THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New Kee Bee EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New Kee Bee EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New Kee Bee EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New Kee Bee EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New Kee Bee EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New Kee Bee EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New Kee Bee EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New Kee Bee EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New Kee Bee EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New Kee Bee

3 posters

Go down

New Kee Bee Empty Great Meal Replacement Diet Results

Post by in2014 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi Bluebell

Well done you! That's a brilliant weight loss and just in 3 weeks, inspiration for us all xx

Bet your so chuffed, keep up the good work, and then all dealt with cheers 

Sorry not been on, life took over, my youngest son has started revising on study leave for his exams and have been helping. God it's brain tiring Smile

Well my good news is that I sought fell into the Rapid Burn Plan on Monday, daughter was going for it as fed up with her weight and a girly holiday looming so I said do together. I think it gave me the kick up the backside I needed, so since Monday I have been a perfect KeeBee Smile

Had a naughty weigh yesterday and lost 7lb and that was in just 3 days. I'm not taking all the credit for that and think its most prob around 4-5lb because I had a last meal on Sunday which was a Chinese so weighed heavier Monday morning.

But so chuffed with myself, and if not bring bad luck on myself and I don't know why. But I am really finding it easy this time. it has just clicked and Have sailed through these past days  bounce 

Long may it continue and my first week weigh is Monday Smile

Write soon xx

in2014

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty Re: New Kee Bee

Post by Bluebell40 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Morning all

I lost 4 pounds this week.

I am ok with this, I would have liked more but as it's been half term I haven't been swimming , although I have continued to cycle.

Forum is still quiet so I am going to continue to use it as my weight loss diary!

I have lost 1 stone 3 pounds in 3 weeks so halfway until my first break

Bluebell40

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 am

That's great news :-)

How did you get on this weekend?

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty Hi

Post by in2014 Fri May 30, 2014 7:24 am

Lost 3lb this week, so really pleased Very Happy but got a big weekend out now so feel lighter but gotta feeling it's going back on Smile

Monday have a clear run and going for it, I have a weekend away in June where I'm intending to stick with the plan, also gotta a holiday at end of July, so lots of motivation to get a more weight off.

Glad you're feeling a bit better xx

in2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Thu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I will have a look

No swimming this week as it's half term so will see how the scales are on Tuesday .

I swim train, and it's so much part of my routine that I won't give it up so I guess have to live with the consequences of doing it.

I feel a bit better this week as on the countdown to holidays so max of 6 weeks left on the plan, for this time around so that seems doable :-)

How you doing?

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty 10% VLCD Discount Code

Post by in2014 Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

Hi Bluebell, Think its in the Special offers category on here! VIPKeeBee if helps and is for 10% discount. Think it is one use per client, so can only use once Smile

Sorry to hear you are struggling. It does get tough when you don't get the result you want or feel you deserve. Just worked that out, you've done over a stone in 2 weeks, that's brill, bet your body has just paused for a short time whilst it recovers. Keep focused and you'll keep losing promise Smile

Weighing food for a while might help and be careful with exercise as can slow down weight loss as uses too many calories on a Ketogenic diet.
Xx

in2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Week 2 weigh in and 3 pounds lost.

I guess that's to be expected after losing such a lot last week.

I am a little especially as I have been exercising like a mad thing!

Anyway, week 3 and onwards

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 am

So.... Struggling this week, only lost 2 pounds since weigh in on Tuesday , expected more as am excersing still.

Possibly need to start weighing my protein meal, haven't been as figured with the excersise that I have been doing i could do with a few more permitted calories.

I have been looking to place a new order and saw something about a 10% forum discount - does anyone know how to get this ?

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty VLCD Diet Buddy

Post by in2014 Wed May 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi Bluebell40

I'm here Smile. Well that weight loss is just amazing, what a magnificent result, can definitely understand why you are so chuffed. I'm so pleased for you and what a dent in your weight loss target in one week. Do the same and your weight loss next week should be half that again. So over a stone in two weeks Smile)))))

I think you're gonna be my inspiration, I now keep cheating, and after my small loss have stayed the same and really what I deserve.

Each morning I wake with the intention to be 100% - through the day I am and when I get home it all goes down hill.

Think I'm gonna wear masking tape tonight and see of that works. But I'm not giving up.

So today I'm gonna really try, I think I just need one day to be 100% and it will go from there.

You however keep up the good work, you deserve ever pound you're losing I love you 

in2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 am

So, it appears that I am a lone voice on the forum , so I will bow out until it becomes better used.

It's a shame because as I said in my first post , I found it invaluable last time.

Off now, if anyone wants to keep in contact please feel free to PM me

Blue

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

So....

Quick post before work

Week 1 weigh In and 11.3 pounds lost - really pleased  Very Happy Very Happy

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty VLCD Journey

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi Bluebell40.

It is a struggle, I am okay with a few more veggies, but you're right it's habit and I tend to pick the same ones to. I do love though green peppers and mushrooms and tend to fill them with the Total Meals like Spag Bol or Chilli and then serve with lettuce and cucumber., If you present nice, you wouldn't even know is VLCD Smile

Well I had a sneaky go on the scales this morning, before tomorrow and wasn't that impressed. I considered that I had had 4 perfect days, Saturday and Sunday I struggled but was so much better than if I wasn't following a plan, just a few naughty bits, but thought it was still gonna be a loss.

Well I wasn't that impressed, just 2lb down not great for a first week, but then my calorie intake generally is quite low. I lose weight so slow these days, age and lack of exercise, which in just don't enjoy, and therefore don't really make time for. I think if I carry on with this plan I'm gonna struggle, 4/5 good days 2 offish days and a small loss, going to get anywhere by the time I want so This Morning I am biting the bullet again to see if I can do the Rapid Burn.

I've really struggled with it in the past and only really been successful a couple of times but the results are mind blowing and if I get in the groove I do it. So Bluebell40 I'm going for it again..... Rapid Burn here I come, It's gonna be hard but I know I can do it, the other option is to stay as I am.

I'm gonna start a new user for myself, as not fair if I keep coming on as Admin xx. PS, the sauces are my treat usually, I try to keep light always and I do homemade sometimes like natural yoghurt, mint or flavour nut oils with chilli etc, there's a little bit about the different flavours of oils for this on the website. On the Quick links section at the bottom under health Smile

Wish me luck xx. & you keep going on your route, you seem better at that one that me. Still determined to lose, just different route Smile

Xx
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Tue May 20, 2014 6:18 am

So.... Weigh in tomorrow .

Been on day 1 of a course today for work and managed to stay away from the biscuits - yay  Very Happy 

Seem to be hungrier than I was in the first couple of days of the plan , and not emotional hunger - my stomach is rumbling and i have just eaten my meal!

Might need an early night so that I can't think about it !!

Will update weight tomorrow

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Mon May 19, 2014 8:59 am

Evening all

So I have got through my first weekend on the social plan and my first without alcohol in a long, long time and I feel great  Very Happy 

Got up this morning at 8 am , despite not getting to sleep until 4.30 am ( don't ask!!!) to go for a charity sea swim , in aid of McMillan. Had a shake and a litre of water first.

Managed around 20 mins in 13 degree sea temp before warming up with a milky coffee, resisted the English breakfasts and ice creams that were being sold ( it's so tough living in a holiday destination and watching what you eat !)

Went for a drive , to the next beach and a walk ( again avoiding the ice cream!)

Had a bar for lunch around 1 , had warmed up a bit by then so had some more water.

Went home and fell asleep ! Woke up a couple of hours later feeling a bit rubbish - light headed and dehydrated so had another 1.5 litres of water . Not sure if it was cold sea water, exercise, not many calories or lack of water but felt better after a while .

Had another shake and walked the dog on the beach , had some more water and dinner of chicken and spices, roasted veg (mushroom, courgette and a green pepper)

Rounded off with a coke zero ( wine substitute !) whilst watching the BAFTA's and now off to bed .

So pleased I made it through the weekend , just one more day to go until official weekly weigh in. Roll on Tuesday :-)

Hope everyone else is doing well

Blue

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell40 Sun May 18, 2014 9:23 am

Hi

Yes I would like that  Very Happy thank you.

I really loved the forum last time around, there were lots of regulars on there. I found it a huge support.

Let's hope we can get it going again... I have been reading all the old posts for inspiration and feel like I got to know some people even though they seem not to be around anymore... There were some inspiring stories for sure ( if any of you are still out there , please pop on and say 'hi' and let me know how you are doing )

I have a problem with this diet , and that is I hate most veg and salad, so live on peppers,courgette , mushroom, asparagus and spring onion ... I will get bored of that I know so need to spice it up.

Tangy sauce , sounds good - is it home made ?

I am ok with water though , although I think I could drink more. Love a coke zero as a treat.

I have been exercising , I learnt to swim properly 2 years ago and still have lessons on a Saturday ,although it's more like training . I also sea swim which up until next week has been pool training on a Tuesday once a week but will then move to the sea.

Plus 20 minutes in the sea Sunday before last and again tomorrow (too cold for any longer at the moment !)

I also cycle to work and back , it's about 15 mins each way. Did cycle about 9 miles after swimming today

I have been having an extra pack on those days to keep energy up.

I have a shake for breakfast around 9 once I have got to work, a bar for lunch and another shake around 4pm

My team at work is terrible for nibbling biscuits and cakes and it had started to become a habit so glad to have a reason not to snack.

I am usually out of the office 2 days a week visiting clients sites, it's handy to be able to eat my bar as I never liked eating proper lunch in some one else's office so always went without.

I know that I will struggle without my wine but am still drinking tea and coffee and using milk from my allowance as I would feel deprived without and I can't drink black tea or coffee - yuk!!!

I have been weighing myself as I have been so upset with my weight gain since my hysterectomy and am desperate to see it come off.

I am pleased so far, but hope that hormones won't interfere too much with losing weight over time.

Anyway, enough rambling - need some sleep as worn out, all that swimming, cycling and sea air ( I should have said , I live near the sea)

Thanks for replying and listening :-)

You are right , we are on for a good loss this first week:-)

Chat soon

Blue x

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi there Bluebell40, yes it is really really quite at the moment, it seems most of the forum peeps have gone over to our secret Facebook group.

But we love the forum and constantly thinking of ways to get it up and going again (all ideas welcome).  It's a great place to get a little more involved as you can chat more to others and really go into more detail and get to know one another, not just dart in and out, but it seems the times of Facebook Smile

We are always here though so you are never alone, and you never know if we keep chatting it might spike others to contribute.  Our statistics show lots of lookers Smile

I'm personally following the Social Plan right now, want to lose 28lb so I' m willing to buddy up, we can support each other and we can do it xx

Weekends and evenings are my problem, working in the office of The KeeDiet weekdays is a godsend as you can't go off track even if you want.  Rule is no sweeties
, no crisps, no rubbish Smile& agreement we made ourselves Smile

So I've been on Kee Social Plan for 2 days now and done well with food, feel less bloated already, but have struggled with water. That is another of my problems. Had my KeeDiet Banana Shake for Brecky.  Out visiting today so gonna allow myself a little extra, so will have a salad lunch time, bar for snack instead of available cake or biscuits and then still have my evening meal, which just needs to be cooked tonight.  Chicken, mushrooms, roasted green peppers and courgettes one of my favs with some tangy sauce that's my treat. today I'm not in the office, but on Weekend Support Duties, I have done my shop for today as I don't want to get takeaway or go shops when feeling vulnerable.

You'll do great on the Social Plan and I bet you have a great first week weight loss, which will really motivate you Smile. The weight losses are very close to the Rapid Burn losses, but you do have to be conscious not to pick or cheat. Rapid is easier for some as no food is allowed and so everything is cheating.

Lets give it our best 100% and see how much we lose week one. I lose weight slow unfortunately, older now and also under active thyroid, but I am in the mindset that as long as I loss, I'm happy and I don't want a gain whilst in weight loss phase.

Xx

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Kee Bee Empty New Kee Bee

Post by Bluebell40 Tue May 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Morning all

I am new here ( well revisiting after a few years)

I notice that the forum is much quieter than last time , I found it really invaluable.

I understand that Facebook site is thriving , but I don't do Facebook, so I am hoping that we can get the forum reignited to help me, and all of us on our way :-)

I am starting social plan today as although I have loads to lose , being able to have an evening meal fits my family life better.

I am 18 stone 8, having struggled with my weight all my life this is the heaviest I have been by a stone.

I have no real excuses but did have a hysterectomy in 2012 and more laparoscopic abdomen surgery in February this year . I don't overeat really , but do like my food and have been drinking more . So I guess it all contributes to the weight gain :-(

Anyway , that's all behind me and starting my 4 week plan today.

4 week chunks make it seem more doable for me :-)

Anyway , off to work and hope to chat to some of you soon

Bluebell xx

Bluebell40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum