THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Back on it! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Back on it! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Back on it! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Back on it! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Back on it! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Back on it! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Back on it! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Back on it! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Back on it! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back on it!

3 posters

Go down

Back on it! Empty Re: Back on it!

Post by lesley034 Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi Danni

I have just started Kee after a break from LL so am starting again as well Very Happy

Good luck!!

Lesley
x
lesley034
lesley034

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 Mon May 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi Sarah

I'm in the same boat as you had 2 weeks full of 'outings' and birthday that in the end I just ate what was available and just went with it and as a result I've put on 4lb!!! But I'm not disheartened as I'm on top of it this morning and back on plan as I will not let my hard work go to nothing!!!

Saying that at the 30th birthday party I went to and haven't seen people since before Christmas all complimented me on my weight loss so that has given me the encouragement to sort myself out and get into the programme!! Plus I'm gonna start spinning this week so I think I'm gonna have to do the social plan.

Anyway have a few good days and think of the greater good!! And of course we have to meet thin!!! Lol

Danni xx
Dannib78
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Back on it! Empty Back on it!

Post by MrsBadcrumble Mon May 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey gang,

Here I am 11 weeks in, and the past 3 or 4 have been a real struggle. I'm 26lbs lighter though, so not complaining, and I'm feeling so much happier already.

I've had a few meals, birthdays and reunion events to contend with, and it's been tough to work the plan around them. I've not gained any weight, but last week I had no loss at all, and this week I've lost 1lb. That's probably better going than I realise, as I'm bound to have come out of ketosis. My only way of working the plan around these things is to stick with the packs as best I can, and when an event intervenes, I've tried to stick to a high protein/low carb meal. Not easily done with one of the meals I had was an afternoon tea! Hmmm, which makes the fact I've not gained a pound even more amazing I guess.

So, this week, I am back on it 100%. I've run out of my bars & shakes, and have improvised before my new lot arrive with some Atkins bars, which are very high protein, low GI, but a little higher in calories, so I have one of those and only 2 of the kee packs during the day (with some veg). I just didn't fancy soup or chilli for breakfast to be honest, so it's hopefully a reasonable temporary fix.

Hope everyone else has a good week, and if like me you're struggling a bit, then why not join me to get back on it this week?

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down