THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant???

3 posters

Go down

Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? Empty Hi Kerstin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 am

Hopefully not to late for a reply. If you feel you would like to eat at this stage ensure your brain is in the right place and that you can control yourself to the one meal. Set rules and guidelines like you have and you should be commended for that.

Use the Social Plan for the day and have the chicken salad, eating something you dont really want or enjoy can be just as damaging (http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/epages/vzwi4cnszntu.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/thekeediet.co.uk/Categories/Product__Plan_Guidance/Etiquette_1_600800kcal_Plan) making the choice in advance you wont need to look at the menu to be tempted, simply ask for the chicken salad and stick to it. If you follow the Social Plan for the day any damage to your ketosis condition will be limited and you could very easily continue in ketosis. Be careful of dressings and if ordered ask without any dressing or dressing on the side. If taking from their bowls choose the salads without mayo or oils etc. You will find that your appetite has decreased and dont force yourself to finish the plate just because you can. People often dont monitor what you eat so you could get away with half a portion. Such a good feeling

The main thing is to get your brain into gear after you have eaten, you may be tempted to eat later in the day, you may be tempted to have a little tipple and get carried away so as above stick to your rules, these are rules that you know you can achieve. The next day you may feel a little more hungry than usual, but go straight back into your normal pattern and glory in the fact of how much self control you now have.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? Empty Re: Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant???

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi Kerstin,

I can only speak from experience. I've had the odd chicken salad myself during the FMRP phase of my diet and stayed in ketosis. As a rule if I were to be faced with a situation where I felt I should join in with eating socially I would try to stick to the The Kee Permitted foods avoiding those marked with * or **. If I were to have a 'meal' I would use this to replace one of my Kee FMRP packs.

I can't directly answer the "is it too much carbs and fat?" question but if it were me in a similar social situation, I'd have the chicken salad. I've been faced with a number of situations where I have joined in with social eating or drinking, but returned back to my regime soon afterwards. If I had never eaten, or drank I may have lost weight more quickly, but I am happy with my progress, and the lack of impact the diet has had on my social life.

All the above non-scientific, and in my humble opinion. Hope this helps. Smile

Roy. x
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? Empty Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant???

Post by cutecherry23 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:42 am

I get visitors first week of april and they want to go to pizza hut and i dont want to miss out going with them as i think its rude.

Found 2 salads on their menu, is one of them ok to replace 1 or 2 meal packs?

Salad 1: House chicken salad........Salad 2: House Salad

Portion size: 325 g......................190g
Energy: 333 kcal.........................88 kcal
Protein: 27,7g............................2,2g
Carbs: 21,1 g.............................13,6g
Fat: 15,9 g...............................2,8g
Sugar: 4,85 g............................4,71g

Really would like the chicken salad, but is it too much carbs and fat? its high in protein tho, maybe i can split it up into 2 meals??.... who can help?????

Thanks!!!! Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant??? Empty Re: Need advise quick!!! Can i have salad from a restaurant???

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down