THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012

+4
Steph
kelly0803
wannabehealthy
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Arrrgggh!! The scales have gone up!! - help

Post by kayleigh Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 am

Hi guys. Hope you are all well. I wanted to say that i have been following you guys for a little while and think your all fantastic - inspirational, strong and determined women. You have kept me going despite the 1.5 lb gain on the scales!

I wondered if any of you could give me some advice please. I started the Kee diet aprox. 6 weeks ago (very half-heartedly indeed) then i came off for around two weeks, in which time i ate like a pig (didnt think it mattered as i knew i was comin back on this! - totally rediculous). In this time i managed to plonk TONS OF WEIGHT ON (1.5 stones). i have now been back on the KEE diet for over a week and had managed to put on 1.5lb! I have been extremely good, tons and tons of water. My skin looks really good. Psychologically i feel brilliant and was expecting to see around 7-9lbs off on the scales. I cannot describe how rubbish i felt when i saw an increase in my weight. As i mentioned i would have given up if it wasnt for reading your comments.

I am on the total replacement plan and have; 3 shakes a day and one bar, and lots of water. It was very hard at first but much easier now. I have had around 4 apples during this week (will cut them out as i have just read that they are not great on my plan)1 and been eating gum (same applies with gum now). Do you think the apples and gum could account for my gain? Clothes dont even feel looser really. I must add, have not even had 1 entire packet. they are extra sugar free mint too!

Sorry about the essay. Just very anxious and feel like giving up after such dissapointing results!!!

xxx

kayleigh

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: 40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012

Post by kelly0803 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm

The Lent days are ticking away fast, the weight is disappearing. Loving it.

So far I have managed to do my sit ups every day. I was going for 3 times a week so I did not set myself up to fail but I have complete 50 every day, so looking to add to those soon and maybe a little something else (not sure what yet - will have to see what exercise I can do comfortably).

Heading for my 2 stone - (next weigh in Wednesday is my 8 week point) and feeling so good, The shape has definately changed, the BMI has come down and just feeling fab.

Great inspiration Admin, I hope we can think of something after Lent as it is lovely seeing the daily quotes.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

I am following the 40 days of lent taking interest in the motivational quotes.

I started the plan just two days before so i am actually 14 days in and 12 pounds
lighter which makes me very happy. Very Happy

When temptation gets in the way i just remind myself of the final result and that keeps
me going.

Thanks admin for keeping us keebees motivated x
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Hi KeeBees

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 pm

After just under 14 days on the LENT WEIGHT LOSS DRIVE how are you all doing. 12 days of 100% VLCD Dieting can produce Amazing Results....
How you feeling 12 days in....

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm

LENT DAY 28 Motivational Quote "Happiness is different from pleasure. Happiness has something to do with struggling, enduring, and accomplishing." (G. Sheehan)

........And we know those feelings on a VLCD Diet Plan LOL

Press the Flower to Start a Great Diet Day
flower

NEED MOTIVATING
DIET FOR LENT 40 DAYS & 40 NIGHTS
Join anytime in the 40 Days & 40 Nights, just jump aboard
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucylu78 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:29 am

Wow a whole year without chocolate is incredible!
Not sure i could give it up for that long... unless
of course i had to for my health then thats a whole
differnet scenario and a strong motivation to do so.

Keep up the good work Sue

x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm

That is something i have never been able to do so far in my life, and
probably wont ever. Thats why all temptation is out the way. I made
a commitment to myself on new years eve to go without chocolate
for a year. That was six weeks before i started Kee and i stuck to it, not
bad for a chocaholic xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty LENT DAY 29

Post by Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

DON'T TRY THIS ONE AT HOME

LENT DAY 29 Motivational Quote "Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands--and then eat just one of the pieces." (J. Viorst)

flower

NEED MOTIVATING
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 am

LENT DAY 30 Motivational Quote..."Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." (W. Feather)

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Doing the VLCD Diet the right way...

Post by Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 am

Hi Kelly You are going great guns, and the result in your weight loss show how determined you are. Doing the VLCD the right way makes so much of a difference. The results are just amazing.

Cheating on a VLCD only prolongs the duration and possibly can change the end result, ie not getting there at all.

Enjoying your VLCD is the best way, learn from the thoughts and feelings you have whilst abstaining from meals, it teaches you for maintenance how strong you can be, how much you used to eat, and really how little you do need, you can also decrease your appetite which helps hating it and feeling as though you are confined and being punished definately doesnt work.. We find the feedback from clients migrating over to us is that its a new way to VLCD diet, with the variation and the option to include those veg and salad makes everything so so much easier and successful.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Great quote today. I have to follow the determined way. As I will only loose my weight by positivity and determination and boy do have that at teh moment. Long may it continue to get to my goal Smile x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Morning Admin,

No I was being cheeky you did not really scare me, just my sort of saying as after reading that I felt better and did not need any kmedication yesterday. lol. Although i was surpried to read all that info, it just shows how some medicines can react whether you are on a plan or not. Good to know there are alternatives though.

Really appreciate the information.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty LENT DAY 31

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:33 pm

LENT DAY 31 Motivational Quote "Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to." (G. Clegg)

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Oops not our intention so sorry to worry you, they are a OTC medicine that is used in volume and therefore won't harm your health unless taken to extreme, (like food - LOL) it's just unfortunately the sodium content plus the citric acid isnt suitable for a VLCD.

In saying that when not well the main target is to get yourself feeling better, if this can be done with alternative products or remedies without affecting your weight loss then great but OTC medicine do have a place and can help if necessary, weight loss should take a back seat.

Both Panadaol extra or Ibubrufen are okay Very Happy

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 am

Hi Admin

OMG you scared me so much about Alka Selzer...... I am better!!!! lol.

I have not taken any medication at all today as I have been out at various meetings and not had any illness. Hopefully that means it has gone away but there was no way I am coming off plan so the medicines would go first.

Thank you very much for the information you gave it was very imformatibe and on this point I am not sure if some of the Keebess will realise the affect medicines do have on the diets. I know with doing LL that variuos medicines were banned but certainly did not know that information about Alka Selzer. Is there some basic information you could provide or what are definate no's etc.

Just to warn a few about the effects it can have when on this plan.

What about Panadaol extra or ibubrufen? that is the only other medication I that passes my lips for migraines or if I am in pain.

Thanks again for all the info.

kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty LENT DAY 32

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

LENT DAY 32 Motivational Quote: "Think happy thoughts and you can fly!" (Peter Pan)

Peter Pan is right, positive thoughts, create positive actions which create positive results. The more positive you can be about your weight loss journey, results and future the easier, quicker and enjoyable your journey will be.

flower

NEED MOTIVATING
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Alka Seltzer on Kee VLCD

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi Kelly, we do suggest that if ever unwell you shouldn't follow a VLCD until well again, and include some foods, this can be as a minimum our Social Plan, depending on how unwell you are. With the body trying to lose weight alongside Ketosis it is working extremely hard and being unwell can be too much strain for it... Poor Thing. The concerns we would have with VLCD and Alka Seltzer is that it contains, a fairly high level of sodium and also lemon and lime flavouring so therefore some citric acid.

Obviously with a VLCD you are requested to drink a volume of water, this is asking your Kidneys to work for you, if you add too much sodium into the mix you are asking them to work even harder. Various health organizations recommend different levels of sodium as safe for dietary intake per day. As a rule of thumb, think of the range this way: Don't go over 2300 mg if you're a healthy adult, but aim for the lower threshold of 1,500 mg per day if you know you suffer from high blood pressure, kidney disease, or diabetes - if following our plan this could possibly be a little lower as well.

Per Alka Seltzer - Sodium Content 445mg per tablet – to be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet

Salt is basically sodium plus chloride. Both are minerals. Salt is made up of 40% sodium and 60% chloride. It's that 40% that causes so much concern among doctors today. Their findings point to the dangers of people overdoing salt intake in their daily diets. High blood pressure, strokes, and kidney disease have all been associated with excessive salt intake, but it also important to understand that salt is important--too little of this good thing may also be harmful. Salt, or sodium chloride, does great things for the body and thats why it is included in Alka Seltzer. It's essential for the health of all the cells. Along with potassium, you need your salt so that your nerves can function properly and your muscles can contract. Salt helps balance out the body. It contributes to fluid balance, electrolyte balance and pH balance.

OTC medicines block digestion completely by offsetting your stomach acid. This weakens digestion, causes constipation and over a period of after continous use can increase risk for bone loss due to poor mineral absorption. If you want to try some natural alternatives how about Aloe Vera Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar in a little warm water, they may not do as much damage to you or your diet.
flower

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 am

Meeting went well, they had laid on a buffett and puddings, free chamagne, fresh orange etc but I was not tempted. Had a large bottle of sparkling water which I drank all to myself Smile.

Another day ticked off and another day closer to my goal.

Night all

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 am

Hello,

oh your post made me smile Sue, and Steph your reply made the smile continue.

Yes I too jump out of bed go to the toilet makes sure i am stripped and then get on the scales!!! oh how we are all so alike. Very Happy

Sue, in response to your question. I was a bit confused about the salad/veg and milk (admin has cleared it up now) so was not having it and then when I understood better I had it at the most twice a week. But it just does not feel right. So this week i have just stuck to 4 packs (sometimes 5 - which they say is ok as i am 5'9") but no extras and no food and had a great weightloss so i think for me it needs to be kee products only.

it is great to be able to share and travel this journey with others.

Kelly x Smile

kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Sue
Hehe your weigh in day sounds the same as mine that exactly what I do ha ha x I will also try and keep off the scales but I do like to have a peak x is it really so bad ?
My favourite bar is the wafers and it's all I have x I'm a bit if a creature of habit x if I like something I stick to it x
I don't have the permitted foods I just stick to the 4 a day x im not sure how the permitted food works so i stay away x
some days I'm really good and focused and nothing gets to me at all x and other days every KFC advert drives my crazy x
Steph
Steph

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty New Order

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 am

Evening All,

Well i have just done an order to get me through the next week and i have ordered some of the
bars to try, i tend to stick to the same things once i like them but am trying the apple crumble and
the lemon, do any of you have any favs.

Steph i didnt realise that you were only 1 week ahead of me, its good to have diet "Buddies" it helps
to keep motivated.

I am going to try and keep off the scales except for my official weigh day which is every monday morning, first
thing, stripped naked after going to the loo, talk about desperation.

At the moment i am not having the permitted foods, im trying to get to grips with food abstinence and feel
that any food will throw me off track, are any of you ladies having any, i know Kelly you said you hadnt had
any this week, what was you having before.

Have a good evening, im off for a nice bath then ive got my bar to look forward to Very Happy xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty hi Sue

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 am

sue wilkes wrote:Hi Lucylu,

I am on my 2nd week of kee so maybe we could share our weight loss journey together.

The other girls posting on here seem to be doing fabulous so im hoping its the same for me.

I lost 9lb in my 1st week which has inspired me for this week.

Looking forward to your official weigh day, fingers crossed for you xx Smile

hi Sue
That'd be great to follow each other along our weight loss Journey
9lb loss in first week gives you such a boost doesn't it, I remember feeling so motivated
last time i did this.
Let me know how you get on with your next weigh in. When is your official weigh day?

x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 am

Hi Ladies

hope you are well. looks like another of my posts went ot visit space via www. must have a loose linkas keep posting and they are not appearing.

Anyway hope you all had a good day. Walking the dogs at what time Steph??? my godness did not know there were 2 6 o'clocks in 1 day. lol.

well done i am sure a nice walk and breeze sets you up for the day.

I do get on the scales occasionaly but i think the thing to remember is to only go by your weekly weigh in as you weight can fluctuate during week and may give of wrong signals. Dont get me wrong last week I was so excited and did weigh myself a few times to see how this Lent motivation was giong.

Been a day of meetings for me today and think i may be coming down with my kids sickness bug alien so getting lots of alka selzer down me!!!

** Admin ** is alka selzer allowed?? worst thing for me is being sick so i have to take it. Hope it does not interfere with the plan.

