THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Jade's Journey EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Jade's Journey EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Jade's Journey EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Jade's Journey EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Jade's Journey EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Jade's Journey EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Jade's Journey EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Jade's Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Jade's Journey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Jade's Journey

4 posters

Go down

Jade's Journey Empty Re: Jade's Journey

Post by jade4288 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 am

Hey everyone, well after losing 10lbs on slimfast (well tescos brand of ultra slim) since im working very little, due to hours being cut and i could only afford this. I went out on friday, and you know how its is; well its always the same for me and i ended up eating loads to cure a hangover! Unfortunately, i cant get back on the wagon Sad So ive gathered all my protikee products together from the beginning of the yr and i have to use all my total products 1st as the dates are up at the end of the month. I have a total of 2 weeks worth ( 4 products a day) and i lost a stone last time in this time and im hoping to do the same this time. I am around 10 stone 10 at the moment but have eaten the kitchen cupbaords tonite :/ and id like to be 10 stone by the end of the month. I cant seem to do shakes and a low calorie meal, i have to eliminate all foods as it works best for me. I was wondering if someone could just go through it with me to make sure that im doing this the right way?!? I think im a bit all over the place today as i get my university results tomorrow and need to pass so that i can get into the 2nd yr of my degree, so thats been on my mind all day and if your like me i look for food for comfort. My end goal is 8 stone 1 lb which is fine for my 5 ft 2 frame. i just feel that this is a long way off and my dream holiday is coming up on the 29th of august. any advice would be appreciated x
jade4288
jade4288

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 am

Hows things going Jade?

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:34 am

You WILL, I promise. If I can do it, anyone can...but I will be honest, it takes willpower!

Basically the salad is green, I have lettuce, cabbage, celery, cucumber, beansprouts, green pepper (not red or yellow, they're higher in carbs), green beans, broccolli and radishes. The first few days I weighed them out to make up 50 calories but it pretty much fitted into my usual plastic lunch pot so now I just fill that with whatever I fancy. \you'll be surprised how much it is (takes a lot of crunching, I've disrupted quite a few meetings lol!) I normally just eat them plain but last week treated myself to a fat free dressing and have a tablespoon of that if I'm eating the salad at home.

One day I saved the salad and did a fat-free stir fry with it which was rather nice and felt like a treat (I told you your perspective completely changes! - Sad isn't it?!) Other times I've had cooked broccolli and cauliflower when the rest of the family have been eating it.

You can order a booklet from kee when you place your order, it costs a couple of pounds and basically says the same as the website but it's handy to keep in the kitchen, it tells you how to make up the packs and also lists the veg/salad you can use.

Oh and I drink sparkling water too for a change. It's only 10p for a big bottle from most supermarkets (value range)

Hope that helps, let us know when you get going again. And no more false starts please!! Smile

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 am

That fab advice im gonna read it again and write it down thank you xx

1 question , how much salad and what do u take to work with you? i was thinking let. cuc . celery but how many cups?

I am going to try and follow this plan for 12 weeks. I hope i see results like u and katy! flower
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 am

Oh dear Jade, but I'm sure you can do it next time. Just go for broke! And chuck the weightwatchers soups out once and for all maybe?

That looks fine, you might want to get some different flavours for variety (I like to alternate porridge and berry yoghurt for breakfast for example). There are some scrummy bars, if I were you I'd get a box of each and have a different one each day!

You should also have 50 cals of salad or veg *from the list* (very important) on the board each day (to prevent constipation - it works! - I didn't manage mine one day and really suffered afterwards!), AT LEAST 2.5 litres of water plus 200ml skimmed milk (in tea or coffee, or I use mine to make up my breakfast or hot chocolate). Every 2 or 3 days also have about 6 small nuts (any sort apart from salted), the fat is needed to keep the gallbladder working.

I find the salad allows me to have a 'proper' lunch each day - I have it, then my bar, at work and nobody has even noticed this.

If I really, really can't resist snacking then I have a slice of cold meat, a boiled egg or a couple of prawns (all high protein, low fat & carbs). Or they say you are better to have another pack or bar than blow it completely. Some people cut the bars up into small pieces and eat them like sweets, if that helps.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Julie X

PS Please send me a private message if you'd like to swap your soups for my shakes. I'll check what I've got and let you know.
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:11 am

Thanx julie, I havent followed the diet since tuesday and back to my old ways already. I think if i am going to do it then i need to follow it religiously ( no weight watchers soups).

I was wondering what everyone has on a daily basis?

i am planning to follow the wc fmrp, so 4 products a day!
Does this sound ok ?

breakfast cappaccino
Lunch banana shake
tea bar
before bed hot chocolate

was wondering before i put an order in and im still up for swapping the soups Smile X
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:00 am

Stick in there Jade, get back on your bike and ride it! You CAN do this....maybe empty your cupboards (or get someone to hide the tin opener lol??)
Is your boyfriend being supportive? Cos this will help a lot (no more trips to McDonalds until you are well under way with the diet and your willpower is stronger?)
Since I started the diet (I'm in week 10) I've done all the food shopping for the family online, it's well worth it, no temptation to pick up extra bits - and I don't miss the shopping trip at all (this is an extra bonus!)
Just aim for a week, hon, first of all - I PROMISE you that you won't be disappointed, and it will quickly get easier.
GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT!! Think of that bikini!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 am

Guys its half past nine and ive given in already, all i can do it start fresh again tomorrow. Im tempted to go back to weight watchers i just want food, ended up eating rubbish as i havent been shopping i even opened a tin of evaporated milk.

I hold my head in shame and im off to bed x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 am

Hi Jade

Glad to hear you are making this work for you hon, and I'm sure the breath is a sign you are in ketosis (it's supposed to go away once you are fully in ketosis, and if you drink enough, but I drink 5 litres a day and mine has never gone! - I just had to invest in a breath freshening spray!)

I'm not sure what you do for work, or how this would fit in, but I take my salad in a pot and bar to work for lunch, so I am basically having a normal lunch. Occasionally I have taken soup packets to work instead, I just mix into a paste with about 1/3 cup of cold water then top up with boiling water - just like a cup-a-soup really, nobody would relly know any different. Or you could do the same with hot chocolate (which is my lifesaver, and favourite too - I have a cup every night as I just can't manage 4 packs otherwise)

You are not really recommended to have more than one bar a day but I guess it would be better than abandoning the diet altogether while you are on hols. However I would pack some sachets in your main luggage if I were you and just take bars on the plane. But I am no expert and have't done this! Am hoping to be done with this long before I next fly in August!

Good luck!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Jade's Journey Empty tracker

Post by jade4288 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 am

got my tracker all set up
Cool
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

I mean PLANE LOL , see im already losing it lol!!!
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Jade's Journey Empty Day 2

Post by jade4288 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 am

Well its day 2, and i have a confession to make well not really but you know what i mean lol.

Yesturday I had the porridge for breakfast which i managed to get down:S, will try ur idea katy for porridge cookies they sound delicious!
For lunch I had a weight watchers chicken noodle soup (more like water) i felt so cold and hungry i needed something to warm me up, and i checked it didnt have citric acid! Then i went to work 4 - 8 pm and had the berry yoghurt around 9pm but still felt very hungry after. I am aware that you need four packs aday but its is difficult when im working odd hours especially when im in work and its tea-time.

I woke up very late this morning as me and my bf had a day off. I couldnt face a shake felt so sick (not like me) and ended up having another weight watchers soup chicken potato and leee ( did have bits of potato and im worried will this affect my ketosis, ill check with my pee stciks in a few days just to make sure). I am aware also that im not following kee to a 'tee' but if it helps me get into the swing of things then im not gonna beat myself up about it. I will ween myself off these ww soups until im on 3-4 shakes a day. Obviously when i go on holiday to Eygpt , do u think ill will be able to take my packs on the plain, my mum reckons i should take the bars but is it possible to live off of these for a week?

I am going to have a shake for tea and maybe a hot chocolate b4 bed ( tht is a life saver )Smile

ive got my 2 l of water next to me although already finiding it difficult to drink it as i got bad breath (eww) anyone else suffering with this?

going to try a potter on with my duties today and try and stop thinking about food. Although its hard , i took my bf to a drive thru Mc Donalds and oh my good god i saw a big mac and could have cried! Still i pulled myself together and off home we went i dropped him off as i couldnt face watching him eat a Big Mac.

how is every 1 esle?

Jade xx
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 am

Glad you are getting on ok hun, just focus on getting through the first few days and you'll get into the zone!

I hate the soups too, only use the total veg one to make my crisps with. My faves are the cram\pom or apple crumble bars, toffee and lemon as puds and choc and banana shakes, I like the porridge too but I have to add about 3 sweetners and a bit of skimmed milk after its cooked (on the hob) so it tastes less like wallpaper paste haha

How did the rest of your day go?

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 am

Well done on a good start Jade. I hated the porridge too the first time I tried it, it's grown on me now and although it's not my favourite, I can tolerate it at least. I like the berry yoghurt and alternate this with porridge (apple & cinammon or maple) for variety.
If you like shakes I have loads I'm happy to swap for your soups as I am the other way round with my preferences! Just let me know.
Keep it up then hon, you will soon be in ketosis and not look back!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Jade's Journey Empty Jade's Protikee Journey!

