nag eh.

have a good day
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 am

hi all, just a quick update, be on maybe later tonight.

lost a big 1lb Very Happy Laughing half a bag of sugar Very Happy
and a huge 4" Very Happy didn't expect that

its been hard, but i'm sure i'll get my 2st on week 9, not 8 as i planned.

its brill to hear all your losses, good on you, and catch you ltr
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:10 am

Hi people,

Fridge-Hope you are feeling a bit better today, come on for a chat if you need someone to talk too, you can always PM me, im a right chatterbox but im a good listener too Smile . How did you get on today?

Jen-As iv already said welcome back, im so glad you have decided to continue, if it makes you feel any better iv had lots of bad days over the last month or so and overate lots, we are only human after all.

Sophie-Well done with the 5lb, that is brill, you are my inspiration this week, if you can stick to the plan 100% then so can i Very Happy Im just being nosy now but i wondered how long you have been following the plan for? its just that your loss is fantastic and it motivates me to hear other peoples stories.

Annie-Thanks for the advice hun, as always you keep me on the straight and narrow! Im gonna try really hard this week but will keep in mind what you have said about it coming off a bit slower this week.

Well as you probably noticed it was 2lb off for me today cheers , i was really really really really really really pleased as it was my holiday last week so im really suprised. I feel really motivated today (not sure how long it will last) Smile but im hoping it does.

Trying to stick to the plan 100% today as i sat last night and had a look through my food diary and totted up the kcal for each day since i started and had a good look at the food iv been eating and and i was shocked i couldnt believe it, i constantly over eat pig , its only really the first couple of weeks that i stuck to the diet (and even then i 95% stuck to it rather than 100%) after the first couple of weeks i started to overeat on the allowed food, the odd bar here and there and more nuts than allowed until the last month lots of other little things have crept in on top of my meal replacements. It made me feel really bad about myself, Sad I felt like a big fat fraud!! The other thing is that i havent been in ketosis since about week 3 as i regularly check and for the first three weeks i was in the pink but havent been since so im hoping to get back into it again and recognise i need to work hard to do this Neutral

Well better be off, having a lovely day today chilling with my little baby, we have watched a dvd and not done much at all Very Happy Did walk to school this morning though so im pleased about that.

Chat later everyone.

xx YM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi all
sorry not been here but on top of my sister staying for weekeknd my laptop wouldn't charge. Fixed now and sister gone home so back with you all.

Fridge
I am just so sorry that things aren't going so well and I suspect it was the old comfort eating that came into play. I guess you have to do the thing about thinking befoer you put the food in your mouth whether in the past the food really gave you any lasting comfort, was any kind of solution or just made you feel worse afterwards when you felt a failure, weak and all the rest or whether being thinner is more important to you.
I know it is hard to do and sometimes you can and others UGH, but I guess the more times we resist the better at it we will be. Well I hope so.

Jenten
welcome back and go for it girl.

Sophie
well done you, perhaps the aspirin did do it but if you are losing weight I wouldn't worry too much about the little sticks, I just don't seem to make them change colour if I have been drinking all the water so I reckon I am just watering the wee down. Try using stick very first thing befoer drinking anything as urine will be stronger then.

YM
well done on the 2 lbs, I put the weight on straight away when I went off the straight and narrow and it started coming off quite quickly afterwards tho' I think the first amount was just the food in my body and as you haven't gained it will probably take longer for you to start to lose again as I believe it will be the old 4 days before you get back into ketosis.
But remember it will work again.

Now this is the (gentle) kick for all of you that need to get back to it, come on you have done it before and YOU CAN START TO LOSE AGAIN, IT WILL BE WORTH IT.
If you haven't started again yet determine to do it NOW, FROM THIS MOMENT. Don't wait until tomorrow just ignore what has gone befroe today.
Really this is the best way because you know the saying about tomorrow never coming. I know this from experience.

Nice to have heard from you all again. Keep it going and et us know how your weigh ins go.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenten2 Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi guys,

It's Day 1 (again) and so far things are going great. I've had a shake and some water so far and I'm really positive. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This time round my start weight is 13 stone 11 pounds and I'm hoping to get down to 10 stone ish, I'm not too sure but I'll know when I get there. Very Happy

YM - It's great to be back and I agree - partners in crime - the last time I done this we were starting at the same time and lost the same weight and felt the same way at the same time. Laughing It's so funny. Hopefully this time will be better for me. How are you getting on now? I haven't had much time to look through the posts but I will afterwards to see how much you've lost and how well everyone is doing. How was your holiday??

Well guys I will be in regularly to let you know how I'm getting on and to see how you are all doing.
Good luck everyone, chat soon,

jenten2 sunny sunny sunny
jenten2
jenten2

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm

hi all,
crazy busy at the moe so v quick post. 5lbs lost this week!!!! verry happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

stuck to the plan 100% and been drinking sooo much water! some how still not in ketosis but i think it may be the bars or because i've had sugar coated asprin?

anyhoo.

good luck everyone for this week. i'll be back to catch up on posts when things settle down a bit here

xxxx

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 Empty Im home....

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:02 am

Hi Everyone,

Got back today, had a lovely time but glad to be home, congratulations on your weight losses this week, Fridge you have done fantastic, well done you cheers

I lost 2 pounds this week so i will update my ticker, im sure by this Monday i will of gained at least 3 stone after my holiday!!

Welcome to the new people, good luck with the first few days, i didnt find them so bad and the first weeks weight loss is great so keep at it. bounce

It is time for me to get back on track now, i have achieved my first goal of being 13 stone something for my holiday, now i would love to be 12 stone something when i go back to work which is on the 2nd of July.

chat tomorrow everyone, im off to get in my own comfy bed Very Happy
xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 am

Hi guys!

a new fish and chip shop opened virtually opposite my office today and was giving away free food for all the local offices. everyone from my office deffinatly made the most of it EXCEPT ME cheers not a single chip passed my lips I love you i have to say they did smell good BUT i resisted and i'm feeling very pleased with myself Very Happy instead of feeling guilty and having to start the whole ketosis process all over again deff not worth it for one chip. No

roll on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you all had a great week flower

and where is everyone scratch

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Everyone! Best wishes to you all, seems like a quiet week on the forum.
Hello Ann, I am really finding the workbook helpful, I need to have a look at the book. Maybe order from the library.
The Beck solution fits with me as I usually have 3 packs and 1 small low carb meal, so I do deal with conventional food and it focuses me well.

The more I think about that programme the more sense it makes!
Chat soon! xxx
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 am

Hi Louise
I think the actual book is great, though I have only done the 1st few chapters as I was finding that it didn't really work for me as no food at the moment, so I am going to go back & carry on when I start reintroducing food. But I think I might revisit the chapters I have done so far when the going get toughs as I found it very motivational & as you say so much better than LL as we never seemed to find time in our meetings to do much of the CBT work as our counsellor was always running late & we just h abut 10 mins at end once she had finished weighing everyone. I haven't done the workbook do you think that is really worthwhile, is it different from the exercises in the book?

Hope all is well

Fridge I really thought the programme was so interesting & just shows how right the pixies have got it. Well done to them.

have a good evening everyone.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Place to log our Weight Losses - Page 7 Empty Beck Diet Solution

Post by Louise Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 am

I've started on the Beck Diet Solution workbook. Very revealing and more personal than LL counselling techniques. Early days but so far I'd recommend it.
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am

just watched the programme, what an eye opener. very interseting.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 am

YM , happy holidays, see you when you get back.
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 am

hi all,

well great news, i lost a staggering 3lbs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , as you can tell can't stop smiling, did a jig in the mirror after my shower this morning, feel great, on the downside, its been a tough week, and looking forward to monday weigh in kept me focused, and all your advise too, of course. I am hoping for the same next week, so i have to work hard on my mind, and throw some exercise in too.

LOUISE, well done a big 2lbs off, can you imagine that bag of sugar is a bag of fat ughhhhh, now youv'e thrown it out, fantastic. keep with it. cheers

AP, thanks for the info on icecream, had no idea, but thoroughly enjoyed it, have made ice cubes and lollies out of apple water, lovely, but not always on hand when at the beach, on a scorching hot day, but now i know the ingriedients shan't touch again. thanks. cheers

SJ, good luck with your goal you know its achievable, sunny cheers

its great on hear reading all the blogs makes me more positive than ever, i'm glad we are all in the same boat, and we can bounce off of each other, hello to everyone new and old. i'm a lot more cheery at the moment. flower cheers cheers cat cat cat cat
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Hi Treena
glad you had a good holiday & are now going straight back to it, well done.

Sophie well done on 2 lbs but just a word of warning you won't altways get away with these blips so do take care don't let the thought that you ate these things and still lost hijack you.

I am of course great at giving advice but not so good at listening to myself unfortuantely. Slipped again on Saturday so have probably gone out of ketosis again but apart from 2 bars yesterday instead of the allowed 1, did get back on board & hoping to stay afloat now.
Pleased today as have finally got my hips into a size smaller and can now get on some of the (larger clothes) I had to buy last summer.

Ym if you haven't left yet have a great holiday & let us know how it went when you get back.

Good luck all
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi guys,

so glad you enjoyed your holiday treena, its great that you're getting back on the waggon straight away.

