THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

+10
triphazard99
PrettyPaula
kwakers
Vashti
Nic
Juliemarie
katyjay
beth
MJ
sazabaza
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... Empty Welcome Back

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 am

Hi Sarah, welcome home

A little of what you like from the ProtiKee Menu will solve any blimps and put you back double quick where you want to be.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... Empty Re: Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

Post by sazabaza Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 am

MsSlinky2b wrote:Well done Sarah, that's great, keep it up chick x

Thanks hun x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip... Empty Re: Sarah's Kee Journey, back after a little blip...

Post by MsSlinky2b Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 am

Well done Sarah, that's great, keep it up chick x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Morning All!

Woohoo, I lost 10lbs this week, very pleased and feeling good Smile

Hope all you guys are ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 pm

rachiebaby wrote:o wow well done sarah 7lbs!! im one day behind you so hoping i'l be about the same...come on 9st 7lb's i can be you lol!!!
I dont no if im in ketosis??? i don't feel much hunger and my breath is rather stinky! is this it?! x

Thanks Rachel, you can do it, although dont expect much of loss next week as your body normally has to adjust after losing so much, although it is mainly water!

If you arent hungry and have stinky breath, yes you must be in ketosis.... the bad breath will subside soon, or just use a mint breath spray but dont use chewing gum!!

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rachiebaby Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 am

o wow well done sarah 7lbs!! im one day behind you so hoping i'l be about the same...come on 9st 7lb's i can be you lol!!!
I dont no if im in ketosis??? i don't feel much hunger and my breath is rather stinky! is this it?! x

rachiebaby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am

On Day 6 now, in ketosis now as I am not hungry in the slightest, it has been so much easier to get started this time, it was a good idea to start on a Saturday so I could laze for 2 days... Very Happy

Had a sneaky weigh in lost 7lbs so far *yippppeeeee* cheers

Hope you guys are doing ok x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 am

rachiebaby wrote:oh thanks sarah! gosh thats interesting, didnt even think too put it in to a search engine, thought it was forum chat, woops!!

day 3, sound's like your doing well.
im now at the end of day 2, havent even had the urge to cheat, so far so good!! ive drank 3.5ltrs of water and could carry on but im goning to have to stop, ive never seen the toilet so much!!

my order comes tomorrow so im starting with the bar's, ive only tried mushroom soup and choc milkshake so far.
have you tasted any nice flavours?!
good luckfor day 4 xx

No worries Rachel, it is also fairly safe to do as long as you are healthy, some people (i.e. my sister who is a personal trainer & never been fat in her whole life!) really frown on me doing this diet but it is the ONLY diet that has worked for me Smile

Well done hun, once you get to Day 4 it is plan sailing.... I reckon I am in ketosis now as I am getting the smelly breath and I am not at all hungry which is fab!! cheers

I tend to go through phases of what I like, I have totally gone off the soups at the moment, the smell made me feel sick as I think I had them too often. I tend to stick to the choc/strawberry/banana milkshakes and I love most of the bars, apple crumble/choc crunch/lemon crunch are probably my favourites Smile

The apple & cinnamon porridge is nice too but apparently it is a acquired taste as it is a bit of an old consistancy....

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rachiebaby Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:15 am

oh thanks sarah! gosh thats interesting, didnt even think too put it in to a search engine, thought it was forum chat, woops!!

day 3, sound's like your doing well.
im now at the end of day 2, havent even had the urge to cheat, so far so good!! ive drank 3.5ltrs of water and could carry on but im goning to have to stop, ive never seen the toilet so much!!

my order comes tomorrow so im starting with the bar's, ive only tried mushroom soup and choc milkshake so far.
have you tasted any nice flavours?!
good luckfor day 4 xx

rachiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 am

Day 3,

Feeling good, planned it well this time by starting on a Saturday so I could do nothing but lie down and rest/relax Smile

Here's to a good loss Smile

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 am

rachiebaby wrote:hi im new on here, hope you dont mind me joining in?!
I have looked through other threads but no one seem's to be posting...i need to read things like this to keep me going!!!

Im on day 2 of the kee plan, no idea what all this total kee and keetosis is..sorry !!
can anyone fill me in on what keetosis is, i have seen it mentioned alot, sound's like a good thing?!

I spoke to someone the other day and im on etiquette 1, shake for breki, soup for dinner, small tuna salad for tea and bar late evening, is anyone else on this?!

thanks guys for letting me join in...hope you dont mind!
rach xx

Hi Rachel,

No worries all all, glad I can help Smile

I am on Day 3 now, feeling ok, chugging back the water to keep my hunger at bay....

Basically ketosis is the fat burning process that begins in days 4-5 after following a low carb diet which the Kee Diet is Smile You will get smelly breathe and not be hungry anymore...

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/faq/f/whatisketosis.htm

I am Etiquette One too, so i too have 3 packs a day with a small white & green meal...

If you need anymore info, let me know Smile

Keep it up, the first week is the worst, but the results are fantastic cheers

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:20 am

Vashti wrote:Glad to know you'll be on here more, as I need to get on more for motivation too. Especially the first three days as we all know these are the hardest. My LL counsellor was so right when you said if you come off, it's so much harder to get back on the rails again. I'm so desperate, so many reasons to- but always seems to be something around the corner to knock me down again.
Going to try and get my back moving in the morning and take the horse out for a short ride. Will do us both good to get out together. So will check on here when I get back to see how you're doing. Very Happy

I am on Day 3 and I am feeling really well, which I didnt expect, although I have spent the weekend doing nothing (which I planned) as from previous experience have felt like death the first few days....

I agree it is harder the 2nd, 3rd etc time round but just hang in there.... it will all be worth it! Smile

Keep going hun x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rachiebaby Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:55 am

hi im new on here, hope you dont mind me joining in?!
I have looked through other threads but no one seem's to be posting...i need to read things like this to keep me going!!!

Im on day 2 of the kee plan, no idea what all this total kee and keetosis is..sorry !!
can anyone fill me in on what keetosis is, i have seen it mentioned alot, sound's like a good thing?!

I spoke to someone the other day and im on etiquette 1, shake for breki, soup for dinner, small tuna salad for tea and bar late evening, is anyone else on this?!

thanks guys for letting me join in...hope you dont mind!
rach xx

rachiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 am

Glad to know you'll be on here more, as I need to get on more for motivation too. Especially the first three days as we all know these are the hardest. My LL counsellor was so right when you said if you come off, it's so much harder to get back on the rails again. I'm so desperate, so many reasons to- but always seems to be something around the corner to knock me down again.
Going to try and get my back moving in the morning and take the horse out for a short ride. Will do us both good to get out together. So will check on here when I get back to see how you're doing. Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Vashti wrote:Hi Sarah,

I'm still here procrastinating!!!!! But starting again Monday as getting TOTM out of the way. Feeling more determined, but now wether turned so cold on our hill, thank goodness for the woodburner!!!!! Keep us posted, all abit quiet on here, and it needs abit of vavavoom!!! Very Happy

Hello,

We can do this.... I will be on here quite alot to keep myself motivated Smile

Sarah x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:55 am

Hi Sarah,

I'm still here procrastinating!!!!! But starting again Monday as getting TOTM out of the way. Feeling more determined, but now wether turned so cold on our hill, thank goodness for the woodburner!!!!! Keep us posted, all abit quiet on here, and it needs abit of vavavoom!!! Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 am

I'm back Smile

Starting again today, been ill with a bad chest infection and I have put some weight on!

Feeling ok, a tad hungry though... X x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 am

Im the same gonna be so good this week. i have taken to etting up early and taking the dog for a walk, which i dont normal do and been wii fit plus each night. so fingers crossed we both come through the week with good weight loss xxx

marionlake1982

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 am

kwakers wrote:Hi Sarah,
Me too! Daren't get on the scales before Wednesday but I don't think it will be good!

Oh dear, if you get back on track you should be ok Smile

Good luck for Wednesday x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am

marionlake1982 wrote:Hi Sarah, we all do that at one point but i find it makes me feel more determind to go for it full steam afterwards so in a way it helps ( so i keep telling myself ) And 2lb not to bad i remember doing it once when with WW and i put 5lb on! so 2lb good in my book
xx

Hi Marion,

I have been back on it since Sunday & felt no ill effects yet so maybe I got away with it.... still gonna be very very good this week though Smile

I don't feel any difference but the scales say 2lbs, ahh well I can lose up to 4lbs in a week!! x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 am

Hi Sarah,
Me too! Daren't get on the scales before Wednesday but I don't think it will be good!
kwakers
kwakers

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 am

Hi Sarah, we all do that at one point but i find it makes me feel more determind to go for it full steam afterwards so in a way it helps ( so i keep telling myself ) And 2lb not to bad i remember doing it once when with WW and i put 5lb on! so 2lb good in my book
xx

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Thanks ladies, I was a very naughty girl on Saturday, I bought lots of naughty food (I wont mention what as I dont want to make you crave them) & ate the lot! I felt so sick afterwards, I know why I did it....

I just needed to eat normal food, only put about 2lbs on so I will draw a line & I am being super good this week, even I have my bad days.... x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:39 am

Good going - any other totm, and we'd be anticipating a couple of pounds going ON, so a pound off shows you're right on track. Well done!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by marionlake1982 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:14 pm

hi sarah well a lb is a lb and it all adds up plus totm makes a huge difference. so well done xx

marionlake1982

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Morning all,

I have lost a pound this week, been quite busy so maybe not had enough water and it was TOTM!! Sad

I know the small loss was due to TOTM so I am ok with that Smile

Saw some old work mates last night & they kept on saying how good I looked which was a great confidence booster!

So onwards & upwards.... hope everyone is doing ok x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm

triphazard99 wrote:So glad you had a good week - that weight loss must be making you feel more positive. Load of colds going around at mo - just wrap up and watch films all day! Whenever you're ill, they always say 'drink more water'.. so I guess that's one thing you'll be on top of!! Take care hun - congratulations, and get well soon

Sophie xx

Thanks hun, up until Thursday I didn't feel I was having a good week as I had only lost a pound mid week (I know I shouldn't keep weighing myself) so I was pleasantly surprised when I lost 5lbs this week Smile

Already had loads of water this morning, gonna plant myself on the sofa now for a while...

Hope your doing well too x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

So glad you had a good week - that weight loss must be making you feel more positive. Load of colds going around at mo - just wrap up and watch films all day! Whenever you're ill, they always say 'drink more water'.. so I guess that's one thing you'll be on top of!! Take care hun - congratulations, and get well soon

Sophie xx
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Morning all,

What a miserable day outside.... I have also woken up with a cold Sad but on a good note I now weigh 12 stone 8lbs so lost 5lbs this week, thank god for that.... I thought I was going through a phase of losing a pound a week!!

I bought myself a lovely military style jacket and some fab shirts from H&M yesterday all in size 14 which I am well chuffed about cheers

Right gonna veg now & watch a film with my porridge cookies and a cuppa as I feel a bit rubbish to be honest... x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

beth wrote:Hi Sarah,

Well done, the same keeps happening to me I have a few really good weeks then have a week of virtually no loss at all. Doesn't seem fair really as i'm not cheating either! But I am finding that in the weeks I dont really lose much i'm definatly getting smaller as I can tell by the way my clothes fit. So I think your right about the body 'readjusting'.

I'm also trying to get under the next stone mark this week. Hope to be nine stone something at my next weigh in on Tuesday!

Stick with it Beth xxx

Thanks Beth, at least I am not the only one that this happens to... and yes I have noticed a difference in my clothes!! Smile

Fingers crossed for Tuesday hun x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by beth Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

Hi Sarah,

Well done, the same keeps happening to me I have a few really good weeks then have a week of virtually no loss at all. Doesn't seem fair really as i'm not cheating either! But I am finding that in the weeks I dont really lose much i'm definatly getting smaller as I can tell by the way my clothes fit. So I think your right about the body 'readjusting'.

I'm also trying to get under the next stone mark this week. Hope to be nine stone something at my next weigh in on Tuesday!

Stick with it Beth xxx

beth

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm

triphazard99 wrote:12 stone 'something' woo hoo! That's that hurdle gone - it'll come off easier now, you'll see. Well done xx

Thanks hun, I am really pleased to be in the 12 stone category now... this will be the lightest I have been for at least 10 years or so x x cheers
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm

12 stone 'something' woo hoo! That's that hurdle gone - it'll come off easier now, you'll see. Well done xx
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Morning all,

I have only lost a pound this week, not quite sure what happened to my body but it appears to have held onto the weight hence only losing a pound, I haven't cheated either.... maybe not enough water drank or it is just my body adjusting itself!!

But at least I am 12 stone 13lbs now so into the 12 stone's as I wanted *yay* cheers

Hope everyone is doing ok x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 am

triphazard99 wrote:oh, and another thought that just occurred to me - why is it that navigating that 'stone' mark is so difficult? It happens to me too - you're within touching distance of moving from 14 something to 13 something, or 13 something to 12 something (soon, please!!!) and everything grinds to a halt? It must be psychological, but I do know that for me it is always the toughest week or two to get past that hurdle! When I re-read and saw that you were bang on 13, it suddenly rang a lot of bells for me! I bet it makes no biological sense whatsoever - but I know I'm not the only one who suddenly battles to get down to the next stone range!

Yes it is hard when there are everyday things like vending machines, I can totally agree with this feeling, I did a first aid course a month back and everyone was at the chocolate bars and fizzy pop vending machines (which I love, chocolate that is) and I sat with my cup of water and my meal bar!

But we can get through this, just visualise yourself at your goal weight and you will get there....

I am really finding it hard to not to concentrate on getting past the 13 stone mark, I just really need to be 12 stone something, although I dont know why i am torturing myself by wanting this....

x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

oh, and another thought that just occurred to me - why is it that navigating that 'stone' mark is so difficult? It happens to me too - you're within touching distance of moving from 14 something to 13 something, or 13 something to 12 something (soon, please!!!) and everything grinds to a halt? It must be psychological, but I do know that for me it is always the toughest week or two to get past that hurdle! When I re-read and saw that you were bang on 13, it suddenly rang a lot of bells for me! I bet it makes no biological sense whatsoever - but I know I'm not the only one who suddenly battles to get down to the next stone range!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Well done on avoiding the cakes - we are only human, and there will always be tough moments like this! At my evening job there are vending machines all over the canteen - and tho I'm not normally one for chocolate - I see them all lined up there begging to be purchased, and it's a nightmare! The drinks machines are even worse.. I do miss pepsi, and after a hot shift it's really tough to just hit the water cooler instead! I just have to do it one day at a time (sounds like an AA meeting), but I know how much of a struggle it can be. At the moment I've got past the hunger thing and am still on enough of a high (yay, weight loss!) to pull me through, but I know from past experience that once I've lost a good amount of weight, the resolve starts to weaken - and that's where it went to pot for me last time - one party, and I had no motivation left at all. That's where you ARE such an inspiration - you got back on track again - be proud of yourself - the end is in sight, and I bet you're already looking pretty fabulous!
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am

triphazard99 wrote:Don't let one weigh in bring you down.. could be a number of things, from the wrong time of the month (always good for around 4lbs for me), to being more hydrated than usual, to just plain 'b**ger, that's not fair. You've dropped the weight you put back on, which is fabulous, maybe your body is just regrouping and having a panic moment - hang on in there and it will start to fall off again. Looking at your ticker - how well have you done? People like you are an inspiration to me (I'm just starting out again after a break that was supposed to be a couple of months and ended up being a couple of years!!). Keep on going - you are amazing.

Thank you hun, your kind words have made me feel alot better.... Wink

I am glad I can be an inspiration to you as I dont like I am alot of the time, today I feel quite down today as at work there are loads of cakes in the kitchen, I suppose it is only human to want to eat one but I have been angelic and not touched a single one!!

I just want to get to my goal of 11 stone now, you can do it hun, trust me if I can anything is possible Smile

x x x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by triphazard99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 am

Don't let one weigh in bring you down.. could be a number of things, from the wrong time of the month (always good for around 4lbs for me), to being more hydrated than usual, to just plain 'b**ger, that's not fair. You've dropped the weight you put back on, which is fabulous, maybe your body is just regrouping and having a panic moment - hang on in there and it will start to fall off again. Looking at your ticker - how well have you done? People like you are an inspiration to me (I'm just starting out again after a break that was supposed to be a couple of months and ended up being a couple of years!!). Keep on going - you are amazing.
triphazard99
triphazard99

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Morning All,

I have annoyed myself this morning, I weighed in at 13 stone exactly on Saturday, I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I am still 13 stone.... how come ?? Crying or Very sad

I know I shouldnt weigh too often but a mid week weigh in normally spurs me on to be good!!

X X
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm

That's good news Very Happy
kwakers
kwakers

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:12 am

MJ wrote:
sazabaza wrote:I am back down to 13 stone exactly now, so after my little blip on Sunday, I have lost 4lbs this week Smile

Yipppeee into my 12's next week hopefully x x

Well done Sarah keep it up and I am sure you will be in your size 12 soon. Great feeling when you do, it makes you want stay being good so you can keep in a size 12! Very Happy

X MJ X

Thanks hun Smile No more blips like last week, keeping focused to my goal x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm

sazabaza wrote:I am back down to 13 stone exactly now, so after my little blip on Sunday, I have lost 4lbs this week Smile

Well done Sarah keep it up and I am sure you will be in your size 12 soon. Great feeling when you do, it makes you want stay being good so you can keep in a size 12! Very Happy

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I am back down to 13 stone exactly now, so after my little blip on Sunday, I have lost 4lbs this week Smile

sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

PrettyPaula wrote:thanks for the welcome Sarah!

i think youve done fabulously so far and have every faith you will meet your goal soon x

Thanks Paula, it has been made much easier by my boyfriend also starting the diet last week Smile x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyPaula Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 pm

thanks for the welcome Sarah!

i think youve done fabulously so far and have every faith you will meet your goal soon x
PrettyPaula
PrettyPaula

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 pm

MJ wrote:Go Sarah, Go Sarah---- Yeah! cheers

X MJ X

Hee hee thanks MJ, I dont even think I knocked myself out of ketosis as I have been feeling ok yesterday and today.... and I have lost a pound already *yay* cheers
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Go Sarah, Go Sarah---- Yeah! cheers

X MJ X
MJ
MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

kwakers wrote:Come on Sarah! I'm a newbie and we need you to be successful - from a purely selfish perspective!!!!! affraid Show us how it's done.....

I am back on track now, so i should hopefully lose what I gained this week cheers
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by kwakers Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am

Come on Sarah! I'm a newbie and we need you to be successful - from a purely selfish perspective!!!!! affraid Show us how it's done.....
kwakers
kwakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next