THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! Empty Re: Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!!

Post by Juliemarie Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

HI Katy hon welcome back and good luck for getting back on track. I've often wondered whether you lose as fast second time around and now you have given me the answer!
Thankfully I am not needing that at present, I'm doing OK so far, have posted an update on my thread so won't repeat it all here.
I miss you all but check in now and then and will keep posting when I can, it's just I'm SOoooo stressed out at the moment it's unreal!
Take care and keep thinking of those hols and that bikini hon!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lou.lou Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi Katy,
Nice to see you back, me too!
The weight has crept back on and I need to have a serious word with myself. We came back from our holidays having had a wonderful time and 3 weeks ago and the clothes I wore are now too tight. So I have ordered my products and its time to start again!

I notice there are new products and wondered if anyone had tried them? I tend to stick to the shakes and bar's as I hate soup with a vengence. Its the school holidays soon so sticking to the diet will be so much harder than before, fingers crossed that will power will provail!

take care
Loulou

lou.lou

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! Empty Hi Ladies

Post by Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Very easy to say in hind sight but by using either just one or two products each day really helps you maintain your weight. Going solo can be really hard and if you dont keep on top of it, old habits rear their heads, it is so hard not to graze or have portions that are too big.

Look at the Etiq 4 programme as guidance. Even follow a lower programme in the week and weekends go a little mad.

Once at target and maintaining try making some rules for yourself ie, no bread, set times to eat, continue with water, make sure that most days you follow, we are working on a maintenance section, which should include lots of info, inspiration and also some really yummy products - In the meantime consider trying a product for breakfast - a healthy lunch - low carb meal of under 30g carbs / 300kcal / an evening meal consisting of a fist of carbs, a palm of fish/meat/veg protein option and two servings/handfuls of salad or veg around 400 - 500 kcal - 4 pieces of fruit a low carb healthy lunch and one 200kal treat a day hopefully not wasted on high sugar high carb rubbish but delicous things like cheese and crackers, nuts, seeds, or a yummy ProtiKee Bar or Hot Chocolate. For example in this hot weather a Solero ice lolly is only 100kcal and so much better than the Magnum we often desire, it is about choices when maintaining it shouldnt be about going without all the time.

Set yourself an acceptable range 3lb above- a be careful zone up to 5lb above, so be aware of what your eating & portions and make the right choices - and then the Defo Action figure, back on a programme with food, and do not waiver on your rule and get complacent, this is when your weight will increase and your waist will expand. Work around a 7lb gain to be your hot spot for action.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:34 pm

katyjay wrote:Shocking how easy it is isnt it Sarah - well I say easy, I only have myself to blame for eating too much of the wrong things!

Still, tomorrow is another day and i've lost 12lbs in my first week back....will be back to my original loss in a couple of weeks I hope then anything else is a bonus

I started WC 4 products a day and on Saturday afternoon I came over all funny and nearly fainted so decided to do EQ1 instead. I'm feeling much better now and i'm still in ketosis so thats good, need to order some more stuff to keep me going til my holiday on 14th August...off to do that now

Katy x

I ate all the wrong things too, especially last week in Devon, but as you say I am back on it now so I can hopefully lose the weight I have put on...

How odd that you felt faint on WC, glad you are still in ketosis, I am doing WC FRMP on 6 packs a day for the first few days to get myself into ketosis then I will go down to 4 packs.

Kepp up the good work x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 am

Shocking how easy it is isnt it Sarah - well I say easy, I only have myself to blame for eating too much of the wrong things!

Still, tomorrow is another day and i've lost 12lbs in my first week back....will be back to my original loss in a couple of weeks I hope then anything else is a bonus

I started WC 4 products a day and on Saturday afternoon I came over all funny and nearly fainted so decided to do EQ1 instead. I'm feeling much better now and i'm still in ketosis so thats good, need to order some more stuff to keep me going til my holiday on 14th August...off to do that now

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Morning Katy,

I have put on 19lbs since coming off the Kee diet so I am back on it as of today, I am going to stay on it now until I get to goal as it is the only diet that works for me...

I have also signed to a new gym that opens on the 22nd July so by then I should be in ketosis and losing weight again at a steady rate so I should be able to exercise safely.

We can do it Very Happy
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 am

Right everyone i'm back on track with a strong warning NOT to think you can eat what you like and go mad when you come off the diet! I have gained 21lbs since the middle of April - all that hard work messed up by overindulging! In a way i'm glad its happened because its been a kick up the arse to show what can happen if I dont watch what I eat.

NEVER AGAIN!

Bought a bikini for my holiday today, needed some inspiration!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! Empty Hi Katy

Post by Admin Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 am

Hope you are making this a Magnificent Monday and Making all the Right Decisions.

You can do it.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks to you both!

Was ill with a gastro bug over the weekend so i'm starting this Monday 21st so I can go out for my 30th bday meal this weekend instead! We were an hour before going out and I seuddenly felt ill and threw up!! Twas devestated!!

Monday is the day, i'm so looking forward to sahifting this last weight!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

katyjay wrote:Well after hubbys 30th, my youngest daughters 1st Birthday, a christening and my 30th birthday and about a million social events I am going back on FMRP on Monday 14th to shift my last bit of weight before my holiday to Ibiza in August then maintain. I've been REALLY naughty and gained about 12lbs since I came off the diet about 8 weeks ago, 2 of the girls in work are pregnant and eating everything in sight and the rest of us have been joining them!!! I'm really looking forward to shifting this last bit for good, speak to you all on Monday, hows everyone doing?

Katy xxx

Hi Katy,

I am back as well, I will be starting it after my holiday in Devon so I will order my packs then officially start it on Monday 28th Smile

We can get to our goal weight x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! Empty Welcome Back

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 am

Hi Katy, a big welcome back, you completed your first phase of VLCD with such vigour, we are sure you will complete the second part with the same success.

All the best
Kee Team
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!! Empty Hello you lot, i'm back!!!!!

Post by katyjay Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 am

Well after hubbys 30th, my youngest daughters 1st Birthday, a christening and my 30th birthday and about a million social events I am going back on FMRP on Monday 14th to shift my last bit of weight before my holiday to Ibiza in August then maintain. I've been REALLY naughty and gained about 12lbs since I came off the diet about 8 weeks ago, 2 of the girls in work are pregnant and eating everything in sight and the rest of us have been joining them!!! I'm really looking forward to shifting this last bit for good, speak to you all on Monday, hows everyone doing?

Katy xxx

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum