THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
My 1st week gone and I have lost............. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

My 1st week gone and I have lost.............

3 posters

Go down

My 1st week gone and I have lost............. Empty Re: My 1st week gone and I have lost.............

Post by linzy1981 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 am

NE??? Pass lol xx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

My 1st week gone and I have lost............. Empty Re: My 1st week gone and I have lost.............

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 pm

If the sluggish feelings don't pass maybe you should consider upping the water even further - it seems hard but you get used to it, and it seems to work for me.
Meanwhile, enjoy your sleep and have a good day (you look like someone I know btw, do you have any relatives in the NE?)
People will think I'm some kind of stalker - I already mentioned that Katy looks like someone else that I know! Honest, you both do!
Julie Very Happy
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Im drinking around 2-3 litres a day, I do what u do and fill up a sports bottle and take it with me where ever i go, it encourages me to drink somehow lol, but I have no problem with water, as long as it has flavour in it, I couldnt believe i went to bed at half 9 and was up at half 6!! so not me lol,,,but i love it, feeling very bright today

linzy xxx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Linzy

I think it's normal to feel a bit sluggish at first, but that should pass soon. Are you drinking LOADS of water? (I thought I was, at around 3 litres, but felt lousy around week 5 or 6, upped this to around 5 litres - yikes! - and have felt greaet ever since). I fill several small water bottles every morning and drink one each time I am in the car, plus drink loads with meals and sip at water inbetween, either at work or at home. It all adds up to LOADS of toilet runs, but I do feel far better. It also helps with the weight loss because it keeps the kidneys working well so that the liver is free to keep on burning that fat (so Kee tells me!)

That said, I think it is normal to sleep well on this diet - although I am feeling quite energised during the day, I do sleep like a log at night which is wonderful!

I am also freezing which I think is quite common - thank goodness the weather is getting better!

Keep it up hon, have a good day.

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy1981 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Thank you ladies, I am so happy, I feel more tired and dozy lately is that part of it? I went to bed at 9:30pm last night and slept through was earlier though but felt fresh!! Its a good thing really, I was early at the school gates for once lol....

Will keep u posted,

Linzy xxx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

Fantastic Linzy well done! That's a great start, now keep it up and it will all become a habit before you know it and you will be wondering how on earth you're going to manage when you stop!!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 am

Well done Hun, great feeling isn't it....

Glad you made it through the week, next week will be a breeze!

Sarah x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

My 1st week gone and I have lost............. Empty My 1st week gone and I have lost.............

Post by linzy1981 Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 am

Hiya everyone, I have had a really good day, good news is that the cravings are going, the hunger is going.....and the bestest thing of all.....I Lost 8lbs!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
Just had to share that with u all, But great about not feeling too hungry now and I am feeling alot better...

linzy xx
linzy1981
linzy1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down