THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New to this forum.. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New to this forum.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New to this forum.. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New to this forum.. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New to this forum.. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New to this forum.. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New to this forum.. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New to this forum.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New to this forum.. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New to this forum..

2 posters

Go down

New to this forum.. Empty Re: New to this forum..

Post by Juliemarie Mon May 24, 2010 10:08 am

That's great Sue, I have found that I have somehow managed to stick to this by using an Etiquette/Lite meal when I am out, like tuna or chicken (plain) with salad, or even a bit of steak with salad. I did have to make a few excuses early on though (like, I'd given up alcohol and desserts for lent..well it was partly true I guess) and I did tell the kids I'd eaten the things they made at cookery when I hadn't really, but made all thre right noises (I hope).
The hardest thing for me has been staying at other peoples' houses, which has happened a couple of times. In each case I just told the people in advance and asked them not to go to any trouble on my part...I took my bars and packs with me and joined in whenever I could. The most recent time, hubbie and I were both on Kee, we were ultra generous and took the food to make a Sunday dinner - a joint of beef and all the veg we are allowed to eat, which made it much safer as well as my brother thinking we were ultra generous!!
Good luck, you are right, there is no "perfect" time but I'm so glad I did this when I did, especially now the good weather is starting and my thighs aren't chafing and I'm not embarrassed to hang my undies on the line Wink !!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

New to this forum.. Empty Week 1 update.

Post by Cookie Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks Julie,
I have been reading your 'journey log' as it were,and looking at photos etc etc and I know I can do this with the help and support of people like you who have been there and are still hanging in there til you get where you want to be... first weigh in today (although only been on plan for 3 days really) and since last weds I have lost 5.5lbs so a good result so far,just got to stick with it the best I can 9have a few things coming up but there are never 3 months when I have no commitments so this is as good a time as any!
Good luck and a strong will to everyone...
Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed May 19, 2010 7:40 am

Hi again Cookie/Sue, WELCOME (again!)

Just posted to you on the other thread but it was really interesting and inspiring to hear more about your weightloss journey so far in this post. I say it again: that is incredible and you should be so proud of yourself for getting to where you are today. Not many people can say they are members of the '100lb club' I don't imagine.....that is truly an amazing achievement!

I think you have made a good choice, if you can really stick to this diet, I am living proof that it DOES work and not only that, it changes your attitude to food completely. I am so glad I decided to take the plunge, I always felt that diets like slimming world, weightwatchers etc weren't really for me and I needed something more 'all or nothing' which would show quick results, to keep me motivated. It really has done, although I must be honest, after 17 weeks I am starting to crave the end of this now! I have less than a stone to lose now and am reintroducing healthy, low carb, meals and looking forward to the challenge of maintaining my weight and getting back into proper exercise.

If you can really stick to this hon, you could easily lose your 2 1/2 stones in around 10 weeks I reckon. It really has passed quickly for me, once I got into the routine of it all, and it does fit quite well into daily life (I use the salad and a bar at lunchtime at work).

So best of luck and I look forward to hearing how you are getting on. Do stick around!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

New to this forum.. Empty New to this forum..

Post by Cookie Tue May 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Hiya,
My name is Sue and I am new to this forum and Protikee products but I am definitely not new to dieting/weight loss/vlcd...
It has been a long hard slog to get where I am now in my weight loss journey,a journey that has embraced Weight Watchers (put on weight) Slimming World (slow but sure) Lipotrim (good but boring) and a couple of stints with other VLCD brands for a week or two here and there .
I have actually been just about where I am now in the past (and not just before I had my kids either) but after losing my Mother in Law and my Father in Law within a few months of each other I put about 3 stone back on,which I have now just about shifted again.
Now it's time to venture into unknown territory...well,somewhere I haven't been for 23 years...
My first real goal is to shift another half a stone,which will give me 100lbs weightloss so far (well I'll be 100lbs lighter than I was at my heaviest recorded weight,but I calculate I have probably lost nearly twice that if I include all the times I've put some back on and had to lose it again!)
I work in the hospitality sector,so,as well as working strange hours,I have all the temptations of food and drink around me all the time I am at work and have found in the past that total abstainence from 'real' food is easier than finding something to eat during my shift,so shakes etc are actually a good thing in my book,I just need to be able to stick with them long enough to get to my final target,a weight I probably haven't been at since my teens...OMG that's a scary thought..
I haven't really looked through this site but I assume there is a thread where we all chart out journey on a weekly(ish) basis...I find this helps no end on keeping me on track but I'm not promising anything...
Looking forward to reading all your news and picking up some helpful tips on the way...
Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down