THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
advise on use of packs please help EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
advise on use of packs please help EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
advise on use of packs please help EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
advise on use of packs please help EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
advise on use of packs please help EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
advise on use of packs please help EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
advise on use of packs please help EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
advise on use of packs please help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
advise on use of packs please help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

advise on use of packs please help

4 posters

Go down

advise on use of packs please help Empty Re: advise on use of packs please help

Post by alexia Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm

i lost weigh before but not using this type of diet.last years i started to eat normal and indulge myself a little too much and i gained all back.i have 3 packs plus a meal in the evening.the evening meal is or one of the kee pack or some chicken,fish and lots of green vegetables.i try to drink lots of water.sometimes i add a little yogurt or a fruit.i have a very active job so if i will eat under 800calories my body will go in to starvation mode.it. happened before.my goal is to loss the last stone very slow,maybe 2-3months,like that my body will change.right now i dont eat lots because i cant.i feel very quick full.

alexia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:44 am

Thanks alexia glad you are going into this with the right mind set too it is all about learning about portions and sensible eating, I have done this type of diet before 5yrs ago I lost 4stone in 13wks on a stricter plan who allowed no food milk or veg, I did learn a lot from it, and kept it off for afew years but got poorly and the combination of the medication and me eating what I wanted because I was sick caused me too regain it all!!!
I am actually trying too get the first 2tone off quickly because I have just been told I have serious problems with my back and they advised weight loss will help with the pain.
I have been using the site for lots of advise and tips, but always really good too hear from a fellow dieter so do you have 3packs and a meal?
Crystel

crystel

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:30 am

i started at the middle of december.i know we all want to loss weight very fast.if you ordered the booklet you will find what other food you can add.or read on the site,you can find all information there.you have to add some green vegetables,plus the products are working with atkins diet.so little protains never hurt.i would like to loss another stone,but i want to do it slow.in my case i have to look what i am eating always,because once i start to eat normal i will put all back on.so try to do this diet and learn from it.this is my advice and even do not stress.enjoy the journey no matter how long it will take,better slow than never.

alexia

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:38 am

Hi Alexia
lovely too hear from you this forum is so quiet at the min so always nice too chat too people on a similar journey.
Well done on your great weight loss Very Happy
Did it take you long too lose 2.5stone?
I have quite a lot too lose so going too try too stick too rapid burn for now I am only just starting so pretty tough at the minute especially with social times.
But I am sure it will all be worth it...!!
The keelite sounds great too but I would rather just stay away from foods until I get abit stronger may switch further along the line.
Stay strong and positive and I hope your weight keeps dropping off
crystel

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by alexia Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 am

hi crystel,i am on the diet too.i lost already 2stones and half.i started with rapid burn but i end up doing the the keelite ,even always i buy the rapid burn.for me worked and still work the best.i prefer to loss slowly the keep the weigh off,plus i do not feel hungry at all.i add fish,chicken and lots of green vegetables in the evening.sometimes i have the kee products for the dinner.important is to find what is work for you and to learn how to eat healthy and stay slim.all what i can say is it is working and the people here always helped me.keep positive and drink lots of water,in case you do not like water,try to add some of the drink mix.

alexia

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 am

Admin wrote:Thats great. You can follow the plan upto 800kcal but he recommended for an even keel in 600kcal. Its what works for individual people. What you like to do might not be what anohter person wants to do.. thats why there is the scope.

flower
Thanks for all your help and advise on day 9 now so think I am over the worst...!!

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 am

Thats great. You can follow the plan upto 800kcal but he recommended for an even keel in 600kcal. Its what works for individual people. What you like to do might not be what anohter person wants to do.. thats why there is the scope.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Admin wrote:Hi crystel,
you can have upto 800kcal but its advised to stick to an even keel of 600kcal for the plan. please have a look at our area on the webstore to ensure you are following the plan that you feel most happy with.
Hope it helps

flower
thanks I did choose the Rapid burn as I have done a similar diet before just four packs some vegetable and the 200ml milk allowance and that is all I am having but some of the packs are slightly higher than others so general intake following what is recommended by kee diet can be from 620 to 720kcal a day I am in complete ketosis test every other day so must be doing ok x

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi crystel,
you can have upto 800kcal but its advised to stick to an even keel of 600kcal for the plan. please have a look at our area on the webstore to ensure you are following the plan that you feel most happy with.
Hope it helps

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:45 am

Admin wrote:Hi Sorry we meant that in relation to the Social plan. Witht he rapid burn you should be looking at around 600kcal.

flower
Oh no I have been having more than that should I be cutting down too 3packs then? I have a soup a bar and two shakes with my milk that comes in at nearer 700 than 600 thanks sorry too be bothering you
crystel

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 am

Hi Sorry we meant that in relation to the Social plan. Witht he rapid burn you should be looking at around 600kcal.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks Admin for you reply at help.
I understand the advice about the soya puffs as I have done a VLCD before with all the food therapy they offered,
but I do tend too treat my bars as a snack in the evening so just wanted something too have occasionally as a savoury treat.
With the meals I am not sure which one I have ordered it was turkey and pasta
am I meant too be having 800kcal on rapid burn as I don,t think I am having that?
I have two shakes a bar and a soup with 200mls of milk as advised.
Thanks again

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi Sally
nice too hear back from you and I got advice from admin but still abit confused so going too get more advise.
Well if you have got through the first two weeks you have done really well are you getting a good weight loss?
I am like you have tried SO many different diets, but don,t have the will power, too stick too them when there is food involved, this is a drastic way but it is the only way I have lost weight before, as I am on quite a lot of medication which cause me too gain weight, so can be a real battle.
I had a look at a the social plan, so I am guessing you don,t have so much as me too lose....!! Sad
It still sounds a good plan as it seems they give you guidance on what you can eat as your main meal, do you still go into ketosis on that plan?
I have just gone into it today which helps with the hunger.
Oh yes try the thai soup its yummy Very Happy
I will try the yogurt and let you know I think it is trial and error also when I was half way through the last VLCD I did my taste buds completely changed at the min I am craving sweet things, but that could change lol
Good luck with the coming week stay in touch nice too hear from someone on here x

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi keeBees!

The soya puffs are intended as a bit of an 'extra' to your daily packs. They can be used in place of a HP bar or some products (providing the calories do not differ too much) the main question that surrounds this is more about mentality. You need to ask yourself if you want to swap a meal pack for a pack of puffs. Swapping a bar to puffs isnt too bad if its your 'snack' but for some people, to eat is to 'eat' and they feel like they need to have had a meal in order to satisfy the head-hunger. The tummy will be happy with whatever you choose to give it as a meal providing the calorie content is enough to support the body, but our brains need to feel like we have eaten and if you are a person that likes to join a family table at dinner time and eat socially or serve a plate of food then you arent really going to get on well with your family tucking into a cottage pie whilst you sit there with your BBQ soy puffs.. you wont feel satisfied. If however the thought of this doesnt bother you then by all means go ahead and see how you get on. It just requires a bit of thought because different people have different mechanisms and eating preferences.

You can have the Nutrisaveur meals but it will bump the calories up a little so do be concious that you need to stay within the 800kcal plan limit and steer away from carbs as you are on a VLCD. You can use the STARTER range of nutrisaveur products but dont use the MAINTENANCE as the calories are higher still.If you want to try to keep the cals down you could use 3 packs per day plus one Nutrimeal rather than 2 packs, 1 bar and the nutri meal. As long as you fina a balance of not exceeding your 800kcal daily limit then you should be fine.

Hope this helps

Let us know how you get on

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 9683sallyd Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi Crystel,
Nice to hear from you. There haven't been many posts recently so it's nice to hear from someone else. I started the diet nearly 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Still feeling a bit hungry but its manageable. I don't find the evenings too bad but on the social diet I can have an evening meal. I do find it useful to cut my meal bar in half and have half after lunch and the rest in the evening. I tend to wash it down with plenty of water too cos like you said they're very sweet.

I decided to start kee because I'd been trying to loose weight on RC for about 6 months and failed miserably as I had no willpower what so ever and just couldn't stick to it. I thought it'd be easier to just stop eating then I wouldn't have the temptation. It's a bit drastic but I needed something that would re train my eating habits which were awful.

Thanks for the advice about the Thai soup, I haven't tried it yet. I did try the yogurt though and it was ok but a bit soapy. The total porridge is nice but less cooking is best.

Nice to chat, let me know how you're doing x

9683sallyd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crystel Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 am

Hi Sally so lovely too hear back from someone thought I was on my own lol.
When did you start with the kee diet?
I am only on day 3 doing ok don,t think I am in ketosis yet have a lot of headaches etc, but doing ok evenings are the worst!!
I did do a vlcd about 5yrs ago a famous one LL it was hard but I did lose the weight on it.
So what made you take this tough choice too lose weight?
I like the shakes too and the thai soup is my favourite, lol I have experienced the porridge before and hated them, I am going too try the yogurt and desserts this time round haven,t had them before.
Thanks so much for your advise have you tried the meals yet they sound nice
Well nice too chat maybe we can support each other abit take care for now
Crystel xx

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by 9683sallyd Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:07 am

Hi Crystel,

I've only just started too although I'm doing the Social Plan. How are you finding it so far? I found the first couple of days the hardest but I read in your last post that you'd done a VLCD before so you're more experienced than I am. What do you think of the products so far. I like all the shakes, soup and bars. I tried the maple porridge on the first day and thought it was awful. The spicy spaghetti bolognese is nice too.

I think you're best waiting for admin to answer your questions but from what I've read you can replace a meal pack with a ready meal like the turkey and pasta. I'm not sure about the soya puffs but read that they're better as an addition rather than instead of a bar as long as its within your calorie allowance,

Hope this is some help x

9683sallyd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

advise on use of packs please help Empty advise on use of packs please help

Post by crystel Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 am

Hi I am not sure if anyone uses this forum or facebook but I am on day three I have just ordered afew extra varieties of packs, but abit unsure if I am allowed the meals and snacks as one of my four packs on rapid burn, I saw that the soya puffs only have similar calorie content, would just help too have a savoury snack instead of a bar sometimes, also ordered the turkey and pasta meal but unsure if I,m allowed that please help!!

crystel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down