THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
RoyWolfey - My Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

RoyWolfey - My Journey

+2
Admin
RoyWolfey
6 posters

Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Low GI & GL

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi Roy, good to read your update and couldnt agree more, carbs and high sugar foods do have such a negative response on our body and the way it functions. So many clients notice how much better they feel on the FMRP plans and continue to adopt the low carb, low gi, gl lifestyle after and find simply adding one or two of our products each day really helps them to continue to feel good and maintain their weight.

Good Work !!
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty We're getting there.

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

I'm pretty much on target to achieve my target of 1Kg loss per week until I reach my target BMI. I'm am loosely following 'New You' (Etiquette 2), but am allowing myself to have a few alcoholic beverages, and have had the odd food 'treat' in social situations. Having had a few social engagements over the last week, my weight had fluctuated, and is today the same as it was the same time last week. Overall, it is still heading in the right direction, towards my target BMI.

The Kee plan and more specifically the FMRP that I initially followed have provided a reference/baseline that has allowed me to examine both my mental and physical relationship with food. Now I am moving to a maintenance phase, and back to a 'regular' diet, I have had a couple of meals now that contain carbs, and what strikes me the most is the affect that carbs and sugar have on me. Shortly after a sugar, carb intake I can feel really lethargic. Back in January I went to the doctors because I was feeling permanently fatigued, I had a few blood tests but they all came back as normal, and I never found out what was causing it. Back then I was overeating and it was a high carb diet. I think in my case there is a strong evidence to suggest the two were linked. Moving forward I'm going to stick to a low GI diet where I can as I feel this is going to be beneficial for my wellbeing.

11Kg lost, 7Kg to go. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Yay!

Post by Shehangsbrightly Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 am

Yay! Well done for reaching the half way mark Very Happy xx
Shehangsbrightly
Shehangsbrightly

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty This week's target achieved!

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm

This week's target was to reach 9Kg lost or in other words, Half Way there! cheers

9Kg lost (1 Stone 6 llbs) and 9Kg to go. I have now adopted an etiquette approach with one healthy meal a day on top of the Kee products. Smile

My aim is for 1Kg loss per week from now until I reach my target BMI.
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Deliver me from Temptation.

Post by RoyWolfey Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 am

Thanks for the support. Smile It does feel good. People are really starting to notice the change in me now.

I've had a pretty good week so far, my diet has moved more towards etiquette rather than full meal relpacement plan, with the regular addition of protein, salad and veggies.

Off an a Cruise to Belgium this weekend. The organised meal tomorrow night includes unlimited alcohol and I've declined a ticket for it! Will try and resist the culinary and liquid temptations of Belgium.

Hope you all have had a good week.

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Re: RoyWolfey - My Journey

Post by bettyblooper Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm

WTG Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Well Done you, I hope you have took some before pictures as am looking forward toseeing the total transformation when you reach your goal!!

Tracy xxx

Keep it up (so to say...lol)

bettyblooper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty WELL DONE SLIM ROY!!

Post by bonjovibabe Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 am

Hi Roy,

What a fantastic achievement, i bet you are feeling on top of the world!!

Just remember how good you feel now and look back on it if you have a down day.

Well done again, Linda king xx

bonjovibabe

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Hi Roy

Post by Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 am

How wonderful that looks and how amazing you must feel.

Big Pat on the Back
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 am

@ bonjovibabe, thanks Linda! Well done you for sticking with the FMRP for 4 weeks!! Look forward to hearing how you get on. Good luck for the coming week. Smile

@ cutecherry23, cheers Kerstin, yep a few deviations along the way but mostly on track, and I remain determind to reach my end goal. Thanks for the thumbs up and keep up with your good work too. Smile

This week's target of 'Double Figures' achieved. The first time I have been less than 100Kg for about 10 years. Smile

RoyWolfey - My Journey 15032011

Had a proper salon hair cut at as a treat and feeling good about the new me. sunny
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 am

Hi RoyWolfey!

I have to say i admire your willpower to lose weight and stick to this diet after you had all those ups and downs!
I don't know if i could do it....
Keep up your good work!

Thumbs up!

Kerstin x
cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Well done

Post by bonjovibabe Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 am

Hi Roy,

Well done on your weight loss, a little is better than none and if you held that 1/2KG in your hand it will be heavier than you think.

I finish my 4 weeks on total meal replacement this week. Im going to have a treat on Saturday and then go onto slimming world for a bit, then do this again in a month.

Good luck with your continued weight loss, if I can carry on after putting 5lb on last week, anyone can!

Linda xx

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Thanks for the advice.

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 am

Thank you for your continued support and advice. Smile

I checked last Thursday (after the carbs on Wednesday) which confirmed my suspicions that I was out of ketosis for the first time, and since then have checked again this morning and I am back in ketosis again. I'll continue to avoid carbs and sugars, to hopefully avoid avoid see-sawing in and out of ketosis. I'm going to use the VLCD FMRP as a guideline for the time being, but if (as I have found before) I start to feel the need for more, I will move to the Social Plan / New You. Replacing the evening meal replacement with a high carb lean meat or quorn plus salad or veg. is something I have already introduced on occasion over the last couple of weeks.

Generally, I only feel full about half an hour after I have eaten a meal. Still feeling hungry immediately after a meal is another one of the reasons that I have historically over eaten. And after over eating, I feel too full / bloated half an hour after a meal, a feeling I don't miss!

The goal for this week is to reach 'double figures' of 99.xx KG. The goal for next week is the half way mark, 98Kg. Cool

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 pm

1/2kg off is better than 1/2kg on... as you most probably said to yourself. Unfortunately consuming carbs with a ketosis plan can be quite distructive as with ketosis your body has converted how it is receiving it's energy. It can therefore get confused and will just hang on to everything.

The body will not like keep changing is source of fuel as generally take 72 hours to adapt and can become like a see-saw motion if continually swapping, therefore anyone committed and starting a Ketosis plan, needs to give it 100% and learn the concept and understand the pitfalls and be willing to embrace it's strictness for the quickest, easiest weight loss ever experienced.

You have already had a great result, maybe it is time to move up a phase and out of ketosis. The Social Plan / New You are great plans to follow and with around 800kcal / 1000kcal provide a regular super weight loss plan for men. Still structured with rules but a little more food can be included along our satisfying packs and therefore may suit you better.Continually review your weight loss journey and make decisions that suit you personally, set goals and as you are continue to identify your bad habits or views of eating and work on changing them into a more positive habit.

High Protein really satisfys your hunger, low carbs / sugar will help control those cravings and continually having a smaller portion (we all generally have too big a portion at meal times) will really help make weight loss and maintenance so much easier for you. Your appetite decreases as your brain learns to require less, but your stomach never does and will accommodate what you consume, if you continually overeat at meal times your brain will start to require more on the plate to satisfy your "hunger".

Keep up the good work, as previously said VLCD is not a diet for a 1 week or 2 weeks really, it is a longer journey for those with a BMI of above 28+ who wish to shed weight quickly, change habits and offer the best opportunity to encourage new eating habits and understanding of healthy foods.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty A slow week but heading in the right direction.

Post by RoyWolfey Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 am

Just 1/2Kg lost since my last weigh in but still heading in the right direction. I'm no longer sticking to the Full Meal Replacement Plan rigidly. Still avoiding sugars and carbs however failed last Wednesday after an impromptu pub lunch visit where they had nothing on the Menu at all without Carbs. I could have oredered something and left the carbs, but gave in. One Burger and chips later and I'm out of ketosis. Embarassed

And now for the positives. Smile I'm becoming more and more aware of, and working through my negative relationship with food. Most of my over eating in the past has come down to a survival instinct where I have ordered the biggest thing on the Menu, or generally just eaten too much rather than sticking to what I need. It's a habit I need to break, and I'm working on it.

I have also found that I am no longer able to eat as much as I used to. I guess this is my body adjusting to the lower calorie intake. If I can just embrace this, and not let the over eating creep back, hopefully once I'm down to my target BMI, I'll be able to maintain it. Onwards, and downwards.. Cool
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty The Journey begins in earnest.

Post by RoyWolfey Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Weigh in day today. 6.5Kg / 1 Stone lost. sunny

Using the journey Metaphor, after the excitement of setting off, I think we have reached the mundane bit in the middle. The rate of weight loss has slowed down now but that's partly down to me deviating from the full meal replacement plan occasionally. The deviations have meant a temporary increase in calorie intake but I have tried to stick to allowed foods avoiding sugars and carbs, and have remained in ketosis so far.

