THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
new to kee diet EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
new to kee diet EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
new to kee diet EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
new to kee diet EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
new to kee diet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
new to kee diet EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
new to kee diet EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
new to kee diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
new to kee diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

new to kee diet

5 posters

Go down

new to kee diet Empty Re: new to kee diet

Post by *xi* Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

I like your thinking - sometimes it's too easy to get fixated on the scales What a Face I like the chicken soup, and the mushroom is ok, but I tend to put some chilli powder and mixed herbs in to give them a bit of a kick. I also tried the chicken broth (not sure if it was kee or avid) and it was very nice Cool

I'm pleased with my 13 lbs but wish TOTM hadn't jumped in last week as it would have been nice to hit the 14 lbs for my fourth week Rolling Eyes
*xi*
*xi*

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy_san Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 pm

*xi* wrote:Congrats on getting through your first week cheers I bought myself a Kenwood Smoothie to Go machine and it's fab, but for making the soups a blob of cold water into a paste, then hot water on top and mix with a spoon just like a cup a soup seems to work well. when do you weigh in??

Oh! I forgot to add a congratulations on losing 13lbs! Embarassed

lucy_san

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy_san Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

I weigh-in on Mondays, but I'm not really bothered about what I weigh. I'm measuring myself against my clothes.

11 years ago, I was a size UK6 (I'm only very short and a very slight build) and I've been all sizes between UK6 and UK22... I still have all my old clothes, so I have a LOT of clothes to measure myself with! Rolling Eyes

I don't want to be a size 6 again though. I looked like a little boy with long hair. I would like to be a size 10. That might actually mean I will still get to wear a bra after I lose weight! Laughing

I haven't tried the soups yet. What are they like? I've tasted some quite disgusting VLCD soups before so I now shy away from them. Are there any you enjoy that I should try?

lucy_san

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 am

Congrats on getting through your first week cheers I bought myself a Kenwood Smoothie to Go machine and it's fab, but for making the soups a blob of cold water into a paste, then hot water on top and mix with a spoon just like a cup a soup seems to work well. when do you weigh in??
*xi*
*xi*

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy_san Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Well, I started my Kee Diet last monday, so have done a week so far.

I have done many diets over the last decade, but this time it's different. I actually really really REALLy want to lose weight this time.
I know we all say we want to lose weight and get upset about it, but there is a difference between wanting to lose weight and REALLY wanting to lose weight (which usually means a lot of hard work, exercise and a strong will). I think diets only work if you yourself are willing to work for it. I have finally gotten to this stage now. Very Happy

I have a shaker, but I only use it as a cup. I pour in 200 floz of water into it and add my shake. Then I use a normal balloon whisk to mix it up. I never have any lumps or anything. If I want to go out for a walk or visiting friends (anywhere it would be either impossible or too conspicuous to get out a shaker and a whisk) I take a meal replacement bar. I only have bars when I'm out and about. It feels like I'm having a treat! sunny

I love drinking water, but sometimes it all gets a bit boring, so I add water flavouring to sparkling spring water, and it totally helps.

lucy_san

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am

Hi yummymummy,

I keep a Lucozade sports bottle of water, 500ml I think, in the fridge, and make up my shakes in apint glass, half water in, then blitz with my cheap tesco blitzer, then make up to taste. The strawberry will take the full pint, but less water in the chocolate. Trial and error will tell you how much to dilute each one. I have a s'berry for b/fast, tried the WC as fewer seeds, but oh so sweet, so gone back to the Total. I prefer the total chocolate, tried the hot chocolate, but so disappointing compared to Cadbury's, so rather forego the pleasure til thin!
I tried a couple as mousses, yoghurts, but too sweet, had to throw the lemon one out, couldn't even swallow that one. But all our tastes are different, so you have to try one of each and settle on your favourites!
Keep with it and stick to the rules, but we all have low moments, just come on here and read the posts, have a heart to heart, and someone will come back with a boost or firm words if needed!
Had bad patch with my back and hormones, so been up the pole, but going to get back on track in the morning and make a fresh start. Got some ground to make up!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

new to kee diet Empty Moved from Swap Shop 3.12.09

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 am

Hi Yummy Mummy,
Moved your post as thought you may get more help here. Firstly and very big warm welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy browsing and our products.

The book is not really necessary unless you like info in hard format, all the information is in the Kee Gudiance section on the website so just have a look around.

With the shaker, leave the metal ball in whilst you make you shake, this will ensure you have a lump free meal. Only use for cold drinks, if used with hot soups / drinks it could explode. Some users do like to mix their porridge cold in the shaker and then heat in the microwave, depends if you like lumpy porridge.

Hope to see you posting and good luck with your journey
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

new to kee diet Empty new to kee diet

Post by yummymummy Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:56 pm

i all
ive just received my kee diet pack. im going to start the diet tommorrow as ive eaten today. please can anyone help me with tips. i have choclate shakes, banna strawberry and one bar i bought the shaker too. the shaker has a metal spiral in it does this stay in and i just shake the shaker when i make the shake?

any tips will be great and how to make the shakes up. i didnt buy the book.

yummymummy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum