THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow!

2 posters

Go down

*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! Empty Hi Cam

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi Cam, hope your first few days have gone well and you are enjoying the products.

If ever you feel you're gonna eat ask yourself these Q...

1.  Am I physically Hungry ? - If you answer yes to this Q, but it's not yet time for your next product, top up with water, do something to take your mind off eating, take an extra half a pack.  Possibly you are in the early days of your diet and Ketosis hasn't yet kicked in, or you have had a rather physical day and need a little extra.

2.  As I'm not hungry, what emotion am I trying to feed ? - Boredom, Anger, Sadness ???? - Try to work out how you feel at this stage, what good will come of you eating at this precise moment.  Tell yourself yes it may make you feel good for a couple of minutes, but after about 5 minutes its more than likely you will feel even worse as guilt sets it and you feel you have let yourself down.  The more times you control the urge to feed your emotions the stronger your willpower becomes and this is a great weight management tool for when you are at target and wishing to control your weight. Smile

3. Why did I start this diet ? - Remind yourself of your personal reason.....Yes it is hard not to eat, you most probably knew it wasn't going to be easy in the first few days, but you chose a VLCD plan most probably because limiting or control daily food hadn't worked for you in the past or a rapid weight loss is required.  Tell yourself the first few days are the hardest, get through these and it will get easier and easier.  Your weight loss will be motivational and keep you going and if you muck around with the rules you possibly won't be able to continue.

100% effort = 100% result

xx:flower:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

*waves* Newbie starting tomorrow! Empty *waves* Newbie starting tomorrow!

Post by CamGi98 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 am

Hi everyone. Just a check in to say hello. Start my rapid burn tomorrow. Have to weigh and measure myself in the morning which i am dreading! Shocked I shall keep telling myself that this will be the heaviest i will ever be. (fingers crossed) 
Hope everyone is doing well! x
CamGi98
CamGi98

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down