So it's time to sit back, and turn up the stereo, try to avoid stopping off at the services for a feed or a pub on the way and dream of reaching the destination. Game of I-Spy anyone? Laughing

Roy. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Roll on the Summer

Post by RoyWolfey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks Linda!

Yes is does feel good. Might even be in the market for some new clothes soon, as mine are getting to be a bit on the big size. In fact one of my goals is to feel good in a T-Shirt I bought in the Winter Sales. They didn't have it in an XL so went for an L instead which at the time was a bit on the small size.

Congrats on the laser eye surgery, I bet that feels good? Hope you have a fab weekend.

Roy. x
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Congratulations!!!

Post by bonjovibabe Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 am

Hi Roy,

Woohooooo, what a fantabulous milestone!!

I bet that is a good feeling, a third of the way there, you must be feeling on top of the world Laughing

Have a fantastic weekend and remember how good you feel today if temptation hits at the weekend.

Linda x

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty 1/3 of the way there. :)

Post by RoyWolfey Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Thanks Linda, Hope you are well, and are having a good week. Smile x

I agree that it's definitely better to tackle one thing at a time rather than all at once.

Going to declare a milestone today. 1/3 of the way to my target BMI Very Happy

Roy
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty One addiction at a time

Post by bonjovibabe Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 am

Hi Roy,

So glad to hear you are back on track, it would be such shame to give up now and im sure you are stronger than that. Just as a bit of advice, my best friend is a mental health nurse and works in the field of substance and alcohol abuse. When I said I was doing this diet and considering trying to give up smoking at the same time, she told me to one or the other, as in the words of an expert, 'you will only succeed by dealing with one addiction at a time as more than this will be too much in one go'.

Keep in touch Roy and have a great week
Linda x

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm

We are always here in the background to offer any support or advice we think will help clients, and love to see other members post their thoughts and as you say one comment often opens up a discussion and we can all participate and most with a weight problem can totally understand.

Food is an addiction just the same as alcohol, drugs, smoking even exercise in some cases LOL and often if you deal with one addiction but do not deal with the underlying issue that caused the addiction you can very easily move on to another. It is so refreshing to hear that you are aware of this and now dealing with the behaviour and installing stop button tactics to create a new "Postive" future for yourself.

All credit
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Safety Net

Post by RoyWolfey Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Thanks for the kind words.

One of the reasons I didn't go for another well know ketosis based diet plan is some negative feedback from a friend with regard to the weekly sessions she attended. One of the things they did was a group counselling session where they went 'round the table' asking how everyone's week had been. From what I heard, in my opinion there were issues and individual relationships with food that needed to be exlpored, whereby counselling may have been beneficial. However, instead of opening up the discussion, and providing counselling, the host just listened, and went on to the next person without further comment. I have found it helpful to put my thoughts down here, and the support, and kind words provided by others a real bonus. Thank you. I have previously overcome depression, and an unhealthy realtionship with alcohol, sometimes strongly disagreed with the opinions of GPs, counsellors, my friends and family, and found self analysis the most helpful tool. Indeed I stopped taking Anti depressants 18 Months ago against the advice of my GP and my ex-wife, and am now able to recognize the triggers, and more readily manage my mental wellbeing. I believe that although help from others, whether professionals, or friends is useful, often the only person that can help you is yourself.

As for staying in ketosis being a safety net, there was an element of me introducing food (avoiding carbs) later last week, getting away with it, introducing more food, getting away with it, etc. I think that I was extremely lucky to still be showing the signs of ketosis after my weekend. Getting back into it again I had a small amount of additional food/protein Monday, and no food yesterday other than nuts, and nothing in addition so my Kee food packs today.

Thanks again, and thanks for 'listening' Smile

Roy
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty GR8

Post by Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Roy.
Thats great, so easily that a tumble off plan can cause us anxiety, guilt, depression, and overall feelings of failure, causing us weeks of torture before we bite the bullet at get back to weight loss. Any negative feelings should be self analysed in an adult and responsible way, examining why, what and how you feel then the tumble is dealt with quicker, lesson learnt and any gain is rectified immediately and you generally feel stronger as you said.

A gain on the scales or feeling of being bloated can be dealt with in one day. Although must say you are extremely lucky to be in Ketosis still. Don't store this thought and use as a safety net though now will you...... LOL You sound like you are doing brill and on your own personal journey which is great, always keep the finishing line in focus, with any good diet plan it is how you get to the finishing line, although VLCDs are quick it is not really how quickly you get there but as already mentioned the lessons learnt along the way that are going to keep you slimmer for life.

