THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet

3 posters

Go down

Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet Empty Re: Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet

Post by yummymummy09 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 am

Good luck Martin, keep us updated on your progress and remember to come on if you need support!!

Looking forward to watching your progress.

Chat soon
YUM xx
yummymummy09
yummymummy09

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet Empty Re: Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet

Post by anniepannie Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 am

Hello Martin
welcome aboard.
look forward to reading how well you do over then next few weeks.
What a lovely reason to want to lose weight.

I hope you get on as well as you did with CD, maybe you'll do even better with Kee.

Good luck
anniepannie
anniepannie

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet Empty Starting Protikee Meal Replacement Diet

Post by Martin Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy

My name's Martin. I did CD for 2 months last year and lost 3 stone, i was very pleased with the progress i made although i never really addressed my (love/hate) relationship with food.

As a result i put back on the weight and a little more. Since then I've married the woman of my dreams who accepts me for who I am and we have a baby on the way due to be born late November!
I have decided to kick start my weight loss again along with re-educating myself on food, i want to be a slim Dad not carry on down the path I'm on.

I've been doing lots of reading up on different VLCD's on the internet and after careful consideration I've chosen Protikee for its ease and convienience and price. My CD Counsellour was fantastic and gave me lots of knowledge on this sort've diet along with tools to cope with the unexpected twists and turns that ineviatably occur along the path to being slim.

I've ordered a months meals, an they should arrive early next week, until then i am using left over CD meals (still in date i must add- lol) which will last until Sunday, when i can have a little bit of protein if i run out beofre my meals arrive.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and seeing how you cope with the diet and giving eachother advice and help.

Martin

Edit: (I should add I am 3 days into 'sole-sourcing' and almost in Ketosis and i must add its not particulary nice but it's getting better!)

Martin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down