THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :( )

2 posters

Go down

Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) Empty Re: Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :( )

Post by Annabelle Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 am

Hey kerstin, how did ur first week's weigh in go?

Annabelle Smile
Annabelle
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :(  ) Empty Back for the last time (and unfortunately only for 17 days :( )

Post by cutecherry23 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

Did this diet earlier this year and managed to lose just over 2 stone in about 2 month and then got slowly back into
healthy "normal" eating habits and so far i haven't put a pound back on!!
My goal is to lose another stone! I have about 17 days worth of meal replacement packs left from earlier this year so
i'll hope to lose as much as possible in them 17 days...can't afford to buy new packs so fingers crossed that
i can lose the stone (with the packs and then healthy and calorie restricted eating!) Very Happy

Good luck to everyone else doing this diet, it's definitely worth doing!

Kerstin x

cutecherry23
cutecherry23

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum