THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM

+3
Grandma Mac
21Again
Admin
7 posters

Go down

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM Empty Re: WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM

Post by raissa21 Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 am

thank very muc diane, for your support

raissa21

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Fri May 01, 2009 12:09 am

Hi Raisa
they normally say that by day4 you should be in ketosis, so thats not long is it?
Keep with it
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM Empty new starter

Post by fridgemagnet Fri May 01, 2009 12:04 am

hi raissa,

welcome to kee diets, i've found it great, read all the posts it will give you inspiration and answers. welcome again and good luck, get to day 5 and it should be fairly easy from then on. I'm on second week, and the first weigh in was such a huge surprize, also measure yourself, eg neck,arms, thighs, waist hips under and across bust. i lost 11" in toltal the first week and 7.8lbs. keep going, best of luck.
diane cat cat cheers
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-21

http://[url][url][url][url][url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.co

Back to top Go down

Post by raissa21 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 pm

hi thanks for the reply thats very encoraging Laughing , by the way how long its take to be in ketosit

raissa21

Back to top Go down

Post by anniepannie Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Hi Raissa21
Welcome
it does get easier honestly, once ketosis kicks in the hunger does go. The only kind you have led=ft is the old head hunger.
Hang in there & perhaps read the post on heer & on the old site for mega encouragement.
Do post if it all gets too much, so many lovely encouraging people here.

Good luck, let's drink (water) to the new slim you, in just one week you will be so much lighter. Very Happy
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 am

Hi,

Welcome and good luck, im on my second week, Let us know how you get on.

Yummymummy09 Smile
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by raissa21 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 am

Hi all! just start yesteday, and finding it difficult. Mad my star weight is 89 kilos and i want to go down to 65 kilos.

raissa21

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM Empty program booklet

Post by fridgemagnet Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

are these booklet's being updated, because i had to go online to find out how to make the yoghurt and porridge, this book is my bible. and are the packs i'm getting old stock as they do not have kee diets on them, which is shown on the Kee diet home page, mine are plain white, and i find it hard to read the discription on them?????????? Very Happy cat

have found the answer, and have just got eyes tested, no wonder i couldnt see lol!

Last edited by fridgemagnet on Fri May 01, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am

thanks admin,
i think my password is fine now.

i am so enjoying this weight management plan, its the best thing iv'e ever done. It was hard for day 3/4 but by day 5 i was alive and kicking. after week 1 i lost an incredible 7.8lbs and 11" from my body, i can't believe it, my first order wasn't very big but i'm testing them all, making the mouse and the pud, the soup so far is delic with pepper, i could't even bear LL soup as it made me urg, i'm having a fantastic time doin different things with my veg, and my first sunday went well. Sunday is usualy cooked breakfast(grilled) and roast dinner with pud, my variation was, mushroom and peppers grilled and a porridge, dinner was frsh cali, broc, cabbage, and a mouse for pud, i had the choc drink in the eve, sheer luxury.
well my second weeks allready started and i'm so looking forward to monday, and enjoying all product so far, except cappiccino, and how can the bars be so tasty with just few calories, i'm simply amazed, i would love to be involved with a local kee diet club, it would fantastic. there would be such an interest. I love how much thought has been put into this, with the etiq 1, 2, etc. I am working towards the 9st mark, using the 450/700 cal then doin the etiq 1 for a week then back, until i reach 9st, then i plan to go through the e1 and e2 then back to e1 and then 450/700 until i reach 8st, then i will go through all the e programs, hoping to maintain my weight.
all the other girls are fantastic, and i think a husband and wife team have joined, thats brilliant. being able to chat on here is strange for me, but it's keeping me sane.
if there is an opertunity that your firm does want to run this, in towns, i am more than willing to have an open day at my house. even run it from my house, it would be great, there are lots of people who do not have accsess to the internet.

anyway must go to the other forums now. bye for now and thankyou.
just one point, a spell checker would be an optional extra. i sure could do with it. cat Very Happy
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM Empty Hi Diane

Post by Admin Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 am

Hi Diane, we are glad you found us also and wish you all the success with your weight reduction. If you require any assistance or support just drop us a line. Things are still changing but hopefully we are making strides to make ordering and following as easy as possible.

Lighterlife is very restrictive although some find this easier, as the rule is nothing. It is very difficult to maintain this for an extended period of time as things just happen, and being allowed the vegetables and salad, or to relax a little at weekends hopefully will make it a little more flexible, social and enjoyable.

If you let us know what you would like to change your user name to, I will pass this on to Kee Admin, who will update your account, you may be able to do this yourself by accessing your account details from the websites top bar.

Re drinks, we have been bombarding our manufacturer to introduce a malic acid flavouring, with all the changes this has been benched here a little, but we will start again. In the meantime Perfectly Clear Strawberry & Kiwi and also Red Apple, Coke Zero can be used as a treat but not as water requirement. Tablet sweetners can be used in tea & coffee, but powder sweetners should be avoided. A fat additive is highly recommended if using mainly Weight Control products as they are extremely low fat, it does not have to be nuts it can be a nut or seed oil that you can add to your vegetables. (total have a higher fat content and therefore is optional).

Hope this has helped
Kee Support
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fridgemagnet Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 am

hi, i'm a new starter, just ordered packs, look forward to recieving them, i just need some help with adding the ticker weight loss graph to my posts, i don@t know how to do it. also i need to change my username on the kee diets store, to match my user name on editboard, please can you help. be back on later tomorrow. thankyou.

i'd like to exspress my delight on searching and finding this diet, i did lighter life and the restrictrions were hard. I have started your diet on monday using LL packs that i had, and will swop with yours when they arrive. The veg/salad cup is great i look forward to that, as i love veg. and its great that we don't have to go black for tea and coffee. do i need the nuts three times a week, as i don't want to add any unnessary calories. and can you suggest any cold drinks that do not have the citric acid, or is LL drink powder the best option, i miss my squash and occasional diet coke.

thanks. diane cat
fridgemagnet
fridgemagnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Mac Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:37 am

thank-you to all the people that planned this site. its great bright and well layed out. I'm getting used to it very quickly and enjoying it more each day. By the way people acording to the chart I am no longer obest Wow Basketball hugs from Grandma Macxx
Grandma Mac
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:00 am

Well Done to all the Kee Team. Love the new site - user friendly, excellent. Treena
21Again
21Again

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM Empty WELCOME ALL TO THE KEE FORUM

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 am

Hi everyone, we are guessing that a new forum may not be a welcome sight Sad because many of you enjoyed posting on our old forum ....
http://www.freewebs.com/pixiedietstore/keeplanforum.htm

We hope you will get used to the new one, Very Happy it has loads more to offer and as usual we are here in the background to help if you need us.

You can get weight graphics, make a diet buddy that you can chat with privately, create your own profile and upload character pictures for your user name, and also attach pictures of your weight reduction journey and make a new entry in the gallery. There is a calendar to see any special events and simply look along the green bar to register.

Everyone is welcome to read, but you must register before you can post messages. PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST - YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO MANY NEWBIES
All the best xx
The Kee Team
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down