THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help!

5 posters

Go down

hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! Empty Re: hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help!

Post by sazabaza Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 pm

mzzzhunger wrote:how is everyone doing week wise?

I wanted to say I finished week one lost 4pds! I was execting a bit more but it's better a loss than nothing at all.

to julie- with making the kiddies food and feeding them is the hard part! I did not realize how much Iwas snacking in between my own meals..and that explains alot in it self! it's now easy for me to understand how and where those extra calories really come from.

ok guys...PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO STAY FULL ON THE FOUR SACHETS AND WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS ARE EATING...CUZ THIS IS KILLING ME. even drinking water is helping but the hunger just won't go away! maybeits b/c i love my sweets - and my sweet tooth is NOT GOING AWAY! ANY SUGGESTIONS pls.

all you ladies and sorry-jamie too have come such a long way it's amazing! you guys are more than an inspiration. i love it ...just hearing your success is helping me pull through each day! keep it up guys:)SmileSmile

Well done Mona cheers

As Julie says once you are in ketosis , you wont feel hungry anymore.... although I still get a grumbly stomach before I am due to have another pack!!

I am following Kee Lite which is 3 packs a day plus a 200cal meal (plus loads of water of course) and i have lost 21lbs so far Smile

I eat sf jelly as a treat but you should only do this when you are certain you are in ketosis as it can knock some people out of it!!

Keep it up hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! Empty Re: hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help!

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am

Hi Mona, well done, 4lbs loss that's a really good start!
Are you having absolutely nothing apart from the packs and water? Because in my experience that is what can cause the hunger feelings, if you are still eating any carbs at all. Once they have fully gone from your system, I can honestly say I have rarely felt hungry in fact sometimes it has been hard to have my 4th pack because I feel so full from the earlier ones still.
Are you still having problems with heartburn etc? I hope not!
Just went out for dinner with some friends, I had a lovely meal but of course had to choose carefully (they didn't know, or notice lol!). I had pork medallions with tiger prawns (no sauce), left the potatoes and had cauliflower and cabbage with it (the portion was tiny anyway, it was one of those gastro pubs, but BOY did they taste good??!!...)
REALLY hope you're going to stick with this for another week, you could easily have lost over half a stone then and I think any hunger etc will have passed then if you are sticking to this 100% (it could just be that your body is taking a little longer to adjust, everyone is different)
GOOD LUCK HON!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 am

how is everyone doing week wise?

I wanted to say I finished week one lost 4pds! I was execting a bit more but it's better a loss than nothing at all.

to julie- with making the kiddies food and feeding them is the hard part! I did not realize how much Iwas snacking in between my own meals..and that explains alot in it self! it's now easy for me to understand how and where those extra calories really come from.

ok guys...PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO STAY FULL ON THE FOUR SACHETS AND WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS ARE EATING...CUZ THIS IS KILLING ME. even drinking water is helping but the hunger just won't go away! maybeits b/c i love my sweets - and my sweet tooth is NOT GOING AWAY! ANY SUGGESTIONS pls.

all you ladies and sorry-jamie too have come such a long way it's amazing! you guys are more than an inspiration. i love it ...just hearing your success is helping me pull through each day! keep it up guys:)SmileSmile
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 am

Hi Mona

Glad to hear you back and sounding more upbeat hon. ANd you've nearly done a week - congratulations!

I too have kids but thankfully my husband is pretty good at cooking for them some days, also they have school dinners so that helps, we can be a hot food-free home in the evenings (especially now my hubbie has started kee too this week). It is hard but you have to stay strong and resist that urge to nibble what you're making for them, or eat their leftovers etc - those are all habits of the past, hopefully.....but hard lessons to learn!

I have also found going out hard, I used to do it a lot (which tells me something?.....) but to be honest I've avoided it as much as possible while doing this diet...it can wait for when I'm done! The times when I have gone out for a meal, I've looked for the menu on the internet first if I can, and tried to work out what I can have (usually chicken, steak or tuna with green salad), you need willpower not to stray beyond that though of course.

I haven't told many people about this diet either - not even my own parents (who haven't even asked, can you believe that?!), although obviously now I'm 3.5 stone down people are starting to enquire (I just tell them I have been doing low carb, not about the FMRP as I don't really want their opinions on whether it's a good idea, and I don't like talking about food and diets in my daily life really anyway - hence why this forum is such a great thing for me, I can talk away here in good company and without it going any further lol!)

Anyway stick in there hon and let us know how your weigh-in goes. I've got everything crossed for you.....

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

Hiya I am finding it a walk in the park, I have had a few cravings but really they are mental cravings, if you feel hungry keep sipping water, make sure water nice and cold.

You should be able to see my ticker underneath this post that will show you my weight loss to date and i have my 3rd weigh on Thursday coming.

i think you should drink more water, get yourself one of those 1 litre stubby evian bottles that you can carry around with you and just keep refilling, I find when its ice cold it goes down no sweat.

Weigh yourself each week, you gotta keep drinking that water to flush out your body!

you can do this, best wishes

mzzzhunger wrote:Jamie,

thanks for the motivation? how are you doing on the programme? I am getting to drinking 2 litres of water you think it's enough? as your having double! when did you start and how are you results so far.....i'm excited over something i've only tried doing for a couple of days....dying to start seeing some results...but i know i have to hang in ther and stick to it...the hardest part. esp when your so overweight and need to get it off.

I am 13 1/2 st and plan to be 8 again, actually even more so i was 7 and i'm short on top f it-only 5'2...that's why i'm hard on myself! but I am soooooooo missing normal food as i have to cook for hubby and kids and go round to family/friend homs and celebrations alot this is going to be hard for me to follow-and to be honest I do not want to tell anyone that i'm on this!

take care.
jamie2007
jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am

Jamie,

thanks for the motivation? how are you doing on the programme? I am getting to drinking 2 litres of water you think it's enough? as your having double! when did you start and how are you results so far.....i'm excited over something i've only tried doing for a couple of days....dying to start seeing some results...but i know i have to hang in ther and stick to it...the hardest part. esp when your so overweight and need to get it off.

I am 13 1/2 st and plan to be 8 again, actually even more so i was 7 and i'm short on top f it-only 5'2...that's why i'm hard on myself! but I am soooooooo missing normal food as i have to cook for hubby and kids and go round to family/friend homs and celebrations alot this is going to be hard for me to follow-and to be honest I do not want to tell anyone that i'm on this!

take care.
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 am

hi guys! it's my day five!!!! i feel less bloated and am having no issues from the meals:) I hope on day 7 i will have some weight loss! can you guys tell me how much you've or that you should be losing on week 1 .

julie-choc/lemon bar???and it tastes nice? is it filling. my meal replacement bar is choc truffle and i love it! i had a vegsoup today for dinner and did not like it! usually have chicken. and choc shakes. what else tastes nice?
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Oooh lovely, have a fab day Julie, I am off to the cinema with the OH later....

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Great! Will look forward to mine later, I'm going out on my bike first (just got it fixed so no excuses now, and the sun is shining)
Later on we are delivering leaflets round our village so I'll be getting plenty of exercise today (for once!)
Have a good day!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Julie, I had my first white choc & lemon bar yesterday, it was fab Smile x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 am

Great words of support Jamie, I am sure Mona can do this too, I have everything crossed for her.....
Sarah, I too have just got the new lemon & white choc bars today and am looking forward to trying them tomorrow (was sorely tempted to have a second one today, after they arrived...first time this has happened but I managed to resist)
Let's compare notes tomorrow then!
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Juliemarie wrote:I can only say the same Sarah - that is absolutely FANTASTIC you must be so proud of yourself! You look like a different person - but still with the great hair and the lovely smile!

To the other lady (please post your name) well done so far, don't worry about the hunger pains, it is probably just your body adjusting to withdrawing from carbs, I PROMISE you this will stop soon if you can sit it out and stick in there.

And I agree, if you can squeeze in another pack somewhere in the day that would be good, otherwise your calories may go too low and your body might go into starvation mode and stop burning fat. I struggled too at the start, then I found the hot chocolate and have not looked back since - I have a mug every night at bedtime, it's my favourite!

Stick it out till the end of the week and let us know what the scales say - then you can make a plan of attack for week 2!

Good luck

Julie X

Thanks Julie, I very pleased that I have managed to lose so much as I have always been on diets, WW, Slimming World, Atkins, you name it I have done it and it has made me bigger as I put on loads when I cam off them!! Sad

Kee is the way forward, got another box of goodies yesterday, gonna try the white chocolate & lemon bar today, sounds yummy!! Razz
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 pm

NWP - I cant see how you cant loose, weigh yourself every 7 days, I drink upto 4 litres a day and I drink black tea.

If you can manage to keep these down please stay on it, you can do this believe me, If I thought you couldnt then I would say so.

I wish i could give you advice on keeping them down, Maybe justy have chocolate blended with 300 ml of water and ice liquidised together so its like a thice shake.

What are you using to mix the powder sachets up with, they say oin the packets use 250ml I am using about 300ml.

Hang in there! It will be the best thing you can do, maybe your feeling ill as its such a shock to your system??

I wish i could help more!!!
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Morna
Don't be angry with yourself, that will only defeat your efforts!
Just stick in there and try and work out what is going on so you can make adjustments if you need to - we are all here to help you, so are the advisors, who are really helpful.
I've sent you a PM which I hope will be helpful.
Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

thanks so much julie.

you are awesome and so helpful. my name is mona. if i don't lose anything within the week the diet is not for me right? am sad:( don't know what else to do! i've tried atkins, slimmingworld, acai berry...gosh the list goes on but ppl told me of LL and this one and swore to it! maybe that is why i'm even more angry...and more so with myself when i read how ppl lose five pds in the firstfew days! thanks anyway, love ur advicex
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 am

PS Nowillpower lady! Just re-read your post, do you mean you were physically sick? If so then that IS a problem and no wonder you're starving, are you intolerant of some of the ingredients? If that's the case then maybe ignore my last advice and I would maybe seek medical help or decide this wasn't the diet for me.

But maybe I got the wrong end of the stick?? (I hope so!)

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 am

I can only say the same Sarah - that is absolutely FANTASTIC you must be so proud of yourself! You look like a different person - but still with the great hair and the lovely smile!

To the other lady (please post your name) well done so far, don't worry about the hunger pains, it is probably just your body adjusting to withdrawing from carbs, I PROMISE you this will stop soon if you can sit it out and stick in there.

And I agree, if you can squeeze in another pack somewhere in the day that would be good, otherwise your calories may go too low and your body might go into starvation mode and stop burning fat. I struggled too at the start, then I found the hot chocolate and have not looked back since - I have a mug every night at bedtime, it's my favourite!

Stick it out till the end of the week and let us know what the scales say - then you can make a plan of attack for week 2!

Good luck

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 am

katyjay wrote:OH MY GOOOOOOOD Sarah you have done absolutely A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Hee hee, thank you Katy x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am

OH MY GOOOOOOOD Sarah you have done absolutely A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!!!! xxxxxxxxx

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 am

jamie2007 wrote:WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION... as I said to Katy you should be out selling this-you are the perfect testimonial for it....

You would make a mint!

Well done!!!

sazabaza wrote:hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! N6053112

I have uploaded a photo above of me at 18 stone, it has taken me from last February to lose my weight so far, I had a break over Christmas....

My goal is to get to 11 stone Smile

x x

Thanks Jamie Smile
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION... as I said to Katy you should be out selling this-you are the perfect testimonial for it....

You would make a mint!

Well done!!!

sazabaza wrote:hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! N6053112

I have uploaded a photo above of me at 18 stone, it has taken me from last February to lose my weight so far, I had a break over Christmas....

x x
jamie2007
jamie2007

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you ladies, it is worth it as you can see... but you have to remain focused on your goal as Julie says any food not permitted can knock you out of ketosis, it just aint worth it!!

Try and have an extra product, if you think you may be tempted.... you just need to get through the first week then you will be fine Smile

Stick with it hun x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 am

thank you so much julie-i love your 'words of wisdom' i am struggling...just feeling hungry all the time..btw. i only managed to keep down three of the shakes/soup/bars...could that be why i am getting hungry for food? i hope i lose something at the end of this work or i'm going to be realllllllllly ANGRY!
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 am

Sorry - but no, not really. Well, maybe you would probably still lose some weight (depending on how much you sneaked of course!) but any additional carbs at all can kick you out of ketosis and therefore slow your fat burning right down (which is the key to this diet)...I can testify to this as in the early days I was tempted by a small piece of my son's birthday cake and everything just ground to a halt for a few days and I felt like HELL getting back into ketosis (headaches etc) and vowed never to do it again!

So it's not for the faint-hearted, but trust me, the cravings do go away because once you are in ketosis you have basically de-toxed yourself from carbs and don't really crave them (well nowhere near as much - honest!) so you will surprise yourself no end I hope - I know I did!

But just look at Sarah - the perfect example of just what amazing results you can achieve if you stick in there!!

Hope this helps

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 am

thank you katy, does this diet still work if you sneak a chip in or choc piece here and there-I am soooooooooo pathetic, and changed my name as you see as it's only day two and i literally have no will power that's why i ask for as much 'HELP' as i can get! will eating pieces of food here and there set you out of ketosis?

and Sarah-you are beautiful always were! there is just less of you now! keep it up and hell motivate me too:)
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 am

hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! N6053112

x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 am

Yes hun you need loads of water to flush the ketones from your system, keep from being constipated and pee out the fat as it were! You'll feel rubbish without water and you need to be very hydrated on this diet. You shouldnt feel bloated as you have no food to swell up in your tummy either, you'll just need to wee more! As a Mum of 2 too I can appreciate your bladder might not quite be as it was but its worth it!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 am

does water help you lose more weight? i can only drink a certain amount b4 feeling bloated!
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 am

wow, you did amazing-sarah!!!! how long did this take you? and i would love to see a b4 pic if you have one! keep it up:) what is your weight goal in st. or pds.?
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi Snowfi,

You can do easily, trust me if I can go from to 18 to 13 stone by just having the food packs & a small meal, anyone can do it.

I never thought I would be 13 stone ever again.... it is really life changing!! My BMI was 40 when I went to the doctors and they said I need to do something about it so I have and look at me now Very Happy

Let us know how you are going.... x x
sazabaza
sazabaza

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

thanks so much! feels so great speaking to ppl in the same boat as me! to 'julie i've read your progress and it's AMAZING:) you are fab!

and to kat jay my weightloss story will kind of b like urs as i have 77pds to go, and really did not even know where to begin and if losing five/six st was even doable! i was so so depressed every time i went to the docs and they told me my bmi was to high and if i don't get it down i wouldn';t be around much longer...that is what gave me that push. I am only 29 and a mommy of two.
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

HI there and welcome, I can vouch for that too but you have to be dedicated, and to take it one week at a time I think. Nothing comes easy but I haven't come across an easier, or more rewarding way than this.

I have just completed 12 weeks and lost 45lbs which I am over the moon about. You would not believe the difference it has made. It's like NOT carrying around my daughter all day long lol!!!

I think you need to understand the plan, be organised with ordering your food packs and really stick out the first week hard while you get into ketosis. Then you will see weight loss and will be flying! It passes quickly, believe me!

The minimum I have lost in a week is 2lbs, first week I lost 9.5lbs and two other weeks I lost over 4lbs. Average is 3.5lbs I think. I am not aware of a diet that could do it faster. It does what it says on the packet!! - If you stick to it, it definitely works!

Let us know if we can help with anything else before you start. Hope to hear back from you!

Julie X
Juliemarie
Juliemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

Hiya, welcome to Kee, its totally doable hun!

I had 5 stone to lose (70lbs) and I have 19lbs to go after 13 weeks. Any questions just ask and good luck!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help! Empty hi! i'm new to this diet and forum-help!

Post by mzzzhunger Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 am

I am not sure how to use the forums!

I am dying to get my weightloss started and need serious motivation-I've had to much go wrong and happen recently so simply guys help me keep focused! will keep my progress coming if there is any! is 6 st doable???thanks.
mzzzhunger
mzzzhunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down