THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
It is going to be one of those Days! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

It is going to be one of those Days!

3 posters

Go down

It is going to be one of those Days! Empty Hi Kelly

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 am

Yes it sounds like it was one of those days, they do come around every so often. Generally with somethings that are generally & unfortunately out of your control.... so try not to ponder too much on the things you can not change or let them get you down. Just remember YOU have full control of your weight, your diet and what you are eating and what a GREAT job you are doing.

Sending loving hugs....
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

It is going to be one of those Days! Empty Re: It is going to be one of those Days!

Post by kelly0803 Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 am

Now i have heart problems!!!
Just back from dentist and as I said I lost half a tooth at christmas and apparently another tooth needs a filling.

£202.00. What I was not wanting a mortgage. Scandless, how can 2 fillings and a check up come to £202.00.
Obviously I am in the wrong job!.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

It is going to be one of those Days! Empty Re: It is going to be one of those Days!

Post by Imp Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 am

Pfft .. I think everyone is aware even if they dont admit it to themselves just how much surplus weight they are carrying. Unkind to do it like that under the guise of medical input!

I have just had my last smear test (yeah I am that ancient!) so have now stopped what my last doctor used to call "The Marigold Job" owing to his wearing bright yellow gloves!

Dentist ..... *shudder* ....

Never mind after today it can only get better!

Imp

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-02-23

http://www.fairmilecattery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

It is going to be one of those Days! Empty It is going to be one of those Days!

Post by kelly0803 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Good Morning Keebees,

I hope you are all well.

Had a few subject headers for this topic but decided on the above just because - it is going to be one of those days Smile

Had an appointment at the doctors today for the dreaded smear Sad.

The nurse (lovely lady but not seen her before) want to go through my history and ask me some questions.

Do I smoke? NO
Have I ever smoked? NO
Do I drink? NO

"wow a perfect patient" was the comment...

How tall are you? 5'9"
Weight? 13 stone 4 lbs

Oh you do know you are over weight!!!! Your BMI is in the 27's!!!

I smiled to myself and replied. Well 8 weeks ago it was over 30, so I am doing well thank you!
She just looked at me.

After the "examination" I came out and relayed the story to my hubby, I know it is their job and they have to follow guidelines but that could destroy someone. The BMI's are "guidelines" and at least we are doing something about controlling ours. She never comented on me losing weight, which I think after her comment maybe she should have, to say well done for doing something about it.

Sorry just having a rant....

Anyway this afternoon it is the other end.... Dentist..... more torture, just a check up but at christmas I lost half of a tooth, so no doubt will be in trouble for that too. lol.

Anyway just wanted to share my weight experience of the day.

Kelly x Smile
kelly0803
kelly0803

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum