THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
The Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
The Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
The Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
The Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
The Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
The Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
The Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
The Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
The Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

The Journey

2 posters

Go down

The Journey Empty Week 3

Post by Alison66 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 am

Well I've made it to week 3 and lost 2 inches already. I don't have scales at home yet so no idea on pounds but that's definitely a good sign.

91 days until I go to Australia (home) and today I went and checked out the little gym at a local hotel near here which has a pool and the usual instruments of torture ;-) I think I'm going to join as it's a very good deal compared to the big chains - about half the price - and the local pool is £12 if I go three times a week so this is better.

The rug I'm crocheting is going well. I've already done 8 squares and it's really giving me the buzz I need in place of food.

Take care everyone and stick with it

Alison66

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty the giant crocheted rug

Post by Alison66 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:07 am

Hi there

That made me laugh... it's a great idea, a forever memory of the journey with a square per pound.

I just tried my first square and I've realised why I hate these stupid eco friendly light bulbs. It's like returning to the 1800's with candle light. I can't see a thing so will have to try again tomorrow I think in the daylight.

I can't knitt to save my life - I'd end up with one stitch per pound LOL.

If nothing else the challenge of the crochet will keep my mind off. I made sure I bought enough wool that I have to get this right.

You're right, it would be very handy for work. There are instructions on youtube.com and tonnes if you google the granny square if you're interested.

Keep your chin up with the diet

Alison66

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty Sounds Good

Post by Magpie29 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the recipe, I'll definitely try that. Crochet is also a great idea; it would be handy to take into work, since I work in one of those offices where people are forever bringing in sweets, biscuits, home made cakes .... very hard to resist, so maybe having something to keep my hands busy at break times will help. It could even be a challenge - one square for every pound lost! That's one huge afghan I could end up with.

Thanks again,

Magpie
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty Brilliant Idea

Post by Alison66 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi there

Nice to hear from you. That is brilliant information. I've been trying doing things like folding washing and sorting out cupboards which is ok but not always helpful (except for the housework getting done of course LOL)

I have been thinking for a while that I'd like to crochet an afghan rug as my mum and my grandma both had/have them and it's quickly fulfilling doing a square at a time then when I'm finished I can put them all together. I keep putting off getting the hooks and stuff so I'm off today to do just that.

Thanks for the tip... here's one for you

I haven't looked on the recipe page but I make my vanilla shakes into frappucinos that are better than Starbucks. A large cup of black coffee and a large cup of ice into the blender with a sweetner and the shake and blend the life out of it. Fantastic for a change. Hope you enjoy it.

Ali

Alison66

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty Get Crafting!

Post by Magpie29 Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 am

Hi Alison

Congratulations on your success so far. Here's a bit of information I came across the other day that might be of help for those 'gotta chew' moments - it seems that when you do handicrafts of any kind it triggers a reaction in the same part of the brain that gets triggered when you eat something nice! I'm off to get some knitting needles in the morning. Every little helps.

Good luck this week,

Magpie
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty The Journey

Post by Alison66 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

Well, I'm on the second stretch of my weight loss journey. The first three quarters were lost with Lighter Life but had to give it away for a couple of reasons but mainly the cost each week became prohibitive. Then I found Kee and so far it's fantastic - same diet just no meetings but here you all are on the forums.

I lost 8 stone in the first section of my odessey which brought me down to 3 to lose until I'm at the goal I chose originally. I took a break - life being much more exciting now of course and have been maintaining (a miracle in itself for me) for over 6 months. I lost the 8 stone in 10 months and I intend to lose the last three in the next 99 days. Then I fly to Australia for a holiday in my home town...

I've been on the VLCD version of Kee for 9 days now and I'm incredibly determined but am having moments of wanting to knaw my arm off (LOL) - it's not that I'm hungry, it's habit. Needing a hit of comfort... so I'm finding other things to do instead of eating like a walk, doing the washing, cleaning at home, etc and believing God's grace and strength are with me...

More soon...

Alison66

Back to top Go down

The Journey Empty Re: The Journey

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down