Well done Roy
All the best
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Chin up, and I now have only one of them. ;)

Post by RoyWolfey Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Wise words indeed Admin Pixie.

I have had a lot of stuff going on in my life over the last few years, and have previously tried to deal with it all at once, which hasn't really worked. Having overcome some other issues my focus is now on my weight loss and my relationship with food. The VLCD, and even more so the FMRP is a great enabler to allow me to do this as it emphasises any deviation of temptation away from the structure of the diet.

It's much easier during the week, and weigh ins have suggested that I'm pretty much back to where I was before the weekend, and again heading in the right direction. I seem to have remained in ketosis throughout.
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Chin up Roy

Post by Admin Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Roy, put the trip behind you and make sure it doesnt turn into a slip which last much longer and can do more damage. Restart your programme with the same conviction you previously had and the weight will continue to come off. A lesson learnt as Linda said.

A VLCD is not just about losing the weight quickly, although this is one of the biggest factors. A VLCD used correctly will also examine your releationshp with food, magnify your and how you deal with food, how you use it and what it symbolises for you, how it makes you feel and can establish good roots for the strength and will power to withstand its pulls & teaches you good tactics to identify possible emotional eating situations so that you can deal with them in the future. Our behaviour with food is a learnt behaviour, VLCD can change your behaviour if you examine how you feel and what you do whilst following one, bury your head in the sand and just drop weight you may just go back to old behaviour.

On a VLCD a journal or diary is a great idea as we tend to forget how we feel around food or how we dealt about situation when stressed and all we wanted to do was grab the nearest choco bar, lump of cheese or stop off for a fast food meal, and then how we felt when we ate out of mental hunger rather than physical hunger.

Therefore if you have learnt something from this experience and actually thought about the stumble you had off plan, your brain has registered this and hopefully next time, as there will be a next time, you can deal with it in a more positive way for a healthy weight maintaining future.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Thanks Linda.

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks for the words of support Linda. Smile

I was away from home all weekend which made it harder for me. I seem to have a survival instinct when it comes to food which leads me to over eat. It's most obvious when I'm abroad and can't speak the language as this exagerates the feeling of wondering where my next meal is going to come from and makes me cram it in when I do eat. I do similar when I'm at home and need to learn that I'll survive if I cut down on my portion sizes.

Hope you have a good week too.

Roy. x
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Keep at it x

Post by bonjovibabe Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 am

Hi Roy,

Well done you for finding the positive in your deviation. Just think of it being a long journey with lots of stop offs, some places you love and some not so much. I have a unhealthy relationship with food and I have found in just 10 days of doing this that the majority of my social life is centred around it i.e. wonder if we will get something to eat when we go into town!

At least you have identified your triggers too and can work to re-direct them, have a great week Roy.

Linda x

bonjovibabe

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Weekend Woes

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:17 am

Afraid to say I fell off the wagon over the weekend. Despite avoiding carbs ended up eating a couple of meals and drank some Red Wine. Weigh in shows over 2 KG put back on over the weekend. Sad I was beginning to reap the rewards and benefits of a new leaner me, and the thoughts of those benefits make me determined to get back into it. As a positive, this deviation has helped me to evaluate my relationship with food, and hopefully address some of the psychological issues which have previously caused me to over eat in the past. It may be a long journey...
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Luck Escape LOL

Post by Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Roy, so glad you escaped "The Dreaded Carb Creep" - Keep on the right track now and your weight will continue to drop off in front of your eyes.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Admin wrote:With 29g carbs will think you may kick out of ketosis soon, but as early days you may not notice too much.
I used the Keto sticks more regularly afterwards which have indicated that at least I'm still in ketosis, and no cravings for carbs so I'm still on track at the moment. Can't help but weigh myself at the same time every morning and the weight is heading in the right direction. Wink 4KGs off so far. Very Happy 'Official' weigh in next Sunday should be interesting after my first full week on the FMRP plan. Very Happy
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Pesky Bread

Post by RoyWolfey Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 am

Yep, if it was a McDs I'd have had a salad but couldn't find one on the Menu in BK, maybe because this particular one was such a small franchise. The chicken wrap I thought was the best thing on the menu but I didn't quite appreciate the carbs and Kcals in just one teeny weeny tortilla. Surprised Back on track now, but obviously the earlier wrap replaced the Total Meal Replacement I would have had for lunch so only 3 total MRs today.

Lesson learned: Refrain from socialising. Only kidding: Always make sure you have an emergency supply. Wink
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Ouch !!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 am

Hindsight is a wonderful vision, and a meal bar, wafer or soya snacks are brilliant in an emergency as you say but we can all get caught out.

If caught like this again best to ask for the green salad on it's own, I know McD's do one, not sure about BK. If they don't best rule is to stick only to the protein and green/white salad & veg available. Maybe eat the meat and salad and leave the bread bun / wrap. If in a restaurant Omlettes are pretty safe to, seafood stalls, or supermarket meat even a roast chicken. Read the rules for the KeeLite meal and try to adapt this when stuck.

As you say the bread buns, wraps, chips, rice, pasta can do much damage. With 29g carbs will think you may kick out of ketosis soon, but as early days you may not notice too much. Best option is to get right back on track, forget what happened, keep a bar in your glove compartment for emergencies and try to up your water a little.

You may notice that your cravings for carbs is quite strong tomorrow, whatever you do, do not give in to their calling, your body will have stored a little glycogen and will definately what more as easy energy. Once you start you will most probably binge and could easily undo all your hard work.

Stick to the rules and learn from the experience.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Should have taken a meal bar out with me.

Post by RoyWolfey Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 am

Thanks for the best wishes. Smile

I found myself unexpectedly in a Burger King with my family and another family at lunch time. Felt I needed to eat and didn't have any Kee stuff with me so I ended up having a chicken wrap Embarassed Lesson learned to take meal bars out with me just in case! Just been looking at the nutritional information on the BK website to calculate the extent of my sin. Chargrilled Chicken breast and Iceburg lettuce ok I think, and less than 100 Kcal but I was surprised at the Tortilla wrap having 175 Kcals and 29g of carbs. Bottle of water for a drink, so just the tortilla for a smacked wrist. Still in ketosis at the moment, and back on the regime. I'm pretty hopefull that my indiscretion isn't going to have a major impact and hopefully not break the ketosis. Embarassed
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Well done, its those little decisions will make the process so much easier and quicker for you. Bet you felt so good after. Once you go off plan it is quite difficult not to do so again and then difficult to continue with a Total food replacement plan.

All credit to you and you received a wonderful reward. Ketosis, the best kept secret in the dieting world, the most natural fat burning process that will get you to where you want to be, safely in the quickest time. Now treasure it, first Ketosis experience is the best and must so be taken advantage of.

All the best
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty Ketosis Time.

Post by RoyWolfey Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am

Pee on a stick indicates that RoyWolfey is in Ketosis. Laughing Smile

Managed to resist the temptations of the weekend so far but felt bad declining birthday cake at a friend's party.

A quick hop on the scales this morning showed anothe 1Kg off in the last 24hrs. I'll update my sig. on a weekly basis with current weight. Weigh in tomorrow.
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:05 am

Preparing for a plan is such a good idea, it really reduces the detox side effects in the first few days and should make getting into Ketosis a much easier experience. Expect Ketosis around 72 hours after you eliminate high carbs & sugars from your diet.

Be strong over the weekend, usually more temptations around and as you say onwards and downwards, Mens weight loss is remarkable on a VLCD so be prepared to spiral downwards quickly if you stick to all the Rapid Burn Plan rules.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyWolfey Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Today is my first official day totally on the Kee diet although I have been easing myself into it introducing products earlier in the week. Yesterday I had a full day on Kee total with the exception of an Avacado which needed using up. Even before starting in earnest I'm pleased to say I've lost 2.3KG (5lb in old money) during these few days of preperation. Onwards, and downwards! Smile

Last edited by RoyWolfey on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

RoyWolfey - My Journey Empty RoyWolfey - My Journey

Post by RoyWolfey Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

It's fair to say I'm in the preparation phase at the moment. I've been easing myself into a Full Meal replacement plan. No alcohol for the last week, generally watching my calories, and trying to eat healthily. I had my first Total Kee product last night, the Total Cottage Pie. I've pretty much run the fridge stocks down, and with a cupboard full of Kee products, I hope to start in earnest in the next day or two. Smile
RoyWolfey
RoyWolfey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down