Post by jade4288 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Morning everyone,

Thank you for all your answers to my questions Smile

( f.a.o Julie) I'm a little nervous as i dont want to fail on this diet, its my last hope. Saying that i woke up this morning not feeling that hungry hence only now eating my breakfast - sweet maple porridge. It's ok, not my favourite but mananging to get it down lol!

My starting weight is 11 stone 7.4 pounds. Ill update my weight every monday. Just need a tracker now!

I have my botlle of fizzy plain water as i prefer it to stil,l although my toughest challenge i think will be to drink the required daily water amount as i HATE water Sad!

What is everyone's favourite shake/bar/soup? I have packs of the soups as i dont like any of them im afraid although im up for trying to make crisps out of them to see if they taste any different.

I am following the FMRP but after i come back from holiday i might give ETQ1 a shot, just depends on how much ive lost by then.

Hope everyone is feeling good this morning, shame i can't say that about the weather ...oh well just think of the summer months that are ahead of us sunny xx
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Morning Girls,

Leaf teas are ok to have, this includes peppermint and green tea, you arent allowed fruit teas....

I also have the still flavoured water from Sainsburys, Raspberry & Cranberry is lovely, you can also have the Peach and Apple & Blackberry too, as this contains no fruit juice or citric acid, malic acid is ok to have Smile

Hope this helps!!

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 am

HI again Jade (just posted to you on the other thread)

No I think you should have 4 products. You can also have salad (from the list on the site - it tells you which sort and what amount) that has made it all OK for me as I can take this to work for my lunch with a bar and it looks like a normal (healthy) meal.

I don't know about peppermint tea, I would email the admin people and ask them if you're not sure, and keep away from it until you get an answer. I think I read no fruit tea so I have avoided this for that reason. I wasn't sure about green tea so I avoided this too.

Sparkling water is good (plain) and you can have 6 small nuts every couple of days to keep your gallbladder working.

Hope that helps! Good luck with day 1!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:26 am

1 question can i drink peppermint tea? x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by jade4288 Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 am

Omg Katy Jay 3stone 1 in 10 weeks thts amazing!!! are u on the FMRP?

Im only 5ft 2 1/2 but i round it up lol! I wish i was tall Sad

Julie, i dont think i found it too hard but you know when you lost weight, well i was like oh lets treat myself and it never ended ! what am i like eh?( a person with no will power thats what am I ).

I will be mixing both total and weight control products so shud i only have 3 a day?

Well done both of u on your weight loss, i hope ill be able to say the same thin in weeks to come.

thnx for replying Smile x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 am

Lol Julie, I always thought I had a big frame til i've lost all this weight and my shoulders, ribcage and hips have narrowed!!!

Well done for bouncing back Jade, as Julie says we both started around the same time and if you manage to stick at it you can shift a lot of weight in a short period of time. I'm aiming for 12 stone (i'm 5ft 11), 3stone 1 down in 10 weeks and 1stone 13 to go by the end of May for my Godsons christening and my 30th!

Good luck, stay strong and know that it is possible

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am

Hi Jade, welcome back, sorry you found it hard to stick to this last time.
If it helps to motivate you then I started around the same time as you and have managed to stick in there and lost more than 2 1/2 stone. (If it doesn't then I apologise!)
Stick in there and I'm sure you can lose a stone by the time you leave for Egypt, good luck with keeping it up while you're away though.
11 stone 8 sounds amazing to me at the moment btw but I am a lot taller than you. I'm aiming for 11 stone and will look pretty slim at that (I have a big frame, well so I always say!)
STICK IN THERE HON and think of that bikini!
Julie X bounce
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Jade's Journey Empty I start Tomorrow!

Post by jade4288 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:12 am

Well after trying Kee for the 1st time in Janaury and nearly losing a stone in a fortnight, I went back to my evil ways lol.

As a result I am back to where I was before +5lbs.

I have some left over packs from last time and so i have decided to start again tomorrow, following the FMRP as i am off to Egypt in 3 weeks time.

I am around 11st 8 lbs and my dream weight is 8 stone! (i am 5 ft 3)

I have tried slimfast again and again as it is so easy to pick up in tesco but i just fail everytime!

I have to do it this time otherwise i will lose the will to live and my weight is preventing me from exercising and generally enjoying life.

I hope to meet and talk to other kee members and enjoy listening to everyones journeys Smile

Jade x
jade4288
jade4288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down