THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Back again!!!! :) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Back again!!!! :) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Back again!!!! :) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Back again!!!! :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Back again!!!! :) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Back again!!!! :) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Back again!!!! :) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Back again!!!! :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Back again!!!! :) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back again!!!! :)

4 posters

Go down

Back again!!!! :) Empty Re: Back again!!!! :)

Post by sophiejackson Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 am

back again!

so. down to 13 stonne in time for my trip to malaysia. guained 6lbs whilst there. then lost that and another 5lbs. then the boyf came over for a week of food and drinks and went back up to 13.4

He's left now- so i have 7 weeks till i'm over in malaysia next. back at 13 now. Joined the gym 8 weeks ago. not been for two weeks as they boyf has been over. but back again on tuesday- got a 6 day head start on kee so should be in ketosis and ok to exercise by then.

I joined Curves and it's fantastic. they weigh and measure me once a month to keep on track (lost 3 inches off each theigh in the first month!) i like knowing they're 1/2 keeping an eye on me if i cheat. love watching my bdy fat test and measurements improve.

Hope everyone's well and weighing less than they did last week Smile

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 am

ha ha. ME AGAIN!

went back on kee last friday and so far doing well (in the zone at the moment so finding this attempt a breeze). Had a business lunch, but managed to luckily find grilled chicken with couscous and no sauce! result. ordered without looking fussy and pretty much just ate the chicken...... and only 1/2 a glass of wine. Very proud of myself. I NEVER leave food or booze!

Cycled the long way home too and didnt use the lunch as an excuse to right off the day. so yey!

Going to malaysia on saturday to see my bf. expecting a small gain when there but come straight back on. want to hit a bmi of 25 by august.

was 6lbs down this morning from last friday, so will soon see if todays done any damage. Business drinks tomorrow, competition to see how few drinks i can get away with. extra wine means extra cycling and even more water!

Aiming for another 3lbs before my flight on sat Smile

Hope everyone else is doing well!

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Back again!!!! :) Empty Hi Sophie

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Glad to hear back on track.

Lots of water, Lots of conviction and focus and you will transform yourself

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am

I'm finding wheat to be a nightmare.

If i cheat with potatoes i seem to be ok... wheat and the next day i'm literally up 5lbs. it's madness.

I'm doing rubbish at this. 5 days on and 8lbs down.... then 2 nights out and it all went back on. ended up on a 1lb weightloss for the week. rubbish.
But this is a new week. i have 10 days till my boyfriend gets back so no more cheats for me.

off to drink a whole heap of water and read in the sun. Hope you're all having a great weekend Smile

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 am

Hi Sophie,

Sunday was a bit deviant for me too. Ended up in an italian restaurant for Mother's day. Carb central! Oops. I'm moving into maintance now so steadily introducing carbs in my diet anyway, but I learned on the occasions that I did deviate when I was on the FMRP to not be too harsh on myself, learn from the experience, put it behind me, and get straight back into the plan again asap.

I've been amazed at the (negative) affect that wheat seems to have on me too, and it's everywhere. The lunch cabinet in every supermarket seems to be either bread or pasta based, but I seem to feel much more alert and energetic, and less bloated when I avoid it.

Best of luck with the diet!

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 am

ok, so yesterday was a bit of a disaster. not the whole day though, just one rather extravigant meal.

Back on track today though. Forgot my start day so weigh day will be wed... gives me today and tomorrow to loose some of yesterdays gain. sneeky Razz

hope you're all doing well Smile

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm

agghhh was doing really well this week..... until last night.

went to a friends house for dinner. i find this sooo much worse than reserunts and there's only one option. boooo

had a really small bowl of pasta with saussge and veg. thankfully she's cooked for two and two extras came round so there wasnt so much food.... they did bring cake though! had one piece (1/2 a chocolate brownie and half a slice of cheese cake so counting it as one) and 3 glasses of wine.

I'd been good the rest of the day, and it was far less than we'd normally have. but i weighed in this morning..... 4lb guain!!!!
i think i might be intollorant to wheat. when i cheat with potato things my weight isnt really affected... pasta, bread, etc and it's a 4/5 lb guin overnight and takes about 3 days to get it off.

Knew i should hve stayed in!!!!

Mothers day so cooking a roast for the family (the only sunday my mum dosent cook it) but doing etra allowed veg and will try to stick to brocolli, cabbage and a bit of meat. keeping the potatoes, carrots and peas on the other end of the table!

Hope everyone else is doing better this weekend!

16 days till my boyf is back and now 10lbs to go. no exceptions come monday and the exercise bike is coming out this eve Smile

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am

13 is my goal too (12.10 would be the unrealistic hope). How far off are you?

I've got untill the 19th (then the boyf's back for a week). then will be back to get down to 12.7..... prehaps even 12..... (now i'm just beeing greedy), that would allow me to guain a little and settle at 12.7

How do you do the porrige cookies???

2 shakes so far and a soup made from our veg allowence and bollion (put too much chilli in so drank LOADS).

going to make a cup of tea and see if i can wait till 9 before a bar.... did cheat earlier and had 4 doritos----- but my mum and brother had a family bag each!!!! so cold have been worse, there were 3 big bowls out and i had to go hide from them Surprised

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:52 am

sophiejackson wrote:

ha ha ha. I know how you feel. I'm back in my 'fat jeans' and even these got really tight on me last month Sad

I hit 14.10 just before my bf went away- got the 1st stone off but kept messing around- 3 days on, one off sort of thing so i should have hit my target weeks ago. but no..... ate too much pizza (nom nom nom nom nom).

We can so do this again! one day at a time and the lbs will drop off.

I keep getting to like 8pm on it 100%... then get the munchies...
I'm trying to get back in my old routine of cups of tea and baths when i'd normally eat.... between that and the 3 litres a day there may be a drought in the area by the time i gt back into my old trousers.!!!

How's your day going so far?
How long you been back on for?

I am planning to be on this for another 6 weeks so I can get down to 13 stone and fit back into all my clothes!!

I have been relaxing all day & watching films, not been hungry at all, only had 2 packs and a small salad.... will have a porridge in a bit Smile

Keeping yourself occupied is the main thing, I am always messing on my laptop or phone.

Keep up the good work x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sophiejackson Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:53 am

ha ha ha. I know how you feel. I'm back in my 'fat jeans' and even these got really tight on me last month Sad

I hit 14.10 just before my bf went away- got the 1st stone off but kept messing around- 3 days on, one off sort of thing so i should have hit my target weeks ago. but no..... ate too much pizza (nom nom nom nom nom).

We can so do this again! one day at a time and the lbs will drop off.

I keep getting to like 8pm on it 100%... then get the munchies...
I'm trying to get back in my old routine of cups of tea and baths when i'd normally eat.... between that and the 3 litres a day there may be a drought in the area by the time i gt back into my old trousers.!!!

How's your day going so far?
How long you been back on for?

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am

Hi Sophie,

I have gone from 13ish to 15.7 stone since Christmas and my birthday in February, I am determined to get back down to 13 or even 12 if I can stick to it...

I am the same as I cant fit into any of my nice clothes, I tend to wear my leggings all the time for going out as they are the only things that will stretch to fit my big bum!! Crying or Very sad

We can do this Smile x x x x

sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Back again!!!! :) Empty Back again!!!! :)

Post by sophiejackson Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm BACK!!!!

I've been on and off this diet since 2009. Thanks to Kee my weight went from 17stone, at one point all the way down to 12.7. I have pso and guain wait like mad (7lbs in 4 days is not unheard of), but thanks to never compleatly abandoning Kee I've never again crossed the 15 stone mark (14.10 after a 3 month holiday in the states) and usually hover around the 14 mark, loose some guain some.

I am currently 13.10 (re started kee a couple of days ago at 14.01 so already working), and a size 16. I threw out all my 'fat clothes', and now they would have fitted me again!!
My boyfriend recently moved to malaysia with work and he's back in 19 days!!!!!!!
I've lost a stone since he left 7 weeks ago, but when he's back we're going to be going places and doing fun things. I lost my job last week and all my nice clothes are 12's and 14s!!!!! So i could by a whole new wardrobe of just get my ass back into the one i've already forked out for. I have a dress that i will wear. i now keep a photo of it as my scrensaver to help avoid temptation, surprisingly it works.
(all my work clothes are too small too so need to be in them for job interviews)

I'll be blogging loads, mostly in the evenings when i'd usually want food.

I'm on day 3 now and feeling good. I'm usually quite lucky with the whole headaches thing so fingers cossed. Going to go and stock up on dark green veg in a bit, and some beef jerky (I always cheat on this diet, I don't know why, so i buy snacks that wont ruin all the hard work if i do).

Keep waking up at like noon so that helps with less time to eat 4 products so keeps me full. But means i have less time to drink all the water!!!!

Hope everyone's well. Apologies for the rambelling.
Great to see so many new faces and there are a few on here i recognise from the past---- by name mostly because you're all looking great!

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sophiejackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down