THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie?

3 posters

Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Re: Which packs would you recommend to a newbie?

Post by kelly0803 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:13 am

Hi Nyne,

Good Luck, I am sure you will love the products. let us know how you are getting on.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Hi Nyne

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 am

Would be great to hear back after you have tried our products, get lots of feedback from ex Lighterlife and Cambridge customers but not so much from ex Exante so great to see what you think as a comparison.

Hope you enjoy flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Thanks Kelly and admin, such great advice!

Post by nyne Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 am

Thanks so much Kelly and admin, couldn't ask for better advise! Got 1 month rapid burn pack delivered!
I am currently on a similar meal replacement diet called Exante and my packs finish today (thanks God!), tomorrow I'll start Kee. I need to change because only 'liked' 2 of the exante products, and it would be to painful to carry on doing the diet for months only eating that. Kee has a great variety of product, I think I will like more than 2 for sure!

x Very Happy

nyne

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 pm

cheers Brill summing up - Thank you so much

You are right everyone does have their own favourites......... We find clients prefer the Total Shakes as a drink and the HP 3in1 as a dessert/mousse. Clients are divided on the porridge some love and some hate, but as you say a lot is perfecting mixing them. But definately worth a go. The Hot Meals are a definate winner and sales are evenly spread, the fact that you can add your salad/veg selection in the evening to one of these hotmeals just makes clients feel unstarved. Try the spag bol in a large flat mushroom with green salad on the side. Unbelieveable !

Most clients love our Bars and Wafers, (my personal favourite is the White Choco Lemon Crunch & Vanilla Wafers). Whilst our 10 % Discount has been on, the sales for our Ready Meals - Real Food ones in their tray have gone beserk with clients trying one and coming back to by in bulk with their 10% discount which is great. The soups are evenly split but our High Protein range seems to have won the race in January, many clients are first attracted to our Total Products and stick to them because they have moved from another VLCD where 100% RDA is in the products. As soon as they realise they can mix both HP & Total it opens up a whole new world and by taking the Vitamin Supplement alongside you are getting 100% RDA + Hunger is reduced due to the high protein, carbs are controlled to enhance ketosis, boredom is banished as their is so much to choose from and the weight just keeps falling off.

And not forgetting the puffs your right they are a live saver as you mentioned and are so handy to keep in the glove compartment or handbag in case of an emergency.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Re: Which packs would you recommend to a newbie?

Post by kelly0803 Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 am

Hi,

I have only been on the diet 3 weeks and love most of the food which is unusual for me. Bearing in mind it is "diet" food my thoughts are...

If you are a readybrek fan go for the porridge if you are an oats so simple fan go for oatmeal.
I do think the way you make it makes a massive difference. I mix either of the above products with 200 -250ml hot water (but I think you can use cold too) i put is striaht into a large jug and I mix/blend the food, i then poor it into my breakfast bowl and put in the microwave for 1 minute, stir then an further minute - careful as sometimes the mixture can swell and overspill so just keep your eye out.
I love the maple syrup porridge best from this range but if i have the plain oatmeal I cook then sprinkle a little of the juice flavouring (Kee apple and blackcurrant) and it just adds a different taste to it.

From all the soups I think they all have been lovely.

not a milkshake fan but have tried banana and was not for me although I do like the chocolate.

the bars once again everyone i have tried i have loved but my favourites are the chocolate truffle and the toffee. I find them very sweet and at first i struggled to eat the whole bar I had to leave it and go back to it (I dont have to worry now they dont last long! Smile ) some have dark chocolate which is quite bitter?!?! not a dark chocolte fan but still love them.

The best meal is the spaghetti absolutely love this. Shepherds pie is also nice. heard chilli is lovely too but have not tried as i dont eat chilli.

i have also tried the onion flavoured soy balls and the chocolate soy balls both which i find very nice and ideal for when i am out and about.

Had chocolate wafer biscuits for a change to have as my last meal at night with a cuppa. they are nice too.

Everyones tastes are different so if unsure go for one of each item that takes your fancy and then build up to the boxes when you choose your favourites. Pleanty of variety so it is great.

Hope this "essay" helps.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Which packs would you recommend to a newbie? Empty Which packs would you recommend to a newbie?

Post by nyne Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 am

hi everyone! I'm about to place my order, what are the best tasting products? Chocolate truffa sounds too good to be true, please tell me it is!
Porridge vs oatmeal?

nyne

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down