Thanks to everyone who left such supportive and helpful messages after my last rant. promise this post will be happier Very Happy

lost 2lbs this week- better off than on Smile i'm quite pleased because i had popcorn at the cinema yesterday and some chineese on friday- oh and drank 2 bottles of wine last wed-- oops Embarassed i checked my calender this morning and i've only got 2 months till i go on hoiday to america, and i really want to be 2 stone lighter for my trip (i know there will be lots of photos taken) so will be giving it my all from now on

good luck everyone with your monday weigh ins Smile

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Sun May 31, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi Everyone - Well I'm back - start again tomorrow on FMRP. Had fantastic holiday with daughter, my sisters and their children - diet sort of went out of window - had good intentions - but not all worked. Got 19 days before going to Spain so will knuckle down - want to lose 1 stone and will keep you posted everyday - I think its what wll keep me going. Have been reading all your posts - so am up to date with all of you. Keep up the good work everyone. It's knowing that you are all here thats whats really kept me going - not very well this last week but hey ho!! YM - have a fab holiday. Thanks for keeping your posts going everyone. Catch you all tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day and the sunshine.

Treena xx
21Again
21Again

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 am

Hi ladies,

Posted a massive reply to you today, only to see that i hadnt posted it at all, must of deleted it before i posted Mad

Anyway well done on the weight loss Louise that is fantastic Very Happy

Thanks for all your advice Annie & Fridge, i hope we can all keep it off, i can i will is an inspiration to us all managing to maintain, im off to watch the programme about dieting that the pixies have recommended.

Kind Regards

xx YM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sun May 31, 2009 12:19 am

Hi Louise
Well done, 2 stone that is fabulous, and an especially big well done for getting rid of 2lbs whilst feeling grotty.
Well done you bounce bounce
Keep it up

It is great all the encouragement we are all getting from these posts. please keep on posting everyone, I for one really need you all.
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Two stones gone Laughing
I lost 2lbs this week and I'm really chuffed as I felt so grotty with PMS
This thread and all you forum writers are such a boost, reading your notes really makes a difference to
staying on the plan.
Thanks folks! xxxx
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Sat May 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi YM & Fridge
thanks for the kind words.

Sorry to say Fridge but I'm sure the icecream is a nono. It has 15.6g of carbs in 1 serving minimum & all sorts in it that I'm sure would bring you out of ketosis. If I remember correctly on Aitkins you could have water ice made with sweetener not sugar but you'd have to make that your self with a herbal teabag, Sorbet wouldn't affect ketosis but it is so full of sugar that it would scupper any weight loss.

Perhaps you could make yourself a lolly with the allowed perfectly clear waters.

otherwise just resist and think of seeing that smaller you in the mirror.

YM
I did LL & did the 12 weeks route to management but I'm afraid I still put the week back on (& more besides). I struggled for about 6 months keeping within 7lbs but then it just kept going back on.
It is quite involved so if you want to PM your emil address I will scan the details & email them to you as I don't think I can attach anything to a PM.

I think my problem was as always that (up to Now, see being positive) I have not been able to eat the more fattening foods in moderation.
Also I got into the mindset that I had done so well DEPRIVING myself all that time that I deserved to treat myself occasionally. But of course it ended up not being occassionally at I started stuffing myself with all the thinngs that put the weight on in the past. Of course I also told myself that I would do something about it tomorrow or next week but those times never came.
I' hoping that this time as I work thro the EQ stages I will take this lesson on board & manage better. Also perhaps the CBT book will help

I'm not sure how much help we get from the pixies after we have finished FMRP but hopefully some but we will probably (again hopefully) get there about same time so can support each other.
I'm going to wait & see how I feel at the time but may move up to EQ1 or even EQ2 before I have lost all the 5 1/2 stone as not sure I can do the 6 months needed.
Another long post I'm afraid.
Have a good weekend
anniepannie
anniepannie

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Sat May 30, 2009 3:04 am

hi all, been to the beach today two hours was enough though, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS OK TO HAVE AN ORDINARY ICECREAM AND CHUCK THE CORNET AWAY, AS WATER DID NOT QUITE DO THE TRICK AT THE BEACH, SO HAD THE ICECREAM BUT NOT THE CORNET. cheers sunny flower

AP, thats a brilliant loss, so encouraging, and thanks for your response, i'm in need of that at the moment. Embarassed lol!

YM, the reason i put it back on is because, i ran out of funds to carry through to management with LL. this diet is so much better, after LL i went straight back to eating normaly, after eating nothing for 3months, although i was careful at beginning, i struggled with my portion sizes, but one lady went through the mangament stage and has kept her's off for two years, she lost 11stone, and now she eats everything. with LL their stages are different, you don't bring bread in until about the 10 wk of managemnt, and choc comes in the last week, management is 12wks, they learn you to listen to your body, with different food, say eating including bread every day for a week, and keeping a diary of how you feel how your body reacts to the bread, its a way of finding out what your body needs, and what your body likes, we can all have reactions to food, but you have to leave food out of your diet for quite a while then bring the food back in for a week and right down the reaction on your body and mind. i think thats abought right, i hope that helps, and if anyone else can remember how the management goes onLL, COS ITS A LONG TIME SINCE I WAS THERE, SO MAY HAVE SOME THINGS WRONG, I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU A BIT YM. Smile

SIGNNING OF NOW. cheers
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next