THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
I'm back and married EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
I'm back and married EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
I'm back and married EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
I'm back and married EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
I'm back and married EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
I'm back and married EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
I'm back and married EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
I'm back and married EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
I'm back and married EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

I'm back and married

2 posters

Go down

I'm back and married Empty Re: I'm back and married

Post by hawklans Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 am

Think I might do that, no point doing all this work to have loose skin ruin it all

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 am

HI Hawklans

I'm no expert on these kind of things but you could use a lotion that helps tighten up your skin. I have some Nivea firming body lotion in at the mo, and I think cocoa butter is supposed to help. I'm sure if you google it you can find out what might help. I would get on it straight away though, the sooner the better. I know it's not very blokey but the end result is more important.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 am

Mikey, I don't mind answering that, it was something that I was worried about. The least worrying area is under my chin, which while it is much reduced its not a tight as I'd like and certainly in profile I still look like I have a double chin. That should go in time I hope. The biggest area is my gut, and it's very noticeable where a lot of the fat has gone that my stomach is quite loose. The skin feels very different too. As I still have some way to go before finishing I'm hoping that it will tighten up, maybe with some targeted exercise as well. I'd say there is still some significant weight to lose in that area so I won't pay too much attention till closer to target. I just hope that it will return to normal, I hate the idea but I may have to look at surgery.

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

Hey, welcome back Hawklans

Congrats etc on being married.

Just re your point about the pounds piling on at the start, remember that food in transit in your guts will have a few pounds. You never wait until you have passed your last meal out the other end before you eat the next one, so a gain of anything up to 4lbs will be the contents of your guts making their way through.

As you have lost 80lbs so far, have you got any problem with excess skin anywhere or is it all shrinking in line with your body size. I hope that's not too personal a question, no need to answer if it is.

Well done getting back to the diet.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

I'm back and married Empty I'm back and married

Post by hawklans Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi everyone, well I'm back after my wedding.

It's been great fun being off the diet, but the pounds did pile back on especially the first three or four days. It did seem to level off after a bit, but does show that I need to put together a very careful plan for when I finally finish the diet.

I got my food packs on Wednesday, so started the diet again on Thursday. It was very tough, not really being hungry but just having to get back to the routine, eating at the right times and drinking enough water. I think it's just the restriction that I've noticed first, not being able to browse the kitchen. But the results are already showing and it won't take long to get rid of the wedding podge.

Three weeks before the honeymoon, I'd like to get down below 14st. Will be much more careful in the first few days this time as that seems to be when my body stores most of the surplus calories.

Going to keep myself busy for the next few days, idle hands seem to head towards the food cupboard Smile

hawklans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down