THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
good fortunes kee journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
good fortunes kee journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
good fortunes kee journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
good fortunes kee journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
good fortunes kee journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
good fortunes kee journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
good fortunes kee journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
good fortunes kee journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
good fortunes kee journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

good fortunes kee journey

2 posters

Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty All Well !!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 am

Right, all better - Kids back to school Monday and weighed myself this morning and stayed the same. Really surprised thought I may lose a little as didnt really eat anything for two days, But better than a gain.

Day 1
Breakfast - Total Chocolate Mint Shake (made with peppermint Tea)
Lunch - Coffee & Apple Bar
Snack -

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty Week 1 over but got the bug

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi all - Well what can I say, isnt it always the bloody way. Been doing great on the Kee for 5 days and weighed this morning lost 4lb even with kids off school due to being ill.

As my little angels who love to share we have found out we have all got the Norivirus, never heard of this before but housebound for 48hours after any signs of sickness.

So at this moment not really eating or drinking much at all, feel ORRIBLE good fortunes kee journey Icon_pale - suppose should definately have a good weight loss. Will pop back on when back on plan, and will go back on as soon as feel well enough.

At least lost so closer to my target.

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty Day 5 as still going

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi all, on day 5 have just updated journal on here and has helped keep me focused, like someone else is watching me and have to report in I suppose.
Have had a Sugar Free Jelly and a white wine spritz which was not on the plan, also 2 bars one day, just needed to chew in the afternoon, so considering it was the weekend really pleased and will now head towards weigh day Thursday where I hope to lose another 4lb to make 1/2 stone gone.
Struggling with water sticking to around 2L each day. Gonna include the jelly each day as another pint so another 500ml. Did this on CD and stayed in Ketosis and really helped in the evenings.

Roz x

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty Re: good fortunes kee journey

Post by stargazerlily Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am

well done Roz youve done fab!.

If you survive the 'chippy' you can survive anything! im off to order the 'hot choc' drinks they sound lovely Smile

Andrea x
stargazerlily
stargazerlily

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty Hi Vashti

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 pm

TOM is always a killer, I get the chocolate munchies really bad, hopefully will be well into diet before this happens. Keep focused and time will pass, if you can stay the same, thats brilliant in itself I love you
Roz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 am

Hi goodfortune,

Well done on your 1st day. Hope all goes well this week for you. TOTM for me, so hanging on with minor cheats to try and stay level, then recommence as soon as I can, only day 2 of hell today, so see how cold it is tomorrow!
Thinking of you, and hope I'll be back on track soon and can join you!

All the best. Very Happy
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty My 1st Week

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Each day 200ml of skimmed milk = 4 cuppas & taking the Solus vit supplement each morning as following the Kee FMRP.

Day One - Thursday 18.2.10
7.00 - 11am - Coffee /(8am Nougat Bar - Delicious) / 500ml W / - Pleased with myself - gonna drink water til 1pm and then have lunch. Stomach rumbling already only 11am ....
11am - 3pm - 500ml water / (12.45pm Total Country Chicken Soup - just like a cuppa soup and warmed me up needed something savoury) / Tea / - Boys did bacon butties the smell was agony. Survived my first test !! Yippee
3pm - 7pm - Tea / 500ml water / (5.30pm Total Chocolate Shake - Yummy) / Drank water whilst cooking my favourite Tea, was so tempted to have just a little, but didnt - really pleased with myself it looked and smelt so lovely - stacked the dishwasher instead.
7pm - 11pm - - 250ml of water / (9pm Hot Chocolate a definate one for me) - Couldnt drink all the water tonight had my hot chocolate and evenings mean munch time for me so took myself off to bed.

Try to drink more in the morning in case same thing happens tonight. Weighed myself even knowing it was silly but needed some encouragement as woke up hungry and didnt want to take my product too early. Lost 1lb means only 27lb to go and if I can lose 8lb this week I will be well on my way - Deep breath for day two

Day 2 Friday 19.2.10

7am - 11am Woke up hungry ! Cuppa / 500ml Water / 9am WC Strawberry Mousse - taste really like strawberries with pips - defo delicious
11am - 3pm Really hungry had a bar at 11am / 500ml water / 2pm Total Chocolate shake / Coffee
3pm - 7pm 500ml water / 5.30pm WC Leek soup - Made a change had in a bowl with a spoon - luxury LOL / another 300ml of water before I go and get dinner, fish & chip night - I will survive this habit and plan to put them on the back seat of the car so no private nibbling on the way home
7pm - 11pm - Survivied the Chippy good fortunes kee journey Icon_cheers dropped it on the table and run upstairs, screaming to the kids "Dinner" by the time I come down, all was gone but the delicious aroma remained LOL / 500ml water / 250ml of water - Starving !!!! / 9pm caved had a 5th product - Hot Chocolate which definately hit the spot.

Feel really chuffed with myself, and feel better already. This weekend stick to the plan otherwise all the good I have done will be undone. This has happened so much - not this time.

Day 3 Saturday 20.2.10
7am - 11am - Cuppa / Apricot Mousse, really liked this one / 500ml water bottle as running the kids about /
11am - 3pm - Coconut Bar - Was yummy, popped it in my bag as knew I would go shopping and pitstop / Coffee / Bottle of 500ml sparkling water
3pm - 7pm - about 5.30pm WC Mushroom Soup - This was just like CD so liked. Saturdays usually a Pizza night, where the kids just leave a slice or two to tempt me good fortunes kee journey Icon_wink . Went out for a drink with hubby, asked them to chuck what they didnt want - it worked no Pizza for me although good fortunes kee journey Icon_redface 1 white wine spritz - Ooh it was nice / Coffee at home / 250ml of water -
7pm - 11pm - 250ml Water - 250ml water - 9.30 ish Hot Cappuccino - was okay, added a little extra coffee

Am half way through one of my biggest hurdles - WEEKEND Noishing !! - Get through this one and the 5 busy days.

Day 4 Sunday 21.2.10
7am - 11am - Woke Late, had a Museli Bar with my Tea / 500ml of sparkling water / Not hungry but fancy food good fortunes kee journey Icon_mad
11am - 3pm - Feeling the strain want a bacon buttie, so decided to weigh myself and now 12stone 4lb (lost 3lb in 3 days) on a high / 1 Toffee Dessert - liked this one / 250ml of water
3pm - 7pm - Tea / Tea / 4pm Nougat Bar - (5th product needed something to munch) / 5.30pm Didn't fancy soup as family eating later, had a Total Banana SHake - Just like a normal B' Shake so good, failing on water today out of routine / made a sugar free jelly as finding it hard not to pick / 500ml bottle of strawberry & kiwi perfectly clear, this was nice and sweet
7pm - 11pm - 1 pint of SF Jelly / Tea / Tropical Fruit Drink, strange to mix up but was different and enjoyed and with ice cubes in a fancy glass, two portions.

Had 5 products today (2 Bars) but it kept me on the diet and well worth it. A Massive pat on the back for me as I survived the weekend, back on track with water tomorrow and not weighing until Thursday so I get a surprise. Already feel so much better, not so bloated or tired.

Day 5 Monday 22.2.10
7am - 11am - So happy I got through the weekend with the family. Cuppa / 250ml of water / Total Chocolate Shake / 250ml water
11am - 3pm - Onion Soup - Not sure but filled a gap - 500ml water - cuppa
3pm - 7pm - Apple Bar & Coffee - The most delicious diet product ever invented, defo order more / 500ml water
7pm - 11pm - Pina Colada - Quite nice actually, didnt really fancy but enjoyed this one, maybe for breakfast / 500ml sparkling water

Didnt really think about food today, which was strange, definately not hungry and just need to control myself when kids come home from school so have a coffee or bottle of water ready whilst doing the dinner. Can't believe almost the first week over. Still really struggling with the water, must put a plan into action......

Day 6 Tuesday 23.2.10
7am - 3pm - Hot Chocolate / 250ml water - Cuppa - Coffee
11am - 3pm - Toffee Bar / Coffee / 250ml water -

Day 8 Thursday 25.2.10
Was going great and really felt in control, know that I lose a little slower than most due to Thyroid but was happy to be in control and losing. Got the local bug thats visiting the kids school "Norivirus" - Never heard of this - feeling really horrid, sick, upset stomach, at least know it is not something that I have eaten LOl. But dont feel much like doing anything at the mo.

Taking a few days off and will be back on track - Watch this space good fortunes kee journey Bom

Last edited by goodfortune on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 15 times in total

Back to top Go down

good fortunes kee journey Empty good fortunes kee journey

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi, I am beginning today, in 2006 I managed to lose 4stone 7lb on the Cambridge Diet and kept it off until last year quite easily, just using one product each day.
Not really sure what happened last year but 2lb turned to 7lb and upwards, I am sure you all understand. Well last week topped the scales and 12 1/2 stone - Not Good Sad Feel Fat Frumpy and want to go back to what I was.
Came across Kee which seem exactly the same as CD but I get to have 4 products each day and don't have to visit each week. My hubby has agreed to weigh me next Thursday morning. That should keep me going Shocked

My products arrived this morning and I had a bar with my coffee, I am using the Kee FMRP with x4 products each day and gonna try extremely hard to drink 2.5L of water each day.

Here's looking forward, I know I can do it - I have done it before - I have the motivation - I have the products - I have the wish !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down