THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Such a hard time.... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Such a hard time.... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Such a hard time.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Such a hard time.... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Such a hard time.... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Such a hard time.... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Such a hard time.... EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Such a hard time.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Such a hard time.... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Such a hard time....

2 posters

Go down

Such a hard time.... Empty Re: Such a hard time....

Post by KeeBeeKate Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

Hi Sarah,

thanks for your reply. nice tol have a few words of understanding!

wasnt sure if something was wrong or not. feel very tired a lot but seem to always find something to put it down to i.e. weather or not drinking enough but since doing the diet and having to increase my water it appeared not to be down to liquid intake so then the weather seemed to be the option but im not so sure now.... still awaiting results so i guess time will tell! just doing my best by eating as well as i can...

got a Eurovision party tomorrow night at my house (I do one every year!) and ive lots of friends coming who are of different nationalities so they always chip in with the foods and make mediterranean salads etc and all the gubbins to go with it- so although its going to be a feast i will stick to the veg bits which are very nice anyway!!

im using a lot of the HP products as healthy snacks right now as i am trying to limit the carbs! im heavily into vanilla wafers and the choco puffs. i tend to rotate what i eat so i dont get bored :-)

chicken breast tonight with veg too

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble Wed May 23, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Kate,

Oh dear, that's not only demoralising, but worrying too. No wonder you feel the need to have a whine!

On the plus side, you have done exactly the right thing by going to see your GP. If you were sticking to your plan 100% you know that by other's results, the pounds should have just been melting off you. I do hope that the results at least give you some peace of mind, and that you GP is able to help you to move forward.

I understand that when you are carrying too much weight, you can really feel the burden of it, and it's like a mountain that at times is insurmountable. I've felt like that so often, even when I'd had some results, it's hard to keep that momentum going.

All I would suggest, while you are awaiting the results is to keep sticking with your new healthy eating regime, as that will help to give your body all the good nutrition it may need right now, and if you are being checked for diabetes, limiting the amount of carbs and sugars you have, may help you too. That doesn't mean you can't still have some yummy meals, with lean protein, lots of veggies, and a few carbs too. Just steer away from those dead calories, that aren't good for you.

Apart from feeling fed up, how have you been feeling in yourself lately? Did you suspect you might have an underlying issue at all?

Fingers crossed that everything comes back OK, and maybe your GP can suggest a healthy eating plan for you to follow in the meantime? keep us up to speed on how things go.

Thinking of you, chin up chuck, I'm sure it will all be fine!

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Such a hard time.... Empty Such a hard time....

Post by KeeBeeKate Tue May 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello all,

lovely to be back, had a bit of a time of the last week or so...however I need to bend a few ears and have a whine! so i hope you can help me with a bit of support!

started the diet a few weeks back and up until last week i had only lost 3.5lbs - i have been following the 'new you' plan.
I knew something wasnt right as for a person of my size i knew that i should be losing more than this.... i chatted to the ladies in the office and we agreed that my portion sizes needed to be looked at so off i went and did as advised and cut them down.

one week later only 1lb off and i was heartbroken but managed not to cry in front of the girls. id cut out all chocolate and rubbish for almost 3 weeks and i had limited my portion sizes- i felt starved of everything i loved and was eating to such a strict regime that i was beginning to feel very sad as i'd nothing to show for it really. i was beginning to feel like i could eat 100 bars of chocolate in one go... demoralised wasnt the word!

I went back to the ladies in the office and we decided that i should see a doctor. I got an appointment and the doctor advised me to stop the diet for now until we could work out what was wrong...he referred me for blood tests to check my glucose levels for diabetes and also a check for my thyroid plus liver function and my proteins. so i went for blood tests and i am currently awaiting results.

bit worried about it all as of course I am in desperate need of losing weight and to deal with myself....fed up.com

Sad

Like a Star @ heaven
KeeBeeKate
KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down