THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out

2 posters

Go down

A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out Empty Re: A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out

Post by regaining_control Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:22 am

Today marks a week of rapid burn and I've lost 10 lbs which I'm really pleased about. I really struggled yesterday with cravings but I think it was because I was surrounded by others eating and food. Looking back I'm glad I stuck with it. I've now ordered a months worth of products so here's to another successful week Smile

regaining_control

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out Empty Re: A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out

Post by regaining_control Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 am

I'm now coming to the end of day 4 and the dizziness and headaches are definitely lessening and I don't feel quite so drained of energy which is nice. I've decided to give the gym a miss for a week or 2 and just go for gentle walks to allow my body to adjust to this new diet and fuel source. Looking forward to getting to Monday and finding out what I've lost Smile

regaining_control

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:35 am

Hi there, sorry our support team must of missed your message last night. I hope you survived Smile

Firstly welcome to the KeeDiet, and you will definitely get the results you want with our Rapid Burn Plan Smile It is quite natural in the first few days to have a headache, feel tired and possibly a little dizzy. It is all due to the changes your body is going through to reach Ketosis (Fat Burning).

You are changing the way your body receives its energy source, from foods to stored fat. Drink plenty of water, get up more slower than usual, take the first week gentle and do not overdo anything or exercise. It will definitely get easier from the 4th day and then week by week.

You can follow the RB Plan for a total of 12 weeks which should really give you a great weight loss, anything from 3-4 stone should be expected. You then need to take a controlled break for one week/ two weeks and move up to our Social Plan. You can then return if you wish to the RB Plan.

If on any medication or really even if not it is best to check with your doctor that a VLCD is suitable for you. Medication may need to be altered etc as the low sugar/carb and higher content of water can affect medication.

Keep in touch, its a little quite on our Forum at the moment, but our support team are always on here and your messages get pinged straight to us xx
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out Empty A newbie looking to regain control and just starting out

Post by regaining_control Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 am

Hi,
I'm new here, and have just started the kee diet rapid burn today, generally it's been ok, I've felt a bit hungry this evening but trying to drink water and stay busy. I'm also experiencing a bit of a headache and some dizziness but I think that's normal for this diet to begin with. Just trying to think get through the first 3 days and it will hopefully start to get easier. I have a lot of weight to lose ( about 5 stone) which I have gained after struggling with a period of depression so I'm here to keep track of myself and my progress as well as meeting like minded people. I Look forward to getting to know you all. Libby

regaining_control

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down