One more meeting to go so off to Drayton Manor Park and Zoo, not for the rides unfortunatley. Will be a good test as it is with meals tonight. Not for me though I am taking a bar! sunny

Have a good evening and catch up with you all later or if not will catch up in March....... Very Happy

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 am

I'm only a little ahead of you Sue week 3
I've lost 12lb so far x would have lost a little
More but I went to a party which set me back
A weekend but I've caught up again
Now and back losing weight x
It's fab that we're all here to support each
Other x I love reading and replying
To everyones posts x at least I know I'm not
On my own x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:34 am

Hi Lucylu,

I am on my 2nd week of kee so maybe we could share our weight loss journey together.

The other girls posting on here seem to be doing fabulous so im hoping its the same for me.

I lost 9lb in my 1st week which has inspired me for this week.

Looking forward to your official weigh day, fingers crossed for you xx Smile
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty great weight loss Kelly

Post by lucylu78 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 am

Thats a fab loss for your 7th week. Well done!
I'm afraid i'm a serial scales addict i weigh nearly every morning. My hubby despairs as, like you Steph I gert really discouraged when they're moving in the wrong direction.
But this is my 1st week on kee diet and have managed only to weigh twice so far. Trying not to weigh again now untill saturday which is my official weigh in.
The first time i did this 3 years ago i lost 9lbs in first week so i hope i can match it again this time.
x x
lucylu78
lucylu78

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Hi

Post by Admin Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 am

Well done Steph thats a brill reduction in everything and no wonder you are buzzing.

Did you see the cartoon posted on facebook about the scales. Two little girls, staring at the scales, one little girl says to her friend. "Don't get on, it makes you cry" - Not you though Kelly !!!

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 am

Hehe yes I need to have a quick look
To see that its going the right way x
But like you don't go near them when
I'm getting fat x I find it helps to keep
Me motivated and I know when I'm on
A stand still x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by sue wilkes Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow Kelly that is amazing, your certainly an inspiration, what a buzz it gives you to see the scales going down.

I have just had a porridge for brekky and am off to work with a coffee pudding. Am trying to keep the water intake up as i think it helps to keep away the hunger pangs.

Do you ladies keep feeling the urge to jump on the scales, im going to make a determind effort not to do this as i know its not a true reading, they just seem to draw me to them, funny but when its the other way and i know im gaining they are my worst enemy.

Heres to another good day, im loving the lent idea it keeps you going xx
sue wilkes
sue wilkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Well done Kelly bet ur buzzing x my scales have started to move again so hopefully I'll be on the move again x I was up at 6am walking the digs so go my exercise done early x I'm still going strong and feeling loads better every day it's fab x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Sorry if this is a duplicate but just posted and it seems to have hit the wonderful world of www and disappeared.

Good Morning all,

Hope you are all well and raring to go for week 2 of lent.

Very happy lady today. Thougth this was my 8th weigh in but it is actually my 7th. So glad to report that this week I have lost an amazing 7lbs - my biggest weight loss in a week (1st week was on LL).

Thank you for all the motivation and support so far.

This takes me to 24lbs loss in total, I have gove down 3.6 "points" on my BMI and lost 11.5% of my body weight. Nearly at my half way point so I am buzzing bounce bounce bounce drunken drunken Very Happy

Set up for a new day and great week.

Just off to do my sit ups now.

Heres to another successful week for us all.

Kelly x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty LENT DAY 33

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

LENT DAY 33 Motivational Quote "Anything unattempted remains impossible."

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Here Here, many tell us after a VLCD diet that it wasnt just about losing the weight, on their way through the plans they actually realise how strong, motivated, driven and dedicated they can be to something. Confidence can be quite low when you don't like what you see in the mirror staring back and this grows mountains once you actually like what you see.

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 am

Yep why let life rule you? Rule it. Take the bull by the horns and change the path you follow.

You are your destiny, you are the one who matters and you are in control of your own choices, so with the tools, support and motivation turn your path into the road you want to follow for your new life.

Its a big decision but it will be worth it. During your journey I think you find (or should I say I am finding) self belief, confidence, inner strength, motivation, desire and goals.

What does your road show you???

Smile x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Hi Steph

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

It's a good one today, we all moan about being overweight and normally carry on doing exactly the same thing, but some where deep down imagine that something is going to change, just because we want it to. We then realise 1,2,3.... Stone heavier that unless we make the changes ourselves nothing is going to alter. We are the only ones that can change our life and if we lead a slimmer life... Mealpack for thought. LOL

flower

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm

So very true x here's to our new life x
Slimmer, fitter and healthier x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty LENT DAY 34

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

LENT DAY 34 Motivational Quote "The life you have led doesn't need to be the only life you have." (C. Clurman)

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Well you are doing brill, a 1/3 way along your road. Well done.

x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I tell you what the jeans are feeling friendlier x I can achually breath in them ha x
I tend to come off when we have things planned x I sometimes think life is too short to worry about it to much x I'm happy to just maintain those weeks x it's nice to go out and just enjoy yourself from time to time x and not put the weight on or get it off quickly again x
I have a very busy march so I'm not expecting to much x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Morning Steph,

Hope all is good. Woke up nice and positive and raring to go...

My little one (well 12 year old) not well so off school again - got a virus 10 days now, managed school yesterday but was not well and burning up this morning so keeping her off - bless her.

Husband having arguement with my middle one (17 year old).

Wow situation normal. Glad to be able to come on here to have a bit of normality!!! Life eh.

positivity and blinkers definately come inhand in this house. ll.

Cant wait to get my dress on, not sure which one I am wearing yet will have to wait until the evening to see what colour I am feeling. I am not coming off plan, feel to good to spoil it and have been to events before when I have either not eaten or taken my food with me. So sparkling water and kee food for me. Saying that I am not going all night as my husband goes in to hospital that day for surgery on his shoulder and not impressed I am going (with my sister and her husband) but feel I must go and show my face as it is a neighbours 20th anniversary black tie with all the neighbours going too.

Anyway here is to another brill day :/. May need to come on here to let of some steam today.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Well done Kelly another day completed x
are you coming off the plan for your black tie event ?
Bet you can't wait to put on the dress ?
I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks so the new dress is on the way x should be interesting x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Feeling the success. Day 35 complete and heading towards a great weekly weight loss.

Looking forward to a new day. Going to a black tie do on Friday. cant wait to get dress up and feel great.

Smile x
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 pm

amendment on the last post...

Doing it, seeing it, LOVING the results Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

LENT DAY 35 Motivational Quote..."Do it now. You become successful the moment you start moving towards a worthwhile goal."

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Happy Monday to all those Keebees out there.

Well a weekend over and another 2 successful days under our belt. Only 5 days of our lent gone and another 35 to go but so looking forward to a successful journey and each day loving the success, control and changes I am noticing Smile

Here is to another productive and motivational week.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

40 DAYS OF LENT - 22.2.2012 - Page 3 Empty Lent DAY 36

Post by Admin Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 pm

LENT DAY 36 Motivational Quote "Progress has little to do with the speed, But much to do with direction. So always concentrate on your direction,Not on the speed!."

flower

NEED MOTIVATING

Join anytime in the 40 Days & 40 Nights, just jump aboard[b]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 am

I will have a go and let you know how it goes x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 am

Hi Steph,

well done on the uploads - ticker and lovely photo.

Yeah gym ball is great for large chests or for bad backs/legs. make sure it is firm but you really have to concentrate on the balance so it is great for core muscles and does not hurt your back as you do your sit ups.

You must try it, its great.

Kelly x Smile

Last edited by kelly0803 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 am

Ummm a gym ball x great idea for sit ups
I have big boobs and once I'm down
Getting back up again is near impossible hehe x
Steph
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly0803 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

Another great quote.

Walking is meant to be one of the best exercises and if you are walking your dogs hopefully some enjoyment too so well done.

My gym ball (I do my sit ups of them as I have a bad back - you need a lot more control and is fab for the core muscles) has dissappeared so need to find out which of my daughters has been using it!!

Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm still going strong x
just walked the dogs for a hour I'm sure it all helps x
Steph
Steph