THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac

+3
21Again
Aywaylay
Grandma Mac
7 posters

Go down

Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac Empty Re: Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac

Post by Grandma Mac Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 am

HI EVERYONE age 73, height 5 ft 6, starting weight 14st 4 llb,

Granndma Mac is back! (just had to put that , forgive me!) Well im still on the diet ,...and if you remember me ,im disabled so dont move around much at all. Im doing good and my weight now is 13 st exactly (started at 14st 4 llb) i'm just doing the maintain diet now , well i think i am,....he he .Thats a porridge, a shake, a bar and meal, I have the odd drink like a bottle of red , oops! And I'm still losing weight very slowly ,I weigh myself every day, just cant help it. My wonderful hubby dishes out my evening meal because i was brought up to finish every thing that is put on my plate,so he gives me a fair portion but not as much as i would plate up (waste not want not so they say) that helps me alot. All though the biggest help is how much these products fill me up.....Im just not craving and feel so happy on this diet,its the best ive tried, and ive done them all! Hope you are all doing good too and soon ill be able to put my weight ias 12st ect ect! , you see if i dont! anyway hugs to all my old friends from the old site , and hello to all the people i haven't met yet on this new site. be back soon and wont leave it so long next time, keep going its worth it just to be able to put your socks on ! hugs from Grandma Mac.
Grandma Mac
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac Empty Re: Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac

Post by 21Again Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 am

Hi Grandma-Mac - where are you - where have you gone. Please come back, we miss you.

Treena
21Again
21Again

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 am

Thanks Treena, you too, keep up the good work xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi YummyMummy - just a quick line to wish you luck - look forward to reading about your progress. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy09 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say Hello, Im hoping to start next week so will no doubt be posting on here for moral support. Good luck with your weight loss journey everyone.

xx

yummymummy09
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kokini Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Ha llo again
Yesterday I was running the line at my boys football,and at half time

the parents of one of the other boys called me. She said we have been
arguing about you, are you Joe!s dad. They could not believe how much wt I had lost and had not recognised me .im sure they thought Iwas younger
well I think thats what they ment Anyway 2 more customers for you pixie
to thank for your help.PS site looks goodand looks easy to use. TA TA
kokini
kokini

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Morning Everyone - just to let everyone know I'm charting my weight loss on Kokini's new topic "A Great Place to Chart our Weight Loss". Grandma Mac, Spice-Cookie, Aywaylay and anyone else come on over too and let us know your progress please. Smile
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by kokini Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi all some probs but I made it imnot used to topics I just chat,and boast?
im still 13 stone thats 4 2 months. the bars r a lifeline it stops me stopping at the cafe, and the porridge is still my fav. boys got footy today running line. gonna miss hereing everyones losses so gonna see if can do topic.
Laughing Happy Easter make all eggs boiled !
kokini
kokini

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by spice-cookie Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 am

Hi, made across too, must say the new site looks very jazzy .... I like it. Keep going all you wonderful peopple and hope to hear from all the old ones soon.
weigh in not until monday keep you posted on progress sunny
spice-cookie
spice-cookie

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Treena well done on weight loss, making it over to us and putting on the weight tracker. All the new colours and piccys are looking really good.

With weight loss the first week is generally exceptional and then the second half the first, then it should steady to about 3-4lb each week on a FMRP, this will give you your 1 stone each month.

So well done 3 out of 3 Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 am

Didn't work - will try again. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:52 am

Just leaving another post to see if my weight tracker works. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by 21Again Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 am

Hi Everyone. I'm here as well - made it safely. Going to try and do the weight tracker to add to my profile so I can keep check on myself. I'm nearing the end of Week 3. Last weight in (end of week 2) had lost 1stone in total - 10lbs first week and then 4lbs. Disappointed with second week but as I said on the other forum it's off rather than on!! Hope more of you slimmers out there join so we can do this together. Good luck. Treena
21Again
21Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Aywaylay Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 am

I made it over too Grandma Mac!

Glad to here your weight loss going well. I have lost 24lbs in 4 and half weeks so pretty pleased.

Have had to add the odd extra sachet or boiled egg now and again as I am doing 40 mins cardio in gym each day now and Im pretty tall. My only "treat" has been the odd 25g portion of soya nuts- 100 cals, low carb, high protein and YUMMY!

Looking forward to hearing how its going for everyone else.
Aywaylay
Aywaylay

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac Empty Just to say "hello " to all , just found the new forum I miss the old site but hey ho! hope you can find me on here XX and hugs Grandma Mac

Post by Grandma Mac Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:20 pm

flower lol!
Grandma Mac
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down