THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10!

3 posters

Go down

MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! Empty BACK AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:32 am

Back again to finish my weightloss by the summer Smile Anyone who wants to join the convo feel free!
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! Empty Re: MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10!

Post by littlejam Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:19 am

im on totm too... and we have so much snow here all i can think about is food!! sometimes i have egg whites so im not being too strict, i drink coke zero but still dont even know if im losing weight and its been three weeks :/
littlejam
littlejam

Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! Empty Re: MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10!

Post by MsSlinky2b Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

Well I've just adjusted my target as I don't think I look as big as I think I should for my weight but may do so again as I lose more. Was supposed to be having my gym plan worked out this afternoon but they've canceled it as they're closing early because of the snow. Does me a favour really as the roads are bad round me.

Being due on I've struggled this past week, think I've had a few too many nuts and I had a couple of boiled eggs (no bread!) to fill me up a bit as I just wanted to munch. Was a bit pissed of with myself this morning as I couldn't resist a Red Bull in the shop so that's my first real naughtiness - totm is getting the blame!

Hope you're doing well, there's not been many people on lately Sad
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 am

Hey Jam, yes I was, and have come on Saturday night so hopefully it will disburse this week!

How you getting on chick? x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

were you due your period? we can gain/hold on to weight before then
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonne Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 pm

At least you are still loosing, keep going hopefully loose a bit more next week.
Yvonne
Yvonne

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 pm

This morning's weigh in very much as expected, hopefully a better week next week.
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 am

Weigh in day tomorrow and I don't think it'll be a lot off this week. Either way it's still coming off so got to stay positive and start exercising to tickle things along! x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok, sounds silly but been loo and done the wii body test again and now it's saying a pound LIGHTER than Friday! Happy again now! Very Happy
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks hun, hopefully it won't be a problem. Pit peeved at the moment as since Friday morning I've actually put a pound on even though I've not deviated Sad
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 pm

hey hun... when i lost 3 and a half stone on cambridge diet i didnt get any saggy skin! i really thought i would have but was fine x
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Had my first soup last night - the total mushroom - very nice, will be ordering some of all the total ones soon as it's going to be nice to have something hot now it's getting so cold.

Hope everyone is still hanging in there. Going to be adding exercise in now my first two weeks are over, just hope I can keep up the speedy weight loss.

Question if there's anyone here with any experience - chances of saggy skin after losing 5 or 6 stone? I know everyone is different but I'm only in my early 30's and have been overweight for most of my life so just wondering about the best way to try to avoid it. Thanks in advance xxxx
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:19 pm

End of week 2 and I've lost another 6.5 lbs this week bringing total for 2 weeks on Kee to 15lbs! Yippee!

Glad to be giving you another bit of inspiration Jam - I know it helps as I see my friend who's done it already. I think the bars and meals for me may be better when I'm nearer target as it's the whole not eating thing which is stopping me from deviating. I was out longer than expected the other day and bought a packet of unsalted brazil nuts and think I had two of my weekly portions in one go as I started munching!

Hope you're doing well and remind yourself you CAN do it xxx
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:45 pm

youre an inspiration Smile

ahhh i dont think i could just have the shakes alone! need more food like options!!
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:36 am

Absolutely kicking myself for not starting this diet sooner though and have just ordered another 4 weeks worth Very Happy
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 am

Thanks Jam. Smile

I aim for a total shake at 9am, 1pm, 5pm & 9pm and am making sure I have a pint of water in the lead up to each shake which is slightly less than the 2.25ltrs a day - but I make that up by using 300ml to make each shake. I have one of each of the 4 flavours a day.

I also having probably 4/5 cups of tea a day with splenda tablets and skimmed milk and that's it. I hadn't been able to get any unsalted nuts locally but got them in the tesco's delivery today and had my first of the three weekly tablespoonfuls this morning and they were heaven on a very small saucer!

I feel so much better and am seeing the difference all over and in my clothes which is motivating me to carry on - I've already gone down a size! I was with my friend the other day who reached her target with LL and someone commented she looks like her daughter and she said that's what makes it worth it. She now eats whatever she wants but in smaller, more normal portions as she doesn't have the larger appetite she had before.

The only thing I'm hating is the sewer mouth, I'm brushing my teeth and tongue several times a day and going through plenty of mouthwash!

Stay with it, when is your first week up? Love to know how much you've lost and it will probably pleasantly surprise you x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 am

wow youre doing so well!
can you give me an example of what times you are having your packets and what youre eating? thanks! Jam x
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Weighed myself this morning - start of day 4, week 2 and have lost another 4.5lbs this week so far! Yippee!
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm

If I keep my shakes to a proper timetable (I aim for one at 9am, 1pm, 5pm & 9pm) and ensure that I have a pint of water before/in between I'm ok. Fell asleep last night watching the telly and woke up about 11 and my stomach thought my head had been cut off completely! Once I sipped that last shake I was fine.

Can't say I was that hungry last week (1st week) - maybe the adrenaline was getting me through! It helps me that I know someone who lost about 3 stone ish in about 15/16 weeks on LL so that spurrs me on. Stick with it, it will be so worth it.

If you're following the total plan then you can add in 2 more products if you're struggling and getting really hungry and some salad etc. Which version of the plan are you following chick? x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm

so hungry Sad lol. when did your hunger pangs go?
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks Jam. Hope you're getting into it ok x
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by littlejam Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:38 am

wow well done! thats a great result keep it up! im sure you will reach your target in not time! x
littlejam
littlejam

Back to top Go down

MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10! Empty MsSlinky2B's Quest for the Perfect 10!

Post by MsSlinky2b Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Here goes! So weighed myself last Friday morning at the start of my first day on the Kee Diet and here we are a week later and I'm very happy to say I've shifted 8.5lbs!!! Hope I don't have too slow a week next week as I'd really like to hit the stone mark. Have a free Zumba class to attend on Thursday night which I think is far enough into the diet for me to not have a problem. I'm already feeling the difference in my clothes and how I feel. Have had to up my water intake a little from the recommended as the headaches kept coming and I found I was thirsty late at night too.

Have 5 weeks today until my cousin gets married and I haven't seen anyone from that part of the family for just over 2 years so I want to turn up (almost) half the woman I was but I think I've left it slightly too late for that although it should still (hopefully) be fairly impressive!

Hope everyone is doing well, staying motivated and seeing the weight fall off xxx
MsSlinky2b
MsSlinky2b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum